Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've always been my favorite snack, Shayla."

Letting go of her throat, I roughly grabbed the front of the dress, tearing it open. Her large breasts bounced, barely contained by the purple lace bra. I lapped at them ravenously, undoing the clasp in the middle. I dragged my tongue upwards across her skin, reaching her lips, kissing her voraciously.

Her right leg wrapped around me, pulling me in closer. I released her wrists, running my fingertips up the silken flesh of her leg and grabbing her ass cheek roughly. I pinched and played at her left nipple, and it hardened in response. We kissed so long that my lungs started to burn from lack of air. I ripped away from her, panting.

Shivers ran up my spine as her sharp acrylic nails slid up my chest over the top of my crisp white shirt, deliberately teasing me. Moving to my shoulders, she pushed my white-silver coat to the ground. Next, she unbuckled my gun holster, tossing it away from us, carelessly. A moment longer and I stood there, shirtless in the rowdy breeze.

I cupped the fleshy part of her breast, bending low to suck at the nipple I had been playing with a few moments ago. Her nails scrapped lightly over my scalp as they tangled into my hair. I put my fingers inside her panties and began to rub her, taunting her just a little. She undid the clasp of my belt, pushing me back a step while she dropped to her knees. I laced my hand into her wavy, mouse brown hair, yanking it so she could look up at me. Expertly navigating the zipper, she took me out. I drew the air in sharply when her warm, wet mouth closed around my cock.

My fingers flew up to my mouth reflexively to stifle a moan, and I could smell her pussy all over them. I stuck them into my mouth, licking her savory juice from each fingertip. Glancing down, I could see her head bobbing as her tits bounced vigorously. She was making some funny slurping sounds, and I almost laughed. I bit down on my lip a little to stop myself, I didn't want to kill the mood.

Her right hand held me tightly, while she rubbed herself with the other. A lengthy, sticky string of white frothy spittle leaked out from in between her fingers as she worked, dribbling down to her right breast. I let out an uncontrolled whimper, a potent tingle of pleasure running throughout my body. I pulled her away from me by her long, wavy hair.

"You...you got to stop. I'm going to cum, girl, you are WAY too good at that." I wheezed.

"I want you to cum." She jumped up, shoving her tongue into my mouth. "All over me." She said in between urgent kisses. She grabbed my dick, but I slapped her hand away.

"I don't want to come yet." I said. "Turn around."

"No." She grinned, defiantly.

"Want me to punish you? Turn around."

"Punish me." She sighed.

I pulled her around by her mane, making her bend over against the cold grey wall. I lifted her dress and revealed her ass cheeks, spanking each one. She cried out, so I spanked her again, leaving bright scarlet handprints atop her delicate skin. Just past the crack, there was a very thin piece of purple fabric. I grabbed a hold of the G-string and tore it off, exposing her. A nice noise erupted from her as I put my hands on her hips and guided her back onto me gradually. She was super wet, slipping right in I kept a leisurely pace to intentionally tease her. Abruptly, she slammed herself back into me, almost knocking me off balance.

"Oh ok. I see." I jerked her back roughly, causing her to squeak. The slapping of skin reverberated around the smallish concrete chamber; whimpers of ecstasy breaking from her lips. Trailing my hand up the bones of her spine I saw her shiver, watching the bumps spread as her skin reacted to my touch.

"Isaiah, I'm going to cum...I'm going to..." She sputtered.

"You'd better not." I told her, pulling out of her.

"Don't you tease me like that. That's not fair..."

A loud slap rang out as I grabbed her roughly by the hips again and rammed into her. Howling erupted from her, as her pussy began to shudder around my dick, and at one point she cinched down super tight as she climaxed. It almost hurt, and it kicked me into an intense orgasm like I'd never felt before. Small tendrils of electricity shot across my skin, dancing up her body and traveling back into me as the lightning found zero resistance. I came violently, pulling her into me mercilessly. I took a step back and crumpled into the wall, accidentally pulling her with me. She almost fell, though her knees where shaking furiously, she managed to keep her footing. After a few moments, she sat down gingerly on the top step of the emergency stairs.

'Woo." I said, fanning myself off. "Damn girI." Covered in a layer of sweat, it tickled as it dripped from my overheated skin.

She put her bra back on, looking up at me as she motioned to the front of herself.

"You've ruined my dress."

I shook my head. "Looks better like that." I told her, smirking. "So, you think about that name yet?"

"What?" She asked me, confused.

"Your new name. What's it going to be? Do you have an idea of what country you're going to want to live in?" I zipped my pants back up and picked my white shirt up off the ground, shaking it out. I then picked up the gun I had forced her to drop and stuck it in the waistline of my pants.

"I didn't-I haven't yet." She said, forlornly.

I put my shirt around her shoulders. "Here."

She grabbed the shirt and looked up at me. She looked as if she were about to cry again. "I don't want to go somewhere else. I want to stay with you."

"Um, that's probably not going to work out very well. You're a wanted traitor and I'm a high-ranking military officer. You have a rather recognizable face, Shayla."

"You're technically a traitor too. You said you could give me any life I wanted if I gave you the glass. I'll take you to it, but you have to take me with you."

I dropped to my aching knees in front of her. "How do you expect me to pull that off-it's impossible that someone won't recognize you..."

"I will not give you the glass unless you make me a part of your life." She interrupted vehemently.

"Bitch, you're crazy." I told her, stroking her cheek lovingly. "Ok. I guess the first things were going to have to do is change your appearance, work on cementing that new name, that kind of suff. Ah, Gods, this is insane. So, any names you liked growing up?"

"No. not really. I always liked mine."

"Ok, well. Think about it because you're going to need one." I stood up and walked over to my gun holster and put it back on. It felt weird without a shirt on, the leather straps cool on my bare skin. I picked my trench coat and put it back on, walking out of the stairwell on the roof.

"Where are you going?" She asked, watching me.

"Gotta find my gun, can't just leave it up here." I shouted over my shoulder. This rooftop was incredibly dark. What was the deal with the lighting, wasn't this some kind of violation? I needed some light, so I held my hand out with my palm facing upwards, letting the small spark expand until it formed a small glowing ball that gave a brilliant light. After it fully formed, I let my hand drop and it continued to hover there as I scoured the area.

It took quite a bit of hunting before I found it, lodged in between two sets of brackets that held the metal ventilation tubes. I put the weapon away and rubbed my eyes. This whole night had turned out completely different than anything I could have possibly anticipated. I looked up to the sky, seeing Sinaestra's giant broken body hovering permanently in the sky. It was called the Shattered moon, but everyone knew it was actually a broken planet.

I wanted off this roof. I was tired and sweaty, I wanted a shower and a new shirt. I still needed that Glass from Shayla. I returned to where she was still sitting on the step, waiting for me.

"Let's go get that glass." I told her, offering her my hand to help her stand.

"Ok." She accepted the hand, using it to pull herself up.

I looked at the white shirt that draped her and laughed. "Damn, we look ridiculous. Trade me. Give me that shirt and you can use this coat. You can button it up and no one will see your tits."

She gave me the shirt, taking the coat as requested. She gave me a suspicious look. "You're not planning some bullshit, are you?"

"Damn, you really don't trust me at all." I answered, pretending to be hurt.

"Would you trust you?" She countered.

"No. Probably not."

"Ugh." She rolled her eyes, heading down the stairs towards the next door. We passed from the rooftop and maintenance areas into what appeared to be some kind of housing. Even through the concrete, it smelled like rodents and mold, water damage dotting the ceiling of the stairwell.

The walls vibrated with the incessant sound of different style of music, and they mashed into a grating sound akin to machinery. We continued down, stepping over stinking garbage that had been tossed into the stairwell.

"You know Sal owns this shit hole?" she told me. She exited the stairwell, into a hallway that smelled heavily of mildewing carpet. It contained a drunken man, wearing a soiled grey hoodie pulled tight around his head and dingy yellowish underwear. He pointed the dark bottle he held at us and muttered something unintelligible. I ushered Shayla away from him, giving him a threatening look.

"Yuck. I'm not surprised. Its right up his alley." My nose crinkled at the smell.

She approached a door in the middle of the hallway, pulling out a key and unlocking it. She flipped the light on as she entered. Following her, I locked the door behind us. She went into the kitchen with me in tow, and I watched her take down a box of cereal from the cupboard. She removed the bag from it, and reaching in the bottom, removed a solid piece of etched glass about three inches long and one inch thick. She held it out towards me, letting it drop into the palm of my hand with a thud.

It bore the likeness of a predatory bird, pulling fish from water. Each and every minute detail in the image contained a massive amount of data pertinent to the Henestrayan government and military powers. I put the Glass in the inner pocket of my jacket as she stalked from the kitchen.

"Whose place is this?" I asked, following her.

"My sisters'."

"I didn't think Colonel Crowstrike would live in a "Shit hole" like this." I said, surprised.

"No! not her. My eldest sister, Kesuna. My uncle Sal rents the place to her."

"Your Uncle? That explains why he lied to me."

She entered a bedroom at the back of the hall. I continued to follow, closing the door behind us.

*****

12