Glass Dildo

Story Info
Molly and Ted have a sexual arrangement based on money.
904 words
3.86
18.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly paid for her new paints with the money she made from Ted just that morning. He called early, wanting to know if she was available, and she told him to come over, but it was going to be $350 this time. He showed up within 15 minutes, and Molly cursed as she threw on some clean underwear and smelled her armpits. Ted was polite when it came to Molly, but he only had one thing in mind, and that was her tight pussy. He knocked on the door looking around at the other apartments, wondering if Molly saw other guys this way. "You could have given me time to shower," Molly said as she opened the door, in just a white tank-top.

"But then, I wouldn't have been able see you," Ted whispered into Molly's ear, shutting the door behind him. Molly couldn't help but respond to Ted sexually. He surprised her with his knowledge in the bedroom, and she liked his aggressiveness. Molly's pussy vibrated, as Ted put his hand inside her panties and rubbed her pussy with his fingers. His lips touched her throat as he pushed one strong finger inside. Molly gasped softly and bent her neck over to one side, allowing Ted to do with her as he pleased. "Besides, you always smell like roses," Ted said with a raspy voice. Molly leaned backwards, up against the front door and fucked Ted's finger as he carefully slide another one in.

Ted knew Molly enjoyed his visits, and he liked paying for her pussy, because he could come and go as he pleased. "Go get your dildo," Ted asked. Molly was willing to do just about anything Ted wanted. He was in his forties, tall and handsome, with a touch of grey, and she was twenty-one with a thirst for passion. She enjoyed the power Ted had over her while they fucked, and it didn't hurt that he could make her cum, every time.

"Sure," Molly said with a smile. "I absolutely love it." Molly walked into her bedroom to her tall chest of drawers. "I hide it in my sock drawer," she said, handing the clear, long, thick, glass dildo to Ted.

"I knew you would," Ted teased, kneeling down in front of Molly. "Spread your legs for me." Molly did as Ted asked of her. "Pull your underwear to one side," he said, licking his lips and watching her pussy open wide. Molly held her pink thong underwear to one side, making sure her pussy was well exposed for Ted, and she reached down to rub her clitoris in anticipation. "You are so wet," Ted said, sliding both fingers inside of her pussy. Molly loved being fingered, but she loved a big cock even more. Ted placed the head of the dildo into her vaginal opening, and watched Molly rub her clitoris slowly, making soft noises as he pulled the head out and pushed it back in. "The head is enough isn't it," Ted played with Molly.

"Oh yeah," Molly groaned. Ted fucked Molly slowly and let her body tell him when to push more of the dildo inside. She spread her legs a little wider, allowing more of the long shaft to enter. Ted fucked her a little harder, wanting to hear her cum.

"Lay down on the bed," Ted urged. Molly willingly did as she was told. Although, she was in essence selling her body for money, she played Ted's game. She had never done anything like this and she found it to be somehow empowering to get paid for sex; especially when it was mind blowing every time. Ted watched as Molly threw disheveled blankets to the floor, laid on her back, and spread her long legs so that he could fuck her pussy hard this time. Molly let out a moans of delight with each thrust. The tip of the dildo hitting her sweet spot, Ted knew she would cum for him. Ted put his own cock in Molly's hand when he felt his ejaculation coming and convulsed as his semen shot out onto her stomach. Feeling the hot semen, Molly's head jerked backward and she let out a small scream, letting Ted know she had also cum. Ted walked away, leaving Molly to clean up on her own. "Do you mind if I take a shower," Ted asked from the bathroom.

"No, of course not," Molly responded wiping the semen from her belly with a sheet. Ted and Molly met at a bar one night and after a few drinks, Molly told Ted she was looking for a very part-time job just to buy paint and canvas for her showings. "Art supplies are expensive," Molly told him with a shrug, "and I haven't sold my first painting yet, but I know that I will." That was when Ted offered to buy her what she needed if she felt his hardened cock through his pants. Molly agreed and felt an excitement she had never felt before.

Ted came out of the shower and kissed Molly on the head as he always did after sex. "Thank you," he said, "I've got to go. I was supposed to be at work an hour ago."

"I really enjoy the new dildo," Molly exclaimed, getting up to let Ted out.

"I left some money for you in the bathroom," Ted said, "I'll see you soon."

"Bye," Molly responded.