Glass Houses Ch. 01

Story Info
The room on the far end.
5.3k words
4.67
31.1k
39
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

Glass Houses is a retelling of my first erotic story I post years ago on another site. To the best of my knowledge that version is no longer out there, but if this seems familiar, you might have run into it back then. All mistakes are mine. All people, places and institutions are made up, this story in no way reflects reality and any similarities to it are coincidental. Enjoy.

*****

Chapter 01

I folded the letter and slipped it into my shirt pocket. Misty, my wife of less than a year and I were heading to the bus stop to pick up my fourth or fifth cousin. I wasn't sure which removal was correct. All I knew for sure, was that I wasn't looking forward to having another mouth to feed, especially if it belonged to a religion spouting teenager.

My family had broken away from the Amish community generations ago, becoming Mennonites for a while, and drifting even farther as time passed. I didn't personally subscribe to any religious views, and liked my life free of those restraints. In fact, I'd left home at a young age to get away from a strict upbringing, ignoring my chance to go to college so nobody could tell me how to live. Then stubbornly refused to reconsider the choice, ignoring all of my parents pleas to do so. Eventually ignoring them altogether.

Now I'm the last Kauffman in my line, my parents having passed a little over two years ago in a car accident. I was thirty-two when it happened, and looking at the check handed to me by the insurance company, had only brought home the fact that I was alone. Suddenly I'd realized I had no family, no one that loved me or that I loved, and all the stubborn years I'd separated myself from them came crashing in on me.

I got the house, but it was an empty shell, a not so silent reminder that I'd been a stupid fool. I missed the smell of my mother's fresh bread and father's pipe, her laugh. I soon found myself avoiding it, eating out, even fast food. It wasn't until I met Misty and she began filling it with herself, her laugh, that I started feeling at home there again.

Three years ago, before life had smacked me and shown me how empty it could be, I would have probably tossed the letter in the trash. The plight of some supposedly distant relative's daughter wouldn't have interested me, but the shock of that empty house was still too fresh, so I'd read it, and we had sent the ticket.

Misty was intrigued and looking forward to getting to know Sarah, as well as being a little horrified that arranged marriages still took place anywhere in the States. The letter read like a script from a 20/20 segment. Sarah had put off going on rumspringa until the last year she was eligible according to the Bishop, spending a last couple years with her mother. Because when she returned, if she did, the servants expected her to marry one of them, a man old enough to be her grandfather that had already buried two wives.

I wasn't sure what she expected, other than a place to stay while she got acclimated to the real world. We had no idea what kind of education she had, or if she even spoke English. I knew they had programs back in Ohio and Pennsylvania that helped those that left, but we lived in California, where the only Amish I knew about were in Hollywood. I supposed we would help her get a GED if she needed one, and maybe go to a trade school. Or if I was real lucky, she'd go nuts and run off with the first guy that got in her pants, though I didn't voice that thought to Misty.

I knew I was in trouble the moment she stepped off the bus clutching the small leather suitcase. There was no mistaking her in the white bonnet and ankle length blue dress. She was breath-taking, at no more than five foot tall, she was just starting to blossom. Her hips getting a little flare to them, accentuated by a tiny waste and a chest just big enough to swell her top out a little. But her face, surrounded by a mass of cascading auburn hair that spilled from the bonnet and looked like it reached well below her shoulders, was angelic. There was a certain innocence in the sparkling eyes that lit up as Misty ran forward and gathered her into a hug, and God her smile, a Farrah Fawcett expanse of gleaming white teeth. It stopped me in my tracks.

I was still trying to pull myself together when Misty all but carried the girl over to where I stood. "This is your Uncle Sam," she told Sarah, grinning at the joke. "don't worry about him, he's a sweetheart. You'll have him wrapped around your little finger in no time."

I extended my hand, desperately trying to produce a welcome that didn't sound like it came from a drooling idiot when Sarah saved me by throwing her arms around me in a hug like Misty had given her. Surprised, I looked over her head at my wife, hoping she couldn't see how aware of the hard little breasts being pressed into my stomach I was, but she just laughed.

The little leather bag was Sarah's only one, so we loaded up in the pick-up and headed home, Misty grilling Sarah about the bus ride and playing with her hair, looking more than a little envious of the long auburn strands. I concentrated on the road, but was glad to hear Sarah answer her in perfectly normal English, though her O's seemed a little heavy.

I'd been working on the guest room at the far end of the house, with its attached bathroom since we'd sent off the ticket. But I also worked five ten-hour shifts a week as a lead millwright at the pulp plant, keeping miles of conveyor belts and oven chains together and moving. So the bathroom was a work in progress. In fact, it had been out of service for the last decade with a leaky pipe in the exterior wall, so I would have just put her in my old bedroom, except that Misty tended to get loud when we got busy and I didn't want anything cramping her style.

Sarah immediately got excited at the prospect of having her own bathroom, even if it only had a shower. So of course Misty promised that I would get it finished right away, earning us another of her brilliant smiles.

We settled into a surprisingly easy routine over the rest of that week, Sarah a lively and curious addition to our household, quick to laugh and affectionate to the point that I was constantly worried about Misty spotting my perpetual chubby when she was around. It was also clear that she had lived with almost no creature comforts. The bag she'd carried off the bus produced two more dresses, some under clothes and a journal stuffed with pressed flowers.

Appalled at this breach of basic feminine materialism, Misty immediately set out to rectify it. Dipping into our savings to redo Sarah's whole look. But having Sarah running around in short summer dresses and tight jeans or shorts, kept me from protesting. And I have to admit, seeing her throw herself into the growing pile of stuffed animals on her bed was very memorable.

I was left with my marching orders Saturday morning, while Misty and Sarah took off for a Hunger Games marathon at the old state theater, Misty happy to have an excuse to watch the movies again since Sarah hadn't seen any of them. My father had already located the suspect pipe and knocked a hole in the sheet rock. But instead of actually fixing it, he'd cut and capped it so he could turn the water back on, and then never got back to it. So the bathroom had spent the last ten years or so as a storage closet instead.

Misty and I had spent most of the previous Sunday cleaning it out and scrubbing down the fixtures, so I turned off the water main and cut the cap from the pipe to see if I had water in it to deal with, before going after parts and was happy to see that it was dry, so I wouldn't have any trouble sweating in a new section.

Then I noticed something that would prove the old adage about being careful what you wish for to me. There was a faint half circle of light in the back of the hole and without really thinking about it I poked it with my finger. Then felt kind of foolish when I saw the knot fall out of the cedar siding on the house leaving a hole about an inch in diameter in the wall. Swearing under my breath, I went out back to find it, adding glue to the list I was making.

One look at the hole from the outside though, stopped me in my tracks for a second time that week, my cock starting to swell, as I bent to put my eye to it. There in plain view was the shower that Sarah would be using as soon as I fixed it. It shook me, I could almost see her in there already, scrubbing her young nubile body and my heart started beating like I'd just run a mile. The little voice inside me that tried to say it was wrong to think about, was a very little voice and had no chance of robbing me of the opportunity.

Knowing I had to figure it out before they got home, I leaned against the wall and thought about what I needed to make it work. I had to fix the bath so the shower was usable and I had to hide the hole so nobody would notice it. 'Right,' I thought and with still shaky hands, I found the knot and held it back up by its hole, seeing that it would be a loose fit if I replaced it as is. Feeling like I had all of creation watching and judging me, I quickly retreated to the tool shed.

It took me a few seconds to get myself under control enough to concentrate and I couldn't help shaking my head as I realized that if just the possibility of spying on Sarah was going to effect me that much, actually seeing her in the shower might just kill me. Chuckling at the idea, I looked around the work shelf for a way to make the knot fit better. It was easy in the end, just a couple of wraps of masking tape gave it a snug fit. And as a last improvement, I drilled a small hole in the center, then ran a wood screw in for a handle. With the knot back in place I relaxed, knowing that if Misty and the girl came home before I got back from the store it wouldn't matter.

I needn't have worried though, because by the time they got home, I had the new section of pipe sweated in and was replacing the guts in the toilet tank. I'd replaced the shower head with a hand-held and hung a new clear plastic shower curtain that thankfully didn't draw any notice. Misty was a little upset to see the hole still in the sheet rock, but I explained that I didn't want to fix that until I was sure the patch had held for a couple of weeks and she let it go.

Sarah, who had chattered away about the movies since she came through the door let out a delighted squeal when she realized I was almost done, and hugged me from behind while I was still bent over the tank. This gave me an instant erection after the things I'd been thinking all day, so I took my time finishing so Misty wouldn't see my condition.

"I can't wait to try out my very own shower." I heard Sarah gush at my wife out in her room.

"You'll have to wait until after supper," I heard Misty tell her, "that was the deal, a day at the movies and you help me cook, remember?"

"No problem, I'll take one before bed." She agreed, costing me another ten minutes or so of stalling.

Supper was over and the dishes washed when Misty said she was beat and just wanted to go to bed early, Sarah jumped up from the tv and agreed with her. "I can't wait to try my shower anyway." She announced, practically skipping on her way to her room.

"I still have some stuff to put away out in the shed," I told Misty when she looked over to see if I was following her. "I'll join you in a bit."

"Okay," she said with a shrug and headed into the bedroom.

I started shaking as soon as I made it outside, I couldn't believe how much adrenaline was pumping through my system at what I hoped to see. The back yard was dark and I felt a brief panic when I couldn't find the screw I'd left sticking out of the knot. But then my hand ran into it and I relaxed again, if you can be relaxed with every nerve in your body singing. 'My God, I'm a peeping tom,' I thought. finding the idea thrilling.

With one last furtive glance around me, I pulled the knot from its hole and holding my breath, I leaned in to look.

Sarah was reaching in to adjust the water in the shower, her mass of long auburn hair draping around her shoulders. Her sweet little ass still encased in a pair flowered cotton panties. The skin of her back an unblemished rosy pink, highlighted by the overhead heat lamp. I rubbed my cock through my pants as I followed the sleek lines of her legs to where they emerged from those panties, my left hand fumbling with my zipper as I saw her reach to the side for a wash cloth on the sink. Twisting her torso and giving me my first glimpse of her pale left breast. It was perfect and pear-shaped, about the size of a half orange with a small puffy pink nipple. I wanted to pinch it and see it distend as she became aroused, but could only hope she would do it for me.

With an effort I managed to drag my cock out into the night air, I hadn't been that hard in a decade and it didn't want to bend going through the zipper opening. Licking my dry lips, I stroked it, starting at the base and pulling hard on the head as my hand reached the end. My spine shivering as I tried to focus on Sarah, as her thumbs hooked into her panties and started pealing them down.

Then I was stumbling off to the side, almost loosing my footing altogether as someone shoved my shoulder. Startled and confused, I looked back just in time to see Misty step up and bend her eye to the hole. God, if my cock hadn't been so hard I would have wet myself right there. As it was, I just froze, my cock in my hand wondering if I should run but knowing there was nowhere to go.

When I realized that she wasn't turning towards me immediately or screaming loud enough to draw the neighbors. My survival instinct kicked in and I forced my now deflating cock back into my pants, hoping beyond hope she hadn't noticed that detail of my transgression.

I was watching her, my soul cringing as I waited for the storm to hit. When, to my astonishment I noticed that her right hand was inside her robe, obviously pulling hard on one of her nipples. Totally confused now, I stood there strangely aroused and frightened at the same time as I heard Misty mutter, "That just won't do." and saw her cover the hole with her hand as she turned to look over at me.

In the dark it was hard to read her expression, harder to tell what she was thinking. "Come here." She said, motioning me closer after staring at me long enough to make me consider running again. I took a couple hesitant steps closer, not really wanting to be within her reach at the moment.

"You like that in there?" She asked quietly, searching my face.

Seeing no way to deny it, I simply nodded my head a little. She looked at me for what seemed like an eternity, frowning and speculative then seemed to decide something.

"You can watch, but you'd better leave my cock inside your pants until I come back." She told me, "I'm serious Samuel, you take it out and I'll make you regret this ever happened." and wrapping her robe tighter around herself, she turned and went back around the side of the house.

I stood there afraid to follow her, afraid to look back through the hole, hell I was afraid to breathe right then.

I'm not sure how long I stood there frozen before I heard Misty's voice on the other side of the wall, and I immediately jumped back to the hole, feeling a sick horror that she might be telling Sarah what she caught me doing. But to my relief, all I saw was Misty placing a couple of fluffy bath towels and some other stuff on the sink counter. I could see brief glimpses of Sarah through the clear curtain behind her, but Misty was blocking everything interesting from view.

"I also brought you a razor and some gel so you can shave." Misty was saying to Sarah.

"My mother told me only gentile women shaved." Sarah said, moving to the edge of the curtain and poking her head out. Her arms crossed over her breasts, hiding them still. The rest of her obscured by Misty.

"That might be true," Misty told her, "but shaving is also an important part of any woman's personal hi-gene Sarah, and like it or not, you're kind of stuck in our world now."

"I guess," Sarah answered, not sounding quite convinced. "I'm not sure what to do though."

The direction this conversation was heading almost made the fallout I was facing later seem worth it, if it weren't for the rather uncomfortable erection confined in my jeans again and the certainty I felt that it should stay there.

"I'd be happy to help you Sarah." Misty told her, "That is, if you're not too uncomfortable to let me look?" her voice gentle, like someone trying to coax a puppy out from under the porch.

Sarah seemed to consider this for a second, chewing on her lower lip in a way that made me want to grown. "What do you shave?" She finally asked.

"I shave my legs and my pits," Misty replied, opening her robe to show her. "and of course, my pubes." and she ran her fingers over herself to prove how smooth she was.

This was a whole new fantasy suddenly, my wife was stepping in and turning my simple spontaneous act into something orchestrated, a seduction and perversion of what I had planned. I was starting to wonder if I knew her as well as I had thought I did. In any case, she was really turning me on, even though I wasn't sure if she was doing it for my benefit or her own.

"Your pubes?" Sarah asked, blushing as she tried to look away from my wife's nudity.

"Sure." Misty said, leaving her robe open and absently caressing herself as she went on. "I have to, to wear the panties I like, and frankly it drives Samuel crazy." and she laughed at Sarah's scandalized look.

"I hate mine," Sarah admitted quietly, her eyes glancing down at her own body, still hidden by my wife. "It's so hairy and gross anymore. I wish I could."

Without another word, Misty stepped close to the shower and slid the curtain open, reaching in passed her to turn off the water. "Come on out and we'll take care of it." She told her, stepping out-of-the-way and giving me my first unobstructed view of Sarah in all of her glory.

It was like I was trying to breathe through the hole as well, as I felt a hot flush of dizzy excitement wash through me at the sight. She still hid behind her crossed arms, but her blush had spread down to color the parts of her chest that I could see. She had a cute innie belly button in the middle of the flattest tummy I'd ever seen, and gracefully flared hips that framed the large butterfly shaped reddish-brown bush, that she was trying to hide by half crossing her thighs. Once again I was struck by her innocence of being and I wanted it.

"Oh honey, the last time I saw a bush like that, I was watching a sixties porno." Misty blurted with a chuckle. Making Sarah blush even brighter. "I'm sorry," she quickly continued, "I didn't mean to laugh at you baby, really I didn't. I think your beautiful." and reaching out, she gathered Sarah in, hugging her close until she visibly relaxed. Giving me my first full on look at Sarah's pert little ass.

I couldn't take it anymore, maybe I wasn't allowed to take my cock out but I had to touch it. So I pushed my hand into my pants, taking hold of the base of my cock and my balls together. My fingers squeezing this handful to the pounding rhythm of my heart.

"You okay honey?" Misty asked quietly, her hand going up to stroke Sarah's wet hair comfortingly and I saw Sarah nod, her head resting on Misty's chest.

"Well then," she said, "lets take care of those pubes, shall we?" and gripping Sarah's shoulders, she gently pushed her back a step. "Why don't you jump up and take a seat on there?" she said pointing at the longer side of the counter by the sink. Her tone all business now.

Still blushing furiously, Sarah did as she directed, dropping both hands to the counter's edge to help her slide up on it. Her breasts with their perfect puffy nipples flexing as she did it, and I saw my wife lick her lips, probably wondering how those nipples would react to the roughness of her tongue, the same as I was.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers
12