Glass Houses Ch. 06

Story Info
Everything has its price.
7.7k words
4.67
11.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

I'd like to thank you all for the reception this story has been given. Glass Houses is a retelling of my first erotic story I post years ago on another site. To the best of my knowledge that version is no longer out there, but if this seems familiar, you might have run into it back then. All mistakes are mine. All people, places and institutions are made up, this story in no way reflects reality and any similarities to it are coincidental. Enjoy.

*****

Chapter 06

Kimberly didn't stop running until she reached the back door of her house. She avoided the front one, not wanting to get stuck talking to her grandpa. He would be in the living room watching tv from his wheelchair, and while she loved him, she needed to be alone right then. Bones was waiting for her, crowding the other side of the door so hard she could barely get it open. Then taking off toward their room, looking back impatiently to make sure she was following.

Closing her door, she threw herself down on the bed, Bones flopping down beside her almost before her body settled. Throwing a leg across him, she hugged his neck while he did his best to lick her face. "You won't believe what I just did." She told him, she couldn't believe it herself. She had sucked Samuel's cock! It had been a day of interesting things, but she had been dreaming about him for almost a year, since that first day when Bones dragged her over to meet him.

Kimberly didn't know that many people, her home life had made it impossible for her to make friends when she'd been in school. She loved her grandparents, but she'd known that anyone she brought home with her would run right back to school with tales about them being pot smoking nudist. And high school had been hard enough without getting teased about their lifestyle on top of all the other crap that was dished out. So she'd been quiet and kept to herself.

But Samuel was different, he always had a smile for her. And he was so good-looking, a real man. He was the one she thought about when she rubbed herself at night. Just having him wave at her from down the street made her feel warm inside, so she liked to walk Bones when she saw him out in his yard.

Then the girl had shown up. She'd seen her over there at his house all this last week. It had been horrible. She'd had to stay away, afraid they would be introduced. Something that couldn't happen, she would never be able to keep the girl from discovering all her family secrets if she was staying right down the street. So she had kept her distance, praying for her to go away.

Then today, she'd seen how the girl was teasing him, and it had hurt. Yet she hadn't been able to stop watching, wishing she was the one doing it. But the girl was really pretty, and girls like that could tease men. Kimberly didn't have any tits to use, her grandmother could tell her she was just unfinished all she wanted to, but it was small comfort when there were girls like this one around.

When they had gone inside, she'd figured the show was over and had dared to take Bones passed the house. But the girl had come back out, and it was pretty obvious she was trying to be sneaky. When it became clear what she was up to, Kimberly hadn't been able to help it, she'd just known that Samuel was in there naked, and it had drawn her closer before she could stop herself.

The girl hadn't even noticed her and Bones standing right behind her, watching as she began playing with herself. And she'd noted with interest that the girl hadn't had any panties on. The nudity hadn't been anything new and she masturbated quite often herself, but seeing someone else do it, that had been different. Fascinating even.

Almost without thinking about it, she had taken a seat in the yard and watched, torn by the realization that the girl was even more beautiful than she'd let herself admit. Bones had been happy to chew on his leash as she had struggled to keep her breathing quiet, the girl's fingers stirring the delicate little pink lips between her legs, making Kimberly wet as well, making her wish for the second time that day that she could take her place. That it could be her fingers that glistened and slid so softly over the frilly pink folds.

Then the girl had dropped from the ladder and caught her and Bones watching, her green eyes huge with shock that had quickly turned to fear. Kimberly had tried to think of something to say, but she'd only paused for a moment, before running and disappearing into the house. While Kimberly had had to dig in her heels as Bones tried to chase her, and it was over.

Still sure that the girl had been watching Samuel, she had climbed the ladder hoping he was still doing whatever had caused her to masturbate so openly. And there he was, her fantasy lying on the bed naked, no, better than that, he had been lying there with a huge cock all covered in cum. She had stared at it, wishing she could taste it, she had often imagined having his cum in her mouth while watching videos on the internet. Had wondered what it would really feel like to have his cock in her mouth, that cock, so long and thick, way better than what she had always pictured.

He'd been wiping himself off with a towel when Bones had decided he was bored. He wanted to go, so he'd just yanked her off the ladder, and for the first time she could ever remember, she had been mad at the dog. But he'd had enough of being in one place and she had little choice but to go with him. She'd pretty much just let Bones drag her around for a while, lost in the memory of Samuel naked and covered in cum, while the dog found and marked all his favorite spots.

In fact, the whole episode had kept repeating in her mind, and she couldn't blame the girl for peeping on him and playing with herself. She would have had her hand in her own pants if Bones hadn't interrupted her. And he had such a nice cock. The memory of it made her feel dizzy with need, and she'd wanted to burn the image into her mind, to make sure it would be there the next time she dreamed of him.

Whoever the girl was, she'd felt a connection to her after witnessing her act. A strong attraction she had never felt with anyone else her age. Maybe it was because she knew something secret about her, something as damning to her as Kimberly's own secrets. For the first time, her desire to know someone seemed stronger than her fear. To have someone her own age to confide in, to share things with, the idea had made her ache inside, made her eyes tear up. Maybe she could have a friend.

About the time Bones had dragged her home, she'd seen Samuel come back out in his yard, and when he'd looked in her direction she had waved. Feeling an inner glow as always when he'd waved back, that ever-present smile on his face. Sighing, she'd taken Bones in the house and let him off his leash, planning on going to her room.

"Is that you Kimmy girl?" She'd heard her grandpa call from the front of the house, and though all she had really wanted to do was go to her room and rub one out, she'd turned and slipped back out the door. From the smell of it, he had just gotten stoned, and there had been a real danger of getting stuck listening to his stories for the next hour or so.

She'd gone back out to the road, knowing Bones wouldn't settle down until he sensed she was gone, her mind trying to grasp the idea of having someone her own age to talk to. And the more she'd thought about it, the more urgent the need had felt. The girl seemed to be open sexually, the way she'd flirted with him all morning, so surely she wouldn't judge Kimberly just because her grandparents were a little strange.

Samuel had been carrying the ladder around back when she'd made up her mind that she needed to talk to him. She needed to find out more about the girl, maybe she was only there for the summer. That thought hadn't suited her needs any longer, but it had bolstered her resolve, so she'd ducked through their car port in search of him, knowing from past observation that he had a small work shed where he kept his tools.

She hadn't seen him at first, her attention focused on the shed. Only when he'd made a little grunting noise had she swung her eyes in his direction. Then he was there, his cock exposed to her for the second time in less than an hour and it had all just seemed so unreal. She had spent months imagining him in a hundred different scenarios, knowing there was no chance of any of them coming true, and yet there he'd been again, and his cock, the target of all her speculations and longings.

There hadn't been any window between them then, no dog pulling her away. Before she had even considered what she was doing, she'd been beside him, her hand wrapped around the exposed head of his cock. It had been just like in some of her dreams of him, taking him by surprise. Her voice had come out sexy, the practiced flirtation of a hundred rehearsed encounters with the man seeming to flow from her mouth. Now as she thought back on it, she couldn't believe the things she'd said.

He'd been startled, and she'd felt a brief surge of power at the fear in his eyes. Then she'd seen the hole, and she'd known even before she looked that the girl was in there, that he was the one peeping that time, it was almost poetic. She had teased him about it, made him squirm, had felt like she was in control for the first time in her life. She'd told him to return to his entertainment, just to feel that control, thrilled when he'd obeyed her.

The idea of him watching her through the hole had made her wish for it. Even as she'd started stoking him, marveling at the feel of his cock, the length of it sliding through her hand. She'd done just that many times in her dreams, and had had many fantasies of sucking on it. So with it in her hand, she'd had to know, had to feel it in her mouth, and she'd dropped to her knees and had done it.

She'd expected it to be harder, more intrusive, but while his shaft was solid in her hand, the head of his cock was soft. It had seemed to mold itself to her tongue like a big marshmallow. It had been warm and salty, like sweat from her upper lips on a hot summer day, and it had been him, the memories of his smile filling her heart as she'd let herself get lost.

Too soon he'd tried to take it back from her, to pull it from her mouth, but she had held him tighter. Had protested, and he had cum. She'd felt him swell, then her tongue had been bathed in thick fluid. And the realization of what had happened had galvanized her, all the times she had dreamed about that instant, about him, about her Samuel cumming in her mouth, it had happened.

The taste hadn't really changed, there had just been more of it, the sweaty flavor filling her mouth, but it had been hard to swallow, so thick she'd had to work it to the back of her throat before it would go down. She had loved the way his head had swelled and the feel of it pumping the cum on to her tongue. There had been the sense of power again as she'd heard him sigh, felt him drain into her.

Then he had lifted her, handled her like a child. He had stripped her of her power in an instant. His mouth had been demanding, his big hand covering her nipple. It had been too much, she hadn't wanted to feel that way with him, he'd always been her safe one. Her gut had clenched when he'd said he needed to see her naked, that he'd wanted to have her. She'd been ready just moments before, but he had scared her, so she had found herself pleading with him.

It had been a close thing, she had seen it in his eyes, there was a moment when he had been going to do it, to use her. But then he had been Samuel again, the man who always had a smile for her. Though now that smile would never be the same.

She'd run home after that, after telling him again that she wanted to meet the girl. Too many things, too many sights crowding her head for her to make sense of it all. She realized too late, that she hadn't even found out what the girl's name was, let alone if she was going to be there for long.

***

From what she could see in the mirror, Misty was going to be happy with the three-inch platinum extensions she was having done to her hair. She knew she should have just gone with a less expensive weave, since she would probably change hair style or color long before a weave became a problem. But there was just something she hated about those, and she was feeling like being pampered, so extensions had seemed like the ticket.

For the most part she was happy with the current blue-black color and the cut of her hair. What she didn't like, was not being able to wear dark clothing without looking goth, and goth made her feel like one of those woman who tries desperately to feel young by dressing young. She had no problem with her age, in fact she was damn proud to look as good as she did at twenty-seven.

There was something restful about being in a salon, it always seemed to sooth her spirit. The racy banter tossed around was usually good for a few laughs, even if most of it was so outrageous you knew it was made up. The temptation to tell them about her run in with the deputy was giving her a wicked little thrill, but she'd decided to keep quiet as a red-haired woman started telling everybody about a cruise her husband had booked for their anniversary.

Enjoying the whole atmosphere of it, but not really caring about the current topic. Misty let her attention drift out into the food court. That was one of her favorite things about this particular salon, the way it looked out on the endless bustle of the food court. In a very real way, you could experiences most of what the mall had to offer by watching the people clustered around those small tables. Watching as families came together and showed each other the treasures they found. The latest fashions of every age group paraded through that court, displayed on every body type imaginable.

As she watched a group of young girls around one table stealing flirting glances at a group of boys from another, their excited giggling obvious even from her seat in the salon, Misty relaxed. The familiar routine helping to bring her out of the dark mood she had felt trapped in. Well, it could also be the two glasses of White Zinfandel wine she had sipped since starting the extensions.

It wasn't the young man that caught her eye, it was the three teenagers that were harassing him. The biggest of them had grabbed his book away and was obviously ridiculing the owner about it, while his two cronies laughed. The whole thing played out like it had happened a dozen times before. And it was obvious the trio didn't expect any retaliation or even real effort to be brought against them, nor did they get any.

Misty was just beginning to squirm and thinking about pointing the three of them out to the salon manager, when they got bored and tossed the book into the nearest trash can, then headed deeper into the mall. She watched as he retrieved it and settled back at his table, noting that he didn't look fazed by what had happened, and despite herself, she felt a kind of kinship with him. There was something in the way he shrugged what had happened off, that spoke to her inner need to move on, to except what life gave her moment by moment.

She studied him for a while, he was tall, but it was hard to fix his height now that he was seated again. His face wasn't too bad either, he had a nice square jaw, and big dark eyes. She decided that it was the long straight hair that made him seem so thin, it was hard to look past it and see the potential. Hard to see the way those features would fill in as he matured. Having seen it before, she was sure he would grow into a very handsome man. It just hadn't happened yet.

From the length of his hair, it was obvious he hadn't had it cut since he'd been a young teen. It reached almost to the small of his back and was probably a matter of pride for him, but the more she studied him, the more she wanted to see what he looked like with a short cut.

"All done." It took a second for those two words to register on Misty's mind, and her focus on the young man in the court must have been obvious, for as she looked at Ashley, the salon manager slash stylist who had spent the last hour on her hair, she found her looking at him too. "I see you've noticed Simon." Ashley said, a slightly rueful smile on her lips.

"You know him?" Misty asked, eying the petite blond in surprise.

"Every girl in here has tried to cut that hair," She laughed, "he won't even consider it. I've offered to do it for free more than once, but he just kind of grins and shakes his head." Shaking her own, she went on. "To tell the truth, I'd pay him to sit for me at this point. There's just something, I don't want to say innocent, because that's not it. It's more like there's a calm strength about him that masks some great passion that just needs to be set free." And she sighed, a look that Misty could only interpret as frustrated longing on her face.

Misty turned back to look at him again, the obvious lust of the stylist shining a different light on her earlier opinions. She could see it, he had that whip cord leanness that usually lent itself to good stamina. And he was just awkward enough that he might still be a virgin, an untapped well of young male testosterone, the idea made her just a little wet. And that hair, she supposed it proved he could commit to something, but it didn't fit him as well as he apparently believed.

"You have time to cut it now?" She asked Ashley, glancing at her and receiving a nod. "Is there anywhere a little more private than this?" Misty asked, a rather naughty urge making her damp pussy tingle.

"We have two rooms for special appointments, I can do a cut in one of them if you want." She answered, looking a little puzzled at the question.

Misty looked her over, she had sat for the girl many times and felt a certain amount of openness from the stories shared about Samuel and the various boyfriends Ashley had spoken of in the last two years. She had virtually no tits, just small dark nipples that Misty had seen glimpses of at almost every sitting. It didn't take a very big gap in the neck of her shirt to display them. It was actually something Misty was a little envious about, as she would love to be able to flash people so subtly. To make up for this lack of bosom, she had a very nice rounded bubble butt. All in all, Misty had always found her quite sexy.

Deciding she wasn't ready to start exorcising her impulse control again quite yet, she fished her visa out of her purse. "Settle the extensions and book one of those rooms," she told the girl, "I'll be right back with your client." and she winked at Ashley, taking her skeptical look as an added challenge.

Standing, Misty took a quick look in the mirror and decided the new extensions were just what she'd hoped for, and nodded at Ashley's raised eyebrow. Grinning, she stepped out of the salon and headed toward his table. She had decided she wanted to push things a little, see just how far the lust she had seen in Ashley's eyes would allow her to go. She was feeling reckless and hungry again.

"Hello Simon, I'm Misty, can I ask you a personal question?" She asked him as she slid into the seat across from him. His eyes were startling up close, almost a gun-metal gray with just a hint of surprised interest in them. He's an old soul she thought, and knew she was going to do whatever it took to light those eyes up with need.

"Sure." Was all he said, closing his book and setting it aside, she glanced at it and wasn't really surprised to see the Jimi Hendrix story Electric Gypsy. It kind of fit the picture of him she had already formed.

Looking him dead in the eye, she asked her question. "Has anyone ever sucked your cock?" and felt a surge of triumph as his cheeks colored nicely.

He looked at her for a long moment, as if trying to decide if he should take her seriously, then shrugged, "Not yet." he admitted. He did have an air about him like Ashley had described, but it wasn't unshakable. She could see the tension in him now, like he was afraid to hope but couldn't help it.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers