Glass Houses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

***

Sarah was feeling wicked, there was no denying it, but praying about it didn't seem to be helping. She'd been staying with Misty and Samuel less than two weeks, and her whole world was upside down. All the stories about the heathen gentiles seemed to be true, yet she knew she couldn't blame it on them, her sins were her own. And the memories of them were what kept undoing her. They left her struggling with the need to touch herself, to feel that glorious sinful glow that had swept her away while she had been in his lap. She couldn't even sit in his chair when she was alone, because she had been ready to give him everything in it.

Part of her wanted to run home, to except her lot there in atonement for how she had been acting. Yet she couldn't do it, just as she didn't seem to be able to stop touching Samuel. Even the knowledge that he was married didn't help her control herself, it just made what she was doing that much more damning. It was like a game of Russian roulette, and she wasn't too sure Misty hadn't figured out something was going on, because she had been giving Sarah some very strange looks, but she hadn't been able to stop herself.

And if all that wasn't trying enough, there were the noises. Every morning and every night, the moans and giggles permeating the house as the two of them fornicated while she lay there pretending she wasn't listening or imagining it was happening to her. With a sigh, she got up from the sofa and switched the tv off. Restless, she wandered out the back door, she had to do something to break out of her mood.

It was hot, the afternoon sun baking the back yard. The pool was finished, and she walked over to see if the water still felt like ice, finding it cold but definitely bearable with the sun hitting her. It was a shame she didn't have her suit yet, because a dip in some cold water seemed like just what she needed about then. Misty had talked like they might go shopping earlier and get her one, but it hadn't happened. She was glad it was a shallow pool though, because the only swimming hole back home had been male territory, females weren't allowed anywhere near it and didn't learn to swim. The pool seemed pretty safe though, since she could just stand in it like a large tub.

She'd heard Misty teasing Samuel about skinny dipping, and she felt her breath shorten now at the thought of it. It really was just a big tub, she tried to reason with that scolding voice that knew better. Maybe if she entered the water as a personal baptism she could push all the lustful thoughts from her. Misty was out running and should be gone for a while yet, and it wasn't like anyone else would see her with the high fences. It would only take a moment after all, a quick submersion to wash away her sins.

Knowing there wasn't much time if she wanted to do it before Misty got home. She went around to the lawn chair next to the ladder and stripped her shirt off before she could change her mind. The fact that she wasn't wearing a bra and hadn't worn one all week was just one more sign of how far she had fallen. But once she was topless, the shorts quickly followed so she could scramble up the ladder and hide her nakedness below the waters surface.

Contrary to the whispered references she'd heard about men having to take cold showers though, the chill water seemed to wake up every nerve in her body. It made her struggle for a breath even as her nipples got so hard they actually ached and she found herself cupping her small breasts. Nor could she seem to remember the proper vows to perform anything that resembled a baptism.

Forcing her arms out to her sides, and standing on her tiptoes to keep her breasts just out of the cold water, she paced around the pool searching for the words as she got used to the temperature. But with every step cold water streamed between her legs, tempting her mind away from its righteous path. She fought the sensation, but was soon taking longer strides that dipped her nipples below the surface as water began streaming around her as well as moving with more force across the sensitive bits between her legs.

Soon she found herself going faster, the water adding pressure to her back as she was pushed around the pool, barely avoiding the ladder as she was swept by it. Not able to completely avoid it on the next pass, she winced at the pain in her knee and clutched at the side of the pool in a bit of a panic as the water still tried to carry her along. Suddenly the pool didn't seem so safe, and all she could do was cling to the side while the water rushed passed her.

***

Sarah wasn't in the house when Misty got back from her run, her bedroom door was wide open as well as the bathroom when she looked. Used to finding her watching music videos, she felt a little concerned, but glancing out the kitchen window she relaxed, she could see Sarah's head out in the pool. She figured the girl would be alright while she took a shower, but she also knew Sarah didn't know how to swim, so she decided to check on her first.

Sarah's back was to Misty as she approached the pool, and the question died on her lips when she realized the girl was naked. And without really even thinking about it, Misty started stripping out of her running shorts and shoes. Another moment to get rid of her socks and sports bra, and she was slipping over the edge into the cold water, an involuntary gasp making the girl look around at her, eyes huge as her face flushed a bright red.

"I was going to take a shower," Misty cut her off as she started to say something, one arm dropping to shield her small breasts. "but saw that you had a much better idea." and she let out a little squeal as she scooped the cold water up to splash her own chest, trying hard to not grin as the girls eyes found her tits and the blush deepened. "I've been dying to do this since we brought the pool home," she told her, "there's just nothing quite as liberating as skinny dipping, don't you think?"

"But it doesn't look like you've even dunked your head yet." She frowned at the girl, then shook her head and splashed her. Then did it a couple more times as the girl spluttered at her.

"Misty!" Sarah finally got out when she gave her a moments reprieve.

"Fight back, stand up and splash me back." Misty told her, rocking from side to side, her breasts picking up the rhythm. "There's no crying in the pool, just cup your hands and throw water back at me, It's fun." and she started splashing the girl again, smiling when she did as instructed and forgot about her little tits being naked a she got into the fight.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers
12