Glen Alder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am releasing you Lisa. Allowing you to live your fantasy, for just this day." He gently removed his hand and used the other to raise her head and kissed her once more. A soft kiss, just lip to lip; a long sensual kiss which allowed Lisa to slowly come down from her high.

Peter then moved back slightly, leaving her to stand alone. He caught her eyes once more, holding them in his gaze. She was initially unaware that Peter was starting to remove his clothes until a flash of white as his shirt was cast aside; then she was vaguely aware of him undoing his belt, and pushing his clothes down his legs before kicking them into a corner. Lisa knew he must be naked, but she could not bring herself to look, it was the last barrier and she knew it.

Peter's hands moved to her sides and slowly pulled her towards him. She felt the tip of his penis, his slightly damp penis, touch her belly button before being trapped between their naked bodies. Her breasts became flattened against his sculptured chest. Then he kissed her again, a deeper kiss this time, his tongue exploring her mouth, moving into the very corners, his teeth against hers, strong hands holding her small body against his muscular frame. This kiss seemed to go on for ever; it started to release those same feelings inside Lisa, feelings of real passion, even lust.

She felt his hands move upwards, cupping her face, to release the kiss. He looked deep into her eyes and then gently but firmly applied downward pressure. Lisa felt powerless to stop him and sank slowly to her knees her eyes looking up into his until she felt his hard warm flesh against her cheek. She knew what he wanted and she knew that she wanted to do it for him, although she knew she should not betray her family in this way.

For the first time her hand went to his manhood. She seemed mesmerised, he was not long, about the same size as her husband, but the purple head which was now emerging from the foreskin was much wider. This was only the second erect penis she had every seen and the only non-circumcised one. She put out her tongue and touched the very tip, her first taste of this man. Then, forming her lips into a perfect 'O' Lisa slowly took the crown into her mouth, easing his foreskin back as she did so. She had read many accounts of giving perfect head and had tried many on her husband, she believed she was good – no complaints – but how to know?

She let her tongue run over the head, bathing it and felt Peter's hands close around the sides of her head. Encouraged, she let the tip of her tongue run across the small slit at the top, then move around the whole head again. She ran her tongue around the back of the head, inside the ridge ad felt Peter's grip tighten around her head, almost blocking out all external sounds as he covered her ears. She closed her mouth slightly, allowed her teeth to hold the head of his erect penis lightly by the ridge while she flicked her tongue over the head again, tasting the pre-cum which started to seep again from that small slit. She felt Peter shift slightly, moving himself deeper into her mouth, she felt the head touch the roof of her mouth, forcing her tongue down the underside of his cock. She became aware, for the first time, that he was shaven as her small hands rose to take the weight of his balls and caress the tightly drawn sack. He eased back and then gently moved forward again, a gentle fucking motion using her mouth like a second pussy. She steadied herself with one hand, enjoying the sensation as his hard flesh moved across her tongue, as the tip pressed against the back on each stroke.

She eased his member out of her mouth and holding it erect, used the tip of her tongue to caress the full length of him, starting at his not sack and slowly moving up to the head. She repeated the oral caress, looking up at the end of the stroke, catching his partially closed eyes as she sought to lick the latest spot of cum on her tongue. The next time she started further back stopping to gently suck each of his balls between her soft lips, before continuing onwards to the tip.

"Lisa that is so good ... I just knew you would be." Peter's turn now to speak in a low tone, the sensations of Lisa's oral caresses getting to him. He was close to cumming but he needed to test Lisa, to see if he was correct. To see if there was a Lisa who had not been seen before.

Peter held her head more tightly and pushed his cock back between her lips. This time the inward stroke was stronger, firmer, sweeping past her tongue to hit that spot at the back of her mouth. She looked up with questioning eyes. Had she done something wrong? The second thrust was the same, this time lodging at the top of her throat. Lisa understood, she had done this to her husband but only when she was in control and he was not as thick as Peter. She tried to relax and felt the next thrust move into her throat. An impulse to gag was stopped by Peter pulling quickly back but the fourth stroke was deeper still, she felt his balls hit her chin, felt that fat head of his cock lodge in her throat, felt herself start to gag, but this time Peter held her there longer. Her frightened eyes looked up into his face, was he trying to choke her?

He pulled back again and she sucked in some air sharply before Peter slowly pushed his cock back into her mouth, into her throat. He was holding her against him, stroking her throat, willing her to take him as deep as it would go. She felt her eyes start to bulge and fill with water, she wanted to gag, she could not breath, then Peter withdrew, pulling back completely, a curtain of saliva and pre-cum hung from the tip of his cock to her lips. He moved sideways, leaving a wet trail across her nose and cheek, then sharply back, his hard heavy cock smacking into the side of her mouth before forcing its way back into her mouth. She felt the rush, tried to relax her throat as his cock pushed firmly into her, she held his cock, trying to hold an angle which would allow her to swallow more. Then she heard him groan, he was moving fast now, his cock moving in and out of her mouth pushing into her throat. Then with one final thrust he pulled her head sharply forward, his cock lodged deep into her throat where he spasmed and spewed his cum.

Lisa had had cum in her mouth before and always swallowed but this was new, she could feel the thick salty cum slide down her throat deep inside. She felt him withdraw slightly as a second spurt hit the back of her tongue and throat. She looked back at him, his eyes tight shut now, beads of perspiration forming on his brow, his hips still pushed forward. She felt him again and more of his cum filled her mouth. She swallowed, then as gently as she could, she started to bathe his cock in the combined mixture of her saliva and his own cum. Slowly cleaning him.

When she had completed her task she moved her head back and sat back on her heels. Peter looked down into her eyes and saw the look he was looking for. The look that told him that she was indeed longing to fulfil her desires, her dreams, her fantasies. He slowly knelt before her and kissed, tasting the saltiness of his own sperm on her lips.

It was a long kiss, even a loving kiss; an expression of a new relationship which was just beginning. He gently eased her back onto the lambskin rug in front of the fire, the warm orange light from the flaming logs casting soft shadows over Lisa's skin. Peter stayed kneeling between her thighs looking down at the women he wanted to possess. The woman who wanted to be processed by him.

He reached out with his left hand and took a single ice cube from the wine bucket. As it melted between his fingers, he let the thin trickle of melt water fall onto Lisa's passive body, forming a fine rivulet across her stomach. When the first was melted he took another, this time letting the cool water draw a line around each of her small nipples. Then he took a third, but this one he placed on top of her right nipple, making her gasp at the sudden cold shock to that most sensitive area of her body. He took a third and placed it over the other nipple, sitting back watching as her body heat and the fire slowly melted them until only the hard nub of brown flesh remained in a small pool of water.

He took two more and repeated the process. Again she gasped as the cold blocks were placed on her hot sensitive skin.

They had barely melted when he took another cube. She waited for the cold to touch her breast, but jumped when, instead, the cube was placed on her mound. Again Peter sat back to watch the ice melt and form a rivulet down between her pussy lips. Lisa bit her bottom lip. This torture was exquisite and unlike anything she had experienced. As the first cube melted, Peter reached for another this time stroking it over her emerging labia to linger on her clit hood. A soft barely audible groan escaped Lisa's lips.

When she saw Peter reach for another cube of ice, she moved slightly, giving him easier access to the space between her thighs. This time however, Peter help the ice to her pouting pussy lips, holding it there, watching as the heat from her pussy quickly turned the ice to water. The next cube, Peter held more tightly against her and Lisa started to wonder. "surely he was not going to ....?". The next cube answered this unspoken question as Peter slowly pushed the fast melting cube between her pussy lips.

The cold sensation inside her was intense, almost burning as the cold cube passed over her hot interior. "No more." A whisper, her eyes closed, her head slowly shaking from side to side "No more." But the next cube followed the same path and was quickly followed by another. Lisa was not sure if she was in pain or intense pleasure, the sensation inside her pussy was intense, all her nerve fibres seemed to be on fire. More ice further intensified the feeling and she was aware that ice was staying formed into smooth oval shapes inside her, filling her entrance.

Still more ice followed and she could feel the cold travel inside her, higher inside her. Then a different sensation. Her eyes opened and looked down as Peter inserted his rigid cock between her numb lips. She could feel him surge into her body, pushing the remaining ice high into her womb, his thick broad cock opening her fully as his weight bore down on her lower body, driving deeper.

His fingers still cold from the ice, reached forward and took her hard nipple and squeezed it. Twisted it. Pulled it. He withdrew until the head of his cock has lodged just inside her. His free hand moved down and stroked her lips encircling his cock before coming to rest on top her distended clitoris. He stroked it, massaged it. Lisa tried to move; tried to move her pussy over his cock. Tried to fuck herself on his cock but the one holding her nipple refused to allow her any movement. If anything he seemed to be pulling her away, dragging her breast into a taut cone shape as his fingers held her. The massage of her clit continued, Peter seemed to know all the buttons to press and still he remained barely inside her.

She could feel the ice water trickle out past his cock while he continued to stroke her. The most powerful feelings were now building inside her. This was unlike any previous experience. It was building from deep within her; her backbone seemed to weaken as her lower body started to take over. She opened her mouth to speak but a mere gasp was all that came out.

Peter could feel her inner muscles start to contract he knew she was close, very close, but he continued the assault on nipple and clitoris. Lisa's head was going from side to side; she was barely in control of herself. She tried to surge towards him, tried to impale herself, but still he would not give her that release. She felt her clit must be raw; she could no longer feel her nipple.

Then, suddenly, he let go of her nipple. The blood rushed back into it and all the nerves fired, sending pleasure waves to her brain. Her climax was upon her. She uttered a low guttural moan she surged against him and now, unrestrained, his cock speared into her core. The trigger was released, she screamed her release.

Peter's cock surged into her body, pressing deep into her, inner muscles grabbing him, milking him. Still he drove forward, she felt him touch her inner walls and she came. Oh how she came.

Her body convulsed, She screamed. Her eyes opened wide, a look of lust and hate mixed into one look of utter satisfaction. She felt his cock twitch within her. Felt the splash of his cum against her insides, sending her into another climax and spasm. Another spurt seemed to burn her and reach high inside her. Then all was quiet, black, serene.

She opened her eyes and realised she was somewhere different. The room was candlelit she was on her back, her arms above her head, her legs spread. She tried to move but found that she was bound somehow. She tried to tug herself free.

"Don't move." Peter's quiet voice of authority.

She looked around – discovering that she was back in her room and spread-eagled to her bed. Peter was by her side, naked, the candle light accentuating the hard muscles of his slim body. His penis semi erect. She realised that she must have passed out and that she had probably been out for some time.

Then she realised that the centre of the candle light was her. She looked down and became aware that a small candle had been placed on her right breast. Another was on her left, then she could see more, little points of soft yellow light all over her body stretching down. They were those small tea-lights used in lanterns and she now became aware that the small metal containers were hot on her skin, creating small areas of heat. Then she saw Peter pass her with a large candle in her hand – a large white candle at least two inches thick and over a foot long.

She could just see him at her feet, bending forward, then she felt his fingers gently opening her sex. She sensed she was still wet, his fingers gliding easily over her. She was just starting to enjoy the sensation when she felt something being pressed against her labia.

Lisa realised it must be the candle "No please Peter, not that." Her eyes looking piteously into his, "It's too large." She bit her lip as the tapered end moved slowly into her body, the shape helping its smooth passage as her lips opened wider to accept the invader. Her whimpered cries of "Nooooo" went unheeded as the candle passed further into her. She could feel Peter turn it slightly as he pressed it remorselessly inside.

Peter watched carefully, the erotic sight as her labia stretched to accommodate the church candle was having an effect on his own body, his cock starting to rise as more of the candle slowly disappeared. He pushed on until he saw Lisa's look change and he knew it must be close to filling her completely.

Lisa lay still, she dare not move for fear of moving the candles. The back of her mind sending signals to make her feel proud that she had successfully accepted this large object into her. Then Peter was at her side again, another candle in his hand – a large church candle which was lit, the small yellow flame giving off small black smoke trails as it fluttered in the breeze. He held it above her. She looked into his eyes – surely he would not? His eyes locked with hers as his hand turned slightly.

It seemed ages from when Lisa saw the clear droplet leave the candle until she felt the splash and pain as the wax dropped onto her soft belly. Her eyes flew open, her mouth about to shout, to beg him to stop when she saw and felt the next wax droplet. This landed higher up on her chest, the third higher still. She realised that she could not squirm, could not avoid the wax. If she did, then she would spill the little pots of hot wax in the other candles. She looked imploringly at Peter, aware that the wax droplets were working their way up her body. The sixth droplet was delivered with precision to her left nipple. She screamed as her tender flesh absorbed the heat, hardening with the wax into a point. Another scream announced the seventh droplet as it descended onto her right breast. As the eighth droplet landed again on left nipple she was aware that pain on the surface of her body was giving way to a deeper feeling. As the ninth droplet splashed on her hard right nipple she felt the unmistakable sensations of arousal developing within her. The momentary pain she felt on her tender skin was quickly absorbed and replaced with a yearning; a longing which came from deep within her, a desire to experience pain to lift her to new heights. Seemingly unable to control herself, her deep throated sigh in response to the tenth droplet, gave her increasing elevation away so that as the eleventh joined the ninth on her right nipple her body started to squirm; reaching up to try and capture this new droplet. She no longer cared about the small candles decorating her body as she moved in response to the small hot droplets of ecstasy dropping from above. Her eyes screwed tightly together, blocking out all other external stimulate as she concentrated on her breasts. She felt another droplet on her right breast (the fourteenth? She had lost count). She arched upwards to receive the next droplet on her other nipple but there was none.

Still she waited her body lifting, the small candles moving precariously on her body.

Still nothing – she craved the stimulation

Then she felt the pain, knowing instantly that the fifteenth droplet had been delivered with pin point accuracy to her clitoris, so exposed by the combined effects of the large candle which still stretched her labia and her increased state of arousal.

"Jesusssss," her voice a soft harsh whisper; a hissed expression of her mixed feelings. Her eyes flew open catching Peter's concentrated smile as he delivered another droplet on top of the last. The heat of her exposed flesh sufficient to ensure that the wax solidified more slowly; running down each labia lip to meet the hard cream wax of the object still embedded within her. Now her body reacted like never before.

"Yesssssss" she hissed the words again, her body arched upwards to meet the next droplet, the small candles moved and she felt pain now at several points across her chest and, of course at the very heart of her. She could feel the need for sexual release rise inside her, like a tidal wave starting deep within beginning to rise upwards She writhed beneath Peter's blue eyed stare, locking his eyes with her own, several of the candles fell away from her body, their flames extinguishing as the molten wax doused the flame before emptying itself over her pink flesh. She saw Peter raise the candle a final time then she saw it move and a gleaming droplet of wax started to fall like a sparkling teardrop downwards; its final destination never in doubt.

Lisa did not need to feel it hit her, the thought of it was sufficient. That was the catalyst needed to throw her over the edge, to enable the tidal wave to hit her full bore. Her body strained and stretched upwards, her sinews standing proud from her pale skin as her orgasm started, a concentrated burst or energy which exploded and engulfed her body.

The wax droplet touched her but her screamed release was already on her lips. Peter watched her body, as the last droplet splashed onto her body, he saw her convulse, drag the large candle further into her body before partially expelling it, the cream surface smeared with her clear fluids. As her climax took hold, Peter watched as her body sucked the candle back into her body, deeper, much deeper than he had dared push it, only the very end now visible.

Now beyond all previous experience, Lisa's body tightened further until it snapped like elastic, A single note of ecstasy emitted her lips, her muscles expelled the candle almost entirely, its sides smeared with her sweet juices. As Peter removed it, Lisa's eyes rolled back.