Glen Forlorn

Story Info
Scottish wife taken after husband conscripted into the army.
3.3k words
3.73
21k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The actual name of the place was Glen Fortney but the bleak nature of the Scottish land and the depressed economy brought on by the harshest of weather and seemingly annual destruction of crops and deaths of much of the livestock had given the holding a new name in the minds and quietly spoken words of the more than a thousand people. It was 1768 and these simple and people clung to life while living on small plots of rented land lorded over by Logan Campbell an overbearing but dull and rather dumb man in his early fifties.

The actual running of the holdings was left to the Overseer a man named Cormag who was thirty-one years old and who stood six foot two with the physical build of a great bear. Unlike the owner Cormag was very bright but at the same time extremely ruthless. He needed to be so in order to manage the vast holdings and often desperate people living there in their daily struggle for sustenance.

A call had come forth from the King for them to conscribe fifteen men for a regiment of foot being sent to reinforce the depleted army in Flanders. The call had come in the spring and they had ignored it as it was planting season and the men could not be spared under any circumstances. Having not satisfied the demand a new one had come a month before for twenty men and now that the harvest was almost complete the men had been selected and had departed a fortnight ago. Fourteen of the conscribed had been young men between the ages of fifteen and seventeen. The other six were men a slight bit older but whom had already wed and in some cases had children. Two of the married men upon learning of their selection had fled with their small families and had to be replaced by two other men of similar circumstances.

Logan Campbell had selected one man and allowed Cormag to select the rest. Cormag knew that Logan had selected the man for conscription because he had a very lovely young wife of four months who had just seen her eighteenth birthday that he had sensual designs on. In fact the day the men left the young lass Letitia was in Logan Campbell's bed with her sweet thighs spread within an hour of her husband's departure with the old Lord furiously pumping his seed into her.

While not as lovely the wives of the other five married men were quite comely and would be lusted after and pursued by the men lucky to remain behind. The selection in this manner was important as the women remaining behind, while still married for as long as their husbands stayed alive, would have little to support their existence. A prettier wife would garner the attention of the men remaining behind at Glen Forlorn and they would part with some of their meager holdings and foodstuffs in exchange for being welcomed into the warm bed of the lovely but forsaken wives. In the case of the young woman Logan Campbell would bed and the two that Cormag planned on claiming there would only be the single male substitute for their husbands. The other three women would from necessity likely prostitute themselves for a dozen or more local men to provide enough food for them and their children to remain alive.

It may sound harsh but frankly their departed husbands knew that this would happen and depended upon it to keep their women safe and alive while they were gone. If they were against all odds fortunate enough to return from their army service they would expect that a baby or two might have appeared at their homes. They would accept the child as their own as a cost of reclaiming their wives. If they were killed, as such a large percentage of those leaving were, then in most likelihood one of the men looking out for their wives would take her as their own either as wife if they were single or mistress if they were married.

The sun had just settled below the horizon on a very cold mid October evening when Cormag rode his horse up to the small hauden. The house was small with stone walls and a roof made from peat. There was a single chimney with a slight wisp of smoke seeping out and quickly dissipated by the brisk cold wind.

After tying his horse to a wooden stake in the ground he walked up to the door and opened it without knocking. He walked to the table in the center of the room and placed upon it a smoked rump of venison, a bag of oats, a bag of potatoes, a large round of cheese and an earthen ware jug of crude Scottish whiskey. He went back outside and brought in a bundle of wood that he had brought with him and closed the door behind him before walking to the hearth. He put two of the pieces of wood on the smoldering fire and placed some peat around it to extend the fire.

Retrieving the jug he walked over to where the only chair in the small room rested and sat down. Not a sound had been made or a word spoken. As the wood caught and small flames erupted he could see the room better from the flickering light and from the bed in the corner that took up most of the remaining space he could see her eyes watching him from under the covers.

Her name was Valerie and he had been besotted by her since she entered puberty and started to fill out. He knew that she had just had her eighteenth birthday and had been married for a year and a half. She had very thick raven hair, stood five foot three and had the very full bouncy tits and an ass that a man dreamed of in his bed on a cold winter night. At one point he had thought of taking her as his own bride but then had decided that he was not suited for marrying. He also knew that in time the conscription would allow him to take her as mistress and he would be but denied the initial pleasure of shredding her virginity.

"Feed her," he said when he heard the small cry of a baby that he knew she had born four months earlier.

The young wife threw the covers back and swung her legs off the side of the bed. The thick gown she was wearing had inched up her legs to halfway up her thighs and she paused for a few long seconds to let him admire her soft bare legs. She unbuttoned the top of her gown and let it fall all the way down to her waist revealing her large milk engorged tits before she reached down into a box like cradle on the floor and picking the baby up.

"I thought you'd be here before this," she said as the baby latched onto her nipple and began to suckle.

The sight of her legs and now her swollen tits cause his cock to begin to swell in the confines of his pants. He was a big man, big in stature, big hands, big feet and with that came a big thick cock. The women of the glen who he had had whispered about him and called him the Oak as they said he was hard as the oak and large as the tree itself.

Valerie had heard the whispers since she had reached puberty and had always wished that he would take her for wife but when that had not happened and when Colin, a fine young man just a few years older than she, had proposed she had reluctantly accepted.

"I hear that you have taken Fenella to bed last week. Has she not enough to satisfy you Cormag?" The jealousy in her voice was quite evident. Cormag said nothing but took another deep drink from his bottle of whiskey while his eyes never left the sight of her firm swollen milk filled teats that her baby was suckling. "She has been my friend since we were wee little girls. Did you think I would not hear that you had bedded her?"

Cormag had indeed fucked and claimed the young nineteen year old wife just a day after her husband had left with the other conscripts. He had done so before claiming Valerie because Fenella's husband had come to him and pleaded with him to look after his wife. Both men knew what that meant. The man had told him that everyone knew that Logan Campbell would be claiming the young wife Letitia and that Cormag had had his eyes on Valerie for years. There was much talk about who would bed the fetching Fenella first and how many men a day she might be able to accommodate.

Over the last days before the departure of the draftees men had begun to come up to Fenella and told her not to worry that they would be there when her husband left to look after her needs. They would have the leering look when they spoke and a couple of them had taken the liberty of patting her fanny and describing in no uncertain terms what they would be doing to her. Even some of the women whose husbands had not been called made comments around her that were very cruel. They said she wouldn't be walking quite so gingerly a couple of weeks after her husband left and then they would giggle.

Fenella was crying constantly and even threatened to take her own life rather than become a whore to whoever brought her food. Her husband was wild with fear for his wife and knew that the only way she would be safe was if Cormag claimed her.

His cock swelled to its almost full length and girth as he thought back over the three days he had spent with Fenella. She had been delighted and relieved when he entered her small abode and was unrestrained and enthusiastic in bed. He had fucked her continuously and was relatively certain he had impregnated her. If not he would do so soon.

When he left her he knew that no other man would dare make overtures as long as his protection and possession of her was intact and not publicly relinquished. He had had to return to his duties and only now, having taken care of those tasks, and with his ardor and desire once again inflamed he was ready to lay his claim to the woman he had wanted from the very start.

Valerie switched the baby to her other engorged tit to feed. Cormag unbuttoned the front of his pants and freed his cock which had been bound up uncomfortably tight against his thigh. He freed his pants from his hips and let them drop to the floor and kicked them aside. He then stroked his cock a couple of times. He saw her eyes fixated on his hefty cock and heard her whimper with fear, need and desire.

Valerie placed the now sleeping baby back into the makeshift crib and carefully covered her snuggly with blankets. Then looking at Cormag she let her dress drop to the earthen floor of the hut and stepped out of it leaving herself totally naked.

"You know there have been a few men sniffing around here" she said as she walked over to where he sat.

He knew that was not true as any man knew that were they to come within a hundred yards of Valerie they would be dead the moment he learned of it.

Valerie's husband's departure had been cold and quick. He knew that Cormag would be taking his wife on his leaving and likely would never relinquish her. He anticipated being killed in Flanders and if not had made up his mind should he be fortunate to return to Scotland not to come back to Glen Forlorn but to start a new life elsewhere.

"I knew you would choose my husband to go just as I have always known you wanted me as much as I needed and desired you. I have counted the hours since he left until you came to take me. Hearing of you with Fenella made me insane with jealousy while my need grew even greater." She knelt between his legs and looked up into his eyes and then lowered her head submissively and began to lick his massive hairy balls.

"There were reasons," he said as he weaved is fingers into her thick dark hair.

"I know," she said and began to gently lick and chew on the thick root of his cock.

"Fenella came to see me a few days ago and told me what had been about to happen. Why she had been so scared and how you saved her. But that didn't make me any less jealous," she said and playfully barred her teeth and bit down a bit on his hardness.

He did not react and allowed her to continue to lick and suck him while he closed his eyes and leaned his head back to enjoy the sensations of her mouth, lips and teeth.

His lust inflamed, Cormag reached down and lifted her under her arms into the air. She spread her soft thighs apart and outside of his legs and allowed herself to settle down onto his rock hard cock which cleaved her pussy and then skewed her. He let the weight of her body force his long thick cock deep into her hot wet cunt. Valerie screamed with pain and passion as he sunk impossibly deeper and deeper into her body where only her young much less endowed husband had ever plowed.

Finally having totally impaled the young wife Cormag remained still and allowed her to become accustomed to his domination of her body. She was having a very hard time breathing and was moaning and weeping at the same time. He reached out for one of her milk swollen tits leaned his head down and brought the teat up to his mouth and began to suck on the tender hard nipple that immediate rewarded him with a sweet stream of milk. That was all it took to give the lovely young woman a mighty orgasm which took control of her body. She jerked and trembled as she made wild animalistic sounds like a cat in heat and ground her ass into his rock hard shaft.

When he let go of her tit she leaned forward and kissed his neck and hairy chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He was so big and strong and she felt like this was the way it was always meant to be.

Cormag grabbed her soft yet firm ass cheeks in his large hands, stood up and carrying her still impaled body over a few feet to the bed and laid her down on her back with him on top. Tenderly he kissed her lips and she responded with open mouth passion. He kissed her nose, her eyes, her forehead and then nuzzled into her soft neck and began to kiss and lick her ears.

Valerie moaned and purred under his large hardened hairy body. She reached her arms up and rubbed his muscular arms with her fingers and then this powerfully built shoulders. She could feel the many healed scars as her finger tips explored him. He was virile and the top bull in the county and he had chosen her. She was extremely excited that he was breeding her. She ran her fingers through his hair and finally down onto what part of his broad back that she could reach and she began to massage and scratch.

"Since the first day that I saw you when I was but a wee little girl I knew that I was to be your woman and bring you the comfort and pleasure of my body and bear your babies." She said.

Cormag flexed his cock buried deep inside the young woman and she gasped as her highly aroused body immediately orgasmed. She arched her back and pushed up into him and he began to slowly pull out and then thrust back into her. He began a steady but slow rhythm all the while kissing her lips or her velvety soft neck. Her nipples were leaking milk and occasionally he would stop for an instant to lick the sweet milk off and suckle a bit on each of her tits before beginning again each time increasingly picking up the tempo of his thrusting.

As a beautiful sensual newlywed he knew that her husband must have fucked her on a regular basis and she had given birth to his baby but to him she was as tight and as much a virgin as when her hymen was first shredded. Valerie was extremely tight and he felt his cock burrowing into snug places in her cunt never before fucked. She twisted and moaned as he spread her vagina wider for his large unyielding shaft to get pleasure from.

His thrusts into her receptive yielding body were strong and deep. He would shift his angle of penetration, rotate his hips and occasionally throw one of his legs over her soft thigh to alter his position but through all of those shifts his butt continued to tense and drive his cock into her. From time to time he would hit her cervix and even burrow a bit into her womb causing Valerie to scream with pleasure.

Orgasm after building orgasm took control of her body as she moved to push back into his driving cock all the while writhing and wiggling under him to bring him the pleasure of her soft round body.

Valerie wrapped her long legs around his ass and he felt the wonderful preemptive ache and tingling in his lower back. He thrust one last time hard and deep into her and then began flooding her with his copious hot sperm.

The instant she felt him let go inside of her Valerie screamed with delight and pleasure and began to thrust up into him, anchored her ankles around his lower back and wiggled her soft ass to draw his seed deep into her womb. She wasn't sure if she could be with child again so soon but wanted to do everything she could to have this man's baby.

Drained at last Comag rolled off of the sweet young girl and she cuddled up in his arms as he pulled the covers up and over them. He figured that he would tell her in the morning that he was having Fenella move in with her. It would be much easier to look after the two women and the babies they would be bearing if they were together under the same roof. The fact that they were friends would make it easier and he looked forward to having two lovely young women in his bed nightly to fuck.

He didn't want to tell Valerie quite yet as she did have a bit of a temper and after he took a little nap his intention was to give her another good fucking and he wanted nothing to stand in the way of the incredible uninhibited exuberance she had just shown him. He leaned his head down under the covers and took one of her big breasts in his hand brought it to his lips and began to suckle on her milk filled tit. She sighed as his sucking became less and less and he fell asleep. She had never been happier.