Gliding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I begin a bucking, sliding motion with my hips, driving those three fingers in to the centre, to pull back and out, capturing hair and stinging delight. Once more I move my free hand towards that unknown spot. I drive the index finger into my quimmy on the forward motion of my buttocks and then slowly and very deliberately start to pull it upwards through the hair and fat lips there. I am almost in agony at this self-torture. Here. I'm certain it was here. It can't be further than this. This is where it – FUCK.

As the stars begin to slowly, languorously, fade into blackness and my constituent atoms make their wending way into re-alignment, stupefied, I try feebly to sit up on the sliding wood of the chair. After three weeks have gone by, in slow motion, I pull my fingers from between my legs and – OH FUCKING HELL.

On shaking feet and treacherous legs, I slip my arms into the cool pastel dampness of my summer dress. After two attempts I open the door of the office and step forward then halt and once more, remembering why I came, let the dress fall softly from my arms. After a while I step forward on to the parquet.

Two busy-still-busy squirrels, a magpie with a silver foil treasure and a woodpigeon are my only audience as I dance from end to end of the wooden floor on my old woman's legs and young girl's gliding feet.

12