Glistening, Listening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coryl blinked.

Then she giggled. "Hi, cutie!" she cooed.

The fairy stared back up at her dimly. "Uh?" Her nubile body now glistened with hazel oil.

"Since you love me," Coryl sang, "I guess it makes sense if you wanna help me, right?"

"Um... sure!" The fairy smiled up at her. "Anything for you!

"Anything to feel this good?" Coryl whispered.

The fairy shivered, both hands creeping towards her tiny little wet pussy. "Y-yes?"

"I don't think you wanna stroke your aching pussy," Coryl said suddenly, a thought striking her. "Gosh, I... I think you can't!

The fairy's eyes widened. She seemed to struggle against this, deep down, but immersed in Coryl's oils and the scent of her pussy oil, there was nothing she could do to resist for more than a few doomed seconds. She didn't even speak. She just went limp, like a rag doll. Or a puppet.

As a reward, Coryl gave her a big, adoring smile. "Good! So, little fairy, I have some questions. But, uh. Gosh. First, though, I bet you can't help but start sucking my yummy clit, huh?" The need still roiled within her.

He fairy giggled. "Uh, of course not!" She rotated and stuck her head between Coryl's legs, and Coryl felt her sex being carefully spread. A strange sort of tickling pleasure rapidly trickled over her, leaving her breathless for a full minute. "Mm!"

"Good... good girl!" Coryl squirmed slightly, savoring the fairy's hot little mouth. "And now... you wanna answer a little question for me?"

"Mm!"

Coryl smirked. "How many other fairies are with you, sweetie?"

~~~~

Erie let out a long, satisfied sigh as her orgasms finally began to ebb. "G-gosh," she whispered, "that was... good."

"Mm..." Glam was still spreading her legs wide, begging Erie to bring her head where her fingers had been before. Her eyes were wide and needy. She let out a little needy whine.

Unconsciously, Erie licked her lips. But she shook her head. "No, Glam, I think we should check on Ora. I'm startin' to feel bad!"

Glam just scowled and let out another whine. Glam was bad at recovering from orgasms, and would be nonverbal for at least a minute more. Erie adored her in this state. It was all she could do not to lean in, and spread those legs just a bit wider, and...

"C'mon!" Erie said, grabbing Glam's hand and guiding her lover off the branch. "Let's go see what sorta trouble Ora's gotten herse—"

"Hi, girls!"

Erie and Glam both froze.

There, flying in front of them, was a slick, glistening Ora. Th fairy was beaming ear-to-ear, like she'd just had a few of the best orgasms of her life while high on nymph juices.

Erie swallowed. "Hi, Ora. You okay? You... kinda flew off."

"I feel great!" Or rubbed her legs together, openly caressing her big, naked breasts. Her wings fluttered rapidly, casting brilliant flashes of light all over the canopy. "So... complete!"

This put Erie on guard. Ora was usually the most untrusting one of the bunch, and if she was acting like she'd just gotten lucky... 'Did you get hypnotized?" she complained.

"Nope! Ora beamed ear to ear. She started to flutter back and forth, as though she was having trouble flying. "Gosh, I can't wait to tell you! It was so cool!"

"Yeah, I bet." Erie felt Glam leaning on her, and sighed. The blonde fairy was still mumbling something. She was trying to whisper in Erie's ear, in fact, but it was just coming out as moans, whines, and nnuh's. Adorable. It made Erie really horny.

"I just need to show you," Ora whispered, wings gleaming in the soft light. Her skin glistened, too, making her whole body appear to sparkle brilliantly. "You want to know what's going on. Gotta follow. Gotta follow me."

"I... uh..." Erie blinked. Ora was very hard to follow. She kept drifting around the corners of Erie's faceted vision, making it hard to focus on her or her words. Erie flew a bit closer, carrying Glam along with her.

"Nnuh," Glam whispered. "Mm. Nn! Aah!"

Deciding that Glam was a bit too needy right now, Erie sighed and reached down, fingers toying wit Glam's sex. Glam let out a startled moan, and seemed to fight for a moment, then just... went limp. And started to moan in a very different tone.

Erie squinted, flying after the retreating Ora. "Ora," she complained, "stay still!"

"Sorry." Ora giggled. "I'm just so excited! Feels so good!"

Erie sighed, almost half-smiling. "Okay, Ora, you're definitely hypnotized."

"Heehee! I'm not!" The fairy did a little spiral, making Erie's head spin. "Just follow me!"

"I'm trying," Erie complained, but she meant her eyes. Her eyes still couldn't keep Ora's body in their sights. Her wings were extra-sparkly right now, too, making it extra-hard to focus on her. Erie's head was turning into mush trying. Glam was still moaning in her ear from her fingers, too, like a looping erotic soundtrack.

"Just follow me," Ora cooed. "That's right. Why don't you touch each other a little?"

"Huh? Uh—aah!" Erie squeaked as she felt Glam's fingers returning to her own pussy. She wriggled and moaned, dropping a full foot in elevation in sheer surprise and pleasure before she adjusted to accept the attentions. Glam was practically latched onto her right arm now.

As Erie struggled to keep her balance, Glam leaned in and started suckling Erie's breast. This was a bit of a surprise, but... oh. Oh. This felt so... soooooo good. Erie couldn't help a big, dumb smile spreading across her face.

"You like that?" Ora sang, flying in a lazy figure-eight.

"Y..."

"I know you do." Ora zoomed close for a moment, and Erie almost managed to get a good look at her, but then her wings sparkled and Erie forgot what she was doing for a few seconds amid the pleasure of Glam's lips, Glam's fingers, the pretty sparkling, Ora's pretty smile... "I bet you wanna feel me, too!"

"Uh..." Erie's face was going red as she struggled to keep up with the strange-flying Ora. "G-gosh, I... um..."

"I know you do," Ora purred. "You've always wanted it. Almost so mad about how I tease you. I'm such a tease, tease, tease."

Erie shivered. She'd never said it aloud... had she? How she thought about Ora? Ora just had such... such big tits, especially for a fairy, and she sparkled so much... it would be so nice to touch those breasts, even just for a second, but Ora was always insisting on that boring old monogamy... made her a challenge...

Erie licked her lips, staring now quite brazenly at Ora's tits as Ora happily bounced therm together. "Oh, are these what you need?" she squeaked. "I like them, too! Aren't they... bouncy?"

"B... bouncy..." Erie's voice was faint. She quietly drifted after Ora, lost in Glam's strokes to her clit, lost in Ora's jiggling tits.

"Bouncy," Ora repeated, giggling. "And aren't your brains getting bouncy, too, now?"

"Bouncy," Erie mumbled. Glam mumbled something similar as she kissed Erie's neck, sucking and nibbling ever-so-slightly at Erie's sweet, sensitive skin.

"You just try to think," Ora sang, "but then the lights flash, and my breasts jiggle, and your brain gets so... bouncy!"

"Bouncy."

"Airhead! Slutty airhead!"

Erie smiled vacantly at the breasts as Ora mocked her. Slutty. Yes. That was what she was. What she wanted to be. But... she tried to frown, but staring at those bouncing breasts was too relaxing, so she just kept smiling. She wasn't an airhead, though. Was she?

She drifted after Ora, considering the point even as she squirmed and longed for more than Glam's strangely teasing strokes. Was she a slut? Yes. She loved sex. There was nothing wrong with that.

But she wasn't... wasn't an airhead! She was a smart slut! Her brains weren't... bouncy. She was clever! She worked out clever magic spells, and talked circles around humans with riddles, and stared at Ora's big, bouncy breasts and let her empty, slutty brain bounce away to anything to distract her, to keep her...

She lost her train of thought as Ora started toying with her nipples, teasing them with her nimble fingers. She was following Ora more to keep a clear view of the breasts than anything, now. If only Ora would let her touch them. If only... if only...

"Good slut," Ora cooed, as Erie found herself and Glam settling slowly onto a soft, smooth, slick surface. She realized with a numb start that they were nestling between someone's cleavage. A dryad's cleavage. "See, Coryl? I caught two of them! Just for you! 'Cause I love you so much!"

"I know you do!" squealed a girlish voice from above. Brilliant hazel eyes gleamed down at Erie."And you do, too, sweetie!"

Erie's eyes widened as the hypnotic trance faded. She tried to fight it off, but... but...

"Yes," whimpered Glam, wriggling weakly upon the surface of the breast, "l-love... love..."

Erie relaxed, but only slightly. This 'Coryl' was targeting Glam first. That gave her a few seconds to act.

"Aw! " Coryl giggled. "She's so happy to see me, she can barely speak! What a cutie!" She reached down with one finger and gently tickled the little fairy's body. "Gitchy gitchy goo!"

Poor Glam squealed and laughed like a helpless... helpless...

Erie tore her gaze off of Glam and tried to fly while Coryl was distracted. But no sooner had she taken a step that Coryl cooed down, "Aw, lovey, you can't fly, remember? You're too busy edging! Gotta tease that slick, horny pussy of yours!"

The suggestion caught Erie off-guard, but her fey resistance was strong. She squeaked and whimpered in agony, though, as the need rose in her. Yes. She couldn't fly. She fluttered weakly, but the sheer effort of resisting was too much for her. She was so horny. Needed to edge. Needed to edge. Slick, horny pussy.

Slowly, her fingers crept towards her cunt. She struggled in vain to hold them back.

Listening to Coryl brainwashing Glam in the background didn't help.

~~~~

Poor, nonverbal Glam, who was so overwhelmed by orgasms she would lose her voice sometimes for hours at a time, squealed and whined helplessly as Coryl's long, slick finger rubbed her whole body in oil.

"Gosh," Coryl whispered down at her, "you're pretty, aren't you? What lovely hair!"

"I... ahh..."

"You love being praised," Coryl gushed with a grin. "It makes you cum to thank me for it!"

"I... aah!" Glam's golden hair bounded every which way as she struggled to speak. But all she could manage were gasps and moans. She felt the suggestion growing in her, and she knew it would feel so, so good to thank Coryl... "Th-th—aaaAAAH!"

Coryl pouted. "Do you not like the compliment? " Glam could only gasp and squirm. "Aw, you're getting so red in the face..." Coryl's pinkie finger gently caressed Glam's cheek. "Do you want another?"

"P... aah..." Glam writhed as Coryl picked her up and placed her in the palm of her hand. She was helpless to resist the suggestions, but she was physically incapable of following them. She still couldn't manage a single word beyond 'love'.

"Okay!" Coryl beamed. "You're really pretty, Glam. And you're so good at taking compliments! Whenever you get one, you just can't help but beg for another! That's so sexy!"

"Aah... tha... pleEEEEE!"

"Oopsie. That was three." Coryl giggled. "You must get so horny when I do that. Sorry, cutie!"

Glam could only cry out in utter need.

~~~~

Erie struggled with all her might. She was sweating profusely, and she knew that her sweat had to be reacting with the mind control of the dryad's oils in some way, but she prayed it was neutralizing it thanks to her fey nature. But she was getting hornier and hornier with every passing second. She was physically gripping one hand with the other to keep it away from her groin, biting her lip almost hard enough to bleed.

Need to edge. Need to edge. Love to edge. Too busy edging. Need... need...

It would feel so good. So much built-up pleasure. Even better than an orgasm. Why not? She was going to cum anyways. She was going to give in eventually anyways. Edging would be so nice. She needed to edge.

But edging would doom her. Her pussy juices definitely reacted with the oils in a negative way, and besides, the hornier she got, the harder it was to... to...

She bit her lip, rocking back and forth with the burning need swelling inside her. What had she been thinking about, again?

She narrowly struggled to her feet, teetering slightly as she balanced on Coryl's right breast. She couldn't fly, but she wasn't immersed in oils yet. Not as badly as Glam or Ora.

She could still jump off. She'd land in the ferns, probably, even if she couldn't fly.. She might be able to recover there. Might be able to...

"Hi, gorgeous," husked a voice in Erie's ear that made Erie whimper with longing and dread. She turned to see Ora smiling at her, clutching a paintbrush in both arms. "Miss us?" she cooed.

"Wha... oh." Erie found her eyes slipping down into Ora's cleavage, which seemed to have swelled somehow. Seemed to glisten.

She tried to step backwards. Ora took her hand. Ora held her hand and smiled smugly. "Bad girl," she scolded gently. "Down."

Erie bit her lip. She struggled, but feebly, as Ora guided her hand towards her sex. Need to edge. Need to edge. She stared at Ora in despair as her fingers drew near... and then it was like a magnet. Her fingers slipped into her pussy and began to toy with her clit.

And it felt so, so good.

"Unh..." Erie felt the vacant smile returning as Ora guided her knees to bend, forcing her to lie down in the dryad's enormous cleavage. It was like a big, comfy bed. Ora straddled her legs, giggling. "Oh... Ora..."

"Yes?" Ora said sweetly, swishing the paintbrush over Erie's legs. Erie realized the brush was covered in Coryl's oil as her skin started to tingle.

Erie felt her resolve crumbling. "C-can I... s-suck you?"

"What's that?" Ora asked, moving the brush up to cover Erie's belly in oil.

Erie flinched and giggled at the slick, ticklish sensation. "Aha! Hee! I mean... s-suckle..." She was having trouble remembering what she was talking about.

"Suckle what?" Ora beamed. She was clearly enjoying herself. She watched Erie's fingers stroke back and forth over her pussy, and her wings fluttered with excitement. "Poor bouncy-brained slut. What do you wanna suckle? Toes? Fingers?"

"B-bouncy," Erie whimpered, latching onto the one word she could easily remember. "Bouncy! Boobies! Suck your boobies! Aah!" Her edging was driving her up a wall, as were the paintbrush's loving strokes.

"Oh, but Erie," Ora whispered in mock-shock, "if you're sucking at my big, bouncy 'boobies', how'll we get you aaaall lathered up in this nice oil?"

'Bouncy," Erie chanted, her voice barely a whisper as she rocked back and forth against her toying fingers. "Bouncy. Bouncy. Bouncy."

Ora looked at her a moment, then gave an exaggerated sigh and set the brush aside. She wrapped her slick arms around Erie and firmly guided Erie's head to her breast, even as she started rubbing all over Erie's body, rubbing in her own oils from Coryl until Erie was totally covered. "Suckle, my bouncy bimbo, and be a good girl for Coryl," she cooed. "Gooood bimbo."

Erie's eyes widened in delight as she latched onto Ora's nipple and started to suck.

And her mind went blank.

~~~~

Coryl smiled down at the squealing, tormented fairy in her hand. Oh, she was being mean. Very, very mean.

But it was okay! Once they were hers, she'd have them cum all the time! They'd be so, so grateful to her then.

She looked down at the two fairies in her cleavage with a gleeful smile. What sweeties. Little Erie was being cradled in her Ora's arms as she suckled at her breast like a hungry infant.

She always had uses for fairies. They were such little delights! And they made wonderful sex toys. She already had an idea for their next target, in fact.

"Ora," she whispered, "did you say that there was a fourth of you?"

"Ooh, um..." Ora bit her lip to hold back a gasp from Erie's thirsty attentions. She looked hesitant. "I—gosh, shouldn't..."

"Silly girl! You want to tell me about them! It feels so good to tell me about them."

The conflict on Ora's face immediately melted into blissful obedience. "Oh, yes, Coryl," she moaned, "Val went off. Dunno where. She's... smaaart."

"Just like you," Coryl said, smirking. "Ooh, what fun. I hope she comes back soon. In fact, I think..." Coryl tapped her chin thoughtfully. There was no way she was going to risk letting a silly little cloud of fairies cheat her out of her new boytoy. "I bet I have an idea of how to handle the little cutie-pies! And it involves you three!"

"Yay!" Ora's wings fluttered with excitement.

Coryl's face flushed slightly at the sight. That never stopped being... weirdly hot. Ora was such a pretty little dear. Oh, if only she were a little larger...

Ora's wings fluttered again as she let out a loud moan, and Coryl grinned with triumph. Oh, how she owned this little delight. Ora was so, so good at hypnosis, and those breasts of hers made her look like a miniature holstaur...

No. Coryl bit her lip. Now was not the time. "Ora," she whispered, "why don't you make our little dear there think she's still suckling you so you're free to help me out now?"

"Yes, Coryl," Ora whispered, and her wings started to beat with newfound purpose. Coryl listened to their little whirring noises and let them, and Ora's wispy voice, fill her horny head.

"Now, little bimbo, open your eyes." Ora stroked Erie's hair. "That's it! Not so hard, huh? Good girl. No, keep those eyes open. Good. Good. Keep edging. Edge and look at me. Bouncy brain. Bouncy brain."

The wings flashed with a million green shades and tints. Coryl reached down and started stroking herself, badly missing her boytoy's big cock. She'd get back to it soon. Just as soon as she was ginished with these fairies. "Good girl. Good bouncy bimbo."

Erie mumbled something as she suckled.

"Yes, bouncy." Ora sounded very pleased. Coryl could see why. Erie's voice was exquisitely husky and weak, immersed, drenched in lust. "Just stay bouncy and keep watching my pretty wings. Aren't they pretty? So pretty. Pretty little girls like you just get lost in all those colors. Doesn't it feel nice to watch them?"

"Mm..." Coryl had to admit, it was pretty nice. She stroked her clit, gently teasing herself. Normally, she wasn't interested in edging—she preferred to bring the orgasms as quickly as possible, savoring the instant gratification—but something about it just felt... right. These fairies were just delicious.

"Good girl. Good girl, edging for me." Ora stroked Erie's back as she allowed the woman to keep suckling at her nipple. "Now, my good little bouncy bimbo, you're watching my wings? Listen closely..."

And she leaned in and began to half-whisper, half-babble nonsense in Erie's ear. The sounds carried and vibrated thanks to the wingbeats, and Coryl felt tingles running down her spine at the clickiness of the nonsense. She licked her lips. Idly, the hand on which poor, squealing Glam lay came up to her lips, and her thumb slipped in. She numbly sucked as she watched.

Down below, Erie began to suck her own thumb. Coryl's soul trembled at the erotic display—this clever little teasing fairy reduced to a needy plaything, desperate to suckle anything she could reach, totally in over her empty little slutty head. Coryl's sucking sped up as she watched those gleaming, flashing lights.

The clicking tongue filled her head now. All she could hear was Ora's erotic, hypnotic whispers, though she could still only make out a few isolated words. 'suck'. 'Needy'. 'Boobies.'

Coryl giggled through the thumb. 'Boobies'. What a childish word. What a childish word for such a magnificent rack. Ora's tits really would be fantastic if she was a human. As it was, they were the size of small plums, but she might even rival holstaurs or helium wraiths if she'd been human-sized.