Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodmanone
woodmanone
2,295 Followers

Look Jason, you seem like a pretty good guy so I'll give you a heads up. You can parley this break up into a large sum of money. I am authorized to offer you 5 thousand dollars to just walk away."

I couldn't believe it. They were going to give me a lot of money to dump Gloria. I stared at the floor for a minute. My mind was in a whirl, what to do? Before I met Gloria, being the player I had been, I would have taken the money and run. Trouble was I was falling in love with her. I would rather have her, money or no money.

My cell phone rang. It was Gloria and she asked me to send John up to her place. She said she would talk to me after talking to him. Gloria noticed my hesitation and said that she would only be 20 to 30 minutes and then we would talk. I sent John up to her.

I had to wait 30 minutes to find out if my life was going to be flushed down the toilet. It was 27 minutes later when John came out of the elevator. He walked over to me.

"I'm leaving Jason. Please consider the taking the money. You deserve it for what you are going though. Gloria wants you to come up now. Good luck Jason."

He left and I got into the elevator. Gloria was waiting with the door opened. She looked at me with a sad little smile and then hugged me. I didn't know what to do or what to ask. We sat down on the couch.

Gloria started with, "Jason, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to mislead you or to hurt you. If nothing else, believe that."

"So I'm history, is that it Gloria?" I was getting both mad and scared.

"You were just supposed to be just a distraction for me Jason, but you sort of worked you way into my heart. I may even love you, but we have to stop this. I have to go home and do my duty to the family. Please don't hate me. I really have developed feelings for you. But it's time for me to go home."

I just sat there as Gloria started packing. She had one more surprise for me. She handed me an envelope that seemed a little heavy.

"That is the title and keys to the Corvette. I don't want it around. It would only remind me of you. The keys to the apartment are in there also. The lease is paid for another year, so you might as well make use of it. I know you don't want to take either, but please make use of them and think about me once in a while. Good bye, Jason."

So here I am, two years later, reading the society page about the wedding of the year. Gloria Preston and John Sterling were wed at etc etc etc. There were several pictures of the happy couple, except Gloria didn't look all that happy.

I still have the Vette but I no longer live at the apartment we shared. Two months after Gloria left me, I received a letter from the John Sterling. Inside was a check for 5 thousand dollars. I was tempted to cash it for about zero seconds but the check was sent back.

Across the front I had written "SEND GLORIA... keep your damn money".

Gloria did her duty as she saw it. I hope she can find some happiness because I sure haven't been able to.

QUOTE: Life goes on.

woodmanone
woodmanone
2,295 Followers
12