Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Pat was on the edge of coming, I loudly said to Gloria, "Suck her clit!" and I eased my thrusts. Gloria took Pat's clit between her lips and sucked on it hard. Pat immediately came and flooded Gloria's surprised mouth. Gloria hurriedly licked up what she could of Pat's orgasm, but a little puddle wet the sheets.

Gloria's lips and chin were covered in Pat's juices. I pulled out of her pussy and she moved up and began kissing Pat again. Pat kissed and licked her juices from Gloria's face . "That was great!" Pat told her. Gloria had a big smile on her face from the compliment and the women started to kiss again. I climbed between Pat's still spread legs and pushed my hard dick into her swollen and slick pussy. I fucked Part deeply and slowly. I could last a lot longer now since I came once already and I fucked her to her second orgasm about 10 minutes later. After she came, Pat told me to lay down on my back. My wet cock was pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Both women crawled between my legs and began to suck on my cock and balls. I was in heaven. I had two beautiful women orally loving my cock. I watched as they licked the shaft, their tongues intertwined. The sexiness of two beautiful women enjoying the pleasure they were giving to me is indescribable. Pat slipped her index finger into Gloria's mouth and Gloria looked a little confused but sucked and licked it anyway. When pat felt it was sufficiently wet, she said "Watch this." and pushed her wet finger into my tight ass. Pat knows that drives me wild and will produce an explosive orgasm. Gloria looked at me and smiled. Pat fingered my ass all the way to her second knuckle massaging my prostate.

"Can I try that?" Gloria asked Pat.

"Sure! But you will need to use two fingers now since he loosened up." As Pat licked my ass and stroked my cock, Gloria stuck two fingers into her mouth and looked me straight in my eyes as she seductively got them wet with her saliva. Gloria pulled her fingers from her mouth, a string of saliva formed between her full lips and her fingers. "Just push them in slowly. Don't worry about hurting him with your nails, he likes the way they feel. When you feel the spongy mass the size of a walnut, you found his prostate. It's the male version of our G-spot. Just rub it and play with it." pat instructed. I couldn't wait for Gloria to find my prostate. I wanted to be fingered so badly. Gloria took my cock back into her mouth and eased her long fingers inside. She slid them in and out a few times and then went searching for my prostate. Her fingers felt so good inside me, and a moment later, she found it.

When I gasped at the pleasure her fingers and mouth caused, she let go of my cock and said "Found it!" She returned to sucking me.

Before Pat joined her on my dick, she told Gloria, "When I say stop, keep fingering him but stop sucking. With your free hand massage his balls and watch his dick." The women then went to work sucking on my cock and balls. My eyes were closed and all I heard was the sounds of their slurps and the saliva that dribbled down my balls to my ass, kept Gloria's fingers slick and they made a squishing noise too. My breathing was becoming heavy and I was getting close to cumming. Pat knows when I am on the verge of orgasm and said to Gloria, "stop." Gloria did as she was told and stopped sucking. She quickly massaged my balls which were tightening and a second later I came. My cock exploded! I shot rope after rope of searing hot cum about eight inches into the air, which splattered onto my stomach and cock. Some splashed onto Gloria's hand that was squeezing my balls. Cum kept oozing from the head of my cock, forming a pool of jizz at the base. "Take your hand out of his ass and very tightly stroke his cock slowly from the base all the way to the tip. Milk him dry!" Gloria did as she was told and she drew even more cum from me. Semen oozed down over her fingers and sexy French nails. When Gloria could no longer squeeze any fore fluid from my cock, both women began to lick up all the cum that they extracted. Gloria had me clean her manicured fingers as she licked my sticky balls. Pat sucked up the pool that formed at the base of my dick and pushed some of it into my mouth which I swallowed. When they were done, the girls kissed and swapped what they had in their mouths. Gloria ended up with her mouth full and then proceeded to feed it to me in a deep kiss. I swallowed all that was given to me and we all laid back on the bed tired, our bodies intertwined.

12