Gloria Ch. 01

Story Info
What does the neighbor get up to?
4.2k words
46.4k
0
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

I could feel a hand on my breast, caressing and kneading slowly, and the heat and moisture built up inside my belly. I eased my left leg up, and I felt another hand chase the waves of pleasure across my belly, searching downwards to tickle and touch me. When I felt a finger push gently inside me, feel it dip into the wetness, smear my juices around inside, started to come. But then I woke up. The sheets were all twisted around me, and it was my own hands I’d felt, not Justin’s at all.

I groaned quietly, but in despair and not joy. To say I was frustrated would be an understatement - I’d simply been dreaming about him again, and it was getting worse each time. All attempts to ease the pressure weren’t working any more. My God, I was even doing it my sleep now! Somehow, even though he was across the other side of the world, Justin’s voice was enough to drive me wild with desire, but he wasn’t here to finish the job. Before my eyes could fill up, like that had a few nights ago, I tried to put everything out of my mind and get back to sleep.

When I got to work in the morning, I found some quiet time alone, and tried to write out a graphic email for him, detailing last night’s dream. Maybe it’s the conservative upbringing, or perhaps we’re just shy, but I couldn’t write down much of what I felt or thought. Just thinking about it made me squirm in my chair and I couldn’t concentrate. I had to abandon this attempt when more work came along.

At the end of the day though, it was still just me, walking back home, and Justin not there. I walked past my new neighbor’s place and saw Diane out front watering the lawn.

“Hi Gloria. How are you?”

Such a simple greeting, yet it was enough to make a tear fall, something Diane saw.

“Oh honey, what’s wrong?” she asked, taking my arm and leading me onto her front porch.

“I miss Justin, that’s all. He’s only been gone for three weeks, how am I ever going to wait for three months?”

“I’m sorry Gloria. I know it’s difficult when my Peter’s away, but at least he’s usually back by the end of the week.”

“Where is he this time?” I asked, wanting to move on from the subject of Justin.

“He’s working in Vegas again. This job seems to be working out, but I know what you mean about them being absent. There are some things a woman needs a man for, if you know what I mean.”

I blushed, but also laughed at the look on Diane’s face. “Yes, I know exactly what you mean, and that’s part of why I miss Justin so much.”

Diane and I spent the next hour talking about our men, our relationships, and even a bit about sex. In the shade of the porch, and with a glass of wine and good conversation, I was beginning to feel better.

“Thanks for the conversation,” I said, standing and getting ready to leave “It’s no problem,” said Diane. “Any time you need to talk, just come on over.”

I thanked her again, hugged her and left for my house next door.

A few nights later I was lying in the bedroom reading a book, still trying not to think about Justin, when I noticed a light go in Diane’s place. My window is a little higher than hers, so I could look down into it. There was a buzzing, just at the edge of my hearing, and it seemed to be coming from Diane’s room.

I didn’t really understand what it was, just an unusual sound in the dying summer twilight, so I looked out of my window and into Diane’s. I could see a bare leg, definitely female, angled on the bed. A dash of pink toenail polish confirmed that it was Diane’s foot.

The buzzing sound, the naked leg, and finally, a little moaning from inside the room finally completed the picture for me, and I ducked away from the window, embarrassed that I was listening to Diane with a vibrator, but also giggling slightly. I wasn’t so embarrassed that I stopped listening though, and I listened to Diane working the vibrator, her moans changing with the accompanying change in tone from the device as it moved into and out of her body.

Diane was into a rhythm now, and I could hear her three quick gasps of breath, and then a long moan; three more gasps and a moan. My brain was alive with the pictures flashing in my imagination. When I realized that my own hand had found its way automatically to my pussy, I felt detached, watching my fingers swipe three times across the clit, and dip a finger into my pussy, each time a little harder, a little deeper. Diane finished before I did, but my eyes were locked on the site of her splayed leg across the way, my head resting against the wall as I slid two fingers inside my pussy and came hard on my hand.

Some times I would hear the buzzing again, but I thought it rude to listen. I didn’t see her again walking to and from work, but at the end of the week, her boyfriend came home. This time the noises coming from the bedroom just made me sad and depressed that my husband wasn’t here to do the same to me.

I talked to Justin each night, clear across the other side of the Atlantic. A week later I could hear the buzzing again from next door. With the phone in my hand, I moved to sit near the open window, but couldn’t see anything.

“Can you hear that?” I asked Justin.

“No. What are you listening to?”

“It’s Diane, from next door.”

“Yeah? So?”

“Well, um, I think she’s – ”

“What is it, honey? Is she OK?”

“Oh, yes. Hah, yeah, she’s fine, she’s just, you know –”

“Gloria, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Well, I think she’s got a toy. You know, a , a vibrator.” I whispered.

Justin laughed.

“Well, don’t disturb her privacy, honey. You wouldn’t like it if someone saw us, would you?”

“Oh, no, no. It’s just – It just reminds me of us, you know? I miss you. I miss being in bed with you.”

“Yeah, I know. I miss you too. But I’ll be back soon, I promise.”

“But not soon enough!”

I couldn’t help it; I started crying on the phone.

“Oh, my darling, I miss you too. I can’t go an hour without thinking of you,” he said.

“I know,” I said, sniffling. “I just hate it when you’re away. I mean the phone calls help, but –”

“Yeah. It’s pathetic, isn’t it, how much we love each other?”

When I looked out the window again, I could now see Diane!

“Are you OK, Gloria?”

“What? Oh, ah, yeah. I can see Diane now.”

“Gloria!”

“Not that, Justin! I can see her legs, that’s all. Well, now I can see her hand. Oh.”

I could see Diane’s hand. Not her pussy, but I could definitely see her hand and arm, and they were moving. I couldn’t say anything for the moment. I was shocked by the fact that I was watching Diane pleasure herself, but I was also getting aroused.

“Honey?”

“I can see her,” I whispered, and I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

I heard him swallow on the other end of the line.

“Wh-what you see,” he said quietly.

“I can – I can see her leg.”

“I don’t know if you should be -”

“It’s tanned and slender. She has nice legs, good muscles. Aw, jeez, that’s nice. Her thighs are not as tanned, but they’re creamy and smooth.”

“That – sounds….nice” he said.

“Yeah, and I can see the muscles in her thigh moving. They’re flexing and moving.”

“Yeah.”

“She’s lying on the bed, with her knees in the air. Oh, Jeezus!”

I hadn’t noticed until now, but my own hand was in between my thighs. I didn’t DO this type of thing, I thought, but I couldn’t stop myself.

“I can see her hand moving,” I whispered.

“Tell me,” he said.

“Her hand, her right hand, it’s – I can’t see. Hang on.”

I couldn’t believe it! I was moving the chair, hoping to get a better angle down into Diane’s room.

“I can see her now. All of her. Oh God.”

“What? What do you see?”

“I can see her breasts. She’s touching one of them. Squeezing it. Pulling the nipple. Christ!”

My own hand, of it’s own mind, was doing the same thing through my blouse. That hand shook, as it undid two buttons, allowing it to slip inside and fondle my breast through the bra.

“Justin?” I said.

“Yeah honey.”

“Are you – can you feel yourself?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you excited? Are you a little bit hard?”

“Yes.”

“Will you touch yourself?”

“I can, if you want me to.”

“Please,” I whispered.

I heard a brief rustle, and he was back.

“Tell me,” I said. “Tell me what you’re doing.”

“God, Gloria.”

“Because my hand is inside my blouse, stroking my breast, Oh, a nipple. Oh.”

“I love that nipple,” he said, and I knew it was true. My left breast is more sensitive than the right, and Justin knows it.

“Tell me,” I said.

“OK. Um, well, I’m stroking it, God, it’s hard. It misses you, Gloria.”

“And I miss it. Is it big?”

“Yeah.”

“Is it hard?”

“Oh, yeah.”

“Does it miss me?”

“Oh yes. Absolutely.”

“I can see Diane’s stomach. Her hand’s on her stomach, the fingers are trailing down and across her flat stomach.”

My own hand mirrored Diane’s actions, having unbuttoned me completely, the blouse falling open.

As I watched Diane and listened to Justin’s breathing on the phone, my own hand continued to mirror doing what Diane was doing, and I kept on describing what I was seeing.

Justin heard my sigh.

“Tell me what you’re doing,” asked Justin.

“I’m watching Diane, and I’m doing the same thing she is. My hand on my thigh, her hand on hers. Stroking. Touching. Gliding across the inside of my legs.”

“Christ,” he said quietly.

“Oh my…Oh, wow.”

“What? What?”

“Her fingers are playing with herself. My fingers are inside me. Oh, yeah, that’s…that’s oh, god.”

Over the sounds of my voice I could hear Justin’s breathing become faster.

“Tell me what you’re doing Justin. Tell me what it feels like.”

“It’s – hard,” he said. “It’s hard to think.”

“Tell me. Please. Tell me what you’re doing to your cock.”

“I’m – ah, I’m hard and hot. It feels so warm, yet hard. I’m stroking myself–”

“Your cock, Justin, just say it. Don’t worry, just tell me. Please!”

“My cock is hard and, it feels like only my brain is connected to it. I can’t feel anything except my hand on my cock, going up and down, again and again.”

When I pictured that scene, my eyes closed automatically, and I could actually feel his cock in my hand, feel the skin moving under my fingers as I slid my fist down it to the base.

“Tell me more. Tell me what it feels like to enter me, to be inside of me.”

“It feels like nothing else on earth. Like every sensation starts from there, when put the head of my cock just at your entrance,” he whispered.

“I can feel it,” I said, “I can feel it there right now.”

“When I push inside you just a little bit, the sensations spread out across my brain, and I have to push a little deeper into you.”

I now had a finger placed there, pretending it was Justin, and I could feel it as he pushed in a little, and it caused a wave of pressure to start right there.

“More, please, a little more.”

“When I push the head of my cock inside you, I can feel the resistance melt away and you swallow me.”

“Christ!” I said, and my head fell back as I felt it inside me. “When you’re inside me, it starts a wave of pleasure so sweet it’s agony, and I need more of you. When you push further in, the wave gets shorter but more powerful, and I need more of you again.”

“It’s like I’m being sucked inside you, you’re pulling me deeper and I push deeper.”

“Yes. God. Deeper, please, deeper.”

“When I’m completely inside of you, when there’s no more to give you, I sigh and relax, feeling every inch of you around me. Warm and wet. So wet.”

“It feels like I’m completely full of you. I know that sigh. I love when you sigh like that. It’s so complete, that feeling, having you inside me.”

“And when I pull out, slowly and gently, I feel you holding me, trying to hold onto my cock as it glides out-”

“Oh yes.”

“And I pull out past the start of you, feeling your muscles trying to hold onto the head.”

“Oh yes.”

“And I start again, pushing in again, feeling you accept me, grasp me, pulling me in again.”

“Yes, yes.”

“Pushing further into you, faster this time, bumping into you harder.”

“And pulling again, feeling the shaft and head of your cock pulling out, feeling like I’m turning inside out again.”

“And pushing back in again, harder and faster.”

“Oh, I can feel it! Each push in spreads warmth and pleasure like a pool around me, each push sending another wave of pleasure to wait at the end. Pushing faster and harder, faster and faster, oh fuck, oh fuck”

“Feel me inside you, feel my cock banging deep inside you, each time seeming to go a little deeper, further, faster.”

“Oh fuck, oh, God. Please. Fuck. Oh please, come inside me, please, please, please...”

My voice trailed off as I heard Justin climax on the other end of the phone, imagining he was inside of me, where my finger was, and coming at the same time. I actually fell off the chair!

I lay there in a pleasant fog for a moment, the phone still cradled on my shoulder, but I could only hear the dial tone. We’d been cut off. When I hung up though, I realized there was another sound. Carefully I moved over to the window. When Justin had called me earlier, it wasn’t quite dusk, but now it was dark outside and I hadn’t turned the lights on yet. The buzzing I’d heard every now and then, and again tonight, was louder than normal.

I lifted my head carefully up to the windowsill. I could hear moaning, and when I stuck my head out further and looked down, I could see Diane there, leaning against the side of the house, her hand between her legs.

When I came up behind her, having quietly slipped out of the house, Diane’s head was drooping forward, her hand and vibrator moving between her thighs. I don’t know how long she’d been listening to me and Justin, but that wasn’t my concern anymore.

I think it surprised me more than it did Diane when I pushed her hard up against the wall, pinned her there with one arm as I brushed aside her hand and wrapped my own around the vibrator.

I could feel her slippery juices on the based of the toy, but that didn’t stop me from twisting it carefully inside her, pumping it slower than she’d been doing to herself, my arm still pushing her into the wall – not that she needed restraining.

I looked at her face and saw her mouth hung open, a little string of drool from her top lip to the bottom one, her eyes closed fully and lost in the moment.

I moved in behind her, lifted the skirt she was wearing up over her hips and pulled those hips closer to me. Her head moved down the wall, almost forming an inverted L with the house. With my free hand I reached around to feel Diane’s clit, brushed it gently with my fingers while continuing to slide the vibrator inside her. My hand was completely covered in her juices, and my own thighs were slick with my own arousal.

I pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, and ran it gently up and down her slit, from clit to pussy and back again, and when Diane’s thighs started to shake, when her moans were gaining in pitch and frequency, when she was almost at the edge, I slid the greasy head of the vibrator against her anus, pushed it in and set it on high. She came immediately, screaming and buzzing, knocking against the house and then falling to her knees in front of me.

I just stood there. My arousal was total, from talking with Justin, playing with myself, watching Diane and then jacking her off. My heart raced and blood pounded as I stood over her, panting and naked.

When my eyes finished devouring her legs and thighs, her glistening pussy folds and sweat-covered tummy, they traveled back up to her face and I saw her looking at me. Though dim outside there was enough light to see the lust in her eyes – lust that was matched by my own.

Diane got to her knees, pulled my hips to her face and licked her tongue against my slit, on my clit and then deep inside my pussy. I cried out and it was my turn to brace myself against the wall. She licked me like no one ever has, from anus to clit and back, her tongue digging and probing. She lifted one of my legs over her shoulder and burrowed her head further between my thighs. A hand slid up my leg, dipped a finger inside me and then pushed gently into my ass. Oh, God, it was wonderful, but it was even better when she pushed another finger inside my pussy, then two, twisting and turning and rubbing against the walls of my vagina until – right there, she touched my G-spot, and I came all over her face and I collapsed on top of her.

Inside my house, cleaned and clothed again, I called him back.

“Justin, you’ll never believe what just happened,” I said.

GLORIA

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“The though of seeing you with someone else is pretty uncomfortable, but the thought of seeing you with another woman is much more erotic. So, yes, I’m sure,” Justin said.

He’s been back in town for a week. These last two months had been crazy. Fantastic, but crazy, with me describing to him what I saw Diane do that night – I hadn’t the courage so far to tell him the full truth - and for the week he’d been back in town we’d fucked and talked, but the talk was mostly about me and Diane. He finally came up with the proposal I wanted him to make. But was it right?

“Look honey, I don’t need to do this. I love only you, and I want only you. I’ll only go through this if it’s what you want. Do you really, really want to see me and Diane get it on?”

Justin looked away briefly. He cleared his throat.

“Yeah.”

I smiled at him. There wasn’t a thing I wouldn’t do for him.

“Justin? Do you – do you think, sometime, um-”

“What is it?”

“If, um, if I asked, would you do the same for me?” I couldn’t believe I’d said it. My face burned with embarrassment, but my eyes flicked up to his face.

I kissed him deeply, squeezed his already swollen dick in his pants and made him catch his breath, and pushed him to the front door.

At the window I waited until I could see him moving around next-door in the dim light of Diane’s living room, and then went and opened the back door.

“Hi.”

She smiled at me.

“Hi.”

JUSTIN

It felt really weird sitting in the darkness, watching my wife walk into our living room holding Diane’s hand. I could tell they were both nervous, throwing the occasional glance my way when they remembered they were on display. I watched my wife stand in front of Diane, reach across and place her hand on Diane’s breast. I saw Diane’s face change as the pleasure overrode any remaining concerns she might have had. In seconds my cock was in my hand, moving gently, but my eyes stayed locked on that other room.

Diane lifted Gloria’s T-shirt off, the movement of her arms lifting her breasts higher for a moment, that moment stretched when Diane kept Gloria’s arms suspended and she lowered her lips to kiss the tops of her breasts, then take a nipple between her teeth and pull. Jeezus!

I watched my wife remove Diane’s shirt, button by button, revealing a slimmer, taller woman than Gloria, but I wouldn’t trade Gloria for the world. Gloria returned Diane’s favor by sucking her small high breasts until each nipple was standing clear like the flag on a mailbox. Oh man it was erotic to watch.

Briefly they disappeared from view, returning with a table between them. I chuckled because it was clear now that Gloria had thought about this, even to the extent of figuring the best lines of sight. I relaxed further into the high backed chair, took a swig of the wine waiting beside me and decided to keep my hands off my cock. God knows how I was going to last, but I suspected it wouldn’t be very long.

I was almost proved right when I watched Gloria strip Diane completely naked, standing on that table for me to see. She’d been right about the skin and tan lines on Diane’s body; they did seem to make her body glow. I thought I could see the shiver of pleasure that ran through Diane’s body when Gloria licked her thigh, and I definitely heard Gloria’s moan.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
12