Gloria Goes Down

Story Info
Another 'mature wife fellates the pool guy' story.
4.7k words
4.05
76.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time she tried to think through the details of how she got to this point, she'd end up getting so turned-on, she'd masturbate herself to orgasm. After that, she'd lose interest in the topic for a while, and move on.

Still, there were some facts. Seven months ago, Gloria turned forty. She married Jim nineteen years before and their only child, Rebecca, was born five-and-a-half months after the wedding.

Rebecca had just been accepted to the same college where Gloria and Jim met and where Jim graduated. Rather than start in September with the rest of her freshmen class, she'd decided to attend summer school, and was now ensconced in a dormitory five hundred miles from home.

Gloria had been a full time mother for Rebecca while Jim clawed his way up up the corporate hierarchy. His hard work had paid off this summer when he was able to have small swimming pool installed in the family's back yard.

Jim decided that although he wanted the pool, he didn't want the bother of the upkeep, and was tired of yard work in general, so he hired a company to look after his lawn and pool. This outsourcing proved to be the source of Gloria's "problem".

Sexually, Gloria had led a fairly typical middle class life. Lost her virginity in high school to her sweetheart. Had one intimate relationship in college she prior to meeting Jim. Became pregnant and got married.

Her experience was limited to intercourse until Jim, introduced her to oral sex. At first she resisted but, after Jim had eaten her on several occasions, she finally reciprocated -- after the sixth beer. Blowjobs remained something that were delivered only during a state of inebriation, and only as a prelude to missionary position intercourse.

Physically, Gloria had developed early and was big up top. Her breasts began developing in the sixth grade and the boys were always teasing her and trying to feel her. She realized early on that this gave her an advantage, although she really didn't try to capitalize on it.

She could always count on getting a prized summer job, or maybe a little better grade from her male teachers and professors. During her pregnancy, her breasts just got bigger. She assumed they'd go back down after the birth, but they never did, and so she was the proud possessor of a pair of 40-F's.

Amazingly, her waist was still the same as it was in high school, twenty-five inches and her hips were only slightly larger at thirty-seven. Several times she hinted to Jim that she should get a breast reduction, but he always protested, and she usually was very happy with them.

Facially, Gloria was pretty in a Meryl Streep kind of way.

Whether Jim had ever been unfaithful to her was something she didn't know, nor did she really care to know. Gloria believed that Jim was unaware of her lone infidelity. It happened with Jim's boss at the time.

With her physical assets, Gloria was an unmitigated a hit at office parties. She was always able to extricate from sticky situations smoothly. After the couple had been married nine years, Jim took a different job at the firm, and his new boss was well known as an office flirt. He also had the good looks to bed most of those he pursued.

At the first party after Jim was transferred, Ben zeroed in on Gloria. He made it plain he was interested, and frankly, his good looks appealed to her. She was determined to resist, however, until Ben made it clear he was prepared to give Jim a coveted promotion if she cooperated.

After mulling things over for a couple of weeks, Gloria entered a brief three-month affair with her husband's boss. Apparently all Ben's conquests had helped his abilities as he easily provided the best sex Gloria had ever had.

He brought her to orgasm their first time together and later gave her her first multiple-orgasm. He asked her to fellate him, but she refused, lying that she didn't even do that for her husband. The affair ended abruptly when Ben left the firm under a cloud of sexual harassment.

Gloria's current problem was with the young man the maintenance company had been sending over to clean her pool and tend the lawn. The kid was gorgeous, and that had her in a continually agitated state. Over the past few years, Gloria's sex drive seemed to be escalating just as her husband's declined.

At first she suspected an affair on Jim's part, but there was just never any unaccounted for time on his part to fuel her suspicion. He went to work at the same time and returned home just as he had for years. Whenever she called his office, he was there. No, it must be age, stress from work or simple ennui causing his lack of interest.

Now, the pool boy was fanning Gloria's fires which threatened to get out of control. She'd started fantasizing and masturbating about him the first week. She always made sure to sit by the pool sunbathing when he was supposed to arrive. She rushed out and bought a skimpy bikini that she wore often. In addition to large breasts, Gloria had huge 5" diameter nipples. Her bikini top barely covered those nipples.

Gloria had been in a quandary about what to do about the young stud. She knew it would be a bad idea to start something with him, but there were just some issues that seemed to trump her common sense. In addition to "to die for" looks, he always wore baggy shorts to work. While under normal circumstances, the shorts would show nothing about what was hidden beneath them, several times Gloria had seen Nick in a position that drew them taut across his crotch, and it revealed a substantial bulge. It was this that had her madly fingering herself.

She had invited him to have a break by the pool during his work and he was as charming and amusing as he was good looking. Gloria was also not ignorant of the way he pretty much talked to her chest. She thought everything was worked out when she decided she would seduce him. Little did she realize the "problem" was yet to come.

Gloria began by steering their "break" conversations to relationships, girls, and more. Nick admitted he had a girlfriend back at college. Gloria asked him about the other houses he worked at besides hers.

"You're very attractive, Nick. Do any of your lady customers try to convince you to perform more, ummm, intimate services?" Gloria, had taken a deep breath and finally moved in a blatantly sexual direction.

"Well, sometimes, they are pretty friendly," he smiled. The smile made her believe she would melt through her cunt. She clamped her legs together to prevent the fluid from gushing down her thighs.

"How would you say I compare?" she asked. "I mean I know I have big tits and all, but would an older woman have a shot a young stud at your college?"

"Oh you'd have a shot all right! Man would the guys back on campus like to have a feel of you."

"And what about you Nick? Would you like a feel?"

Nick didn't answer. He moved his hand and gently caressed her outside the bikini top.

"Mmmm..." was all Gloria was capable of emitting. Her thighs fell apart as her clit twitched. She almost lost it and came right then. She reached behind herself and undid the top and pulled it off. Nick gasped at her nipples as he squeezed her tits. Gloria had passed the point of no return. She wanted this kid to fuck her, and she said so. That's when she got the shock of her life.

"I can't," Nick said. "I promised my girl I'd be faithful to her this summer and I intend to keep that promise."

"Oh God, no!" Gloria had involuntarily moved her hand down between her thighs and was rubbing her clit. "Please," she begged, "you have me in such a state, I'll do whatever you want."

"Well, there is one thing. A couple of weeks ago, another lady wanted me to fuck her as well and when I explained things to her, she asked if she could blow me. She said that according to some, that's not even sex. I said sorry, but I thought it was.

"Later when I joked about on the phone with my girl, she said I should have gone for it. She didn't mind if I got a blowjob, just no intercourse. So if you're interested in sucking me off, I think something could be arranged, and by the way you're massaging that pussy of yours, I'll just bet you could satisfy both of us."

"But...but...but...I don't do that. I really want to fuck you." Gloria was shocked. She thought this was a slam-dunk. Just tell him she wanted him and there would be no problem. But there was a huge problem.

Nick pulled his hand away. Gloria's mind was spinning furiously. Would she even consider that? What if he came? In her mouth! Nick said something about having to leave.

"Um...um... I'm not sure, Nick. I don't know. I mean if I sucked it, you, you wouldn't cum, would you? I mean I just couldn't let you cum in my mouth."

"Well, I think you need to think things over, Gloria. I don't want you to rush into anything. But yes, if I let you blow me, I will cum in your mouth. That's a must. And yes, you will swallow. You think about it and let me know. Just to keep things even, you showed me yours, so I'll show you mine, after all, all your teasing did make it hard."

With that, Nick pulled his baggy pant leg to the side and exposed his hard cock to Gloria. It was as beautiful as the rest of him. Much bigger than Jim's.

He took it in his hand and began to stroke. His hand moved up and down the shaft as he looked into her eyes. Gloria couldn't move; she couldn't speak. She lowered her eyes and watched him masturbate in front of her. It was extremely erotic.

It didn't take many strokes, maybe twenty is all. The jets of cum arched from his cock and landed on the pool apron about ten feet from where he stood. Gloria counted. Five large spurts, then two smaller, shorter ones, then three more large ones but with less distance. Just as quickly as he'd withdrawn it, Nick covered it back up.

See you Thursday he said as he left, his cum glistening on the pavement. When he was gone, Gloria knelt on the pool apron and stared at those big splotches of creamy cum. Shoving her hand in her bikini bottom, she masturbated furiously to climax after climax. She didn't rise again until her knees were all achy and red.

That was Monday. Today was Thursday. Nick would be there at two pm. Gloria had spent two whole days debating and masturbating. What surprised her most was how quickly something she'd previously given little thought had become an obsession with her.

If I let you blow me... Gloria thought as she shoved three fingers deep into her cunt in an effort to avoid the inevitable by sating her libido as many times as possible.

If... like he might not, she thought as her fingers frolicked in her frothy fuck-tunnel like some self-abusing Gene Kelly on someSinging in the Rain sexual sidewalk.

Gloria couldn't get over the fact that Nick had acted like he would be doing her a favor. A favor if he LET her suck his cock! HER! How many men could she have had over the years? How many of them would have happily jerked themselves off for a feel of her tits alone?

However, it had come to a point where Gloria, too, now believed Nick was right. That handsome, arrogant, college stud with the deliciously beautiful cock would be granting her a favor if he allowed his cock to enter her mouth. Not just his cock, either, but his cum as well. Nick would be the first to cum in her mouth and it would be as a favor to her!

In the span of two days, Gloria's sexual world had been turned upside down. Her mind had been filled with little but thoughts of Nick's dick. Several times a day she could be found kneeling on the stained concrete beside her pool, fingering herself.

With her bikini bottoms around her ankles, she would play with her pussy with one hand while trailing the other across the dried markings of Nick's cum. What did it taste like she pondered as climax after climax thundered through her genitals.

It seemed bizarre to Gloria how much she wanted to do it. Had to, really. It was that cock. Yes, she had to blow him. Every time she thought about doing it she'd start to finger herself and she'd save the most tantalizing thought-morsel for when she approached orgasm.

Then she imagined him shooting off in her mouth. About sucking as he unloaded, continuing to mouth him, getting every drop, swallowing it all, not stopping until his hardness began to ebb. Her orgasms were the most intense of her life.

As she waited for two pm, she had to will herself to stay inside, away from those irresistible stains on her pool apron. She had changed from her sexiest bikini into a short, thin summer dress that she normally wore over her bathing suit. Today, she was naked beneath it and knew that in the bright sun it would be translucent.

Nick arrived promptly and began preparing to clean her pool. Gloria left the house and stood in the light where he could see her. After an initial glance in her direction, he continued his labors.

Gloria became even more nervous because she realized she would have to be the one to broach the subject. What if he'd changed his mind? What if he turned her down again?

He'd already refused to fuck her cunt. What if he now refused to fuck her mouth? Gloria's state was such that she now craved oral sex from this kid even more than she'd desired conventional sex a few days earlier.

"I've thought about what you said on Monday," Gloria said, drawing a deep, steadying breath.

Nick smiled.

"You already know, don't you," she said.

Nick was silent. He reached for the chair cushion and dropped it on the pool apron between them. He extracted his cock as the mature wife sank to her knees. As she leaned forward and opened her mouth, her hand slipped under her dress. Yes, she thought triumphantly, she'd be able to get both of them off all right.

* * * *

Sometimes fate has a way of throwing curves into lives. On Thursday, Gloria's husband Jim was tossed the most unexpected one of his.

Jim's company had just rolled out a new service and he was going to surprise Gloria with a long weekend at a resort and spa about two hours drive from their home. They'd talked of visiting there several times, but money was always needed for other things, and they hadn't made it. Now, Jim knew there'd be a raise for him and he thought this was the perfect time to enjoy part of it.

As he left work at noon, Jim had a couple of stops to make before surprising his wife. First, he stopped at a flower shop and picked up the arrangement he'd ordered. He'd thought of having them delivered, but preferred to see the look of appreciation he'd get when he handed them to his sexy wife.

Next was the liquor store where he bought a bottle of premium champagne and several bottles of wine for the spa. The wine had taken longer to select than he'd thought and Jim arrived home a few minutes past two.

As he pulled into the driveway, Jim noticed the maintenance company van parked in the street beside his house. Jim figured Gloria would probably be out by the pool, so he took the flowers and walked to the patio doors. The sight that greeted him was one he'd never forget.

His loving wife of nineteen years was on her knees sucking off some young kid. He couldn't believe it. Nor could he speak, though he wanted to scream,What are you doing? He wasn't sure if he'd be directing that question to his wife or the kid.

Jim was mesmerized and remained motionless while the scene played itself out before him. Gloria bobbed back and forth as the stud held her head in his hands. His hips were moving in counter rhythm to her face. Basically, he fucked her mouth.

Almost as soon as Jim arrived, the guy moaned that he was going to cum. His jaw dropped even lower as his wife never skipped a beat, never pulled her mouth off the business end of that cock. There was no direct visual evidence for Jim to see, but it was obvious this guy had shot his load into Gloria's mouth and she had swallowed it. All of it.

Jim was stunned. As Gloria rose to her feet, she wiped her mouth. Jim recovered quickly and decided he needed time to sort things out rather than confront them now.

He left the house and drove to a bar a few miles away. As he sat in a booth nursing a beer, he tried to sift through his thoughts. Most concerning was, was his wife some sort of secret slut, and how could he not know. Had she been doing this all long? How the hell had this happened?

Things should have been so simple. Gloria needed to be told off, yelled at, at the very least, ordered to explain her actions. But Jim had his own problem. As he tried to determine what to do, other thoughts kept intruding. Thoughts even more disturbing than what he'd witnessed.

As he sat there, he knew he was stiff as a board, and had been since he'd first seen his wife performing fellatio by the pool. He'd enjoyed the erotic sight incredibly. He was mentally reliving what that kid must have been experiencing first hand. A lovely older woman sucking his dick. Who could resist that?

Then too, Gloria was doing things for him she'd never done for Jim. That stung a little. He'd never cum in her mouth. And something else, something he almost didn't see, something he wasn't really sure he had seen. Her hand. While she sucked this stranger, she was playing with herself, as if performing this act with him had gotten her so turned on, she had to have her own relief then and there as well.

Just after he came and before she rose, Jim noticed her, still on her knees, one hand on the pavement steadying her and the other hand between her legs and her body wracked with the spasms he'd seen when she orgasmed from his tongue or fingers.

Somehow, her own lust had been satisfied by the act of fellatio. And in all of this the kid did nothing for her. Just provided a cock for Gloria's lust. These thoughts were the ones that got Jim so hard.

As he finished his beer, Jim realized he'd have to go home and either get confrontational as hell, possibly end his marriage, or try to find out what was going on. He decided on the latter.

At three pm, when he arrived home at for the second time that day, Jim saw the van was gone. He entered the house again with the flowers and called to his wife. She answered from the living room and came to meet his unexpected arrival.

Gloria wore the same brief sundress he'd seen her in earlier. God did she look good! He held out the flowers and she took them smiling. She gave him a big hug and stood on tiptoes to kiss him on the lips.

It happened so quickly that Jim couldn't react. He wondered if he should have turned his head, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary despite what she'd done with that mouth not more that an hour ago.

Jim explained the purpose of his early arrival and what he had planned for the weekend. Gloria was elated, but just the tiniest bit edgy. Jim figured he knew why.

On the ride to the spa, Jim kept complimenting his wife on her tan, her looks. He kept sliding his hand up her thigh until she was forced to grab it and stop the upward motion. Clearly her husband was in a mood he hadn't been in some time. Perhaps this would work out well, Gloria thought.

At the spa, they took a stroll around the grounds and briefly relaxed in the hot tub in their room. Afterward, wearing just the cotton terry robes provided by the hotel, they had room service. Later, relaxing with the champagne, Jim began to try to find out what was happening with his wife.

"You seem a little nervous," Jim began honestly. His knowledge definitely gave him the upper hand for now. He certainly couldn't know whether this "come to Jesus" talk would have a positive or destructively negative ending, just that it had to take place.

"Not really," Gloria began dishonestly, "just pleasantly surprised, I guess."

Raising his glass, he said, "Here's to us. I never thought we'd make it this far. What about you, sweetheart?"

12