Gloria Goes to Work for BBC Inc. Ch. 01-06

Story Info
As he submits to his wife, she submits to her boss.
9.1k words
4.24
92k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

There were already half through one of the worst years since they had been married. It was like one set back after another for George and Gloria, first after trying to get pregnant since their honeymoon, this year she had two miscarriages. The Doctor claimed her husband had not only a low sperm count, what few he had been too weak to keep her with child.

This was not only devastating news it was very humiliating to her husband as her female gynecologist not only prodded his privates she peppered him with questions about masturbation wanting to know how many times a week he 'played with himself'. He told Gloria she made him feel like a schoolboy in front of the principal. Next, while she held his penis in her hand she told Gloria she didn't think George was large enough to get his puny sperm into her cervix. In even further humiliation she took away his tidy whities and then told him he had to get real mans underwear to keep from reducing his sperm count even more.

She then instructed Gloria to watch as she gave George a Prostate massage, saying it was important to see if he was capable of better sperm production. The doctor said that since her husband's equipment was incapable of delivering sperm to the correct place, she should collect it with a prostate milking then put it into the delivery system she would give her and then she could use it to deliver the sperm. After milking George with a tool, she called a milker and collecting his specimen on a Petri dish, she brought out a thing that could only be described as looking like a giant black phallus. It worked like a turkey baster but the bulb looked more testicular than a normal bulb. She told George to watch as she had his wife get on the table and put her feet into the stirrups. She gently worked the giant black head into the folds of her vagina. Gloria began to get excited as she watched the doctor insert the instrument deeper and deeper. She said by designing it as a real penis added some excitement and thus natural lubrication to help with the procedure. Back and forth, she kept filling her canal with this huge black apparatus. Gloria was panting like a cat in heat and could never remember ever feeling so stuffed before. When she shot George's issue into her, for the first time in her life, she could feel it splash against her uterus and she came with a scream. Gloria begged the her not to remove the machine; she said she needed to feel it inside her for a little while more. The doctor just smiled and said it was now hers and she could do with it as she pleased. Only then, did Gloria look up and see George he was staring at her in amazement, when he saw her looking at him he turned red and hung his head.

Her husband said very little on the way home but she was babbling like a schoolgirl. she asked him why he was so upset; he said the doctor had totally humiliated him and that after watching her assault on Gloria's vagina he was not sure he could ever make love to me again. She said she didn't care and that now that she had Leroy she might never let him make love to her again.

"Besides you can't afford the sperm the only way you get to cum is with a milking."

"Don't tell me you already named that thing."

"I sure did this is Leroy my black stallion."

She was really just kidding him but he had no right to get upset with her, he was the one with the tiny delivery system. When she told him this he just hung his head in shame not saying another word all the way home.

They began the routine of George on his knees and elbows with his ass in the air. Next, she would insert the milker that the doctor gave them into his rectum and massage his prostrate while holding his tiny balls. The only pleasure George got from this was that she allowed him to hold his little wiener while she milked. The reason she allowed him to touch himself was she wanted to make sure he didn't spill any of his seed. She really began to enjoy the power she felt being the one who controlled George's climaxes. She also enjoyed watching him load Leroy with his sperm and then on her back with her legs spreads, letting him insert Leroy into her. She soon learned that if she made him get her wet with his tongue first it made the whole procedure not only easier but also more pleasurable. She would hold him by his hair and then rub her slit up and down his face until she would cum in a rush. She would then instruct George to insert Leroy always calling it by name. She enjoyed watching his face as he worked the monster inside her. It didn't take long for her to figure he was as excited as she was. She always instructed George to squirt his sperm just as she was about to cum and she would always scream out Leroy's name as she came just so George would know for sure what made her climax.

Part II

George comes home from work early and gets a surprise.

As George enters his house he can't seem to find Gloria, after looking downstairs, he goes up to their bedroom. At the top of the stairs, he hears moaning and is afraid he's interrupting some mid day dalliance with which his wife has become evolved. As he creeps to the door, the first thing he notices is how aroused he is. He knows he should be mad and ready to attack this mysterious lover but what he really wants to do is spy on his wife as he rubs his dick. George is glad the door is open so he can get a good view, with his hand holding his member he peeks around the door. To his shock and dismay his wife is not with some other man she is on her back with their new sperm delivery system between her legs and inserted deep inside her.

Gloria looks up to see George and without guilt or embarrassment merely says,

"You're home early, why are you rubbing your little wiener does it excite you to see me working with Leroy?"

"Yes dear, you look so sexy lying there all exposed with that thing inside you. I just wish you wouldn't call it Leroy, it's so big and black, and with that name it makes me think it's a black man's penis."

"Let me tell you something George, a black man doesn't have a penis' black men have cocks, big black cocks. A penis is something a little man rubs as he watches his wife being satisfied with a big black cock."

Gloria doesn't understand why but lately she has grown to enjoy humiliating her husband. Another thing she has noticed, the more she belittles his manhood the more excited he becomes. She decides to test this out just to see how much he will take.

"I'm, glad I excite you how about you do something for me? Come over here I need some lubrication for Leroy. Now you hold on to your little pee pee while I stick Leroy into your mouth so you can make him wet."

Instead of a protest, George kneels at the foot of their bed then leans forward and presents his open mouth to her. She tells him just to kiss the tip first and asks if he can taste her juices, which are coating Leroy with a white film. As he slurps them up like ice cream, he furiously pulls his pud. Then she began to push the phallus in and out of his mouth in time to his strokes to himself. They both were becoming more and more excited and she could feel her fluids copiously leaking from her slit forming a puddle in their bed.

"Oh George you look so sexy with your pale lips wrapped around my strong black cock. Just take it, swallow my whole cock you cock sucker."

As soon as she said it, George's penis erupted with a string of cum shooting onto the floor in front of him. She took Leroy out of George's mouth and rubbed the tip into her husband's spilled seed. She put the tip to his lips but he refused to open his mouth. She rubbed his semen around his face and then dipped Leroy again into George's spunk and returned it to his lips. As she rubbed the soiled phallus around George's face, she accidentally got some ejaculate into his eyes. He shut his eyes and when he yelled about the pain, she forced Leroy into his mouth. He looked up to her in what could only be called utter defeat and then began to suck his wife's big black plastic lover.

"Georgie, I wish I could watch you suck a real black cock attached to a real man. Making you get my lover all wet so he could impale me with his spear. Would you like that George, wouldn't you like to see me get the satisfaction of a real man deep inside me? Maybe he would let you put him into me, just as you do with Leroy. "

She looked down to see George hard again and wondered how long it had been since he had two erections in one day. She told her husband how proud she was that he was able to get hard again so fast. She next instructed him to assume the position so they could get a proper milking and not waste any more of his shrinking seed. She couldn't tell if he was disappointed with the milking or with her taking Leroy out of his mouth. She got his collection petri and prostrate massager from the nightstand and just to be mean instead of lube she rubbed the device into the rest of his spilled seed on the carpet.

She sat on the bed behind George with her legs spread and Leroy obscenely sticking deep inside her. Gloria made sure George could watch her from between his legs. Bent over with his ass in the air she instructed him to pull his cheeks apart thus exposing his rectum to her assault. Over the past few days, she had become very adept at locating George's prostrate and as she massaged it repeatedly with the tool, she reached over, took his little member in one hand, and then spread her fingers around Leroy with my other hand.

"Look George I can hold your little pink pecker with two fingers but I can't even get my hand around Leroy's magnificent black beauty."

Even as she belittled her husband's manhood, his issue began to dribble out and onto the plate. She continued with the milking until she was sure she had emptied his little nut sack. Gloria had come to enjoy this procedure and the power it gave her over her husband's reproductive glands. She instructed her husband to fill her beautiful Leroy with his watery spunk and then told him to hand it to her. As she held her devise in both hands, she noticed George staring at it in what could only be called awe. Then instead of inserting it inside her, she turned it around and once again presented it to her husband's lips. Without instruction and after kissing the tip he opened his mouth wide. She pushed a couple of inches inside then saw her husband's eyes grow wide in horror as she grasped the testicle shaped bulb and empty the collected semen down his throat. With an evil grin, she told him,

"Let's just recycle today's deposit and try for a larger one tomorrow."

Of course, George couldn't answer her, as his mouth was still full.

Part III

The husband is further emasculated by the bad news he has to give to his spouse. Afraid of facing her, he says nothing all weekend. Monday morning on the way to her doctor's appointment, he finally informs his wife.

"Good morning Gloria, I have your test results here and I'm afraid it's still the same, you are not with child as of yet."

"I'm not sure it is bad news Doctor Kushner, my husband just informed me on the way over here that he has been fired."

George notices that the doctor has not looked at him or said a word to him yet. The doctor still not looking George's way asks Gloria,

"Fired, what did he do to get fired?"

"I guess his sales figures are just like his sperm count, too low to produce any results. With the job market as it is today and a firing on his resume I just don't see how he will ever land a job."

"This is all becoming quite a coincidence, just today I was talking to our sales rep from BBC, you know the company that produces the inseminator you've been using. Anyway, he says the owner's Administrative Assistant is leaving his company due to pregnancy and he is looking to replace her. If you're interested I'll make a call and put in a good word for you."

"That would be great doctor that was my last position in the work force. In fact, that's how I met George, I was his admin."

Before the couple left the office, the good doctor made an appointment for Gloria to interview with Royce Crabtree, founder and owner of BBC Inc. As a word of advice, the doctor suggested that Gloria wear something that would show off her large derriere and big breasts as Mr. Crabtree enjoyed full figured women.

Just as Gloria had been insisting the last few weeks, once again she drove home. George rode in the passenger side sulking, it seemed Gloria no longer cared about him losing his job, in fact, she seemed happier now than she had been in weeks; well at least she was no longer mad at him. They stopped by the mall on the way home so Gloria could buy a new outfit to wear to her interview. George hated the way she made him hold her purse and the purchases she made. The most humiliating was saved for last as they went to Victoria's Secret where Gloria told the sales clerk that she didn't care if her hubby liked her new undies as they not for his enjoyment. He could feel his face turning red as he watched her giggle.

The next day before Gloria left for her interview, she instructed George on what chores she expected to be done before she returned. She told George she wanted him to wear the frilly apron she handed him to keep his clothes clean but in reality, she just wanted to embarrass him more. Gloria had decided that George was going to become a househusband and that she would become the woman of the house. She knew she needed this job so she had dressed as sexy as she dared. She was determined to show off as much of her curves as it took to land the position; after all, that's how she got the job with George.

Gloria was introduced to Mr. Crabtree by Ruth who looked very pregnant. Before going into his office she told Gloria to relax and that Mr. Crabtree was a wonderful boss. What Ruth did not tell her was how good looking he was, no matter what she did Gloria could only think about sex after she looked at him. Tall and shiny black his custom tailored Italian suit looked like it was molded to his body. She noticed how his gold jewelry contrasted with his black skin. His large dark eyes seemed to look right through her. With a smile that was almost a leer he said,

"Gloria, Doctor Kushner tells me you're a satisfied customer of BBC."

"Oh, yes sir, very satisfied but not pregnant yet."

She blushed as she thought about her Leroy between her legs giving her more satisfaction that her husband was capable of doing. Mr. Crabtree chuckled as if he knew just what she was thinking.

"Satisfaction is what we sell here at BBC, yes, sex and satisfaction, so we expect our employees to help get that point across with our customers. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Gloria could see that Mr. Crabtree was staring into the cleavage of her double Ds but instead of being offended, she felt herself getting wet between her legs.

"Yes Sir Mr. Crabtree I'm here to do whatever you want me to do."

"Well you sure are one sexy lady, why don't you stand up and let me see that body?"

Gloria stood and did a little pirouette pausing to shake her rear end just a little.

"Girl hike up that dress, good, now pull now pull down your panties show me what's under them."

Without hesitation, she pulled her underwear down, then stepped out of them exposing her bush to the first man other than her husband since she and George had been married.

"Your first assignment will be to lose that pussy hair I want you bald on your first day of work. Come in early and go to our spa. Marcel will wax all that fur off, and then you'll be smooth and pink for me. The most important aspect of your job is to take care of your boss, believe me if I'm happy your day will go a lot easier."

"Oh Mr. Crabtree I would love to please you in any way you wished."

He got up and walked around the desk to where she was sitting; he picked up her brand new thong and gave the thin crotch a sniff and then dropped them on his desk. Gloria could see the bulge of his cock through his trousers. It looked huge and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. He reached over, took her hand, and then it placed on his monster. As she caressed it, she meekly asked permission to free it from his pants. He chuckled and told her to go ahead. He watched as she undid buckles, buttons, and his zipper, then sliding his trousers down leaving nothing but a pair of black silk boxers between her and a peek at his manhood. Reaching in and freeing Mr. Crabtree's beautiful member Gloria moaned, as she was finally able to hold this ebony prize in her hands. As she watched the contrast of her white hands against the pure blackness, she thought she might climax just from holding him.

"Have you noticed yet that I modeled the inseminator after my own cock?"

"Yes I see but the real thing feels so much better. May I kiss it? I've kissed mine at home so much now I want to taste the real thing."

"OK I'll let you kiss it but then I want you to swallow it, let's see if you can empty my balls like you do on the model."

Gloria had no idea that when she was practicing with deep throating her Leroy, she would get to use her skills on a life size model. She caressed his balls as she forced his huge shaft down her throat. Gloria felt a great since of pride and accomplishment when she felt her nose nestle deep in his public hair. As she breathed in the aroma of a real man she felt his balls contract and knew she was about to be rewarded with his sperm. She was ready for him to cum but not for the amount that blasted deep in her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could but could not get it all down as it spilled from her mouth and even out of her nose almost choking her. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and watched as even more erupted onto her face.

When he was finally done, he told her to clean him up and put him back where he belonged. After licking him clean, she kissed the tip one more time before tucking him into his silk boxers then she pulled up his trousers and fastened them as they were. He instructed her to be at work at eight the next day, and then dismissed her. She walked out in a daze not even thinking about all of his spunk still running down her chin until she felt some drip into her cleavage and onto her dress. Gloria went to the ladies room and watched herself in the mirror as she scraped the semen off her face and chest with her fingers and then sucked her fingers clean. All the way home, she could only think of her new boss and the magnificence of his man hood, oh yeah and how his cum tasted like honey. She was so full of lust that she had to reach between her legs to try to satisfy the urges growing inside her loins, only then did she realize she had left her panties on Mr. Crabtree's desk.

Part IV

Part IV as Gloria comes home hoping to spend some time with Leroy, her black plastic lover. Instead, she is just in time to catch her husband George in a perverted act.

As Gloria walked in the door, she couldn't remember when she had felt more euphoric. That quickly ended when she saw George sitting at their computer, still in his frilly apron but his pants around his ankles and wearing a pair of Gloria's panties. He jumped up when he heard the front door but forgetting about his pants, he tripped and landed on his face.

"You disgusting pervert, what are you doing wearing my underwear and getting your stink all over them?"

"I'm sorry dear they weren't clean ones I got them from your hamper, they felt so soft, and sexy I just ended up trying them on."

"Is this how you are wasting your time and what little spunk you have?"

"Please I have finished my chores and honest I haven't cum, not even once."

"Just go upstairs and draw me a bath, I don't even want to look at you."

She sat at their computer to see what George had been looking at and saw it was a Yahoo Group site called 'Humiliated Husbands'. It didn't take Gloria long to learn that this was a very interesting site. It was full of men who wanted to be humiliated by their wives, and it had many ways said wives were doing just that. She learned that these husbands wanted their wives to go find real men to please them and there was even a term for this 'cuckolding'. She found out these wives brought home vaginas full of spunk from their lovers and then fed what was called a 'cream pie' to their husbands who relished them with delight. The thing that interested her most was a device called a 'cock cage' or 'chastity cage'. This device allowed the key holder to control the man's genitals, not even allowing an erection until the cage was removed. Gloria decided her husband's puny wiener would be encased in a cage this very evening. Gloria saved 'Humiliated Husbands' to her favorite's page, then turned off the computer and went upstairs for her bath.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers