Gloria Goes to Work for BBC Inc. Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,372 Followers

Gloria jumped as her intercom buzzed and Mr. Crabtree instructed her to come into his office.

"Gloria, Ms Thornton has expressed an interest in you and as one of our best clients I've told her she could have you for the rest of the day. Go with her now and I will see you tomorrow."

She had no idea what this woman would want with her but of course, all she said to her boss was yes sir. The woman stood, crossed the office to where Gloria stood and reached out a huge hand and began to rub Gloria's breast, gently squeezing her nipple after arousing it.

"Royce I promise not to damage her permanently. Come on white girl you're coming with me."

She took Gloria's hand in hers and led her out of the office and the two of them walked hand and hand to the spa. Once inside one of the spa's play rooms she was told to take off the woman's clothes. Gloria was nervous as she unzipped the large garment then sliding it off her shoulders and down her torso. She wore nothing under her dress and as Gloria neatly folded her gown, the woman sat and spread her legs. She instructed Gloria to get undressed and watched with a leer as she took off her clothes. Gloria had never seen a naked black woman before and of course never seen a woman of any color this size, naked. She marveled at her large areolas and big nipples at the end of her hanging breasts, but what she couldn't take her eyes off was what was between the woman's legs. The giantess' labia were so large they hung down four or five inches to her thighs and she had hair everywhere. Her pubic hair grew all the way to her belly and down her thighs.

Once she was naked, Ms. Thornton told her to turn around and bend over where she leered at her privates with both her eyes and fat fingers. When Gloria turned back around, she saw Ms. Thornton's hands holding her labia open and was shocked to see the contrast of the bright pink of her inter recesses and the coal blackness of her skin. Still the biggest shock was the enormous clitoris the woman had, it was bigger than Gloria's thumb, in fact it might have been bigger than her husband little dick.

"kneal down here white girl I'm gonna feed you some Niger Pussy."

All Gloria said was yes Mam as she knelt down before this giant of a woman. As she had never been with a woman before she hoped she wouldn't displease her and she was shocked when Ms. Thornton wrapped her face inside her labia and then held her head in place with her mighty hand.

"I sure loves me some white tongue in my black pussy, come on girl lick faster."

Gloria found her scent very acrid and yet arousing at the same time. As she licked and drooled all over her vagina, no Ms. Thornton was right this was not a vagina this was a pussy, she thought , well wait tell I tell George today I was swallowed by a woman's pussy. Her urethra was so large she found she could stick her tongue inside it. Next Ms. Thornton pulled her up by the hair just enough so she could reach her large clitoris. Gloria sucked it just as she would a penis, first kissing the tip and then swallowing the whole thing. She licked the side just as she did to Mr. Crabtree and soon Ms. Thornton was screaming that she was going to come and when she did a stream of juices spurted form her, covering Gloria's face and hair just as Mr. Crabtree did. At first Gloria thought, it was urine but it was clear and had more of a vaginal aroma that urine. She had never heard of a woman ejaculating but it sure looked like that was exactly what Ms. Thornton had done. Overall, it was very erotic for Gloria and she was happy to do it again when Ms. Thornton said she wanted more.

When Gloria got home that evening, her loins were on fire with lust. She grabbed George by his cage and pulled him upstairs where she proudly showed her husband her new tattoo still fresh and right above her loins it was a black ace of spades with the words 'This Breeder property of BBC Inc.' under it. As she assaulted his face, he could do nothing but gaze at her new artwork. She told him of her afternoon adventure as she enjoyed her husband's only useful function.

Part VI

Gloria learns the joys of being with child and George learns the humiliation of dealing with his wife's lovechild.

Gloria learned she was pregnant before she had been at BBC Inc. a month. George had been unhappy when Mr. Crabtree kept coming to their home to breed his wife at least that is what he called it. George felt it was just to fuck his wife in front of him because he made George watch the whole routine. When he complained to Gloria about this she threatened to flush his key down the toilet, then she said the only way he would ever be free would be to castrate him. Therefore, it was almost a relief when she finally became pregnant and he wouldn't have to put up with him anymore. George soon found out that wasn't true, now that Gloria no longer went to work that meant Gloria's boss now stopped by for some fellatio whenever he felt in the mood. He always told George 'What a fine cocksucker your wife is' just to humiliate him more. When Ms. Thornton showed up she made George undress so she could see a 'pasty white boy' locked up in a cage. She made George suck her giant clit until she blasted him in the face with her cum. The worst was when Marcel came by, not only would he not let George watch as he assaulted his wife's rectum but when he was done he would call George in to clean her out while he watched.

The big surprise was when she learned that she was carrying twin boys, she had already decided on Royce Jr. for a boy but now she needed a second name and then it came to her, Leroy. When it came time, George had been well trained as her delivery coach but the humiliation in the delivery room first with her tattoo exposed for everyone to see and then two black babies made him realize what the rest of his life would be like.

One day after bringing the twins home Gloria laid in her bed, George brought the boys from his room where they slept, to her. She had Royce on one breast and Leroy on the other. She looked so contented as George massaged her feet while the boys nursed.

"George I've decided I don't want to be bothered with taking care of all your apparatus so I called Shirley and she said she would gladly take over your milking for me. She told me she would milk you in front of her class on learning to dominate your husband. Also I'm giving her my key to your junk; I just don't want to be bothered with it anymore."

"Gloria please, it's too embarrassing to be put on display in front of all those women, and I don't want Ms. Thornton to have my key she's so big I'm afraid of her."

But Gloria wasn't even listening to her husband anymore,

"I wonder how soon I can get Mr. Crabtree to breed me again."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,372 Followers