Gloria's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, woman, your fabulous." Xavier reached down and hooked his hands under my arms and pulled me up on top of him. I reached up and wiped my chin off and smiled at him.

"Your not so bad yourself, Xavier."

The adventure continues ....

Much, much later we slept the storm out after we had finally managed to make it to the bedroom. Exhausted I laid curled up to Xavier. My mind however would not shut down. I continued to replay some of the sexual acts we had performed in the last few hours. After his head job and a brief rest Xavier was rearing to go again. So we did it doggy style over the couch. Then we decided we needed a little refreshing and a little wake up so we headed to the shower together. Again fucking while braced against the wall with me wrapping my legs around Xavier's waist.

From there we made it to the plush terry cloth rug on the bathroom floor. By then we were both quite hungry so we went down and found some quick snack foods and munched on them until we ended up screwing on the kitchen counter and then on the dining room table.

I smiled as Xavier pulled my closer in his sleep. Not only had we had sex that much but each and every time I had an orgasm, sometimes a few.

Yeah this was definitely better then laying down and crying because my husband had been fucking some half wit bitch. Wet log, my ass, fuck him, I thought. How dare he call me a wet log. Finally sleep over took me and I slept as the storm raged on outside.

I awoke to kisses on my breast and a gentle roll as Xavier slid into me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he murmured as he slid slowly in and out of me. Slowly building the anticipation again.

This is how it went for days, until it was time for me to catch my flight to leave out. We said our goodbyes and I left with no real intention of ever seeing Xavier again.

I went to the sales convention as I was supposed to. I flew home, relived that instead of Gary I found a note from him stating he would be out of town for a few weeks on assignment. I promptly tore up the letter and went to unpack my bags.

Life seemed to return to normal for me over the next couple of days. I let the answering machine pickup Gary's calls since I still had nothing to say to him, and if I did talk to him I wasn't quite sure what I would say.

About a week after I had been home I received a box delivered to my door. Addressed to me and stamped urgent. I took the box up the stairs where I had been running a bath. Opening the box on the way I slide out a disc that read 'Play Me' on it and piece of paper that simply stated one, single word 'Enjoy'.

Puzzled but intrigued I put the disc into the player near to tub so I'd be able to see it. Once I had disrobed and slid into the hot, bubbly bath water I hit the play button on the remote. Immediately some music came up on the black screen then a voice, Xavier's voice, read off the title on the screen, 'When wives stray'. Then the music picked up and the black began to fade to a picture. It was the bar in Xavier's home and there I was spread out on it while Xavier feasted on me. Watching it made my nipples immediately hard and ache to be touched. I continued to watch as it slipped from scene to scene, each with Xavier and me fucking like rabbits. I couldn't help myself as I slid my hand down to cup my throbbing center. Slowly sliding my fingers up and down over my clit, remembering in my mind had been great, but this was so much better. I quickly managed to bring myself to orgasm just as the credits rolled.

Then I heard Xavier's voice again, this time when I looked to the screen it was actually him sitting there fully clothed in a room filled with little controls.

"Hello, Gloria. I hope you enjoyed the little disc I put together. I never did get around to telling you what I do for a living, did I? Well its sort of an interesting career. I make adult movies. You see this particular disc is just one of many I've made. Although you've probably never seen my work before. Most of it never sees the light of day. Why? Well because most wives don't want their husbands and associates to see them this way. Are you starting to understand what I'm getting at, Gloria. You're a smart woman, and a damn sexy one and one hell of a fuck too, by the way."

This made me smile as I continued to watch and think.

"Anyways, where was I, oh yes, unless you want your husband to receive the debut disc you'll bring me fifty thousand dollars by tomorrow night at nine. This is nothing against you, Gloria. God knows you were the best fuck I've had in a long time. But hey, business is business. Love ya, babe. See you tomorrow night," he blew a kiss to the screen then it faded back to black and the disc stopped.

I smiled as I sat back and slid further into the water. Yes business, I thought. I plan already formed and ready to implement.

The next day I went to the bank and withdrew fifty thousand dollars from my private account. I went home and showered, shaved and then slathered myself with scented lotions until my body was nice and supple and smelled like sin. I put on a short skirt, spiked heels, and a lovely silk see through blouse, no panties and no bra. It was just business, I thought to myself smiling. I wrote a letter to Gary saying I was sorry I kept missing his calls but I had kept being called to the office for one emergency or the other. Also that I was going out of town again for a few more weeks and I would be incommunicado but that when I got back I should be ready for that vacation he had promised. I packed my bags making sure to get the disc that Xavier had sent, no sense in Gary seeing it too soon. Then making one last round, making sure I had everything I needed I put on my trench coat and left.

The rain was starting to come down when I arrived at Xavier's gate. Trying not to look too pleased with myself I pushed the button on the intercom.

"Gloria, darling. I've missed you, come on in," I then heard a buzz and the gate began to roll open. I allowed myself one more quick smile while I drove up to his front door. I got out of the card and popped open the trunk, buttoning a few buttons on the coat I then pulled out one of the bags from the trunk and headed for the door. Xavier stood in the doorway, looking like a cat that had just ate the canary.

"Gloria, darling, you look exquisite. Come in out of the rain and get warm. What can I get you to drink?"

I checked my smile inward and looked at him with what I hoped past for frightened and upset.

"Baby, don't look at me like that. We had some good times. We still could if you like. I mean obviously your husband is not doing his job if you came to me. And like I said you are the best fuck I've had in a long time." Xavier pulled me into his arms and kissed my neck. I had to bite down on my lip to prevent from moaning in pleasure.

"Xavier, please," I put up some resistance because I knew it was expected.

"Please what, baby?" Xavier continued to kiss my neck "Lets get this jacket off, shall we?" He unbuttoned the few buttons I had done up and slid the jacket off my shoulders and down off of my arms. I watched his expression from underneath my lashes. "God, Gloria. Did you wear this to torture me? Or maybe to try and use your wiles on me to make me change my mind about our little arrangement."

I forced a blush to my cheeks as I looked away from him.

"Oh well, I won't disappoint you and let you think it was all for nothing. We can definitely give it a go and see if you can change my mind." While he was talking he was stroking my sides thru the blouse and sliding his hand up under my breast, grazing lightly over my rock hard nipple.

"I'll bet you're wet already, aren't you, baby?" He murmured as he began kissing my face and neck again. Not able to hold back the moan this time I reached for his body. Delighted that it was just as I had remembered for the last couple of weeks.

Xavier felling apparently like he was triumphing pulled my snugly against him so I could feel his hard on pressing into my thigh. He moved ever so slightly and moved my hip with him so that his hard on now pressed into the v between my legs. I began to throb between my legs, the heat building. Xavier slid his hand down my thigh, then up again and under my skirt. When he reached my hot wet flesh he pulled away from the kiss to groan.

"Oh yeah, baby, you are so wet," he then pulled my toward the couch and laid me down and positioned himself between my legs. He slid my skirt up so that it was around my hips, then he began kissing my knee and slowly making his way up my thighs. Then I felt his tongue lick at my hole and I came instantly. How he did it I'll never know but god the man could almost just look at me and cause an orgasm. While I was still convulsing he continued to lick my clit and he slid a couple of fingers into my hot wet pussy gliding them in and out as his tongue flicked over my still throbbing clit. My hips reared up and moved in time with his fingers as he brought me to orgasm again and again. Then just when I thought I'd surely die he pulled himself free of his jeans and slid his huge cock into me and began to pump furiously. He grabbed my ankles and held them up to better open me up for his huge cock at he continued to ram into me over and over again. Another orgasm ripped thru me and I screamed just as Xavier started shouting, "Yes, yes, oh yeah, baby, soooo good." then he let loose and collapsed on top of me. A few minutes later, after we both had caught our breath, Xavier laughed as he laid another kiss on my throat.

"Mmm, baby. You keep that up and I might just let you keep your money."

I decided it was best to end the little game we had going and put Xavier in his rightful place.

"Xavier, darling, I don't plan to pay you a damn thing to keep that little disc from reaching my husband's eyes" I whispered as I pulled his face down and kissed him full on the lips.

"What," he said astonished. "What are you talking about." He pulled off of me and stood, quickly pulling on his jeans that he had just recently discarded.

I stood also and slid the skirt down over me, it was business time now.

"See here is how I see it working out..." I began.

"Hey, I'm the one who calls the shots around here," Xavier said looking startled and disgruntled.

"Xavier, please, I'm speaking about a business deal. Let's sit and speak like civilized adults, shall we?"

"A business deal, huh? Ok, I'm curious enough to listen, but don't expect me to take it just because you're a good fuck."

"Please, you'll make me blush again. Why don't you fix up both a drink now and we'll chat."

The time it took Xavier to get the drinks gave me time to settle myself and gather my thoughts.

When Xavier handed me the drink I took a sip and then began my sales pitch.

12