Gloria's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally turned back to her, I thought I glimpsed and instant of happy pride in her eyes, though her facial expression stayed completely in character.

"What are you doing here? No, I know what you're doing here - how the hell did you find me?"

She stalked around me and grabbed up a pair of jeans from the floor, started tugging them on one leg at a time while standing. The position let her nightshirt neckline hang down where I could look right in at her dangling, delightful breasts, and the delay let me get my head in the game.

Working on my composure, I said, "I know a guy who knows a guy in the, ah, registrar's office." Shit, does the registrar handle housing or just classes? I'd lived off-campus all through college, not to mention the fact that it had been twenty years. "I said I was your long-lost uncle and I wanted to surprise you, and a little bit of money convinced him that I was trustworthy."

"That fucker is so fired," she said, sucking in her tummy and pulling the waist of the jeans tight to button them. "Wait, what the hell are you doing?"

I'd started unbuckling my own pants, and I didn't let her question stop me. "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm getting ready to fuck you. And you won't get my buddy's buddy fired, because that will end up spilling the beans on how your mom pays for this dorm room and your tuition."

"No," she said. But her hands froze at her zipper and didn't pull it up. "We're done. You agreed last time, that was enough. Our score was settled."

Kicking off my shoes and stepping out of the slacks, I started undoing the front of my dress shirt. "Yep. Changed my mind."

She crossed her arms, hiding her nipples but squeezing the full swell of her breasts within the thin pink fabric of that shirt. Her face grew frustrated and anxious. "No ... you can't just ..."

I sailed my shirt onto a bean-bag chair in one corner. "I can't, huh? You mean, I couldn't email the dean of students your mom's website information? Or I couldn't email your mom the video I snuck of us when I was doggy-styling you last time?"

"You videoed - goddamn. Fuck you, though. You couldn't send her that because she'd cut you off."

"Maybe she would," I said, tugging my socks loose one after the other. "But maybe she wouldn't. Maybe you'd find out your mom needs my money more than she cares whether I screwed her daughter. Either way, you'd never be able to take the high ground with her in an argument again."

"You're such a piece of shit," she said. Steely defiance shored up her expression again. "I'm not doing this. I can't do this. I've got a roommate, for Christ's sake. She could come back any second."

I shrugged. "Well, I'm not getting my clothes back on until you've put out. So if you're really worried she might come back, you'd better stop playing around and get to work."

Her arms went down to her sides, fists clenching and unclenching as she stared at me. For a moment, her eyes flicked down to my crotch, where my cock strained in desperation to get out of my boxer-briefs. The sight put a curl of disgust in her upper lip. She squeezed her eyelids tight.

When she opened them again, they all but burned me.

"Fine," she spat. "And I guess I don't even get to say this time's the last time, do I? You're just going to keep coming back and blackmailing me into being your whore."

"See? You're a smart girl. You're going to do great at college. Now come over here and pull my underwear down and wrap your pretty little mouth around my cock."

She didn't immediately move. "Did you at least bring condoms?"

"Of course I brought condoms. I'm a very thoughtful guy."

That made her growl, but she walked over and got down on her knees. I couldn't help thinking, Holy fuck, this is amazing.

For twelve years, Gloria had been giving me the most amazing sexual experiences of my life. Better than losing my virginity. Better than my wedding night. Better than the best make-up sex after any fight of my marriage, and certainly better than any of the one-night stands after the divorce. But the last few months had been like summiting Mount Everest. Something about the mental layers of this Brandy game sent me into the stratosphere. Or maybe everything about it did the trick: imagining myself with someone as lush and young as Gloria's daughter but with all Gloria's long-practiced skills; having the freedom to be as crass and demanding as I could ever want to be; knowing how much relish she took in her role; appreciating how fantastically she improvised this character who was so different from her; hearing all the subtle clues she put into her voice and posture that told me even though her character despised and loathed the person I was pretending to be, a part of her horny teenage persona enjoyed being fucked like crazy in circumstances she had no control over.

The look on her face as she tugged down my underwear was a perfect example. Her mouth kept hold of its frown as my cock sprang free to wave itself at her, inches from her nose. But the tight clench of her jaw loosened, and the angry furrow of her brow softened, and her eyes blinked and took on a hungry glow along with their fire of resentment.

She opened her mouth and leaned forward as though hesitant, pausing to lick her lower lip with a bright pink salivating swipe of tongue.

"You want it and you know it," I taunted quietly. It made her grimace and glare.

Then she closed her eyes and dove onto me as though having to force herself.

"Oh, yeah, Brandy, that's it," I said as she got her lips three-quarters of the way down my shaft. Brandy couldn't go all the way down like Gloria could - I always bumped the back of her throat before she got to my root, and sometimes she pretended to gag a little bit if I tried to go any farther. But the look of her sparkly lip-glossed mouth sliding up the veined cylinder of my cock somehow made up for the lack of deep-throating. "Suck that thing, you pretty little college slut."

She bobbed, leaving me glistening on every outward stroke and trapping me in a plush oral embrace with every inward one. The fury went out of her brow, and her eyelids fluttered without ever quite opening.

"Holy shit, that's so good." The serpentine rolling of her spine plunged that beautiful face into and away from my crotch, bathing my dick in pleasure with movements that swayed her whole body, not just her neck and head. "Don't tell me you don't love doing this."

Her eyebrows squeezed down again, and a rough noise of anger came out to mix with the sloshing liquid noises of the blowjob. She sped up, clamped her lips harder, as though suddenly intent on getting it over as quickly as possible.

"Yes! Great, keep going ..." Faster. And faster. "Oh yeah. I'm just ... going to say, though ... mm, good ... I can totally see your nipples through your ... uuh ... shirt. You might as well stop pretending, and go ahead, and, nf, finger yourself ..."

Her bobbing slowed. The hand she had at the base of my shaft loosened, tightened again, then loosened further and dropped away to help her other hand struggle with the button of her jeans. Then it was back, gripping me hard as her fingers dove into her panties. Within seconds, she was panting through her nose and moaning around my cock. The quality of the blowjob declined considerably, but I didn't care. The look of her getting herself off as she sucked me felt better than the actual sensations along the flesh of my dick.

"Mmm - mmm, mmmm!" she said, sliding spastically back and forth down my length. Her tongue writhed. Her finger and thumb constricted brilliantly around the base of my shaft, pulling up a hot, looming anticipation in the ducts and vesicles that led to my balls.

"Oh, god, yes, Brandy -" I groaned and got my fingers in the hair at the back of her head. "Yes, do it!"

The hand in her crotch moved as frantically as her mouth did along my dick. Tremors of pleasure crashed across her face, tightening her forehead and the corners of her eyes. With every sharp, rapidfire breath she took, a pulsating moan built deep in her chest. Her ecstasy and power pulled me with her toward orgasm.

"I'm so close," I gasped. "I'm going to come -"

Squealing around my cock, she thrust me all the way home into her throat, her entire frame bucking in climax.

I unloaded into her like a firehose.

"Uhhhhh fuuckkk, Gl- ah, ah, Brandy!"

Her hands went around my ass and clutched me to her, driving her nose into my pubic hair as I throbbed and spurted deep into her fantasy-teenage esophagus. And despite almost saying her real name, that's where I was in that instant - wedged to my pubes in her daughter's mouth, teen idols watching me come down her throat from their posters up on the walls.

And then with a choking gasp, she fell away backwards from me, before I'd even finished. A squirt of semen hit her right breast as she dropped to her ass on the ground. A couple more white globules tumbled exhaustedly to the floor between her legs.

"Fuck, Brandy."

With the last of my orgasm behind me, I lurched down beside her, grabbed her tight in my arms and covered her mouth in fierce kisses, tongue seeking hers and tasting the rich, lingering hint of my own semen on it. Her hands crawled up my back, and she returned the kiss with a passionate ambivalence, making little mewling sounds that might have been pleasure or might have been self-disgust.

We ended up making out on the floor for five or ten minutes before she got hold of herself and pushed me away.

"Your cum tastes like shit, by the way," she said, back to glaring.

"You could taste it? Seemed to me you finally got me all the way past your tongue - never did that before."

"You were still spooging on the way out. Lucky I didn't puke on you, but it was worth it to make you come faster and get it over with."

I considered saying something about the deep-throating not having anything to do with how quickly I came. And it was really quick. Gloria and I didn't usually even get to the sex in the first five, ten, twenty minutes of a session. With Brandy, I seemed to be in one opening or another and blowing my wad quicker than I could have drunk a cup of coffee. Try as I might, though, I couldn't come up with any way to taunt her for getting me off so quickly, and it wouldn't have been part of the game to give her a compliment.

When I said nothing, she got up with all her body language showing relief and added, "Saved you the cost of a condom, too."

I laughed. "What, you think making me blow my load toot sweet means this visit is over with? You've got to be kidding. I'm going to warm up in a couple of minutes and fuck you in every corner of this room."

She'd been pulling the pink nightshirt away from her front and looking in distaste at the dribble of ejaculate on her right tit. Now she let go and clenched her hands at her sides.

"What? No." Looking around the room with stupefaction, she shook her head vigorously. "I have a roommate. She's going to be back -"

"Yeah, yeah. What I'm seeing is one bed that's perfectly made and your bed that's a slop-heap. Which means your roomie's a neat freak and probably anal about her schedule, which means you probably know exactly when she's going to come back."

Her shoulders slumped.

"See?" Standing up, I turned and stooped to retrieve a ribbon of condoms from my pants pocket. "Let's start off in your bed and then get more creative once things are really going. With the shirt off, too. I want to see your tits naked."

"How did you know the messy bed was mine?" she asked accusingly, as if it offended her for me to know.

I pointed to the over-full laundry basket across the room. "I've seen you in one of those shirts before, and if you're willing to leave your clothes looking like a disaster area, you damn sure wouldn't make your bed like you were in the army or working in a five-star hotel."

The logic appeared to annoy her even more. She stripped off her pink nightshirt, stomped to the bed, the red cascade of her ponytail swinging, and threw herself shoulders-first to lean against the headboard, legs together and quickly tucked under the comforter, arms crossed to hide her breasts. I walked over, smiling, dangling the condom strip like a pendulum.

"Come on, Brandy," I said, putting a knee up onto the bed, sliding in next to her. "How many times have we done this? And you're still acting like I'm going to believe you don't want it?"

She refused to meet my gaze. "Fuck you."

"I'm getting to that." With a quick twist, I tore loose one of the condom packages, then reached across her to put the rest next to her cell phone on the nightstand. I made sure my chest brushed her shoulder as I leaned, but she continued her statue-like stare. Settling back, I reached a hand in to grasp her waist and nudge forward on it. "Scoot down. Get your head on the pillow."

She did, moving her gaze to the ceiling instead of the wall. I watched her, loving the surly, post-adolescent pout she put on, and also loving the amazing degree of thought and control she used to create this fantasy version of her daughter.

I ripped the condom package, rolled the contents onto my dick, which now wagged rigidly her direction from my crotch.

"You come every time I give it to you," I said, moving one foot over between her shins. Her legs tensed, then went limp. "You've bitched and moaned and called me every name you could think of..."

Getting into place above her, I brought my second foot in and used it to gently slide her ankle to the side until my knees would fit between hers and I could use them to delightfully spread her thighs. Then I eased down face-to-face, latex-clad dick bumping its root against her mons.

"But you've never cried or asked me please not to come back. You're a smart girl, too smart to keep trying the same thing over and over again if you want the results to be different."

She glared at me through slitted eyes.

I reached down between us to rub the head of my cock against her opening

"How about it? Do you want to try asking, 'Please don't fuck me. Pretty please?'"

With a sneer, she tipped her hips and thrust up, taking me half inside before I knew it. I gasped a little.

"If I asked that and you went ahead, you'd be raping me," she said, bringing her heels up behind me to pull us closer. "I'll play your trashy games with you way before I'd let you rape me."

I dropped my weight down. She was already rolling her spine, screwing the shit out of me.

"Goddamn it, Brandy," I said, not cooperating with her movements. "If you really think I'd rape you, that's a total erection-killer. Take that back."

"Ha!" She rocked harder beneath me, a triumphant, angry grin on her face. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to go limp, no matter what I say about rape. Called you every name I could think of, did I? Turns out I had a bigger gun in my pocket than you thought. Now you're not so happy getting fucked, and I'm the one in control."

I tried to stay in character, tried to think of something cutting to say back, but she was really fucking me like crazy.

"Ah ... god," I groaned helplessly, thrusting back against her, "that's so good ..."

"Uh-huh," she said, circling her hips so I swirled in and out of her flesh, "your raping prick doesn't care what you want, does it? It just loves it some teenage pussy."

"Glo-Brandy ..."

Her arms and legs gripped me tight as she put her whole body into working my cock. In and out her cunt gobbled and disgorged me, sweet and hot and tight and swimming with the liquid of her arousal.

"Too, uih, chicken ... to pretend you're a real bad guy, huh?"

I lunged and pounded, gritting my teeth at her sassing.

"You're just a giant chicken. A giant ... cock, uhhh ... you cock ..."

With a moan, I opened my mouth to call out her name, whichever one my lips decided to form - my brain didn't have the control to choose.

And then the cell phone rang on the nightstand between the two beds.

And she reached over to answer it.

"What the -" The shock completely froze me, but Gloria kept humping away as she swiped the screen with her thumb and put the phone to her ear.

"Yeah? Ngf, what?"

A voice on the other end said something. I blinked a couple of times, then put a scowl on my face and slammed powerfully into her.

"ghh! Kind of ... in the middle of something ..."

Answering the phone? Really? You bitch! Gloria, you are so fucking brilliant!

"Seriously - hhhh - can't talk ... you know that guy I told you about?" She held the mic end out away from her mouth and grunted, bucking against me as I ploughed away. The phone kept speaking. "No, fff, uh, not the cute one, the asshole who ... yes, that one. Yeah, hhuh, I'm fucking him - right - now."

She trembled and shook, face clenching in orgasm. Then a giddy glow of triumph relaxed her features and she laughed wickedly. "You want to talk to him?"

"What? No -" But she held the phone up to my face anyway.

"Say hello, Denny."

All I could manage was, "Oh god ..." which brought a "Holy shit!" from the other end of the line in a female voice. I was pretty sure it was Gloria's voice - she must have found an app that would let her record a message and play it back at a set time. But I only heard the two words before Brandy, cackling and moaning, lowered the phone back to her ear.

"Hanging up now - hahaha!" She thumbed the red button and dropped the smartphone back to the nightstand. "How do you like that, you big - chicken - fucker! Haha!"

"Oh my god, fuck!" I shoved deep and came, so hard and so long I could barely believe it. "Uh! Jesus, damn!" Blurt and splash after spurting throb Niagara-ed out of me. I was caught in a spine-stiffening orgasm the likes of which my blood-deprived brain certainly couldn't remember at that moment. "Mmf, honey, so fucking good ..."

Gloria wrapped her arms around me and ground us together as tight as she could, her body still quivering and taut. "UH! Fuck, yes!"

Then, just like that, we were done, and she twisted and pushed and said, "Okay, get off," and I rolled and she scooted and we ended up side-by-side on our backs, squashed together in the narrow twin bed looking up at the ceiling fan (which I thought spoiled the dorm-room facade a little, but after that orgasm, I really didn't care).

We panted for a little while. I resisted the urge to take her hand in mine.

"Okay, look," she said when she had her breath at least partly back. I turned my head. She got on her side, up on one elbow, to glower at me. "No more of that shit where you try to get me to admit something, right?"

"Ow," I said at the jab of her finger into my sternum. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're a dirty old man taking advantage of a teenage girl, and if I get worked up by the action and come, it's all from stress and physical stimulation. You've got my mom fooled into thinking you're a nice guy, but when you're with me, you're proving you're not."

"How so?"

Her eyes rolled. "Really? You're going to ask me that? I mean, you supposedly like my mom so much, but here you are cheating on her with me."

Apparently, the blood had still not fully returned to my head, because I found myself getting confused about what was play and what was real, how I felt about her and what I should say to keep the game going.

"Well, uh ... it's not ... really ... cheating. We're not exactly in a committed relationship."

"Sure you are. You're in her no-condom club, remember? Supposed to tell her if you fuck anybody else, and then use rubbers long enough to make sure you're clean. Have you told her about screwing me?"