Gloria's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We could work something out. I could ... What? Support her financially so she could quit? Support her emotionally so she could cope with her work even if I wasn't part of it anymore? Of the two of us, she knew what either one of those would take, and I had no idea.

"Okay," I said. Gloria finished with my hand and laid it back down. The whole arm felt like a limp noodle, in the best possible way. Walking around the head-end of the table, she began working on the other side. "But what if - just hypothetically, let's say - what if it reached the point where I decided I loved you, and told you so?"

She laughed. One hand left my bicep to pat me on the cheek. "You're so sweet. It wouldn't make the least bit of difference at all. Just like it wouldn't make any difference if I told you I loved you. And don't pretend you don't know why it wouldn't make any difference. Let's just be happy with how things are right now, okay? Because they're good, aren't they?"

I was on fire to grab her and pull her down into my arms.

"Yeah, they're great."

She finished my massage and we watched part of the game from her couch, with me following her lead when she put her stocking feet up on the coffee table. We didn't sit close enough for me to put an arm around her, but once in a while her toe inside her sock touched mine inside mine.

And really, that was enough.