Gloria's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
This lady likes the younger man.
7.6k words
4.55
35.1k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to go GILF hunting but the question was where, I put the TV on and funnily enough there was an article on the This Morning about silver surfing and how widowed and older people were now using the internet.

"What the hell," I thought and logged onto an older persons dating web site mentioned in the article and created an account filling out my details of height, weight etc.

I put a photo of me in sunglasses and after a great deal of thought added some text.

"Single 21 year old male looking for experienced ladies to take me under their wing and show me the ropes, your marital status unimportant but you must be able to host our meets. Not looking for anything serious just looking to meet and gratify each others sexual desires. No upper age limit and no lower than 40. I know it's a bit kinky but you must be old enough to be my mum at least. Sorry but larger ladies are not my thing, apart from that no preferences so get in contact and let's see if we can make sweet music together."

I ticked some preference boxes to deny replies from anyone over a UK size 14, anyone shorter than 5ft, and ticked the non smoker's boxers as well.

I submitted my profile and left it for a while as Gloria came home and we went shopping for food, she bought me some new clothes and I bought her a bottle of perfume as a thank you for putting up with me.

She seemed genuinely touched, she stroked my face and kissed my cheek which gave me an instant hard on, though saying that seeing her in the blue dress she had on today that clung to her butt and breasts had already done that.

After dinner we watched TV and she said she was going to bed at 10PM, I kissed her goodnight and thought I'd check my phone.

There were 14 messages from the web site. 5 were from ladies expressing disgust at what I had written, 8 I instantly discarded as the photos were obviously a few years old and that left 1.

It was a from a lady called from Vera, 58 years old, mother of 2, blonde hair, grandmother of 4, UK Size 8, 5ft 4inches tall with measurements of 34B-26-36. In her profile photo she was wearing a green dress that looked sexy with out being slutty. Her face was attractive in a late 50's way and she said that she was married but also said that I was the answer to her prayers and could we meet somewhere public for a drink to suss each other out.

I replied that I would like to meet and asked her where and when. She replied within 10 minutes stating the coffee shop in the shopping centre at 10am the next morning.

Next morning I woke up with a butterflies in my stomach and checked my phone, there were 2 more messages from ladies, 1 I instantly deleted as she was obviously lying about her clothes size and the other I thought I would keep as a backup.

I awoke early and listened to Gloria in the shower and wished that I was the sponge being dragged across her body.

I got up and had a shower when I heard Gloria leave for work. I put on a dark blue shirt with a button down collar and a pair of beige chinos over a new pair of white boxer shorts, I then put on a pair of brown dock shoes, I made sure my hair looked ok and walked into town.

I arrived 10 minutes early and ordered an orange juice and sat in a corner facing the entrance.

20 minutes came and went and I figured that she had stood me up. I decided to wait until 10:30 just in case. My phone went ping and there was an email from Vera, "Sorry, stuck in traffic, just parking up now xx."

I replied "No problem. I'll wait."

10 minutes later she arrived in the coffee shop. She saw me and walked over and held out her hand.

I took her hand and kissed it gently and beckoned her to sit down.

"Thank you for being so understanding," she said.

I took in what she was wearing as she appraised me, she had a long blue see through blouse on and black leggings, under the blouse there was a white vest top.

Her photos on the web site were obviously recent as she looked very much like them and she was definitely better looking in real life.

I beckoned to the waitress and asked Vera what she wanted. She asked for a Latte and I ordered a black coffee. We sat on other side of a table and made small talk until the drinks were delivered.

We then talked about her family and how she had 2 daughters and 2 grandsons and 2 granddaughters, she talked about her husband and how was impotent since having a car crash a year or so ago, she still loved him but missed sex, he had given her his blessing to find what she called a "Sex buddy" as long as she didn't flaunt it. He also worked away a lot as he was an Executive for a large oil firm so she was home alone a lot which made it easier if she met someone she liked.

I then talked about my family and how I was staying with my grandmother due to the problems I had last year.

After a while she moved around and sat next to me, "I like you, you haven't tried to suggest anything and are letting me decide, now why did you respond to me?"

"Because you were honest, I had a few other replies and yours is the only one that merited a response, besides which I think you are very attractive," I replied honestly.

"For an older woman," she said.

"No, just an attractive lady." I replied.

"Let me think about it, this would be the first time I would have sex with someone other than my husband in over 30 years" she said.

"No problem, take my number and call me when you know what you want to do," I replied.

"You are not going to make me make decision right now?" she asked.

"No, it is a big step for you to take and you need to be sure it is what you want to do," I replied.

She looked at me thoughtfully and said "I'll give you an answer this evening."

"No problem," I replied.

I looked at my watch and it was now nearly 12:30, we had been talking for 2 hours.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"God yes," she replied and continued "Come to mine for lunch."

"Are you sure?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, I so enjoyed our chat and would like to continue it," she responded.

"I would like that very much," I responded enthusiastically.

We left and we walked to the car park where we got into her car, it was a nearly new Audi, she drove with a purpose and confidence to her house only ½ a mile from Gloria's.

It was a large semi detached bungalow with a double garage and a long driveway. She drove straight into the garage and closed the door by pressing a button the car dashboard, once she was satisfied it was closed she started to get out which I took as my cue to get out of the car.

She unlocked and then walked through a door at the back of the garage which took us into a utility room and then though another door into her kitchen.

She put her handbag down on the worktop and asked "What would you like to eat?"

"Whatever you are having," I replied and watched as she bent down to look into a fridge, I looked at her bum and noticed it didn't look like there was much fat on it at all and I was so engrossed that she caught me looking.

She didn't say anything, she just smiled as she made some sandwiches which we ate whilst we stood in the kitchen talking some more.

She loaded the dishwasher with the plates and caught me looking at her bum again and then she said "I know I said I'd let you know this evening but I've made a decision."

She walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she stood on top toes to kiss me on the lips. It wasn't a French kiss but it was one of the most telling kisses I had ever had.

"Tomorrow night I would us to go on a date, I'm paying." She said.

"Of course, where would you like to go?" I asked.

"How about the cinema, we can have a kiss and cuddle on the back row," she giggled.

"Sounds fun," I replied and moved my hands so they were stroking her bum.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in another kiss this time open mouthed.

We kissed for a few minutes before she said "You had better go, I can't sleep with you on our first date."

"No problem," I replied, "I look forward to our second date."

The time was now nearly 3PM but I was in no rush to leave so I kissed her again and she responded with enthusiasm.

I moved my hands to her waist under her blouse and under the vest top. Her kissing became more intense as she felt my hands on her bare skin, there was a little roll of skin above the waistband of the leggings but she was still trim.

She pulled her lips from mine and said "You really had better go or I will do something I will regret, and I don't want any regrets."

I released my grasp and she made herself look presentable before saying "Where shall we meet tomorrow?"

"How about I meet you here? I can drop my overnight bag of before we go out if that is alright with you?" I responded.

"Splendid idea," she said "Tomorrow night you are all mine."

I kissed her again before leaving and walking back to Gloria's where she was waiting for me. We had tea and talked for a while before she went to bed early because she had a headache.

At about 9 o'clock as I started to watch a film my phone pinged, I deleted all the other messages from the web site and suspended my account,

There was a message from Vera "Thank you for a lovely day, you were a perfect gentleman; I trust you won't be tomorrow, xx"

I responded "It was hard because I could think off was seeing what your bum looked like outside of the leggings xx."

"Tomorrow you will xx." came the quick reply.

I stayed up and watched the film before going to bed at nearly 11, I fell fast asleep thinking of what the next night would bring. I got up when I heard Gloria get ready for work and told her that I would be meeting a friend and would be out all evening, she accepted this and wished me a good time and asked if I could spend some time with her in the afternoon, when she got back from work we did some work in the garden and I tidied the loft for her.

I left the house at about 6:30 and walked to Vera's with an overnight bag in hand, she answered the door before I had a chance to ring the doorbell. As she closed the door I gawped at what she was wearing.

It was a dark green cotton dress that came to her knees, there was slit in the side that went from the hem to mid thigh where I could make out the top of her black hold ups. The top of her dress was buttoned around her neck but there was a slit in the chest that came to half way down her breasts and you could see she wasn't wearing a bra.

She kissed me gently on the lips after closing the door and that soon turned into a full on snogging session with each of us groping each other's butts.

"What do you want to go and see at the cinema?" I asked once we parted.

"Can we stay in?" she replied.

"Of course," I replied and with that she took my hand and led me into the dining room where she had laid out some finger foods, we sat down and chatted and fed each other little bits of food.

Once I declared myself full she stood up and said "Take me to bed."

I smiled and took her hand, she led the way upstairs where she undid the button holding the dress at the neck as I pulled my shirt off, she run her hand over my chest and I did the same to her tweaking nipple through the thin material, she turned around and pulled the dress off her shoulders revealing that apart from the black holdups she was naked underneath.

I pulled my trousers and boxers down kicked them off, she turned around and I looked at her in all her glory, the breasts had a small amount of sag and her stomach slightly rounded, she had shaved her mound so there was a small strip of greying hair.

I took her in my arms and kissed her thoroughly, she returned it with passion and we collapsed onto the bed with her landing on top of me. I we kissed as we ran our hands over each others bodies exploring what we were about to enjoy, "Will you lick me please?" she asked hoarsely.

"Of course," I replied expecting her to roll on her back but she just moved up the bed and placed her cunt on my mouth, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts as I started to lick, nose and kiss her slit. She sighed as she started to feel the affects of my stimulation on her mons and after a couple of minutes I felt her juices really start to flow and then she came. She slid down my body to stop me continuing as it was too much, she later told me that she would have fainted from the sensations she received if I continued what I was doing. She did though hold my hands to her breasts and I could feel the convulsions course through her body.

After 20 seconds or so she calmed down and slid down my body she leant down and kissed me and whispered "Thank you."

"No problem, "I replied as she let go of my hands and grabbed my cock, her nylon covered legs were now either side of mine. She gave it a couple of strokes then lifted her self up and slowly sank herself down on top of me.

Her cunt was so warm and soft as she enveloped me. I grabbed her breasts on my own accord as she sat down taking me as deep inside her as I could go.

She had a big smile on her face as she pulled my hands off her breasts and held them down by my side. "I'm going to screw you my young sexy man, I am going to take you to sexual nirvana and when we are done, we will have a little rest and then we will do it again, how does that sound?"

I flexed my cock inside her and said "Perfect."

She giggled as she felt my cock move and then she leaned forward so she could raise her hips until just the end of my cock was inside her and then she pushed back down.

She closed her eyes and screwed me again and again and again. Her grip on my hands got tighter and harder on each down stroke.

I could see her eyes were glazing over from the sensations she was feeling and then she came, not a crashing one like when I licked her out but a nice one that made her cry out.

As she released her grip and I flipped her onto her back and started to pummel in to her, she kept crying out "God yes, fuck me."

I looked at her as my hips moved and my cock was sawing in and out of her cunt, I saw a large smile and she looked me directly in the eyes, her eyes twinkled and radiated joy as she felt my cock tear in and out of her cunt, I closed my eyes and pushed hard into her and stopped as I felt my come spew from the end of my cock, she went rigid as she felt it splash her insides. A cry that came from deep within her emanated from her mouth and she cried tears of happiness as she felt a man's semen fill her up for the first time in months.

I stayed inside her once we had both calmed down but she kept crying. "What's up beautiful?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

My cock had wilted and plopped out leaving our combined juices to fall out of her onto towels she had laid across the bed.

"That was fantastic," she replied between sobs "But I feel so guilty."

"Your husband said he wanted you to be happy and you are a gorgeous woman with needs," I replied.

"Oh I don't feel guilty about fucking you," she replied as she started to laugh.

"So what.........." I started to say.

She put her finger on my lips to shush me and said "I feel guilty about not telling you the whole truth."

My face must have been a picture as she said "My husband didn't give his permission but I needed a good seeing to, I got you here under false pretences."

I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips which elicited a moan as she opened her mouth to accept my tongue and join hers in a dance.

After a minute or so we stopped kissing and I said "You are a bad girl, now bad girls have to take their punishment."

She looked worried until I took her hand and placed it on my reenergised cock. She stroked it once and guided it to her hole, I pushed forward and my head passed her lips, she arched her back and placed her hands on my arse cheeks and pulled me inside her. We both sighed as the special feeling of being joined together washed over both of us once more.

She pulled my head down so she could kiss my lips as I moved my hips back and forward vigorously, she was bucking her hips up at me in time and was breathing heavily though her nose. She pulled my face away as she felt the orgasm rip through her body, she cried out and wrapped her arms around my neck holding me close and I kept fucking her as she rode the waves of her orgasm, in fact I don't think she stopped coming as I continued to fuck her, I slowed down as bit as I was tiring but she kept crying out on each down stroke and as her orgasm went on and on.

After another 10 minutes I pulled out and extricated myself from her grasp which caused a loud moan and to emanate from her lips, I rolled her onto her front and lifted her bum in the air and re entered her roughly from behind. She cried "Yes," as I went deeper than before and fucked her hard and slow, she just laid there and let me do what I wanted, the change of angle increased the sensations I was feeling on my cock, every time my cock hit her cervix she cried out, I didn't last long, I emptied myself inside her for the 2nd time that evening, I held myself as deep inside her as I could go and she pushed back not wanting me to leave her by now used and abused cunt.

I collapsed on her back and panted in her ear "Was that alright, not too rough?"

My cock had deflated and fell out of her cunt, I rolled off her onto my back and she scooted over so she could rest her head on my shoulder and hooked her leg over mine.

"That was wonderful, I've feel very much sated," she said and then added "I've got another confession."

"Oh yeah," I replied.

"I'm going to tell my friend about my night of passion with a younger man," she muttered.

"Are you sure that's wise?" I countered.

"She's been telling me for years to get properly laid, and now I have," she said contentedly stroking my chest.

"Don't give her too many details though," I replied.

Vera then got out of bed, walked to the door and pulled a dressing gown from a hook and put it on, it was blue and made out of cotton, it reached her ankles and she tied it tightly around her waist, "I need a drink, can I get you one?" she asked gazing at my naked form in her bed.

"Just water please," I responded and went to get up.

"Stay there," she said, "I want a picture of this in my mind."

She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead before making her way downstairs, I heard her run the tap and fill 2 glasses of water before I heard her footsteps coming back up the stairs. She was humming away to herself as she walked into the room, she passed me a glass of water before downing hers in 3 gulps and pulling the dressing gown off her and letting it fall to the floor.

I downed my water and placed the glass on the bedside cabinet before she snuggled onto my shoulder and let me wrap an arm around her, I kissed her on the lips and she said "I'm tired, do you mind if I fell asleep in your arms and you can have me again the morning?"

"Not at all," I replied and I soon felt her drift off into a contented sleep, I soon joined her and woke at 8am to an empty bed. I located my boxers and then went to have a piss in the en suite, I saw a glass on the sink and had some water from the sink tap before noticing some mouthwash and swilled some around my mouth to get rid the morning breath. I walked downstairs and saw through the glass pane in the door that Vera sitting in the lounge wearing the cotton dressing gown, she was watching breakfast TV.

I walked in and as she heard the door open she turned her head and smiled before saying "Morning sleepyhead, I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful sleeping there, and can I get you anything? Cup of tea, coffee, orange juice, me?"

I smiled and sat next to her and kissed her on the lips whilst untying the sash around her waist.

12