Gloria's Punishment

Story Info
Gloria's punishment for her cheeky ways.
2.7k words
4.09
88.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with the cheek that I exhibited to my Master and was immediately regretting it. He told me my punishment would come in time, but I didn’t believe Him, I thought He would let me get away with it because I was so new. I had not been His slave long, yet I had found Him to be very sensitive towards my needs, yet strict when the occasion called for it to be.

I woke up to find Him standing over me, glaring straight into my eyes, penetrating my soul. Quickly standing me in the middle of the room, not far from the bed. He quickly tied my arms behind my back, ignoring my little pleas. “Be quiet Gloria, otherwise your punishment will be more severe than you could ever imagine.”

Tying rope through the ring on the cuffs, He effectively threaded it through the pulley above me in the ceiling. Pulling the rope taut, the rope forced my body forward, making sure that I was bent fully at the waist so that my head was level with my arse, a painful position for me.

Slapping the inside of my thighs He spread them very wide, the drop in height causing a pained whimper from my throat, Him laughing at my predicament. Attaching a spreader bar and spreading my legs as wide as humanly possible, He seemed satisfied and cuffed my ankles in.

Pulling the violet wand out of His back pocket, I stared at the unfamiliar contraption. Turning it on, my eyes widened at the humming. Pressing the wand up against my top of my left breast, a scream forced it’s way out of my throat.

“Awwww,” He said mocking my pain, “Doesn’t the wittle baby wike that?” he asked, still pressing the horrid thing up against my now sweating body.

I started moaning in protest, making promises of being good... “I promise I will, just please don't hurt me!" I whimpered softly. He ignored my pleas and feasted His eyes on my pouting exposed lips, the small pucker of my arse.....

"Mmmm...you look so good Gloria, good enough to eat." He grinned wickedly as I gasped and my body reacted, by lubricating itself even more, to His dirty words.

"Look at you, you slut, knowing that this is punishment and you are still dripping." He leant over and pulled hard on my pussy lips, forcing a pained squeal from my mouth, running His fingers along the wetness of my gaping pussy.

"We should find something, something that you won't like." He decided as He put the violet wand down.

Walking out of the room, leaving me in my tight bondage, still whimpering, He came back with His hands behind His back. "Pick which hand will hold your punishment Gloria". I stayed silent and still as He smiled at me, amused.

"Come on Gloria, pick it." I still remained silent and He shruged and grinned "Fine, I will use both on you." He stepped closer and revealed what He had hidden behind His back, an expandable butt plug and harsh looking nipple clamps in one hand and a cat o nine tails in the other.

He laughed loudly at my frantic attempts to escape my prison of bondage. "Go on Gloria, try and escape, I can guarantee you that when I caught you, the punishment would be worse." He let the seriousness of the situation that I was in, drip into His voice.


I begin screaming in earnest, "Please don't hurt me."

"Go on Gloria, scream, no one can hear you....too late for you to realise your mistake." He said menacingly as He walked around me. My fright continued and heightened as He walked behind me, my frightened wails piercing the cool air.

"Gloria, be quiet, I thought your screams were funny to start with, but this is getting fucking ridiculous." I was still screaming, not at all about to go down without a fight.

He got shitty and strode over the other side of the room, quickly coming back and showed me the gag He had in His hands, an inflatable one. I quickly shut my mouth.

"Come on Gloria, open your mouth." He said impatiently. I shook my head still silent. Pinching my nostrils and ensuring that I had no air, He watched me turn blue before I opened my mouth wide for air as He quickly put the gag in my mouth and fastened it behind my head. My head was shaking profusely, trying to shake the gag free, His amused chuckles echoing through the room.

"Now Gloria," He said as He walked behind me, smacking my arse as He said so, "this is going to hurt a lot." And without further ado, pushed the plug deep into my arse, my scream vibrating all around me and His chuckles leaving me shaking. "You didn't like that did you Gloria? You don't like the pain?" He asked with mirth.

My head shaking as He continued "I want you to see what you look like Gloria, all tied up, enduring this." Pulling over a full length mirror, I shut my eyes.

"Open them Gloria, open your eyes and see what a dirty slut you look like, my dirty little slut." I opened my eyes in response to the dominance in His voice, my breath audibly being taken in as I took in the view.

I saw a girl with brown skin, glistening with sweat, the rivulets running down every inch of my body, the short brown hair stuck to me in clumps, wet from the sweat. Shocked hazel eyes looking down further at my breasts, I see them sagging under my weight, defied by gravity.

Walking behind me, He viewed my pussy juices, running in earnest down my leg. "Look at you, you dirty slut, making a mess on the floor cos’ you are so fucking turned on right now, aren't you? You want me to stick My cock inside of you and fuck you til you cum, hey Gloria?" He questioned, though not expecting an answer, enjoying the look of quiet desperation on my face.

Grinning evilly He said "Well my dear, I must tell you, we have many hours ahead of us and no one to hear you scream."

He quickly swung the cat home, straight against my arse, enjoying the stripe of red, the loud squeal emitted through the gag. "I don't want to hear you squealing bitch!" He said, as He quickly pumped the gag until it was unbearably tight.

Swinging the cat against my arse another ten times, no mercy, full pelt straight against my quivering aching arse.

Putting down the cat He quickly pumped the butt plug up until I was squealing and dancing on tiptoe, trying to avoid the pressure. Examining my pussy, He noted that I was leaking everywhere.

"You dirty slut!" He stated, picking up the violet wand. "I think you want something to touch your pussy, hey darling?" cold amusement heard in His voice. I had not seen that He had picked up the wand through my tears and I nodded furiously.

He showed me the wand in His hand "Very well then my lady, just warning though, this will probably hurt a lot." My frantic struggles renewed as He moved closer to my pussy, sliding the wand along the lips of my cunt, screams exploding out of my mouth.

Sweating and panting, screaming constantly, not having the energy to move though. Sensing this He stopped with the treatment. "See, darling, this is breaking your spirit, making you Mine. This will teach you to never, ever, ever to defy Me again, right darling?” He questioned, pushing the wand up against my aching pussy, my screams the only answer that He needed.

“You know that you will never cross Me again." Grabbing a few clamps, He clamped my pussy lips open, my juices gushing out forevermore, exposing my little clit, hiding against the hood, as if praying that His eyes would not find it. He looked up into the mirror, His eyes connecting with mine, revelling in the power that He felt, the look of submission on my face.

"Yes it hurts, doesn’t it darling?" His voice cold and calculating. I didn’t answer and it seems to anger Him.

"Answer me!" He commanded as He quickly pressed the wand against my clit for a second, my scream threw me forward, Him seeming satisfied with my answer, proceeded to push my clit with the wand at different intervals, enjoying my pain, exulting in my misery.

Pressing the wand against my clit without mercy, He held it there, my screams turned to moans, then screams and shrieks, as I began to push against the wand, then pull away from the extreme pain.

Holding the wand against my clit He began to count, One... Two.... Three... Four.... Five.... Six.... Seven.... Eight... Nine... and I came. I came hard and all over the place, the bonds holding my weakly tortured body up, my body hanging as wave after wave crashed over me, holding me prisoner in the most intense orgasm that I had ever felt.

Still hanging from my bonds, He looked strangely put out, maybe He wasn't thinking that I was going to orgasm from such a torturous experience. He took off the gag, I drew a deep breath and said "Thankyou Master, thankyou for punishing me and teaching me to never defy You again," I whispered softly, my eyes pointed towards the ground.

"Oh no Gloria, you are going to look me in the eyes and talk louder, you aren't going to get away with that." My cheeks turned a bright crimson at His words.

Stammering, "Th...Thankyou Master, th...thankyou f... for p.. p..punishing m....me a...and t…teach...teaching me to ne....ne...never def...defy You a... a... again." Seeming satisfied with my submission, He left the room and continued to let me hang in my torturous position.

Coming into the room with a sadistic smile on His face He continued over toward me, gagging me again, unbuckling my arms, my pained whimper sounding as the blood rushed quickly into them. Still not speaking, He untied my legs and undid the clamps between my thighs, holding my pussy lips open.

My legs immediately shutting on His hand at the unexpected pain, the blood rushing through them had me gasping for air. Leaving the plug in my arse, He led me over to the bed, not speaking once. His silence had me unnerved as He laid me down on the bed and reached for my hands.

Bringing them above my head, He tightly tied first my right hand to the right outer post of the bed, then the left, making sure the bonds were inescapable.

Sliding His hands down my arms to my nipples, giving a soft tweak, stirring my nipples into action. A soft moan is heard from me and He smirked. Sliding down to my abused puffy pussy lips.

Sliding up the hood, He could see my clit, bright red and very sensitive. He brought His fingers to my pussy, just resting softly on it to gauge my reaction. My legs immediately bucked up and a squeal was heard through the gag.

Still smirking He quickly tied my legs wide apart, so that I was spread eagled on the bed. You left the room for a while, letting me stay there in anticipation. His silence had truly thrown me off the track and I was not sure why He was so suddenly quiet.


Coming back into the room, He tied a blindfold over my eyes, still not speaking and slipped earphones over my ears snugly, shutting out all sound. I wiggled uncomfortably at the thought of not being able to see, hear, feel or talk. I am sure that I could feel His mirthless gaze upon my naked, abused body.

Leaving me a while, so that my anticipation heightened, He came back. All that I could feel were His incredibly soft hands, sliding up and down my nipples. Stopping occasionally to tweak the hard nubs.

He pulled the head phones away quickly and said the following "Gloria, I am so disappointed with you, I thought you may have learned from your punishment, but obviously I was wrong….. since when are you allowed to orgasm without My permission?"

My body reacting to the words and I tried to give an apology, the gag muffling everything that I said. "It's no time for excuses!" His cold voice cut in "It's time for your punishment." And with that He slipped the headphones over my ears, my body wiggling trying to show Him that I could be good. I could almost imagine His merciless smile on His face.

Again pulling at my nipples, rubbing them, squeezing them, pulling on them painfully, I submitted to my tears, too tired to fight. "That's the way darlin’, you feel that I'm breaking your will to fight, I'm breaking you so that you are Mine."

Quickly grabbing my right nipple, and pulling up He attached a nipple clamp, stars exploded through my mind. The torture device had crushed my nipple to a pulp, His laughter could be heard and I know that He was laughing at my discomfort. Quickly doing the same to the left nipple, I screamed out in pain, my body awash with agony.

Removing the headphones He said "Gloria, I am going to give you ten strokes with the flogger, if you can handle it, you may cum, but only after you ask permission." He kept the earphones away and I realised the predicament that I was in, I could not speak through the gag and therefore would not be able to cum.

Taking away my blindfold, I blinked in the weak light, it stinging my eyes, and they took a minute to readjust. I looked at Him, coldly in control and He was bringing the flogger down full force on my exposed pussy. Bang, a scream is ripped from my throat, my body convulsing at the intense pain. He stopped a minute to take in His handy work and struck again, bang, I scream again tears running down my face, soaking me.

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang... multiple swats, my body becoming numb with the hits, a wave starting to rise in me. Could that be....no surely....its impossible... Bang...the wave rising faster, Bang.... it's almost reaching its peak, my body wiggling, trying to utter that I need to cum, BANG....I didn't reach the peak in time and the tide recedes back as fast as it had come.

He looked at me with love and respect in His eyes, proud that I had taken my punishment. He took the gag away from me and I drew in a shuddering breath, "Thankyou for my punishment Master," I said strongly and clearly, looking into His eyes.

"That's alright pet." He said, looking down fondly at me. He straddled my chest and His hard on was staring me in the face, His body weight was pressing down uncomfortably on the nipple clamps. Not daring to move, I silently watched in desperation to please Him again.

Him seeming to know this, said "Pet, you may please Me." I quickly moved in and engulfed His member, inching down fast, then sliding up just as fast, sucking and licking with verve, trying to please Him and make Him happy again with me.

Sucking His cock with force, I quickly changed tactics and slid my tongue all the way up and down the shaft, swirling it around and around. Licking His fat cock like a child with a lollipop. Sliding down His cock again, choking myself, impaling my throat on the monstrosity that He called a cock.

He must have been very turned on because He quickly withdrew out of my mouth and entered my pussy quickly, His hardness filling me completely. I cried out in pleasure, my eyes turning a rich chocolate brown. He thrust in and out quickly and I felt the waves building fast and high again, racing toward me, my blood rushing, my pussy contracting around His fat cock.

Thrusting in and out harder, He added a bit of air to the butt plug, my moans increase, I was almost there, the wave was about to crash over me. I screamed "Master, please, please, please may I cum for you?", He remained silent as my hysteria heightened.

"Please may I cum for you my Master?" I squealed desperately.

He moaned as He came "Cum for Me pet, cum hard for Me, cum all over My cock!" A pure animalistic scream of pleasure tore from my gut, my body crashing as wave after wave, I rode full of pleasure...knowing that I had finally pleased Him.