The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Looks like you've found a warm, wet hole to put your fabulous trouser snake, young man!" she giggled, watching her grand-son's cock twitching at his groin, it's one-eyed head aimed at her honey pot. Like nearly all of the men of her extended family, Gabriel also maintained a neatly trimmed forest of pubic hair. Just enough to tickle a nose, Gloria often amused her friends with. Gabriel didn't let another moment pass, nor could he. He was entirely too aroused for this old woman and her hot cunt. He hooked her left ankle over his shoulder then reached for his shaft. He crawled up between her legs and as he guided his manhood easily into her welcoming slot, Gabriel took her upper thighs in his hands. He gave a solid thrust, driving his cock balls-deep into his grand-mother once again.

As her body accepted him in, Gloria moaned, "That's it! Give me that big cock, young man!"

Gabriel remained upright on his haunches as he began to fuck his aged grand-mother. He was quick to settle into a steady rhythm, plunging in deeply and then withdrawing until only his knob remained in contact with her kissing labia. As his cock thrust home, Gloria would gasp with pleasure. Her face was a mask of pleasure, her wide mouth parted in a gasping grin, her tongue flicking across her dark red lips as her body was pounded time and again by her grand-son's loving, powerful rod. Gabriel responded with grunts of his own, his efforts bringing a sweet up on his chest.

"Oh, oooohhh, yes, Gabriel! Yes, my darling boy! Fuck me with that big wonderful cock!" Gloria moaned. "Oooohhh, ooohhhh, ooohhhh. Just like your father," she added with a long sigh as the first gentle waves of a much-needed orgasm began to wash through her.

Gloria pulled her legs back, opening herself even further as Gabriel slammed his crotch to hers. His heavy balls smacked across her puckered anus with every thrust, sending an added jolt of electrical excitement through her cunt. Her orgasm was suddenly building and as it grew, Gloria panted ever louder, "Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!"

Suddenly, Gloria's vaginal walls clamped down around Gabriel's piston and he was hard pressed to maintain is tempo, but with the cream flowing thick from her pussy, he managed to drive his grand-mother over the top. "I'm cumminggggg!" she cried out as her body began to tremble against the bouncing mattress. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

The grip of his grand-mother's cunt around his cock felt as if she was jacking him off, and Gabriel suddenly lost his own control. "Oooohh, shit! I'm cumming, Grandma! I'm cumming inside you!" Gabriel grunted and slammed his dick deep into her vagina as his load began to spill. He hadn't cum in several days and this initial release was a heavy one. His cock pulsed and spit inside his grand-mother's cunt, filling her with his hot semen. Gloria felt her belly warming as her own orgasm rippled through its final throws. She loved having the family seed returned to its origins and the image of Gabriel's white hot cream coating her womb filled her mind behind tightly shut eyelids.

After the final spasm of his climax had passed, Gabriel leaned back and slipped his cock from Gloria's pussy. He looked down to see the gash glistening with her clear cream and his white cum, leaking slightly from her over-used cunt-hole. She smiled lovingly up at him, though her eyes were on the semi-flaccid member that glistened at his waist. If anyone would ever measure the total length of cock that had travelled through that hole over the years, Gabriel thought, it would probably reach to the moon.

Gloria panted, "Now that we got that out of the way, why don't we have some fun?" With the smile of satisfaction still plastered to her face, Gloria spun around until she sat on her bed facing Gabriel, she patted the mattress beside her and said, "Lay down here. I want to make sure that wonderful cock of yours stays happy."

Gabriel rolled onto the mattress and positioned on his back, he settled his head into her deep pillows. He pulled his hands up behind his head and watched as she turned to face him. Her heavy breasts swayed on her chest as she moved, and the thick nipples were dark with excitement. He longed to latch his mouth to them, but he was exhausted from his recent efforts and was content to let his grand-mother have her way for the moment.

His cock, coated in spent cum and cream, remained upright, though it had begun to lose a little of its strength. Gloria had a plan to take care of that situation and as Gabriel settled into the bed, she leaned over his lap and guided his pink knob between her red lips. Her long, black hair fell across his belly and thighs as her warm mouth enveloped his manhood.

"Oh, yes!" Gabriel gasped as his sensitive glands were attacked by her talented tongue. His hips trembled as jolts of painful excitement ripped through his body. The pleasures Gloria could deliver to his over-sensitive knob in the minutes following his orgasm were intense and it took all of his will-power to keep from pulling her head away from his dick. Eventually, the sensations evolved into pure pleasure and his cock again grew stiff and rock-solid under the oral attack of his sinfully seductive 67-year old grand-mother.

Gloria recognized the strength of passion returning to her grand-son's manhood, and with a final, lingering swirl of her tongue, from base to tip, she allowed his cock to fall away from her dripping lips. She turned and smiled at Gabriel, and asked, "Are we ready for some fun?"

"Oh, hell yes, Grandma!" Gabriel gasped. Gloria twisted around and gave her grand-son a wet kiss before rolling onto her side beside him.

"I told you to call me Gloria, sweetheart," she insisted as she swung her hips against his thighs. She looked back over her shoulder, watching as Gabriel rolled to spoon her from behind. His cock slapped across her buttocks as he angled for her. She lifted her left leg and threw it back across Gabriel's hip even as he took hold of his cock and thrust towards her damp slit. He took hold of her thigh, holding her leg up, as he thrust into her.

"Oh, Gabriel!" Gloria gasped as her pussy welcomed his manhood home once again. "That's it, lover. Drive that wonderful tool back where it belongs." As before, Gabriel was quick to take up a steady fuck-rhythm inside her. His cock slipped in and out wonderfully and had the mixed juices of their original coupling sloshing about to provide lubrication. "That feels so heavenly," Gloria purred as Gabriel's cock worked the shallow portion of her pussy.

From this position behind his grand-mother, Gabriel was only able to push slightly more than half of his full length into her. This didn't matter to either of them, as the sensations were equally as intense. At this angle, his knob brushed across her inner g-spot with every thrust, sending a steady current of pleasure through her body. Gloria's nipples were rock hard and aching on her chest and she reached for one to pinch between her fingers.

"My nipples, Gabriel," she moaned. "Pull on my nipples, baby." Gabriel dutifully reached around from behind and took hold of her left breast. She dropped her hand down to her right globe and lifted its weight from the mattress to squeeze its fleshy orb in her hand. Gabriel did likewise for a moment before taking a firm hold of her thick nipple between finger and thumb, and giving it a hard squeeze.

"Oh! Yeessss!" Gloria chirped as her tit erupted in a painful spike that made her cunt clamp around his cock. As Gabriel pulled back, however, his cock popped free of her honey-pot. "Oh, put it back in! Put it back in!" she demanded.

Gabriel thrust against her, missing her entrance each time. Gloria reached between her thighs to grab hold of his shaft and guide it back inside. Her fingers came away coated in cream and as he resumed drilling her, she brought her fingers up to begin licking away the tasting mixture. She left her thumb for Gabriel and reached back to allow him to taste. Gabriel sucked at her thumb as a toddler, enjoying the tanginess of her cunt-cream mixed with the saltiness of his own semen.

Gabriel pulled himself around to better drive deeply into her. Now his cock was pistoning with its full length into her and her orgasm again began to build. "That's it, baby-doll," she purred. "Fuck Grandma's pussy good and deep, and I'll cum for you again."

Gloria reached down and began to stroke her fingertips across his wrinkled scrotum, using her finger nails to rake the sensitive flesh. "Oh, that feels great," Gabriel panted from behind her. His cock twitched inside her as she dug into his flesh gently. Her thumb pressed against her clit and she began to rub at her nub hard, using a rapid circular motion that had her orgasm building quickly.

"Oooohhh, Gabriel! Gabriel! Aaaahhh!" Gloria cried out as her orgasm again washed through her body. With one hand attacking her clit, and the other digging deeply into her sensitive tit-flesh, Gloria rode out her latest orgasm with Gabriel's strong cock steadily pounding in and out of her spasming hole.

"That was so fucking good," Gloria sighed as her climax washed away minutes later. Her grand-son's cock continued to ride in and out of her, slowly and gently. Gabriel was allowing her to come back down from her peak gently, with no rush on his part to join her. He had other ideas in mind for extending their love-making session.

A few minutes later, Gabriel stopped his rocking and pulled away from her, leaving Gloria with a familiar emptiness that always followed a good climax on her part. Her grand-son scooted off of the bed, making the mattress bounce as he went. Gloria rolled onto her back to look at him, to find out what he had in mind. She found out quickly.

"Get on your hands and knees, Grandma," Gabriel ordered. He stood looking at her with a hunger she enjoyed, his fist slowly stroking along his greasy cock. The tip, she saw, was dribbling his clear pre-cum, which he smeared back along his shaft. She wanted to pull his cock into her mouth and drink up his juices, but he had other ideas in mind. Instead, she moved to comply with her grand-son's wishes, and a moment later she had her knees pressed into the mattress at the edge, her tight, aged ass upraised for his inspection.

Gabriel ran his rough hands across his grand-mother's naked ass flesh and pushed her crack open. As inviting as her asshole was, Gabriel wasn't going there, not yet. He leaned forward and thrust his rigid bone back into her gaping, dripping pussy slot.

"Oooohhh!" Gloria moaned as her grand-son once again filled her body to overflowing with hard man-meat. Her cream rolled from her slit, and dripped from her bulging, prominent clit. She reached between her thighs to attack her nub as Gabriel began to thrust once again with deep, powerful lunges into her belly. Gloria rocked back to meet each thrust and soon her belly was tightening up, her next orgasm building with each lunge.

Beneath her, Gloria's sensitive nipples dragged back and forth across the bed sheet, sending tingling sensations up through her chest to mingle with those coming from her battered cunt. Gloria was in heaven, especially when she was being taken so mightily and forcefully by one of her loving family. Gabriel was growing to be one of her favorite lovers, overtaking his father's prowess.

Suddenly, Gabriel grunted, "I'm going to cum again, Grandma!" His thrusts had become erratic and his cock began to spasm within her, signaling his impending release.

Gloria twisted her head around and looked back at him. "Cum in my mouth, Gabriel!" she pleaded. "I want to taste you. I want your cum on my tongue. It's been so long since I've had a taste of my favorite lover." Even as she begged, Gloria was pulling away from him and twisting around. His cock was wrapped by his fist then and Gabriel squeezed, trying to hold back until she was ready. Still, his cock pulsed and spit before she could get fully around and his semen striped her right tit before she could pull his knob into her mouth. The next thick load blasted across her tongue as Gabriel released his shaft. The second and third jets of cum were heavy and filled her mouth quickly.

Gloria held her grand-son's load in her mouth to enjoy its thick, salty flavor as his cock pulsed between her lips. Gabriel stroked his shaft and grunted with each subsequent pulse, and soon Gloria's lips couldn't hold the cream back. She opened her mouth and let Gabriel's knob sit against her lower lip as his cum began to roll from her lips, dripping down her chin and onto her breasts to cool against her flesh. She gulped and swallowed some, but wanted him to see what a mess he was making of her.

Gabriel did look down at his grand-mother and saw the white cum filling her mouth and dribbling out around his cock. Her eyes were on his and her mouth smiled even as cum filled it to overflowing. A final tug forced the last of his semen from the piss-slit and re-whitened her tongue before she closed her mouth to enjoy his flavor for moment. She eventually swallowed repeatedly to clear her mouth.

Gabriel started to stumble away, but Gloria quickly went up to her knees at the bed's edge and pulled Gabriel to her. "I love you, Gabriel," she panted before pushing her cum-coated lips to his. Gabriel started to recoil, but did kissed her back, even allowing her tongue into his mouth. The taste of his own cum on her lips and tongue made his cock twitch in his grip and another dribble of cum rolled out across his fingers. He reached up to smear this last few drops against her tit-flesh, along with all of the rest that was cooling there. His hands both began to smear his cum into his grand-mother's flesh, all the while teasing her nipples back to hardness.

Gloria finally pulled her lips from his and with a sudden, sinful thought, told Gabriel, "Suck my titties, lover." Gloria rolled back onto her mattress, holding her tits one in each hand, the thick nipples erect at each peak and coated with his drying cum. "Get down here and clean up Grandma's cum-sticky tits, Gabriel."

At first, Gabriel rejected the idea, though he always enjoyed pleasing his grand-mother and doing whatever she asked of him, even in the bedroom. This, however, was a first for him, and he wasn't real sure about the idea. Entranced however, as if under her spell, Gabriel followed his grand-mother's orders and soon settled atop her, his head above her chest.

Gloria took his face lovingly between her hands and eased him down until his face hovered above her left nipple. Finally, Gabriel lashed out and began to tongue at the cum-flavored treat. In response, she moaned, "Ooohh, so nice, sweetheart. Clean Grandma's nipples up like a good boy." She stroked his head of hair tenderly as he slurped as her hardened nip.

"After you clean up my nipples, I want you to clean out my cunt with your tongue," she purred. "Will you do that for me, Gabriel?" Gloria was taking a chance with this last request, but she had an idea that Gabriel wouldn't turn her request down. She knew from conversations with his twin sister Grace that Gabriel in fact enjoyed eating out a recently fucked and cum-filled pussy. And from what Grace had told her, the sensations were amazing and had never failed to get her off time and again. Gloria wanted to discover if what her grand-daughter had told her was true. Of all of the degenerate things she'd done in her long life, having a man eat his own seed from her pussy had not been one of them, although she had had women suck their husband's cum from her cunt a time or two. Just never a man.

Gabriel went about sucking at Gloria's cum-flavored nipples. He lapped up the thick remaining globs of his own load, almost happily Gloria realized. He seemed to be enjoying himself, she thought, if the hardness of his cock against her thigh was any indication. Gabriel really did enjoy the taste of his own cum, a fact that Grace had shared with her.

With the last of his cum cleared from his grand-mother's ample breasts, Gabriel began to slip lower down her body. He trailed his tongue across her flat, tanned belly, finding a large droplet of his cum there and lapping it up along the way. Eventually, Gabriel settled between his grand-mother's thighs. She wiggled a little further up the bed, giving him plenty of room as she pulled her knees apart and present her messy cunt for his dining enjoyment.

"Go ahead, Gabriel," she purred. "Clean up Grandma's messy pussy with your wonderful tongue."

"I see you've been talking to Grace about our sex-life," he accused her. Gabriel smiled up at his grand-mother, seeing her own wide grin.

"Well, honey. Girls will talk, you know," she replied.

Gabriel grunted and then took in the full sight of her glistening, cum and cream smeared crotch. The labia were thick and dark with excitement, and dotted with white cum. Her hole was slightly opened and a thick puddle of his semen pooled up just inside. He had only done this with his sister, and then only a few times. He hadn't minded it with her, Grace being something of the dominant twin, and the thick scent rising from his grand-mother's well-fucked cunt was even more intoxicating than Grace's. Gabriel sucked it in through his nostrils and then as he breathed out, blowing warm air across Gloria's gaping pussy, he lowered his mouth fully onto her slit and thrust his tongue inside her sloppy mess.

"Oooohhh!" Gloria moaned as she felt her grand-son's tongue push into her and begin to lap away, pulling his deposited semen from her with every lick, to be swallowed down his own throat. The idea made her tingle, and she recognized that she would indeed cum from the sinful, kinky act. As he lapped noisily at her, she moaned, "Yes, baby! Eat that cum out of Grandma's pussy! It feels so fucking wonderful! Oooohhh, I'm going to cum so hard!"

Gabriel lapped away hungrily, enjoying the taste of his own cream mixed with hers. The tangy globs began to flow with her growing excitement, directly onto his tongue and into his mouth. This was the moment Gabriel enjoyed the most. He knew how tonguing out Grace's recently fucked pussy drove her wild, and it was doing much the same thing to his grand-mother. It wasn't long before Gloria was panting loudly and rolling her hips wildly. She had taken hold of his head and pulled his mouth tight to her cunt as her orgasm grew and grew.

Suddenly, Gloria screamed, "Aaaaaggghhhh!" and his mouth was filled with a fresh, hot load of her wonderful cream. Her flavor was much like Grace's, though tangier, and thicker. By contrast, his mother's cream was thick and much saltier, probably due to her heavy smoking habit, Gabriel often wondered. His tongue was now coated every time he thrust inward and he pulled his grand-mother's cream into his mouth. He swallowed her goodness down as he had recently swallowed his own. His belly warmed with the mixture and he knew he wouldn't need to eat anything. Maybe a beer or two, afterward, to wash the taste down.

Finally, after continuing to lap hungrily away at her pussy long after her orgasm had passed through her, Gloria began to beg him, "Please, stop Gabriel! I can't take any more."

Gabriel lifted his mouth away and grinned up at her. She was panting heavily. "Well? Was it everything Grace told you it would be?"

Gloria reached for him and he crawled up beside his grand-mother, lying alongside her on the bed. She hugged him to her, their sweaty, naked flesh together. "Yes," she panted. "I didn't really believe her. I thought she was putting me on." Gloria rolled her head and stared up into the ceiling above the bed, still panting. She then said, "I've never had a man do that to me, in all my years."

"You've never been eaten out after getting fucked?"

Gloria turned back to him and smiled. "Not by a man. Not by the man who so recently filled me with his load." She pulled Gabriel into a brief kiss, and then said, "That was incredible, Gabriel. Intense. I don't think I've cum that hard in years. Thank you, baby."

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers