Gloria's Transformation - Second Rape

Story Info
Gloria endures another forced gangbang to entertain Terrill.
14.4k words
3.61
106.8k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See the first episode entitled "Gloria's Transformation - the Gym" for the story of Gloria's genetic transformation into a gorgeous, voluptuous, totally uninhibited nymphomaniac, with many perverse sexual impulses, including hypersexuality, size fetishism, exhibitionism, masochism, and submissiveness. Her measurements are 36S-24-48. Her huge breasts lactate a liter of milk every hour. Her areolas are large and rise above the curvature of her breasts to always erect, 0.6 inch long nipples. The elasticity of the tissues in her abdomen, stomach, vagina, and intestines were greatly enhanced and her muscles weakened to allow extreme insertions and expansions.

The Second Gang Rape

"Babe, I'm arranging another rape party with Jorge's gang for Saturday."

"So soon? I've just recovered from the last one. You must be anxious to see me being gang raped again."

"Oh yeah, babe! I love watching you!"

"Does the gang want to do anything different to me this time?"

"They want you to have an enema, so I'm bringing eight liters of saline solution."

"Fuck, I can't hold that much!"

"We're going to find out. Each gang member has invited a friend, so there will be eighty guys doing you this time."

"Shit! They'll have to do me two at a time. Have the new boys been screened for diseases?"

"Jorge's enforcer has seen to that."

"And what other plans have you made?"

"I hired a professional videographer, and Jorge and I sold tickets to 50 guys at a grand a piece."

"For what?

"To watch you, babe, to watch you."

Gloria now dreads this coming rape more than the last one. She does two cleansing enemas to prepare her for their big enema. She picks a conservative outfit to wear, but Terrill tells her to wear her mini skirt and half cup bra. She thinks, "Shit, they will see too much of my boobs with that bra, and my ass is really exposed in that skirt. The more those pricks are aroused, the harder they'll be on me. Oh well, it won't make much difference, since they'll have me naked soon enough". Her black, half cup bra does not cover all of her huge areola. She puts on heavy eyeshadow (the only makeup other than lipstick she ever wears) to show her tears, high heels, and hair tie bracelets. She hasn't milked herself for four hours and is enduring the aching to give Terrill a good milk show with the gang. While she is getting ready, he can't take his eyes off her engorged boobs. Her milk has enlarged them by four cup sizes. She intentionally wears a bra too small to tease Terrill.

As they get out of his car and her boobs fall out of her bra, Terrill shows her a set of handcuffs. She rolls her eyes as she puts her boobs back in her bra. "At least they are leather and won't hurt," she thinks. He puts them on her behind her back, to make her look more vulnerable and her breasts stand out more. All 130 men are there waiting for her. They applaud and whistle as she walks in. Her beauty and the voluptuousness of her body always overwhelm her audiences. Normally she would smile and be aroused by the lust she can see on all their faces, but she does not like this crowd. In the middle of the warehouse, they have placed a low stage for tonight's event, on which is a raised platform. In front of the stage are folding chairs, and nearby is an 86 inch TV, that Gloria guesses is stolen. All 40 gang members, each with a friend, are standing around and impatiently waiting for their turn with her. The 50 men who have paid to see her get gang raped are seated and ogling her just as lustfully as the gang members. As the gang members arrived for the event, Jorge, the gang leader, told them to hold their piss for their pawg.

The videographer puts his camera on Gloria as soon as she entered the warehouse and never takes it off her the entire night. His camera has a live feed to the TV to entertain everyone with closeups of the action and Gloria's body. The first things he zooms in on are her massive cleavage, the exposed parts of her areola, and the milk trickling down her chest from her soaked bra. His camera has a sensitive boom mic that will pick up even her softest whimpers, groans, cries, gasps, and whines over the noise of the crowd and music. The TV amplifies her voice for all to hear. And it will amplify the highly erotic sloshing sounds made by the cocks pumping in and out of Gloria, who will soon be filled with the loads of scores of men. It will also amplify, to her great embarrassment and the amusement of the men, her belches and vaginal farts due to the air they pump into her.

Terrill now remembers to tell Gloria that he has hired the cameraman to also produce a professional video for them to sell. After the cameraman sees how gorgeous and sexy Gloria is, he excitedly tells them they are going to make bank selling the video. Jorge knows Gloria is a whore, so he is not worried about being prosecuted for rape using the video.

"Please, I don't want to be hurt!" she says to Jorge in a trembling voice. She puts on her most pathetic face to play on his sympathy.

He smiles and says, "Oh, we're going hurt you, but how bad depends on how much you cooperate and please us."

Terrill lifts her up onto the platform, and the lewd comments about her luscious body continue. She recalls the men's faces from her prior rape and what they did to her. She shivers with fear about what they will do to her this time, since they may not expect Terrill to ever bring her back to them. She hates them all. They may have cleaned up for the video but are still butt ugly and mean and scary to her.

Lifting her onto the platform popped her boobs out of her bra again, and since she has on handcuffs, she can do nothing.

"Honey, will you put my boobs back in my bra?" She loves teasing Terrill, especially in front of his friends. The men love watching him handle her boobs. He does what she asks awkwardly, since he doesn't really know how.

The guys who have paid for this night have never before seen such an alluring and sexy woman as Gloria. Her face and shoulder length, naturally blonde and curly hair are breathtakingly gorgeous, and her body is jaw-dropping arousing. As the famous movie line goes, she has a body made for sin. They just cannot believe how huge her breasts and booty are, how slender the rest of her body is, and how flawless and smooth her skin is. The size of her ass is beyond belief compared to her tiny waist and normal thighs, and the skin and tissues of her huge booty are as smooth, soft, and shapely as a baby's. Viewed from her front, her hips are twice as wide as her waist, so she can rightly be called a broad. The distance from her pubic bone to the peak of her ass is more than twice the thickness of one of her thighs. Her ass protrudes out so abruptly and so far from the small of her back, they think she has to have butt implants. The men will amused themselves by balancing beer cans on her butt while she is sitting on her feet.

And when they see her without a bra, they are tremendously aroused by how her boobs defy gravity and sag only slightly. Surely she has implants, they think, but yet her boobs sway and jiggle enough to please any man. The gangbangers know and tell everyone how soft her boobs are. Everyone says she is the hottest woman they have ever seen. The crowd repeatedly tells Terrill how lucky he is to have her, and he agrees. He tells no one that she is the product of genetic engineering.

Normally, being the object of such desire for so many men would cause Gloria to be greatly aroused due to her extreme exhibitionism. But she is totally turned off by these sadistic gangbangers who want to hurt her, and she resents the men who have paid to watch her be violated. The spectators will actually do something more than just watch, which she will discover later. Logic dictates that Gloria should also be extremely upset with Terrill for taking such sadistic pleasure in her suffering. But she is in love with him, and that changes everything.

Jorge has let everyone know she is a whore, and Terrill is besieged by the on-lookers with requests for her phone number and how much she costs. Terrill confers with Gloria before giving her price as five grand for a half-hour. Gloria wants the price high so she won't see these bastards again.

"Now, dance for us!"

Terrill releases her from the handcuffs. She takes Jorge at his word and hopes to be given an easier time with his gang by pleasing them. So she decides to give them what they want despite her feelings. To start her dance, Gloria turns away from the crowd, bends over, and pulls her skirt half way down her ass, giving her two over-sized buns the appearance of two huge boobs in a bra with lots of cleavage. Everyone loves that, judging from the whistles and the cell phone cameras in use. She bends way over with her legs together to give them a better view of her booty cleavage. She steps out of her skirt, then lifts it up behind her to cradle and accentuate her buns. She slides the skirt from side to side as if she were polishing her buns, then lifts her huge buns up and down to the music. She drops the skirt and shakes her booty to the music, from side to side and up and down. She pauses after some shakes, and her soft buns continue to oscillate. She can even get one bun going up, and the other, down, at the same time, so she does that for them. Next she stands up and squats down numerous times to give them more great shots of her booty in action.

She faces the crowd, holds her arms up in the air, and starts slowly gyrating her hips. After a while, she reaches behind her back and slowly unhooks all eight hooks in her lace bra. Her bra, heavy with milk, immediately falls off, and the crowd gawks at her large nipples dripping milk. She covers her nipples with her hands and gives the camera a coy look. Then she starts dancing vivaciously to the music, swinging her boobs wildly, and the crowd goes nuts. Each time her boobs change direction, they spray milk and cause her some pain, but she continues because she is getting into the dancing and wants to give Terrill a good show. She is an awesome erotic dancer and smoothly integrates fondling her boobs, ass, and pussy with the music and her dance moves. She dances with her hands on different parts of her breasts, her hips, spreading her ass cheeks, covering her pussy, and behind her head. She squeezes her breasts between her arms, spraying milk, then grabs a boob with both hands, pulls it towards her and releases it so that it springs forward and sprays milk. The crowd takes cell phone videos and pictures of her all night long, but especially during this dance. The men love her dancing, but she is actually holding back and not doing her entire repertoire of provocative moves, since she hates these men and doesn't want them too horny. She is an expert in working a crowd of men with her body, and if she really wanted to excite this crowd, she would have had them in an uncontrolled frenzy long ago.

After a few minutes, Jorge can wait no longer, grabs her, and kisses her for the longest time hard on her sensual lips. Then he grabs her breasts and lies down on the platform, pulling her down with him so that she ends up on her hands and knees, facing the crowd, with one of her boobs directly over him. He turns his head toward the crowd, as her milk drips on him.

"Tonight we have a human cow, with udders and teats better than any cow! I know you will all enjoy milking her! You want to be milked, don't you, cow?" She frowns at him, but she knows she needs it and nods her head yes.

Her gigantic breasts do resemble cow udders, especially when they are hanging straight down like they are now. What a magnificent sight they are for all to gawk at. Her very long and thick nipples, dripping milk, also aid the comparison to a cow. Gloria knows the audience wants to see her entire bosom, so she lifts her head up and uses one hand to hold her hair out of the way to give them and the camera a better view. It's things like this she hopes will make the night go easier for her.

He grabs her areola with both hands, placing his curled fingers just where her areola starts to protrude out from her breast. As he squeezes, her soft areola tissue is formed into a giant teat. Her areola and nipple are extruded toward him, and her nipple explodes with solid streams of milk. She enjoys this initially, but he squeezes way too hard, and her brief pleasure turns to pain. He pulls down on her teat, and her milk flow increases, then he lets her teat move up, but doesn't let go of it, mimicking a farmer. He repeats her milking action until his mouth and face are covered with milk. Normally, she would make "moo" sounds for a man doing this to her, but not for this bastard. Luckily, the crowd makes the "moo" sounds for her, mixed with lots of laughter. He takes his hands off her breast, and watches her nipple continue to spray streams of milk. He tells Terrill to come closer to them, then he grabs her teat and aims it at him, spraying him with milk. After having more fun with her boob, he grabs the sides of her breast and pulls her down until her nipple is inside his mouth. He sucks as hard as he can, but cannot get her huge areola completely inside his mouth. The camera zooms in on his swallowing action as she suckles him. He puts his hands on her back and pulls her down more, molding her soft breast around his face with such force that she groans. He lets go of her and pulls her other boob, so she moves over until that boob is over his mouth, to allow him to do whatever he wants with it, and her groans continue.

Then he tells her to sit on his face and moves his body around so she can remain facing the audience. She straddles his face on her knees. She leans back, putting her hands behind her on his chest to give Terrill and the camera an exquisite view of her vulva and tits before she lowers her pussy down to his mouth. He grabs handfuls of her ass as he sucks on and licks her crack and clitoris and penetrates her with his tongue. As another bonus for Terrill, she takes her hands off Jorge's chest and spreads apart her libia to allow Jorge to reach deeper inside her with his tongue. She tosses her lovely hair from shoulder to shoulder and sighs as he eats her, again for Terrill and the camera, but doesn't moan. Jorge doesn't care. When he is done with her, his mouth is covered with her cream, which she involuntarily produced.

"Our pawg tastes sweet!"

For this rape, the gang has wisely decided to kiss, fondle, and eat her before she becomes a dump for their semen and piss. So when Jorge has finished with her, they take turns kissing her, sucking on and fondling her boobs, and eating her. She sits with each gang member at the edge of the platform facing the crowd. The men of course love this. Her lips are soft and full and her facial features, hair, and blue eyes so ravishingly gorgeous. Submissively letting these monsters kiss her on the lips is the hardest part of the night for her emotionally. She considers (strangely, to men) lip kissing to be the most intimate of acts, even more than being penetrated or eaten. She must allow her clients to kiss her lips to earn her astronomical fees, but they are not the monsters these men are. The gangbangers absolutely adore manhandling her huge mammaries, drinking and spraying her milk, and running their mouths all over her boobs. She groans when they squeeze them too hard, which of course encourages them all to do it. Lastly, the men push her over on her back, and she spreads her legs, without being told, so they can play with and finger fuck her pussy and eat her. The men all declare how much they love how she tastes. They also talk about how beautiful her vulva is, with large and very soft inner and outer libia lips. Some of the men roll her on her stomach and fold her legs under her to elevate her ass, so they can fondle her ass, finger fuck her asshole, lick her crack, and give her a rim job.

Jorge uses his cell phone timer to give each gang member two minutes with her. Soon her three sets of lips and boobs are covered with their saliva, so they give her a towel to quickly wipe herself off before each new guy. Her face, breasts, and libia become pink from the 5 o'clock shadows of so many men passionately kissing and eating her. She is mortified by the cream she involuntarily produces due to their stimulation of her genitalia. The amount of her cream is overly abundant due to her hypersexuality and another source of embarrassment. She produces 12 measuring cups of cream during the evening, even though she is turned off almost all the time. That is a fraction of the cream she would produce in an entire night of intercourse, if she were aroused, due to her transformation.

When the last gangbanger has eaten her, she is taken off the platform, bent over on her knees and an enema tube inserted into her, connected to the first of eight bags of saline solution, placed in a row on the platform. Then she is told to sit up on her feet, so she takes off her high heels and sees Jorge holding his semi-flaccid penis in front of her mouth. She begs him not to make her drink his piss, but he just laughs at her. So she quickly puts her hair into a ponytail with the ties she has been wearing as bracelets. He waits for her because he loves watching her breasts jiggle as she does her hair. Then she quickly opens her mouth just in time to catch his piss stream. The pay-to-view crowd shouts their disbelief as he pisses in her mouth and she grimaces. They are terribly aroused by her complete acquiescence, other than some momentary begging, to such a degrading act performed on her. All the spectators think they have already gotten their money's worth seeing such an elegant woman forced to drink the piss of such a lowlife. The newcomers do not know there is a secondary reason for her humiliation, which soon will be evident.

She closes her lips around Jorge's cock after he spreads her breasts apart with his legs to get close enough to get his penis in her mouth. The camera gets close-ups of her throat action as she swallows mouthful after mouthful. The video man instructs her to show the camera that her mouth is full of piss, but when she opens her mouth, piss flows out and down her chin and she quickly closes it. When he finishes, he withdraws his cock slowly through her tight lips, until the tip of his penis is at her lips. She strokes his cock towards her while pressing on its underside (she knows male anatomy well), then puckers her lips and sucks on his urethra to get his last drop of urine. She knows exactly what he wants from her last experience. She has enough time to react to the terrible taste and stench of his urine by making a horrified face before the next gangbanger steps up to her and puts his penis at her lips. He is a muscle bound giant of 300 lbs, whom she remembers well as a brute.

"My bladder is about to burst! I've been holding it just for you, little lady!"

"Oh, how wonderful!" as she rolls her eyes and opens her mouth to accept his cock.

He pushes his large cock all the way into her mouth, and begins a piss stream so powerful that it starts overfilling her mouth even though she is swallowing as fast as she can. She keeps her lips tight against his cock, as she knows she must. Her cheeks bulge out, and piss flows out over her lips and down onto her breasts. She hates the piss running down her body and holds up her palm to try to get him to stop, but he ignores her. She knows he won't let her pull away, so she meekly bangs her fists against his legs. Finally, his pissing stops, and she starts gasping for air when his cock is still in her mouth. She is still panting hard as he wipes the last of his piss on her cheeks. Each man with a full bladder gives her about 4 dreadful mouthfuls, which she dutifully swallows.

When they empty the last enema bag in her and take the tube out, there is so much pressure in her that she starts leaking. They put a huge dildo on the platform, lift her up, and tell her to mount it. It is 15 inches long with a diameter tapering from 2 to 4 inches. Near its base, it is only 1/2 inch in diameter, so it also serves as a butt plug. She can't imagine how bad it is going to feel to have this stuck up her ass all night long, but she has no choice. She obediently squats over it and positions her asshole on top of it. She slowly lowers herself onto the dildo, skewering herself and driving it deeper and deeper into her asshole. At first it is just uncomfortable for her and her groans are soft. But as more and more of the 15 inches disappears up her ass and her asshole is spread wider, her discomfort turns to pain, and her groaning becomes continual and louder and louder. She is so grateful that her enema fluid provides lubrication. Displacement of her enema fluid by the dildo expands her bowels even more, and gives her more pain. When her asshole has accepted the widest part of the plug and almost the entire 15 inches is in her ass, her pain is intense and she squeals. At just that moment, the videographer tells her to stop and start all over so he can film her from the other side. She curses loudly, but obediently rises up unsteadily, leaking much fluid, and goes through the same torture again. This time she spreads apart her ass cheeks and does it more slowly to please the videographer, without being told, since she definitely does not want to repeat this. She moans loudly from relief when the 4 inch diameter of the dildo finally gets past her sphincter, and her acute pain slowly becomes extreme discomfort. The men rise up and give her a standing ovation for taking the whole 15 inches, which they still can't believe. She has done it without injury only because of her genetic changes.