Gloria's Transformation - Terrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is surprised by how much she enjoys being sprayed by his urine and drinking it. She likes its taste, a little salty and sweet, and loves that it comes from his cock and that she can entertain him, her audience, and herself by bathing in it and drinking it. So she adds another perversion to her long list. She is now a committed piss queen and will include drinking her lovers' piss in most future sex. She breathes through her nose and moans again and again as she continues drinking his urine.

She wants to entertain him more, so she leans forward, puts his cock head in her mouth, closes her lips around his shaft, holds her breath, and stops swallowing. Soon her cheeks are pushed out, and urine flows out her nostrils, stinging her nose. Terrill smiles broadly. Soon his urine becomes a trickle, and she starts swallowing to breathe again. She withdraws his cock until her puckered lips are at the end of his cock, sucks on his urethra, and strokes his cock towards her to get his last drops. Lastly, she slaps his cock against her cheeks and sucks on his urethra several more times to be sure. She smiles, enjoying the taste and pungent smell of his urine all over her body and in her mouth and nose. She licks his urine from her fingers and says,

"I loved drinking from that marvelous cock of yours. Whenever we are together, I am your personal urinal. You boys ready to piss on me too?"

She enjoys the smile on Terrill's face when she offers that. She wants to please Terrill by letting his homies piss on her too, and she is curious about how many orgasms they will give her. They cannot believe this crazy nymph, but they are eager to give her what she wants. She doesn't take their cocks in her hand, but just sits there with her mouth open, leaning back on her hands to present her mouth, breasts, and belly to them. All the boys shoot some piss in her mouth, she notices a curious difference in the taste of their urine. She looks at Terrill and makes sure he is looking at her face each time she swallows a mouth full of piss. She continues to have orgasms with them, but they are not as big as those before with Terrill.

The boys all decide to have as much fun as possible with her. They all enjoy pissing on her head, in her mouth, and all over her body, but each boy finds something unique to do to her. The first boy pisses on her eyes, and when she closes them, he stops urinating, waits for her to re-open them, and then pisses on her eyes again. She groans each time his piss stings her eyes, but keeps opening her eyes again and again until he runs out of piss, because she enjoys the pain and entertaining him. The next boy presses the end of his cock against her nose and pisses into her nostril, making piss run out her other nostril and down her throat. He empties his bladder into her nose, and she responds with a mixture of groans and moans. Groans because of the pain his piss causes in her nasal cavity, and moans because she enjoys him forcing his piss down her nose. She leans her head back as far as she can to help him get more of his piss in her nose. The next guy pisses in her ear, making everyone laugh, including Gloria. She pushes her breasts together for him, and his piss fills her cleavage. She suddenly lets go of her breasts, and his piss splashes down over her belly.

The next boy rams his semi-erect penis all the way down her throat. He starts fucking her throat while pissing, forcing piss out her mouth and nostrils with each instroke. She knows they want to see the piss and does not swallow. Her orgasms increase, and she moans continuously, to intentionally make weird and varying sounds as his cock moves in and out of her mouth and throat. His penis becomes completely erect, making it impossible for him to piss, so he stops and holds it in her throat, depriving her of air. She tries to breathe, making "awk" sounds over and over again. He finally becomes semi-erect again and starts pissing again, and she takes in huge breaths around his cock through her nose. She does not swallow, so she can breathe out through the piss in her mouth and amuse them with gargling sounds. Bubbles of piss come out of her mouth. He resumes fucking her throat until he runs out of piss, while she makes gurgling sounds for her audience.

She gets on her knees, leans forward, putting her weight on her breasts, and spreads her ass cheeks with her hands to give the last boy a new target. A river of piss runs down her ass crack. He can't resist pushing in her butt-plug, making her groan loudly each time.

When each guy is finished, she sits up, and they wipe their piss drool onto her cheeks and lips, and she sucks and strokes out the very last drop. The boys enjoy shaking off their cock heads inside her mouth, puffing out her cheeks with each shake. Her stomach is now full of piss, and her belly has grown even larger.

She is still aroused and continues the show while sitting in the pool of their piss. She gets on her hands and knees and slowly lowers herself into the piss on the floor, groaning louder and louder from the pain of putting weight on her extended belly and full breasts. Her belly and breasts are spread wide by the floor to the great delight of her viewing audience. She puts her arms behind her back to spread them wider for the guys' pleasure, causing even more pain. She rolls back and forth to move her squashed breasts and belly to one side, then the other, timing her groans with the rolls. One side of breasts and belly are covered with piss with each roll and drip piss on the next roll. Her breasts stream out milk that mingles into the pool of yellow. She bows her head, and laps up their piss with her tongue. She tries to get her lips down to the piss on the floor but cannot due to her breasts. So she spreads her breasts further apart with her hands, and struggles until she can suck up piss with loud slurping sounds. She knows her audience enjoys seeing and hearing her show from the "oohs" she hears.

She rolls on her back and concentrates on the pain from her distended belly, the discomfort from the pressure in her bowels, the lingering taste of their urine in her mouth, and the smell and feel of their urine all over her body. Her pain and discomfort keep the orgasms coming. She groans over and over again and writhes in pain, twisting and squirming on the floor in the pool of piss while stroking her belly and breasts. Her breasts still have milk, so she squeezes them, spraying milk up into the air and on her. Her ass is spread wide by the shower floor, so she spreads her legs to show them her huge ass visible between her legs.

She spreads her legs as far apart as she can and forces her labia lips apart with her hands until she feels a glob of their semen ooze out. She cups her hand to catch the semen, brings it up to her mouth, and sucks and licks it off her hand. She does this several times until her mouth is full of semen. She sits up, pushes some semen out, and spreads it over her lips and around her mouth. She sticks out her tongue covered with semen and slowly draws her fingers away to create a long ligament of the sticky fluid. When it breaks, she does it again. Soon she has multiple ligaments of semen dangling from her tongue and chin. She looks into the lustful eyes staring at her and revels in their excitement.

They dress while watching her show and start to leave.

"It's been a while. Let's see if you have any more piss for me!"

She runs to get a towel to wipe the semen off her hands, then kneels in front of Terrill, unzips his fly, brings his cock out of his pants, puts it in her mouth. She waits patiently while semen and urine drip off her body, and she fills the area around her with the smell of urine. He has enough piss to fill her mouth, and she withdraws his cock and gargles with his piss, causing some to overflow her mouth. This time his piss is dark yellow and very odorous. She opens her mouth wide to show him, and swallows it, then licks your lips. She sucks his last drops out and puts his cock back into his pants.

"Thanks!"

"Gloria, let's go to a hip-hop club someday soon"

"Sure, Terrill, I'd love that! The whole night I will enjoy being your urine and cum dumpster! Bye!"

She takes a real shower and gets excited thinking about the potentials for exhibitionism and gangbanging at a club and getting more of his wonderful cock, semen, and piss.

12