Gloria's Transformation - the Gym

Story Info
A gorgeous nympho with huge tits/ass is created by genetics.
9.3k words
3.95
104.7k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed, a remarkably brilliant genetic scientist and doctor, worked diligently for many years at a major genetic research institute with a particular goal in mind - transforming his girlfriend, Gloria, into the woman of his wildest dreams. Finally, he secretively achieves the genetic breakthroughs he needs, the hardest of which is to get genetic modifications to appear in the test subject, rather than just their progeny. He is eager to proceed, even though he doesn't fully understand the science. He doesn't consult Gloria because he thinks she would be too scared. So he begins exposing her to viruses carrying the desired genes using a nasal spray as she sleeps.

Soon Gloria deduces the origin of the changes she begins to notice, since she has some familiarity with Ed's work. But she doesn't object, because she adores the changes. She spends hours staring at herself in the mirror and measuring herself, and proudly showing off her naked body to Ed.

It takes over a year before Gloria is transformed as follows: Her face becomes so stunningly gorgeous that men fall in love with her at first sight. Her skin is soft and smooth with no imperfections of any kind. Her hair is naturally blonde and very thick and curly. All her other body hair, except for her blond eyebrows, becomes non-existent, including her pubic hair, so she no longer shaves. Her waist shrinks to 24 inches, and her boobs and ass grow to enormous proportions. Her labia lips are much softer than normal. Her erogenous zones become immensely more sensitive, with thousands more nerve endings, and her mouth, throat, colon, and her entire bosom become highly sensitive erogenous zones. She starts producing copious volumes of milk and vaginal cream. Her vagina grows longer to better accommodate big men, and nerve endings evenly cover its entire length. The tissues in her vaginal and large intestinal walls become much softer, thicker, and more yielding, with thousands of additional folds. Her asshole becomes more flexible and able to accommodate large objects.

Her sex drive increases until she can no longer be satisfied by just one man, so she takes on hundreds of new lovers. She doesn't hide them from Ed and drives him crazy with jealousy. She eventually develops hypersexuality -- a sex drive that is so obsessively high that sex becomes an addiction. She has orgasms during any form of sex, including fellatio, enemas, and just having her boobs sucked, fondled, or milked. Her orgasms from intercourse are incredibly intense and give her extremely addictive pleasure and far better highs than with any drug. Her orgasms start the instant a man penetrates her, grow in intensity, and continue nonstop, one right after another. It usually takes more than two hours of continuous intercourse to satisfy the nymphomaniac she has become, and she is ready for another session a few hours later. She knows one man usually cannot satisfy her, so she asks her lovers to arrange gangbangs of her with groups of their friends.

Gloria is continually being aroused by the slightest of things. Just being close enough to smell or touch a good-looking man makes her wet, and seeing a bulge in his pants causes her pussy cream to overflow. Just thinking or talking about sex easily arouse her. If aroused enough and there are no single men around, she will masturbate, in public, if she must. If she feels lazy or is too tired to masturbate, she can have orgasms without any stimulation, if her arousal becomes high enough. Since she is often aroused enough to make her cream overflow, she wears an absorbent pad so she is not frequently wiping cream from her legs. She hates panties, but must wear them to support the pad. She carries several pads in her purse. The copious amount of her white cream is a bother for her, but she realizes she needs it for her marathon sex. Her over abundant cream always produces a huge wet spot on a bed or a man and always causes loud slurping sounds during sex.

Gloria's butt eventually measures 48 inches around and her bust, 68 inches, which gives her a sensational hourglass figure with her 24 inch waist. Her ass is firm, but soft enough to bounce a lot, and it shows no trace of cellulite lumps or unsightly folds when bouncing. Her hips are twice as wide as her waist, and even more when her ass is spread up against a guy, making a view of her bent over from the rear mind-blowing. The side view of her booty is also highly erotic, since her buttocks suddenly protrude outward a small distance from the small of her back. Her ass looks like that of the booty model, Pebbelz, except Gloria's is all natural. With her huge booty, many guys prefer to do her from behind and also love to push her ass cheeks together and fuck her very deep ass crack. When she lies naked on her back with her legs apart, her partners can see an incredible amount of ass below her pussy. She never needs a cushion to sit.

Gloria's breasts are a 36 S cup when she has drained her milk. They have the same size and appearance as those of the 3rd-art model Lisa, without the implant scars. Her nipples are large and always erect, causing pronounced protrusions through all her clothes. And her huge areolas bulge out as Lisa's. Her nipples and areola are dark enough to show through all her light colored tops. When she wears a sheer top, her nipple protuberances combined with the darkness of her nipples and areola are highly erotic, and few men can take their eyes off her. The size of her bosom does interfere with buying clothes and simple tasks like seeing her feet. And she does have to work out to maintain the strength in her back muscles to support her huge tits. But she thinks those small prices to pay to be incredibly desirable to men.

Gloria's milk production slowly increases until she is lactating two liters of milk every two hours. Unless she has just been milked, milk drips non-stop from her nipples and wets her clothes. Her nipples become even more noticeable when the material around them is wet from her milk. When her boobs are full, the drips come about once a second. The milking of her breasts takes a lot of her time, and the constant leaking is a problem. But she grows to like producing so much milk due to the orgasms the milking gives her, and she finds that men are really turned on by her vast quantities of milk. She jokes with her girlfriends that she produces as much milk as a cow. Over a period of just two hours, her breasts become so full that a slight squeeze or quick motion produces a spray of milk, and they start to ache. If neglected, they continue to grow and become painful, and the drips turn into a steady trickle, but not enough to stop the pain.

She does not use a pump but just squeezes her boobs, not just near her nipples, but further back, to produce sprays of milk that can drain them in a few minutes. She can suck on her own mammaries, but that takes more time, so she only does it for shows. When full and with a male friend, she wants him to suck her milk out, since that gives her much bigger orgasms. Before bed, she drains her boobs and puts on a full cup bra open at her nipples. The expansion of her breasts against the bra as they fill with milk produces enough pressure to force the milk out and prevent their aching from waking her. She lies in bed on a special pad that absorbs her milk.

Her lactation increases her from an S to a U cup every two hours. She intentionally wears S cup bras, which are especially made for her, because she likes the additional cleavage and the overflowing look she gets with the expansion of her breasts by her milk. Her favorites bras are shelf bras that display the entire upper half of her enormous breasts, and of course half her areola and nipples. She loves to dress with a shelf bra, a very short skirt, and either a see-through top or none at all, which drives men to distraction and instant erections.

She really doesn't need bras; her breasts are firm and need no support. Her transformation enhanced the connective tissues in her breasts, so they do not sag. When lying on her back naked, her breasts spread apart only slightly. But they are still soft to the touch and bounce and jiggle when she moves. And she can easily swing them by shaking her chest or suddenly rising up on the balls of her feet, when she wants to entertain someone. She does wear bras at times to minimize the milk spraying caused by the swaying of her breasts. Plus she looks fabulous in a black bra under a white see-through top with her blonde hair. She has bras with material to absorb her milk, but they become heavy and start leaking after only an hour. The absorbent bras are big and make her bosom appear even more gigantic. She also wears sports bras when dancing or exercising, and sometimes wears two. Otherwise, her huge breasts would swing wildly with her moves and spray milk everywhere.

Gloria's hypersexuality also affects her mind. She retains her high intellect, but completely loses all sexual inhibitions and morality. And she uncontrollably succumbs to numerous perverse sexual behaviors and impulses. She becomes an extreme exhibitionist, with a compelling desire to arouse men and entertain them sexually. She is intensely excited by showing off her body and performing sexual acts while being watched. And the bigger and more excited her audience, the more her arousal. She also enjoys shocking men with her lack of inhibitions and sexual aggressiveness. She becomes a voyeur to rival any man, and masturbates to porn, whenever she cannot get satisfied. She has a collection of gay and straight videos featuring well endowed body builders.

Part of her hypersexuality is an increased sensitivity to sexual stimulation. She develops an extreme love of masculinity -- the scent and taste of a man's body, the taste and smell of semen and precum, a man's sweat, the feel of his hard muscles, his body hair, even a man's body odor - all are intoxicatingly exciting for her. Her lovers are always surprised when she asks them not to shower before sex. And of course, the sight, taste, smell, and feel of a man's genitalia and body are overwhelmingly exciting to her. Her excessive love of masculinity and hypersexuality cause her to enjoy some quite perverted acts. She takes pleasure in rimming a man's anus, if she likes the man and is aroused. She enjoys the taste and odor of smegma under foreskin and dried urine on a cock. And she enjoys a man pissing on her or in her mouth and drinking his urine, provided that she is attracted to him and is aroused at the time. She considers rimming and receiving golden showers just another form of sex rather than humiliation.

Her transformation has made her extremely submissive and mildly masochistic. So she allows men to hurt her due to an overwhelming desire to submit to men, any men, including sadists, but doesn't enjoy pain. But she is smart and never allows any act that might affect her looks or health. She enjoys submitting to her partner so much she will perform any sexual act he asks, and let him do whatever he wants to her, provided no real harm comes to her. She lets him control their love making, unless she has a compelling perversion she wants to satisfy. Another of her abnormal sexual impulses, that reinforces her submissiveness and exhibitionism, is an irresistible compulsion to sexually please her partners.

Another of her perversions is an overwhelming size fetish for men with large endowments. Her extra long vagina does have nerve endings at its very end that are only stimulated by large cocks, but the main cause of her extreme size fetish derives from her hypersexuality. She absolutely adores making love to big balls and cocks. Men with big balls often get frustrated with her, since she much prefers getting them off by making love to their oversized testicles rather than letting them fuck her. She is definitely a size queen, and her favorite lovers are all well endowed, but she never gets stretched permanently by them due to the thicker and more compliant vaginal and anal tissues her transformation has given her.

She loves both money and sex and has no morals, so naturally she becomes a highly paid call girl and private entertainer. Many of her best clients have, of course, boob or ass fetishes or love her excessive lactation. Others love her wild personality, her nymphomania, her totally uninhibited attitude, her genuine enjoyment of sex with even a poor partner, her genuine desire to please, and not just for the money, and her willingness to do almost anything. She is extremely popular, charges outrageous fees, and easily earns a six figure monthly income. Her reputation grows, and her clients include the rich and famous. She adores the opulent lifestyle her new wealth and rich clients afford her. She enjoys getting to know and sexually servicing famous men and charges them nothing. She pays the men who hook her up with the rich and famous with free sex. Countless men want her as their sugarbabe or mistress, but she does not want to be tied down to one man.

When clients ask for a rimming or to give her a golden shower, they are amazed when she doesn't charge more and are astonished when she actually enjoys it. To deal with all her clients, she hires a secretary, who keeps track of all their desires and what she charges them. Her secretary is a body builder and martial arts expert who also serves as her bodyguard and driver.

She understandably becomes highly promiscuous, with thousands of lovers and clients in her not-so-little black book, where she lists the size of their genitals, their fetishes, stamina, and loving making ability. She enjoys numerous partners and gangbangs for the variety and the opportunities to find great lovers. She rarely fucks any one guy more than a dozen times before moving on. But she doesn't break many hearts, because men cannot handle her promiscuity.

Ed is not a stud and is jealous of her many lovers, so their relationship ends. So he created the woman of his wildest dreams, but she is not his anymore. But they remain great friends, and she is terribly grateful to him for her transformation. So she lets him have her occasionally when she can fit him into her schedule to repay him. He loves seeing her because he is still in love with her, but also because he wants the sex and to study the results of his experiment. She happily lets him examine her body and describes her sex life in vivid detail. He eventually loses his jealously and gets so excited by her stories that he must use a recorder to take notes. He is particularly fascinated by her mental changes, her perverse impulses, that are the side effects of her hypersexuality and that he had no control over. He asks if she is completely satisfied with all the changes in her.

"Oh, yes, I love all the changes in me and my new life!"

She knows each one of the changes in her contributes to giving her a fantastic new lifestyle full of opulence and popularity that she could only dream of before. She absolutely adores her new body and is truly addicted to her immense sexual pleasures.

The following is an episode from her new life.

The Gym

Today is workout day, so Gloria drains some of her milk and puts on a one piece, sleeveless, skintight bodysuit. She is even more horny than usual today and decides to wear something really sexy to the gym. Her bodysuit was especially made for her, since anything that fit her bust would be way too big for her waist. It is cut down very low, almost to her aerola, and very wide to erotically display her colossal bosom and cleavage. The material is thin and very stretchy, so her always erect nipples make very pronounced protrusions and there is little restriction to the movement of her breasts caused by her workouts. It has straps, not for support, but to prevent her heavy breasts from coming completely out of her suit, interrupting her workout and possibly getting her ejected from the club. The straps lift off her skin as they pass from her shoulders to her very curvaceous orbs.

Her bodysuit has a swimsuit like bottom that bares her hips and entire buttocks. A bodysuit that completely exposes her buttocks is risqué in a gym environment for any woman, but for her, with her enormous and shapely ass, it is outrageously provocative, which is exactly what she wants.

By the time she drives to the gym, she has wet spots all around her eye-catching nipple bumps. From the checkin counter, she can see a group of ripped and handsome body builders with impressive chests and biceps. "Wow, I sure wish I could fuck all those hunks!" she thinks. Then she notices there are no female staff members anywhere in the gym. "Great, there's no one here today to stop me, but first I'll have some fun getting the boys ready for me."

The first guys to see her point her out to others, and soon she is surrounded by a crowd of men who hit on her while they ogle her and walk with her as she leads them to a stationary bicycle. The men stand around her or take a machine near her and are mesmerized by the seductive jiggling of her supple breasts caused by the pumping of her legs. All the men can see how soft her breasts are and that the fantastic size of her bosom cannot not be due to hard implants. They ask her lots of questions that she tries to answer as best as she can.

Next she mounts a back-strengthening machine, and the men gather around to watch her enormous breasts sway up and down, as she bends over and straightens up on the machine. The men behind her get a great view too as she bends over, since her bare buttocks are much wider than the seat.

"I don't need any weights on this machine! Each of my tits weighs 13 lbs, with the milk I'm carrying!"

The men all believe her, since her milk factories are so incredibly huge. She returns the stares of the men with a smile, only she is staring at their muscles and crotches. They can see her eyes are on their crotches, and their bulges get bigger. Her eyes dart from one man's crotch and muscles to another, and she grows aroused knowing she is causing their erections.

Her arousal increases, and she feels a wet spot in her bodysuit between her legs. She cannot wear a pad in skintight clothing. She can't see due to her tits, but she thinks the whiteness of her cream should be showing through the thin black material. And she can feel that her suit has been drawn into her crack and is being held there by her sticky cream. So she moves to the hip adductor machine to spread her legs and show the men her growing wet spot and the shape of her vulva opening. Her legs are quite beautiful but hardly get noticed. She loves exhibiting herself and stares back at all the men staring at the show between her legs. Adding to the show is a large portion of her bare ass cheeks visible under her legs each time she spreads her legs wide open. The black seat has her white cream on it when she gets up. She pauses and looks directly at the mess and then up to see how many men are looking at it, before she wipes it off.

Next she chooses the lying leg curl machine to show off her incredible booty. She wants to take advantage of her revealing bodysuit and put her beautiful ass cheeks totally on display for the men. She is delighted to hear them discussing her exquisite ass as she lies on the inverted V-shaped bench that elevates her ass high in the air for them. The men can't believe the contrast in size between her epic ass and her tiny waist nor how suddenly and how far her buttocks rise up from the small of her back. They think her ass cheeks are perfect - huge, shapely, and gorgeous. And they love the side view of her tits, as she lies on them, squashing them and expanding and contracting them as she works her legs. The men in front of her have a great view of her soft flesh being pushed further out of her low cut bodysuit and then being pulled back. Her stomach doesn't even touch the bench except near her groin, due to the size of her tits. She cleans her milk and cream off the bench as the men watch her.