Gloria's Transformation - the Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the guys are so horny, they can't wait for their turn with her, so they fuck her mouth instead of pissing in it when Jorge is not looking. Gloria closes her lips around any cocks that start fucking her mouth and sucks on them, to play her obedient servant role. So Gloria swallows some semen along with piss.

As she drinks more and more, her belly swells bigger and bigger. When she looks six months pregnant, she wonders how much bigger she will get being forced to swallow so much piss. Gloria is aware of her genetic modifications to allow extreme expansions of her stomach, intestines, or vagina. The muscles and other tissues of her abdomen, stomach, intestines, and vagina were made very elastic. Her abdominal and stomach muscles were made weak enough to allow both the expansion and erotic motions of her belly, but strong enough to make her expanded belly very smooth and shapely when motionless, with no sagging or folds of skin. She is scared because her stomach is aching badly already and she does not know how big she can get without getting stretch marks or being injured. But she has no choice - they won't let her stop drinking their urine. Unfortunately for her, the crowd has increased to 30 men, and there are still 10 more men waiting in line to piss in her mouth. She hopes her stomach will be filled beyond the limit of its holding capacity, causing her to vomit, before she is injured.

Finally, the last man finishes pissing in her mouth, and her belly aches terribly. She groans and caresses her belly, which is now protruding out beyond her nipples. Her belly is the same size and shape as that of Magdalena, when she was 9 months pregnant with twins! Terrill uses a tape measure on her, and her girth is an incredible 50 inches. He shows the tape measure to the crowd and everyone gaffaws except her. The men lift her up on top of the pool table so everyone can ogle her belly. She leans back with her hands behind her on the table to give Terrill a better view and loves it when he can't take his eyes off her belly. She makes several attempts to stand up, and finally does, with great difficulty. Of course no one helps her, because they enjoy watching her struggle with her new load of 45 lbs of piss. She is unsteady on her feet as she turns sideways to show off to Terrill, and turns directly away from him to show how much wider her belly is than her back. He is highly aroused by the size of her belly and can't believe how far it sticks out in front of her. Her belly extends forward more than it is wide, just like pregnant bellies. She gives him a left side view, holds for a while, then slowly turns for a right side view, holds for a while, then repeats. She rubs the semen on and in her and her milk all over her belly.

The men order her to dance, so she lifts her arms above her head and looks at Terrill as she gyrates to the music. Her heavy stomach responds only slowly to the motion of her body and moves independently, causing bulges in differing parts of her belly and much pain. The men enjoy it the most when her stomach surges forward, and her belly appears to grow even larger. She groans from the pain, puts her hands on her belly, and stops after a short while. The men are spellbound by her bouncing belly and command her to continue. Soon dark tears are streaking down her face again when she reluctantly obeys them. The oscillations of her belly remind everyone of a mound of jello, which was precisely the goal of the transformation of her tissues.

Pregnant bellies are very rigid compared to Gloria's. Her expanded belly is as soft and flexible as a fat lady's, but Gloria's belly is very shapely and beautiful. Her belly's softness comes from the weakness and elasticity of her abdominal and stomach muscle and ligament tissues and the fluid in her stomach. Whenever she moves or is moved by the men, her modified tissues and the heaviness of the fluid in her stomach result in lots of relative motion of her belly. Her belly moves several inches around on her body, depending on the speed of her motion, and changes its shape. Just walking at a normal pace bounces her belly enough to cause her discomfort. So she holds her belly when she must move quickly with a hand or two, as when she is about to vomit, to limit its movement and her pain. The men quickly command her to never hold her belly, because to them its motion is highly erotic. So when she moves hurriedly or gets fucked in certain positions, the oscillations of her belly are extreme, causing her severe pain. She loathes the pain and is exasperated by the difficulty of living with such a huge and heavy belly. Her expansion greatly increases the protrusion of her outie belly button, and it receives a lot of unwanted attention from the men.

She yells, "Look what you bastards have done to me! You've made me pregnant!" Everyone laughs except Terrill, who is too excited to laugh. The strain of her yelling causes her nausea to get worse. Suddenly there is a panicked look on her face, and her eyes go wide open. She closes her mouth and puts her hands up to it, and vomits some of their piss out her mouth and nose. She re-swallows their piss and gags from the stench, as piss drips from her nose. She grimaces and frowns, says a loud "phew", and the men laugh. She wants so much to vomit it all up, but she knows Terrill is enjoying her huge belly and her submissiveness.

She turns away from Terrill, spreads her legs far apart so she can bend over with her huge belly, and spreads her ass cheeks to show him her red and bleeding asshole. Terrill enjoys the view of her massive belly through her legs.

"And look what the bastards have done to my asshole! It hurts so much! Please don't let them fuck me there any more!"

She said that to add to Terrill's excitement, but soon realizes it was a mistake. She is normally quite smart, but right now very emotional. As she stands upright, she can see the depraved looks on the men's faces, and knows she just made them want to rape her in her ass even more.

The next guy designated by Jorge picks her up and throws her on her back against the back of the sofa. Her collision with the sofa causes her to vomit up some piss, and she puts her hands over her mouth to show she is submissively trying to hold in their piss. He goes around behind the sofa, grabs her arms, and pulls her up so that her breasts are on top of the sofa for all to ogle. Her swollen belly is well displayed too in this position. Other guys take her arms, and he grabs her head, forces his cock into her mouth, and then rams it suddenly down her throat, causing her to gag, to everyone's glee. He holds his cock down her throat until she is through gagging, not wanting to get any piss on him.

He starts fucking her throat, and another guy kneels on the sofa between her legs. He probes for her asshole with his cock, and she thinks, "I fucking knew it!" When he finds her asshole and plunges into it, she squeals, and continues to scream each time his cock violates her asshole. Her scream is either a high pitched screech when the other cock is out of her throat, a low "aaahhhhggg" if the cock is sliding down or out of her throat, or a "gak" when her throat is fully stuffed. She hopes Terrill is enjoying hearing her throat fucking.

The guys holding her arms start to very roughly manhandle her breasts, squeezing, and stroking them, and sucking and biting on her nipples, causing her much pain. She is very near to four guys now and their combined body odor adds to her nausea from the piss still in her nose. She experiences so many simultaneous painful sensations, she drifts from feeling one pain to another, but is thankful for distractions from the shearing pain in her ass. The guy in her ass puts his hands on the sofa, so each of his thrusts pushes her into the guy fucking her throat. They get coordinated and move her back and forth, into the man's groin fucking her throat, and then into the groin of the man in her ass. Her nose is buried into the men's pubic hair, and their stench is overwhelming. She collects many of their pubic hairs in her mouth, teeth, and throat. After the guy in her mouth blows his wad on her face, she only has a few seconds to fish the hairs out of her mouth and teeth and beg the next guy to be gentle with her, before the next cock is brutally rammed down her throat. She hates the hairs in her throat. She can't wait until the next cock goes down her throat to get rid of them for her.

When their cocks are deep in her throat, she, of course, cannot breathe, even through her nose. They delight in holding their cocks deep in her throat and watching her struggle to breathe. Luckily, they are so horny, they can't stand not fucking her for very long, and soon she can breathe between their thrusts. The more sadistic guys choke her neck with their hands as they rape her, making her blue in the face by the time they blow. Or they pinch her nostrils as they rape her. She passes out a few times, and Jorge makes sure the guy choking her stops immediately to allow her to breathe. The guy in her ass doesn't stop, of course, just because she is unconscious.

She continues to groan when her mouth is full of cock, and she hopes Terrill is enjoying the funny sounds she makes. They all enjoy watching her take huge gasps of air and cough repeatedly when the guys in her mouth are switching. She is still gasping for air when the next guy enters her throat, making her gag. None of the guys she begs to fuck her in her pussy instead of her ass do so, so she gives up on that. But again she is lucky, and some of the guys actually prefer her pussy, so she gets some relief from the pain in her ass. About 16 guys rape her in pairs in this position.

Terrill brings her protein drinks and Red Bulls from time to time and after each piss break, and she stares into his eyes with her most pitiful look as she gulps the drinks in between her groans as the guy continues to fuck her. When she hands the drink back to him, she takes some fresh semen from her belly and wipes it on his hand to tease him.

Many of guys don't want to share her and rape her alone on the mattress. After a guy has raped her for about ten minutes, the complaints about taking too long get louder and louder. Some guys rape her in the ass, then make her give them a blowjob, so she learns the awful taste her own blood and ass. She begs the most when the guys choose to fuck her ass. It seems to her almost every guy wants to do something different to her. Some guys make her lie down and lean over her face. She opens her mouth without being told and as they lower their ball sacs into her mouth, she starts making love to their balls, again without being ordered. As she licks and sucks on their balls, she gags multiple times from the filth and stench of their scrotums. Some guys have big, low hanging balls that she would normally love to service, if they were clean and didn't belong to an ugly rapist.

Other guys order her on her knees and ram their cocks down her throat as they hold her head or sometimes pull on her hair, which she really hates. She also hates it when her nose is buried in their smelly and dirty pubic hair. She leans forward so that her belly is not banging against their legs. She usually grabs their balls and pulls down on them to get them to blow faster and stop her torment. Many of them pull out and give her a facial. Enough guys lie down and tell her to mount them and fuck them, that she gets incredibly tired as the night progresses.

Gloria's sexy butt works against her desire not to get fucked up her ass. Her ass is so big and shapely, and protrudes so far out, so near the small of her back that the men find it terribly alluring and tempting. But her massive belly actually helps her to reduce the violations of her sore ass. Many guys, who would have chosen to fuck her anally for their sadistic pleasure, choose instead to fuck her vaginally in the missionary method. She starts groaning with pain the moment they mount her and put their weight against her stomach. And when they start ramming hard into her belly, she squeals with each thrust and begs them to stop. They hold their upper bodies up away from her to enjoy the highly arousing view of her heavy belly and breasts swaying forward and back with their thrusts. Many of the guys like to hold on to her big belly instead of her hips as they ram into her, making her scream even louder.

One of guys sits on the sofa and tells her to fuck them, as he leans back and puts his arms back on the sofa. She very obediently straddles him and tries to lower herself onto his cock, but her huge belly gets in the way, so she turns around, remounts his cock, and fucks him as he fondles her massive ass. She holds her belly to limit its motion as she rides up and down on his cock. But she sees Terrill watching her and lets go of her belly for him, even though the pain is much worse.

This is her first experience with being raped, and she hates it because it is nothing like her fantasies. She actually enjoys being submissive to her lovers, but hates these devils, and thinks being raped is maddening. She has absolutely no control over where or in what position she gets fucked, no matter how uncomfortable or painful it is for her, for how long, which of her holes they use, whether they do the action or she is told to do it, how many men penetrate or play with her at once, how much force they use to penetrate her, where they blow their wads, or even who gets to fuck her.

As the night goes on, she learns that she does not want them to put her into whatever position or place they want, because they are too rough. So she asks each new guy "How do you want me and where?" She knows she must move as quickly as she can, and even though she holds her belly with her one free hand, her motion causes extreme movements of her belly that are very painful, but delightful to the men. When she gets into a new position, her belly takes a moment to stop quivering. Some guys tell her to move to several locations and positions before they mount her. She suspects they just want to watch her belly wobble violently. She cannot avoid seeing how repugnant they are, as she looks at their faces and hand gestures as she tries to understand what they want.

Some of men prefer to take her on the pool table, which elevates her up off the floor, providing a better view for everyone to see her serial violations. Terrill walks around the table as the men fuck her to get a good look from all different angles. She maintains eye contact with him as much as she can. He loves watching her being forced to allow one ugly bastard after another enjoy the fantastic pleasures of her body by sucking on her tits and sliding their hard cocks in and out of her soft and incredibly luscious vagina, for as long as they want. The juxtaposition of her stunning beauty, grace, helplessness, and softness against their grotesqueness, crudeness, power, and hardness is so arousing and spellbinding for him. He also loves watching her beautiful legs rock back and forth in the air, and the motion of her belly and breasts, as the men ram hard, over and over again, into her vagina, ass, or mouth.

The men love her in the missionary position on the hard slate of the pool table because they can penetrate her deeper and harder, and her booty is spread out more. The hard surface also causes her more pain from her sore ass. They slam into her pussy and belly so hard and painfully, her screams become ear-splittingly loud, and her begging for them to ease up on her becomes hysterical. Missionary also allows them and other men to suck and squeeze her breasts as they rape her. The lucky devils are having the most pleasurable experience of their entire lives with the most breathtakingly beautiful and voluptuous woman they have ever seen. If Jorge and Terrill were not protecting her, the gangbangers would most certainly hold her captive in their clubhouse as their sex slave.

After about three hours, Jorge calls for another break. Her belly is still huge and she knows she can't hold much more piss, but she submissively gets on her knees on the piss covered tarp and opens her mouth, and the guys line up again in front of her. Soon, she gets up with a hand over her closed mouth and walks rapidly towards the bathroom, with piss gushing out through her hand. She wants to run but cannot with her gigantic belly, which bounces wildly and painfully as she walks quickly. They can hear her vomiting. She walks timidly back to the front of the line of guys. She uncontrollably vomits when she reaches the limit of what her stomach can hold.

"Please, don't punish me. I tried to throw up as little as possible." Her stomach is still bloated, but a little smaller now. She kneels down again and sits very gently back on her feet, since her ass is so sore. She opens her mouth and starts drinking more of their foul piss. The crowd has grown to 40 men now, and about 15 more guys need to piss, so her belly is huge again. She looks so sexy and vulnerable with her heavy belly resting on top her bent legs. She stands up, teeters, leans back, and waddles around, holding her belly with both hands. The waddle is a slight exaggeration for Terrill, but everyone is amused by it.

The men love watching the motion of her belly as she moves and especially its wild motions when she is being fucked. They often command her to dance for them, with her hands off her belly, just before they rape her. She groans each time her belly is thrown into an extreme position by her dance moves. They joke that this is a real belly dance. The men absolutely love pushing on her belly, easily moving it until she groans, and then releasing it and watching it rebound past its original position and oscillate back and forth several times. Some guys are more sadistic, slowly increasing their hand pressure on her belly, while she emotionally pleads with them and groans, waiting for her to scream until they release her belly to watch it oscillate.

The next guy forces her to lie on her back on the mattress, and the guys' eyes dart between her huge belly and her huge breasts. He has a gigantic beer belly and of course decides to get on top of her. As he lowers his belly on top of hers, she groans and groans from the pain, telling him how much it hurts and pleading with him to get off her. Her stomach is spread wide by his, forcing piss to flow out her closed lips and nose. It stops after a while and she swallows and is able to breathe again, but when he starts fucking her, some piss is ejected from her closed mouth with each thrust. Eventually the piss stops coming out of her mouth and nose, but the pain in her belly with each of his downward thrusts does not.

The next guy turns her over on her stomach, mounts her ass, and puts his 275 lbs of weight on her ass and her back, smashing her belly and breasts into the mattress. She is in agony both from the ass fucking and the pressure on her belly, which causes her to regurgitate more piss. She keeps her mouth shut and her cheeks bulge out while piss flows from her lips and nose, then she re-swallows the piss in her mouth. She screams and screams, and the guys enjoy hearing and watching her torment. She sobs and grimaces and claws her fingernails into the mattress. Her dark eyeliner makes her teardrops on the mattress clearly visible. She moans loudly with relief when he finally gets off her, then quickly covers her mouth and does her rapid "belly walk" to the bathroom, leaking piss, and throwing up again. When she returns, her belly is not as big, and the guy who just raped her is not very popular with the other guys for making her belly smaller.

Many guys choose to fuck her ass so they can make her scream. The guys use different tortures to make her scream. One of their favorites is to spread her legs apart as they rape her. They grab her thighs as she is lying on her back, bring her legs up, penetrate her, and then spread her thighs apart until she screams. Then they let up on her and press down on her thighs to make her howl each time they plunge their cocks into her. After many guys enjoy doing that to her, she starts begging them as soon as they touch her thighs. The angle between her legs as they are raping her gets a little wider with each guy until her legs are almost flat against the mattress. She screams so much her voice becomes hoarse.