Gloria's Transformation - the Slave

Story Info
Gloria makes a deal to be Terrill's one and only fuckbuddy.
6.8k words
4.17
21.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a brief description of how Gloria became a gorgeous, super-sexy nymphomaniac, if you missed the first episode, "Gloria's Transformation - the Gym".

*****

Gloria is transformed by a brilliant geneticist in a quest to create the woman of his dreams. She becomes a gorgeous blonde with lactating, 32S breasts, a huge booty measuring 48 inches, and a waist of 22 inches. Her erogenous zones become immensely more sensitive and include her mouth, throat, and entire bosom. Her vagina grows longer, and nerve endings cover its entire length and her womb. The tissues of her vaginal and intestinal walls become much softer and thicker. The amount of milk and vaginal cream she produces is amazing.

Unintentionally, her sex drive becomes so elevated that she develops a hypersexuality that manifests itself in the following: It takes two hours of continual orgasms to satisfy her, during which she reaches a highly euphoric and addictive state of ecstasy that she craves three times a day. She is aroused to orgasm by the slightest sexual thought or stimulation, loses all inhibitions, and develops an extreme love of male sexuality. She is an extreme exhibitionist and masochist and has an excessive size fetish. She is very submissive and acquires an overwhelming desire to sexually please men, so not only is she willing to do almost anything her partner wants, she enjoys it.

She loves money, has absolutely no morals, and becomes a highly paid call girl and private entertainer. She thoroughly enjoys her rich life style and popularity. The following is another episode in her new life.

Terrill's slave

Terrill and Gloria are sitting alone opposite each other in her living room. She has put on a little weight since her transformation, and her measurements are now 36S-24-48. Her huge boobs have gotten even bigger and jiggle more. She is wearing a thin, tight t-shirt with no bra for Terrill's benefit, and her milk has wetted the entire front of her shirt. She holds her legs spread apart for him, but he is only staring at her protruding nipples and huge breasts, mesmerized by their motion as she breathes.

"Darling, I am so much in love with your cock!" She lets out a sigh that bounces her boobs. "I want to be your one and only girlfriend. I know a handsome stud like you must have a harem. Ha But I want your cock as much as possible, and when you're with some else, I'm not getting it. So I have a proposition for you. I will do the following for you, and in return, you will fuck me and no one else."

"I will do almost anything you wish - I am not only willing, but I want to be your sex slave. I want you to choke me with your cock and rivers of cum more than before - choke me until I pass out. I want you to put tubes in my stomach and ass and pump me up much bigger than last time. Remember when I looked 6 months pregnant? Well, I want you to make me look 9 months pregnant, no matter how much it hurts. And I want to spend hours making love to your body and worshiping your cock and balls. I want you to hurt me with a gigantic dildo until I scream with pain! You and your sadistic friends can torture and humiliate me in any way you like, and it will be our secret that little ol' masochistic me will enjoy most of it. You won't know what I am enjoying, and what I find unbearable. But I don't want you to injure my body permanently, since I make my living with it."

"I want to entertain you with shows, for which I have lots of ideas. I want to drink and shower in yours and your friends' piss. I want to spend hours dancing erotically and playing with my body for you. I want to make professional porno movies for you. You are going to love watching all your homies and friends gangbang and deep throat me! I want your friends to shoot load after load into me, so you can see their semen ooze out of all my holes, including my nose. Don't worry, I am a nympho and will still be hot for sex with you after all your friends have me."

"I promise, as your sex slave, to service all your friends or relatives. You can arrange a date for me with one or a group of your guys once everyday. They can come here or pick me up. You should enjoy my disheveled look and their semen on and in me after my dates. I want to kiss you with the smell of other cocks on me. When the word gets out, you're going to have lots of new friends. I will fuck them all. I want to host parties here for all your guys and will entertain and service them all. I want to see your face when mine is covered with their semen, if I don't have too much cum in my eyes. Ha."

"I want you to take me out so you can show everybody how sexy your girlfriend is. Wait until you see the cleavage I can sport with these babies! Ha" She raises her t-shirt to expose her huge breasts and caresses them with her hands.

"Having me as your girlfriend is going to be so much fun! I am an outrageous slut! I want to expose myself in public, and give you a blowjob and let you fuck me in lots of very public places. Or you can watch me with a stranger or a friend get it on in public. I've always wanted to fuck on a beach, in a restaurant, a nightclub, an elevator, and an airplane. How much trouble can we get into? My driver will bail us out if we are arrested. Ha"

"You know I am a whore, and I want to work for you. You can keep all the money I earn with the customers you supply me. I will do a trick a day for you. Please sell me to brothers. You know how much I prefer black men. I normally charge a minimum of five grand, but you can make my price whatever, keeping in mind that I will do good looking, hung brothers for free. Ha Let's have some fun by soliciting in black bars and nightclubs. You know how much attention I get with my figure and my leaking boobs and pussy. How many johns do you think I can do in a parking lot in a single night?"

"You must perform with me in my live sex shows here for my rich, white clients! You and I will be great together, and of course, I will split the money with you. My last show was for a group of clients for 50 grand. And I want you to travel with me, so I don't have to do without your cock, and we can make lots of money! I have clients with superyachts and mansions all over the world, and I'm sure they will pay a lot to watch a blonde having sex with a black stud!"

"You will love this idea. You can take me to the clubhouse of a gang of the dirtiest, ugliest thugs you know and enjoy them raping me. I will scream and put up a pussy resistance as they tear off my clothes and tie me up. Do you think they will tie my hands in front of me, so I can use them as ordered to make my blowjobs better, or will they tie them behind me to make me completely helpless and stick my breasts out? My boobs always get tied up too. I wonder how my tits will look tightly bound up and how much it will hurt? I guess you'll have to take my deal to find out."

"I will beg and plead with them and you the whole time they are raping me, when my mouth is not full of cock. And I will groan loudly with each and every penetration of me. I will squeal and cry like a baby when they hurt me and wear eyeliner so you can see my tears. After they have all raped me, I will beg you not to leave me there. But you will, and I will tell you the next day how many more gangbangers came to the clubhouse, and how, in graphic detail, they all raped me over and over again the whole, sleepless night and next morning. Bring a towel for the car because I'll be covered with their semen and piss. And bring some water so I can rinse their piss and cum out of my mouth and off my face. And you should enjoy me walking naked in public back to our car after they are done with me. I will let you set up rapes of me as often as you want. If you tell any group of ugly gangsters that I am a whore, they will know I cannot go to the police, and you can enjoy them raping me. I will truly hate this, but will do it for you, to get and keep our deal."

"I will love being your girlfriend, sex slave, and whore! Maybe more than you will!" She looks through her cleavage and sees a pool of her cream on the sofa. "Look at my cream just thinking about it! So, do we have a deal? Please, I beg you!"

"You got yourself a deal, girl!"

"Fantastic!"

And so begins her crazy relationship with Terrill.

The Uncle

Gloria answers her doorbell dressed only in a bathrobe. It is early in the morning. She sees a handsome, middle aged black man, unshaven, with a beer belly and rumpled clothes.

"Hi. I'm Leroy."

"Good morning. Yes, Terrill told me you were coming. Please come in!" He steps inside, and she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him hard on the lips.

"So nice to meet Terrill's uncle. I'm Terrill's sex slave."

She unties her robe and lets it drop to the floor. The old man freezes as he ogles her huge tits. She smiles at him, clasps her hands behind her back, and rotates her torso left and right to swing her swollen breasts for him, flinging drops of milk to each side. She didn't sleep with her special bra last night, so her boobs would be extra full of milk for him. He never takes his eyes off her boobs, making her think that tit men must run in Terrill's family.

"Oh maaa Gaaa, you are a hottie!"

"And I'm yours to have! Please start with my boobs. I desperately need a milking" She stands on a coffee table so her boobs are level with his mouth. The old man trembles as she places her hands on his shoulders and puts one of her large, erect nipples in his mouth. She pushes her huge boob into his face and it spreads out around his lips and nose as he drinks her milk, getting some milk on his chin. His whiskers scratch her and, after several minutes of suckling, there are pink areas around each nipple. She moans each time his sucking gives her an orgasm. She makes him suck on her boobs until they are reduced two cup sizes, and she gets some relief from her discomfort.

She gets on her knees, unbuckles his belt, and his worn out pants and shorts drop to the floor. She smiles when she sees the size of his cock. "I can see you are related to Terrill!"

She kisses the end of his cock and licks the dried urine off it. Then she starts stroking and licking his large and growing cock under his beer belly. She kisses and tongues every inch of his cock head. She puts the end of his cock against her puckered lips, and it slowly parts her lips as she slowly pushes and sucks it into her mouth. When her lips pass over the ridge at the base of his head, she sucks with all her might, closing her lips tightly around his shaft and puffing her cheeks inward. She tries her best to tongue his head, but cannot, since it completely fills her mouth. Her lips are distended outward by the ridge on his cock head as she slowly pulls his head out of her, until it suddenly pops out of her. As she works his cock head in and out of her mouth, she has both hands around his shaft, and she twists his cock inside her mouth to add to his enjoyment. She has become an expert cocksucker, as a result of her occupation. Her size fetish makes her immensely enjoy his big cock, and her fondness of black men adds to her pleasure. She starts having medium sized orgasms, and the sounds of her moans vary, as his cock moves in and out of her mouth. This time he puts his hands on her shoulders and starts fucking her mouth. She just kneels there looking up into his eyes, with her hands on his legs.

She lets him fuck her mouth for the longest time, then gets up, turns away from him, bends over until her hands reach the floor, and spreads her legs. Her gorgeous, long blonde hair cascades to the floor. She looks up at him through her legs and says, "Do you want my booty?" In anticipation, she spreads her cream around her asshole.

"Oh, hell yeah! You have some junk in that trunk!" he says, as he grabs her huge ass. His cock is very large, so she groans from pain as he slowly pushes it into her asshole. But she moans loudly with pleasure when she feels his cock head slip all the way inside her sphincter muscle. He immediately starts thrusting hard and deep into her booty, causing her more pain for a short while, but she enjoys the pain and his pumping of her booty that lasts several minutes, during which she has to wipe more of her cream onto her ass. When she reaches up and pulls on his balls, he withdraws and dumps his load all over her booty.

"Wow, you are a slammin mami!" as he puts his pants back on.

"You're not so bad yourself, old man! Don't forget to thank Terrill, and come back again sometime." She kisses him and waves goodbye, as his cum drips on the floor and she feels it trickling down her leg. She walks to her bathroom, thinking that another characteristic of Terrill's family is that they blow big loads, which she likes.

The Party

"Darling, let's have a party! How many friends do you want to share me with?"

"Oh, maybe 50."

"Okay! I couldn't satisfy that many men in just one night, so let's have two parties with 25 guys. Let them bring their girls, if they don't mind sharing their man with me, or perhaps couples would like to just watch my shows."

On the night of the big party, Gloria greets the guests at the door, giving each single guy a huge kiss and feeling his crotch. Her blonde hair is absolutely beautiful, as usual, and she is totally naked except for a dark blue choker and really high heels, the kind strippers wear. She wears light blue eye shadow and no other makeup, since she doesn't need it. Milk continually drips from her engorged breasts, that are four cup sizes bigger than when empty. She has not milked herself for four hours to prepare for the party, and her boobs ache terribly. She enjoys the guys' lewd comments about and joyous reactions to her naked and incredibly voluptuous body. The women are all shocked by her nakedness, and she enjoys that too. Whenever a guy asks if her boobs are real, she grabs his hands and puts them on her tits. He, of course, fondles them, causing her to squirt milk, and exclaims, wide-eyed, that they are. Even some women want to feel her breasts, attracting curious looks. All the male guests are black, to her delight.

She has a small, low, circular bed in the middle of her living room, especially made for shows, surrounded by sofas. It has just the right hardness so she can either stand or lie on it comfortably. It rotates, and its speed is voice controlled. Its surface is waterproof and black, to display and hold fluids. After many guests have arrived, she takes off her high heels and stands on the bed.

"Welcome everyone! I hope you all will enjoy tonight's entertainment by Terrill's sex slave, moi!"

She points to herself and smiles. The thought of being a white slave to a room full of black men adds to her excitement, and she notes the irony.

"Clothing is optional, guys!"

All the single guys immediately strip. She, of course, has her party catered, so she is free to walk naked through the crowd, getting to know everyone. Some guys hold their glasses under her nipples to add her milk to their drinks while they converse. The following conversation is repeated many times:

"You really Terrill's sex slave?"

"Yes, I submit to anything he wants, including sharing me with his friends. You can call him for a private date with me." Some of the guys Terrill had not told yet, and this thrills them to no end. She omits the last sentence when speaking to couples.

"How can you afford such a slammin crib and the limo?"

She has no inhibitions and says, "I'm a call girl. As Terrill's buddy, you can have me for free. Your friends can have me too, but they must pay. They should call Terrill to buy me." Again, to guys with their girls, she mentions only that she is a call girl. Many guys try to persuade her to do their friends for free too.

"Well, I'd like to do any of your good-looking and hung buddies for free, but Terrill will want to get paid."

She moves to a wall to serve as a photo backdrop and invites guys to take pictures. She patiently holds her body in erotic poses and smiles as the cellphone cameras click away. She spreads her breasts apart and together using her hands and squeezes milk out of them. She poses with her hands in different positions on her boobs. She looks particularly erotic when she cups her hands around her areola, but puts her large, erect nipples between her fingers.

"So, who wants a picture with me?" She lets each guy choose the pose. Some grab a handful of boob, and others stick a finger in her. Some guys want her boobs on top of their shoulders or heads, or in their mouth. Many of the guys want to pose with their cocks against her face or between her tits. Some guys lie down as she drips milk into their mouths. She turns him around and tells him to squat so she can pose with her boobs on top of his head. Many guys want to penetrate her mouth, pussy, or asshole for a picture, and some insist that she deep throat them for a pic.

She tells everyone to get ready for videos. First she makes them all laugh by bending at her waist and stroking milk out of her hanging tits while making 'moo' sounds. Then she starts dancing for her audience. She holds her arms up and gyrates her hips to the music, swinging her tits around, slowly at first and then forcibly enough to spray milk. Then she pushes her boobs up with her hands and drops them, pushes them together and releases them, spreads them apart and releases them, and raises up and down on her heels to bounce them. She turns around, bends over, and looks back over her shoulder at the guys photographing and admiring her huge booty. She knows men love to see large breasts from directly behind and from the side. So she holds her arms up, turns her body, holds for pictures, then turns some more, giving them lots of great shots of her boobs from the side and behind. When she squats with her legs apart, she spreads her labia, and the guys take videos of the cream dripping from her. She is obviously excited by posing naked for the crowd.

She steps up on a coffee table and motions for Terrill to stand close to her, pushes her boobs into his face, then jovially slaps his face with her boobs.

"Play with them!"

She holds her hands behind her head and smiles at him, as the cell phones start recording. Terrill starts by burying his head between her tits, then licking and kissing every gorgeous inch of them, as she helps by rotating her body and arching her back as needed. Then he proceeds to suck on, fondle, juggle, massage, stroke, caress, and squeeze them, as everyone's watches spell-bound. A steady stream of milk flows onto the floor or into his mouth. His rough manhandling of her tits makes her breathe hard, moan, and orgasm continually. She points at her stomach and rotates her torso away from Terrill, so the guys can video her muscle contractions during her orgasms.

Terrill's handling of her boobs have made her extremely horny and light headed, so she gets on her knees and starts the foreplay by stroking, licking, and kissing the naked male genitalia all around her. She enjoys playing with one, two, three, or four guys at a time, while the others and the couples watch. She lets them kiss her passionately all over her body. She encourages guys to fondle and suck on her breasts and invites them to squeeze them until she sprays milk into their drinks or mouths. She closes her eyes and moans while two guys simultaneously suck on her boobs, another guy fingers her pussy, and another guy gropes her booty and fingers her asshole. The guys fingering her pussy make slopping sounds, because her pussy is so full of her cream. She always asks the guys fingering her how she tastes as they lick her juices off their fingers. She bends over completely and spreads her ass cheeks wide apart to let everyone admire, lick, and finger her ass and pussy. She leans over with her legs together and grabs the bar counter to let guys take turns grabbing, fondling, and humping her booty. No one tries to fuck her, since they realize this is all just foreplay.

12