Gloria's Transformations - Breeding

Story Info
Gloria enjoys a gangbang breeding by fifty black strangers.
19.8k words
2.89
60.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See the beginnings of previous stories that more completely describe Gloria's series of genetic transformations into a terrifically voluptuous, totally uninhibited, and breathtakingly gorgeous blonde, who develops a hypersexuality condition encompassing a hyper sex drive and many perverse and extremely powerful sexual impulses, including size and black men fetishes, exhibitionism, promiscuity, masochism, and submissiveness.

Her body changes dramatically in a series of genetic treatments. Her face becomes movie star gorgeous, her skin, totally flawless, and her light blonde hair, full and naturally curly. She loses all body hair except on her head. Both sets of her lips were enhanced twice. Her facial lips become quite voluptuous, and her labia majora lips swell out an inch upon arousal. Her derriere enlarges into a huge bubble butt that is yielding but flawlessly smooth and perfectly round. Her boobs grow to breathtaking proportions. Her waist shrinks, giving her a stunning 81-21-71 figure.

Her gorgeous breasts have the just right amount of fatty and connective tissues to be both resilient, without perceptible sagging, and soft to the touch, very yielding, and jiggly. They are pressed together out far from her chest. They constantly lactate two liters of very creamy milk an hour and fit a 36Z cup when drained. Each boob has a very deep and highly elastic central milk duct with folds in a funnel shaped entrance. Her always erect, pink nipples are an inch long, 1.5 inches across, and highly elastic, along with all the tissues surrounding her milk ducts. Her pink areolae are five inches across and constantly swollen out an inch beyond the curvature of her breasts.

White cream from her enlarged Bartholin glands starts flowing at her slightest arousal and becomes voluminous during sex. She grows additional glands that secrete cream inside the entire length of her vagina and lower colon. The inside dimensions of her vagina and lower colon shrink to zero as their walls thicken and become superbly soft and yielding. Her vaginal opening develops muscle tissue and is tight enough to hold fluids. Her mouth, lips, throat, main milk ducts, nipples, asshole, the entire length of her vagina and lower colon, her vulva, and all the skin on her boobs are all transformed to hyper sensitive erogenous zones with thousands of new nerve endings. Her abdominal muscles are weakened and the tissues of her bladder, stomach, womb, vagina, and colon all made highly elastic, making possible huge expansions of her belly. Her urethra and cervix are made highly expandable but remain strong and their passages small. Her throat is made highly elastic and her vagina is grown to nine inches long to service big men.

Her transformed body gives her sensual pleasures, wealth and luxuries, and popularity with men beyond her wildest dreams. She becomes a big black cock slut and sex slave to sixteen brothers to satisfy her uncontrollable and overwhelming desires and fetishes.

Her Breeding Fetish

One of the most overwhelming fetishes Gloria develops due to her hypersexuality is for being bred. She stops taking birth control and begs her men not to wear condoms. Her irresistible desire to breed grows in intensity during a series of genetic treatments until she desperately craves to be impregnated as frequently as possible and by a different man each time. She prefers brothers to satisfy her other compelling black and size fetishes. She uses test kits to know when she ovulates, and the high probability of being impregnated during her fertile periods makes unprotected sex more exciting for her. Her masters enjoy impregnating her, so during each of her cycles the breeding sex with her is even more incredibly exciting for everyone.

Having a black baby growing inside her is a joy for her. She just loves knowing her baby is black and showing off her baby bump. From her belly expansion experiences, she knows men think she is sexier and enjoy her more with a huge belly, so she wants to be huge for her men, not just when she has been expanded for a day, but for months so her masters to have plenty of time to enjoy her big belly. And she wants to proudly exhibit her belly before them and others and to satisfy her submissiveness impulse by being more vulnerable.

With her love of a black fetus growing inside her, she has both pregnancy and impregnation fetishes. She wants to totally submit to black men and be used as a white breeding whore to give them babies, without expecting anything from them beyond their sperm. She wants so much to give black men the greatest gift and ultimate service she can by having their babies. She prefers the fathers of her babies be her masters, but her impulse to be totally subservient and have her womb used to incubate black babies is so strong, she wants to be bred by any black man.

Unfortunately, her extremely endowed masters love fucking her womb. And due to her frequent belly expansions with fluids, her sadistic masters have grown fond of abusing her big bellies during sex. So none of her pregnancies have so far lasted to full term. She does object and resist when men roughly fuck her or penetrate her womb while she is pregnant, but she knows she cannot ultimately stop herself from totally submitting to any of her masters' wishes. Her anguish over losing a fetus is quickly replaced with the excitement of knowing she will soon be bred again. Her yearning for being bred again gets stronger with each passing week of her pregnancy. The injuries to her reproductive system due to the rough abortions are treated by her geneticist doctor. Her bros have breeding parties for every ovulation of Gloria's, and for the next party, they decide to make it a little different.

The Pre Party

Gloria is on her back with Darkeem inside her.

"Darkeem, I love what you are doing to me, aaahhhh but the guests have started to arrive, and I must get ready. Ooohhh Will you please finish fucking me later?"

Gloria mounts her mansion's indoor stage with a mic. A crowd of fifty invited guests are overwhelmed by her mesmerizing beauty and the stunning sexuality of her fantastically oversized endowments. She is wearing only a flimsy black night gown. It partially reveals the largest and most gorgeous rack, the shapeliest and biggest bubble butt, and the smallest waist the men have ever seen together on a woman. And the rest of her body, including her thighs, is all beautifully slender. The contrast between her tiny waist and her huge ass and boobs is mind-blowing.

Her night gown is cut down to the tops of her nipples and reveals much of her bulging areolae and canyon deep cleavage. The gown is not nearly as wide as her tits, so the men feast their eyes on the views of the outsides of her gorgeous tits as well as her cleavage. Besides the extraordinary jiggling of her boobs as she moves and their softness, the other clue that she has no implants is the shape of her mammaries. Hers have less spherical and more natural (without the sagging) shapes, with smoother transitions between her chest and breasts. Her gown occasionally falls below a nipple and gets hung up as she moves around. She pulls up her night gown to tease the men, but only after a moment to let them ogle her huge nipple and the tiny stream of milk squirting out from it.

Her night gown is short enough to reveal the sharp inward curvatures of the bottom of her butt cheeks. Her loose gown flutters in the breeze as she moves and jiggles across the stage, giving tantalizing glimpses of her bulbous tits, ass, and vulva.

"Hello everyone and welcome to our party! I'm Gloria, the sex slave of the brother who invited you here. And I'm the hostess who will be servicing all fifty of you big boys tonight! I'm so lucky and so excited! You can call me a big black cock slut, because I am!"

She puts her hands behind her neck and unties her gown, but it hangs from the large wet spots clinging to her milky areolae and nipples. She loves teasing men so lets it hang there for a moment, covering her huge areolae and nipples but little else of her luscious breasts. When she finally pulls it off her nipples, it hangs on her protruding bubble butt. She turns to give her audience her profile and shakes her hips, erotically juggling her bulbous tits and ass, to get her gown to fall to the floor. The crowd erupts in thunderous roars of approval and applause. Exposing herself and wildly exciting so many men with her body bring her to a tingling climax, and she pauses to enjoy it and let the shouting die down.

"So what excites you more, my tits or my ass? Right now, my boobies are really swollen! They haven't been milked for a while to make them spray and be bigger and more tender for your enjoyment!"

Her boobies constantly lactate without being touched. The milk either drips from her nipples, even through clothing, or trickles down her mammoth orbs and drips from their undersides. But when she hasn't been milked for a while, her breasts produce tiny streams of milk that shoot out the ends of her nipples a centimeter. The erotic milk streams form inside each large nipple hole where the central milk duct is small. The miniscule streams become jets whenever her tits are squeezed either by the men or the positions they put her in or by their ramming into her. If Gloria doesn't want to use her breast pump, she just pulls on her nipples, once every minute, lying on her side with a bowl under her nipples. Her men can produce milk jets just by handling her nipples, which is one of her master's favorite ways to play with their fuckdoll.

She faces directly away from her audience to show off the erotic rear view of her boobs which are twice as wide as her back. She of course holds her arms up high so they can see their gorgeous backsides. She turns slowly to give the men a tantalizing backside view of more and more of one of her giant tits. Just when they start seeing her nipple, she teases them by turning to her other side, replacing the arousing view of one luscious tit with a frustratingly small but growing backside view of her other enormous tit.

She turns to her side, shocking her audience even more by how incredibly far out her tits and ass extend from her torso. Viewed from her front, her enormous ass makes her extremely broad, with enticing curves from a tiny waist to slender thighs. But the most erotic view of her ass is from the side due to the incredible distance it protrudes rearward, so very near her back, and its sharp inward curve toward her slim thighs, forming its alluring bubble shape. She bends completely over to blow their minds even more by making her massive ass appear even bigger. She keeps turning from side to side to offer different views of her alluring assets and to enjoy all the faces gaping at her. She shakes her huge ass as she turns and thoroughly enjoys the comments about her bouncing butt, the applause, and the excited looks from a very appreciative audience. She pulls her cheeks apart to show off her pink asshole and the lightly colored, beautiful skin inside her ass crack. She straightens up and turns back to her audience.

"Great! Since you like the way I look, you should enjoy gangbanging me! And I have a surprise for you! You're also going to be breeding me! This is a party to knock me up! I'm just not a sex slave but also a white breeding whore for black men! I love being impregnated by my masters or their black friends! Being bred is so satisfying and exciting for me, and of course my masters enjoy breeding me, so they indulge my breeding fetish often! We have a party to breed me during each of my cycles, unless I'm already pregnant! Ha Unlike breeding porn, I really do get pregnant. Being pregnant often is another of my powerful fetishes, called recreational pregnancies. I love being made pregnant by black men, proudly showing off my baby bump, and shocking everyone that the father could be anyone of my many black lovers! I've been impregnated so many times! It's a running contest for my masters to see who is the most virile and can knock me up the most often. Jay holds the record at a dozen times. I love his semen - he has so much more than anyone else!"

"I keep close track of my cycle and set the date for my breeding parties to coincide with my fertility window. My boobs are always super sensitive, but ovulation makes them even more sensitive! I can confirm that I have just released an egg because my breasts are terribly tender. And they are even more tender right now because they are engorged with milk for your enjoyment. So I beg you, please be gentle with them tonight! Also, when I ovulate, my normally hyper sex drive becomes totally unquenchable. I'm so burning with desire right now, I can't think straight!"

"So where was I? Huh ...Oh yeah, after being bred, I test myself. I'm so happy when I test positive! My lovers and I have the greatest parties! I can't tell you how much I love nurturing black babies inside my womb and being used as an incubator for black babies!"

"For tonight's party, we decided to make it special and even more exciting by excluding my masters from breeding me! You guys are the only ones who will be breeding me tonight! Sorry about the short notice on the invitations, but the ovulation kits don't provide a lot of advance warning. Of course, I'm not on any birth control, and you all will be riding me bareback. I'm getting so excited just talking about this! Look how much cream I'm making to be ready for you guys!"

She thrusts and holds her pelvis forward and widens her stance to give everyone a better look at her cream filled slit dripping on the stage. She smiles as she reaches another climax while she squeezes her swelling labia together and produces a glob of thick cream that flops on the floor for the men.

"And I can see that my masters have given me quite a surprise too. I didn't know that all the men breeding me tonight would be total strangers to me! This is so exciting! You guys are all so handsome and studly! And black! Ha Ha I would love to be impregnated by you guys, even though I don't know any of you and have never even seen you before! Have you ever seen a more outrageous slut? Hee hee After tonight, I'm sure you will know how much I love servicing black men and how willing I am to be your white breeding bitch! I'm so grateful to you all for helping me indulge my breeding fantasy!"

She puts the mic in her mouth and excitedly claps her hands, causing her whoppers to jiggle and squirt more. Then she raises her hands above her tits so that when she claps, she slaps her tits together and making them jiggle and squirt even more for the black men she is wild about.

The breeding parties, being impregnated by her bros, carrying their babies, and genuinely trying to deliver the babies, are all so exciting and satisfying for Gloria. But being bred by complete strangers is even more incredibly exciting, because it makes her feel like the sluttiest of all breeding whores, who is not only willing but highly desirous of being bred literally by any black man. She feels her arousal mounting as she thinks about offering herself as a submissive fuck toy to any black stranger to impregnate just for fun, if that's all he wants. She wants desperately to become the quintessential black breeding whore. How much more of a breeding slut could she possibly be than to let herself be impregnated by a brother she has never seen before and have his black baby? Won't her masters think she is the most shameless and provocative slut in the world by wanting to be bred by fifty total strangers? What could be more exciting and satisfying for a white babe who worships black cocks? She thinks more about how much she is going to enjoy satisfying her overwhelming breeding compulsion and her love for black cocks tonight, as she feels her cream running down her legs. She continues, with a slight tremble in her voice from her excitement and another climax.

"Don't worry, the lucky father won't be saddled with an expectant mother or baby he doesn't want. He will have total control over what to do about my pregnancy, or he can remain anonymous. Unfortunately, my pregnancies have never lasted past 24 weeks. Sometimes my impregnator doesn't want to be a father or wishes to remain anonymous, and my masters force me to abort. And it only takes someone fucking my womb or a sadist abusing my belly during sex to cause a miscarriage."

"The prize for the lucky father, besides bragging rights on his virility, will be moi! You, the father, will own me as your personal sex slave while I am pregnant with your child. You'll sleep with me in our mansion, whenever you can get away from your wife or girlfriend! Ha You'll see my big belly in a myriad of different ways and watch me grow bigger each day. Hopefully, my pregnancy with your child will go to full term and you will see me struggling with a huge belly - eventually I won't be able to do much without help. You'll see how much more sexy, vulnerable, and helpless a woman is with a big, pregnant belly and how different and erotic the sex is."

"I want so much for the most virile man tonight to let me have his baby! So let me tell you what I will do for the father of my child. You must know I am a nympho, since I can't wait to be gangbanged by fifty guys. Well, I'm even more of an insatiable and horny nymphomaniac when I'm pregnant! You will have priority over me and my body over anyone else, including my masters. You of course can have me as often as you wish, wherever, however, and whenever you want. You will be able to do to me anything you want, and I will follow all your orders and do anything to please you."

"How would you guys like to take me out on exclusive dates and watch me strip naked and suck and fuck complete strangers in full view of you and the public, just for your entertainment or profit? Yes, that's right, you can pimp me out on our dates and watch whomever buys me fuck me. You can make me work every night as your whore and make huge amounts of money for you! And you can watch all your friends, homies, and relatives fuck me individually or gangbang me, or watch me blowgang them all! They all can have me as often as you wish. And you can tell me what sexual act you want me to perform on your friends or relatives! That's always fun! Wouldn't you love bragging to all your homies that you're the one who knocked up this beautiful white babe, so lovingly hanging onto your arm and showing off her naked pregnant belly and lactating tits? We'll take pictures of me naked with you holding my big pregnant belly that you can show around your hood. I'll be your trophy white slut! You guys who have a wife or girlfriend will gain quite a reputation by expecting a baby from another woman! And think of your notoriety if this rich, white lady is your slave and has your baby!"

"How will we know who the father is?"

"DNA. I'll need a sample from everyone. There are tubes over there on the table you should spit in and hand to one of the servants. Do it now before you drink or eat anything. I have a doctor who will do anything for me. Thank goodness I have him, because I need help with my bloody miscarriages. He does Chorionic villus samplings on me in just the ninth week of pregnancy, whenever I make it that far. That's also when I usually start to show because of my normally slim stomach. Then we have a big party for the new father and me to celebrate and find out what he wants to do about my pregnancy. I would love to serve my new master, the father, whoever he is, by having his baby, if he allows me!"

"So let me explain the rules for tonight. The first rule is very important and something we're trying for the first time tonight. No vaginal intercourse! You will plunge into my pussy just once to give me your seed. It wouldn't be fair to fuck me and pump out the previous men's semen, now would it? So that means we need some fluffer girls to get you men ready to blow, and I have two fantastic girls lined up for tonight!"