Gloria's Transformations -the Freak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, I also loved getting my nipples fucked, and I want more! Please, please fuck my tits with that monster of yours!" They try many different positions for fucking her nipples, which continues for an hour and a half. One of his favorites is fucking her lying on his back while they hold one of her enormous tits and nipples above his cock. She rapidly falls asleep, too tired to remove the dried semen and cream all over her body and hair.

The next day Terrill finds her awake in bed, lying on a pile of pillows under her head and stomach. She looks odd because the pillows are stacked so high to prevent putting her weight on her tits.

"I thought you didn't like being on your stomach."

"I'm so mad at you for wanting my ass tighter. My ass is so sore, I can't sit, lie on my back, or even walk. And I hate the liquid diet I'm forced to be on now."

She frowns at him, but secretively enjoys the smile on his face. He sits on the bed next to her, and she rolls on her side towards him, completely exposing her bare breasts to him.

"I'm also mad about this horrible ache I have here", she says, pointing at her stomach. "It's my cervix that you wanted tighter!"

"Wow, babe, your nipples still have gapes. That's real sexy. I'd like to hit that."

"Don't even think about fucking them now. About eighty of your friends and you have already done that! They are so sore, I can't squeeze them to milk myself, so I've been using this dreadful breast pump. Will you help me out?" She places a hand on a side of her breast and moves it gently towards Terrill, presenting her nipple to him. "Don't suck too hard, please." Terrill bends down, tongues her gaping nipple hole, and sucks her entire nipple into his mouth, causing her to moan softly. While he sucks up and swallows her milk, she asks him when she can get gangbanged again by five big brothers, in between her moans and orgasms.