Gloria's Transformations - the Game

Story Info
Gloria is a huge fan of the LA Clippers and the zoo.
22k words
4.88
16.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please see the beginnings of previous stories that more completely describe Gloria's series of genetic transformations into a terrifically voluptuous, totally uninhibited, and breathtakingly gorgeous blonde, who develops a hypersexuality condition encompassing a hyper sex drive and many perverse and extremely powerful sexual impulses, including size and black male fetishisms, exhibitionism, masochism, and submissiveness.

Her body was changed dramatically. Her facial and labia majora lips were enhanced. Her derriere was reshaped into a huge bubble butt, and her tits expanded to mind blowing proportions. With her shrunken waist, she has a stunning 81-21-71 figure. Her boobs do not sag, yet are soft and pliable. They lactate two liters of milk an hour and fit into a 36Z bra when drained of milk. Each tit has a very deep and highly expandable central milk duct, into which all of her much enhanced mammary glands feed. Her nipples were enlarged and made highly elastic, along with all the tissues surrounding her milk ducts.

Her white cream starts flowing at the slightest arousal and becomes voluminous during sex. New erogenous zones were created inside her mouth and throat, main milk ducts, colon, and all the skin on her boobs, and the sensitivity of all her erogenous zones elevated to the extreme. Her abdominal, stomach, and colon tissues were made weak and highly elastic, making possible huge expansions of her belly. Her cervix was made very elastic, and her vagina lengthened to nine inches. She becomes a BBC slut and a sex slave to sixteen brothers to try to satisfy her uncontrollable and overwhelming desires and fetishes.

The latest changes to her body (see the beginning of Her Dates story for more details): Her areolas are five inch diameter mounds that rise up an inch at her nipples. Each central milk duct was given a large, rounded entrance with folds. Her nipples are an inch long and 1.5 inches across to accommodate the entrance holes. She grows additional Bartholin's glands to secrete cream directly into her vagina and lower colon. Her vaginal opening was made tight enough to hold fluids. Her urethra, bladder, and their surrounding tissues were made highly elastic. Her labia majora lips now swell out an inch upon arousal and her facial lips were made more voluptuous.

The Ride to the Game

(This escapade occurred when DeAndre was playing for the LA Clippers)

Gloria loves NBA basketball and is ecstatic when her bros get courtside and second row seats to a Clippers game. She earned ten seats in exchange for a private, half hour session with a guy her bros met at Drake's concert.

Gloria does not want to cause a disturbance and be ejected from the stadium, nor reveal her seductive body to underage adults. So she dresses very conservatively and wears a zip up top, very supportive bra and crotchless panties, and a skirt down to just above her knees. Her top, bra, and skirt are black and waterproof. Her top is loose and hangs down from her boobs, totally concealing her waist and astonishing hourglass figure and making her appear obese. Her top zips all the way down, and she wears it zipped up during the game. It is long enough to hide the sharp curves of her butt cheeks as they so abruptly jut out from the small of her back. Her skirt is loose and conceals the bottom sides of her shapely buns as they curve sharply inward toward her slender thighs. No one can see the exotic shape of her bubble butt in her outfit.

Her bra is of a strong fabric that completely hides the bulging of her areola and nipples. It is uncomfortable, but she can't have huge and very provocative bumps in tonight's outfit. The strength of her bra with its wide shoulder straps reduces her bouncing. Her bra is low cut down to the edges of her areola and squishes her boobies together, giving her even more cleavage. Her constantly flowing milk trickles down her stomach from the bottom edges of her bra, runs down over her skirt, and drips off it.

Her bros love her colossal cleavage, so she takes off her top for the limo ride to the stadium. She spreads her legs wide so she can enjoy their lustful stares through her crotchless panties at her vulva that soon becomes creamy. Her luscious body gives her what she wants, and one of her bros tells her to get ready for him. She rolls over on top of the bro sitting next to her in the back seat and asks him to unhook her bra. Then she gets on her knees on the back seat facing away from her bros and twerks her ass for them as she slowly pulls down her pink panties. When her panties are just below her butt cheeks, she of course cradles her cheeks with her panties and use them to bounce her perfect and gorgeous buns up and down.

Her bros could see her naked ass a thousand times and still be terribly aroused by the unbelievable size of her booty, how perfectly smooth and flawless it is, how far out it suddenly spreads from her tiny waist, and how far her butt cheeks hang out over her slim thighs. As she reclines back down in the back seat, another bro announces he wants her.

When her first lover enters her, she suggests he ride her on top. Riding Gloria's top has become more popular with the increased swelling of her labia due to her latest transformation, making her pussy even tighter. They use a wide leather strap to help her keep her legs together when a large group of men all want to ride her on top, but she doesn't need it for only two guys. And this position is even better in the limo since her tits are elevated by the reclining seat. He gladly lifts himself up so she can bring her legs together as tightly as she can with her expanding labia and him inside her. He squishes her huge tits into him as he puts his weight on her, and the tops of her boobs move with him, as he slides back and forth and in and out of her creamy and exceptionally tight pussy with its two fat lips.

Gloria moans softly as she winds down from her sexual high after her second lover dismounts. She lies with her legs spread wide apart because her bros are loving the view of her very plump, pink, and glistening labia majoria lips, the bulge in her tummy, and the cream she is oozing from her glands that secrete into her vestibule. Her majora lips have grown so large now she cannot comfortably bring her legs together. She can feel the blood coursing through her labia, and she fans them with her hand.

"My lips are so hot! And I can't believe how swollen and pink they get now due to my last treatment! Don't you like how hot I feel when you enter me?"

She spreads her majora lips apart with some fingers. "And look how swollen my inner lips are too!"

She smiles and presses a finger into one of her throbbing outer labia lips, on the flesh directly facing her bros, and leaves a white impression. The coitus has just made her even hornier, and she is engaging in a favorite pastime, teasing her bros, and trying to entice someone else to mount her.

Dazhawn speaks to her.

"Boobies, come here and give me a blowjob!"

She quickly gets on her knees in front of Dazhawn and gives him a petulant look as she puts her hair in a ponytail. He watches the semen and cream dripping out of her puffy labia as she speaks and loves the motion of her breasts as she turns her head and torso with her arms high in the air. She wags her tail for her bros' benefit when she is done.

"You know, whenever we are about to arrive somewhere on a date, my mouth suddenly becomes very popular. You guys know how I hate losing my lipstick, having it smeared over my face and getting a mess on my face and boobs right before I must look my best. But you like dominating your sex slave and doing anything you desire with me, don't you?"

Her question is rhetorical, and she smiles because she enjoys pleasing him, regardless of the consequences for her. She has thought about not putting her lipstick on until the last moment, but then she wouldn't be playing their game.

He moves to the edge of his seat so her cow like udders won't interfere with her blowjob and there will be room for them to hang down over the floor. He spreads his legs to accommodate her broad milk jugs. As he holds his cock up and pulls her head down to it, he replies,

"You nailed that, Boobies! Aaahhh! We love making a slammin' chick like you submit to whatever we want!"

After she swallows him balls deep several times and has mucus all over her mouth, he speaks when she comes up for air,

"Pucker your lips!"

With one hand holding his cock and the other on her ponytail, he presses his cock into her face and moves it back and forth over her wet, soft lips and cheeks, doing it repeatedly until her lipstick is all over her face and his cockhead. Then he rapidly fucks her lips with just his cockhead, doing the motion using her ponytail, as she sucks hard to keep her lips tight for him. He stops so her wonderfully soft lips are resting on his cockhead's ridge and slowly enters her mouth until her lips close tightly around his shaft. Then he very slowly pulls her head back, billowing out her fat lips as they are pulled away from her face, until the ridge of his large glans pops out of her mouth. She loves relaxing and letting him fuck her face, regardless of the lipstick smearing, while she concentrates on her orgasms. She drools mucus and makes muffled moans.

He finally tells her to continue her blowjob, which she does feverishly to give herself more time to clean up. She works so hard on his cock that she gags, coughs, and gasps more than usual. Her wet sounds are louder and sloppier than normal as she furiously fucks her throat balls deep with his cock.

She gets him off in record time, and he directs his load all over her face and boobs right before they arrive. She quickly grabs a limo towel and wipes the mess off her boobs. Then she wipes her vulva and thighs so the cream and semen expelled during her previous coitus will not trickle down her leg. She moves to the bar mirror in the limo and works hard on her face and just barely gets it clean of semen, mucus, and lipstick when her bros tell her to exit the limo. One of her bros put her bra on while she was cleaning up, a job they have learned to do well and volunteer for, since after they hook her up, they must pull her bra up onto her exquisite orbs and check its fit.

She puts on the rest of her clothes, and as she gets out of the limo, she undoes her ponytail and pulls her back hem down to lift her top off her cheeks and conceal her sharp curves from the small of her back to her bubble butt. She reapplies her lipstick, using her compact as she walks behind a bro.

"This is so hard to do walking. I'm going to get you, Dazhawn!"

She is their slave, but she has lots of spirit that makes her submissions to her masters more enjoyable for them. Her revenge on her bros is always either spraying their faces with milk or sexually teasing them when she knows they can't have her. When she is done, she puckers her once again, shiny bright red lips and turns her head around at the bros surrounding her but gets no reaction. She never wears nor needs makeup, except lipstick and eyeliner, which she thought unneeded for a basketball game. She examines her lips in the mirror.

"I can't believe you guys like my lips. They are so fat!"

The Game

Her panties are also of a strong material. Both her under garments reduce the bouncing of her huge endowments as she gently walks down the stadium stairs to her courtside seat, closely behind and in front of two bros. Her panties are crotchless because she knows her bros won't miss an opportunity to finger her in public, using her top as cover for their pussy play since it hangs straight down from her huge tits. She can't deny her bros what they want, so she doesn't sit on her top as she sits down in her seat.

"Please don't. You're making me so horny, and my cream is making a mess in my skirt."

She protests, even though she enjoys their fingers inside her, mainly because she knows how much they like forcing her to submit. She continues pleading with them as they switch their seats around her so all of them can have time inside her pussy.

When the star player, DeAndre, comes out to warm up, he immediately sees the drop-dead gorgeous blonde sitting in a courtside seat. The contrast between Gloria's black outfit and her full, long, and light blonde hair and perfect white skin is striking. He dribbles over to her and stands in front of her staring. She smiles broadly at him and kisses the air towards him. Soon another player joins him, and they move closer to her, somewhat bent over and slowly dribbling their balls. Only the two players and the bros sitting next to her can see her now.

She twists her body to give DeAndre a half side view of her. She completely unzips her top and spreads it apart, so he can see her two bewitching hemispheres and the awesome cleavage between them, and her tiny waist. Then she starts tracing the curves of her body. She runs a finger from the tip of a boob to her chest, then her waist, and then down over her immensely broad hips to her seat. Next she places her hand on the small of her back, and his eyes follow as it travels out behind her and around one of her protruding and huge buttocks. Lastly, she puts her hand under her skirt and brings it up to her vulva, exposing her lovely thighs and labia. She opens her mouth and moans as she pushes through her introitus and sprays her thighs with cream. She smiles seductively as she brings a dripping finger covered in white cream up to her red lips.

DeAndre forcefully exhales through pierced lips as he ogles her, wide eyed, then looks away. That is her cue to pull her skirt down and hold her top together right before the players break away. DeAndre does not make any basket shots for a while.

Her bros jump up whenever the Clippers score or get a rebound, but Gloria knows the bouncing and jiggling of her mammoth tits and ass would be too titillating for her to jump, even with her supportive bra and panties. But she does rise up out of her seat slowly during the game action, and her bros tease her about it. She loves watching her team win and sees DeAndre looking at her during the game.

Post Game Fun

After the game, she and her bros wait in their seats, hoping she impressed DeAndre enough to give her a chance to meet him. Their fingering of her becomes more intense as they are sit there with nothing better to do. She makes it more entertaining by jerking and gasping when they first penetrate her introitus and moaning in their ears as their fingers make her climax over and over. She also kisses their necks and describes in their ears what she wishes they could be doing to her, if they weren't in a stadium. Two bros finger her at the same time, one taking her ass. Her fat ass cheeks elevate her asshole high off her seat and make it easily assessable as she sits. The waist of her skirt is stretchy enough to accommodate two muscular forearms. She leaks cream as they work their fingers around inside her and in and out of her.

After some time, the stadium is empty except for a crowd of several hundred fans who have taken seats around Gloria's bros. These are sharp men who realize Gloria can't be fat with her slim neck, arms, and legs, and they are dying to see more of her.

She stands on her chair with a helping, wet hand from a bro and turns and faces the crowd. She scans the fans and is glad there are no underage boys anywhere around, freeing her up to start exposing herself. As soon as she stood up, a big pool of her cream oozed out of her skirt and onto the floor. And everyone can see more cream oozing from her skirt, that is soon attached to her chair via long strings. She smiles and pulls the front of her skirt up to show the cream she can feel running down her thighs. Their comments tell her she also has long filaments of cream dangling from her vulva (she can't see below her tits).

Her extreme exhibitionism takes over, and she unzips her top down to her bra, revealing her spellbinding cleavage and the lovely bare skin of the top halves of her luscious spheres down to her areola. She enjoys their shocked stares for a while, then unzips her top all the way and spreads it apart for them. Her monumental boobs keep her top separated, but the best view of her is from the front, so she turns from side to side for her audience. The men gawk at her phenomenal hourglass figure and can't believe how small her waist is compared to her boobs and hips. The crowd erupts in whistles and cheers, and she smiles and blows kisses to the fans who have now become her fans. She revels in their lustful gawking, the suggestive comments ("I'd sure like to dribble one of those!"), the well deserved compliments, and exclamations of wonder.

Her bros pridefully tell everyone she belongs to them. Soon she is engaging in multiple, risqué conversations with her fans, and the banter amuses her. She becomes more aroused seeing her body's exciting effect on her fans, which increases her cream flow that is the subject of many discussions. Eager to feed her exhibitionism impulse more, she turns around, bends completely over, lifts her top off her ass, and stretches her skirt tight across her ass. She pays particular attention to making it tight on the bottom of her ass to reveal the magnificently erotic and spherical shape of her huge butt cheeks and how far they extend out from her thighs. She rotates slowly around so everyone can get both side and rear views of her fantastic ass. The men go nuts seeing the shape of her voluptuous bubble butt, and their hooting and hollering are exuberant.

Her fans cheer for more, and she would love to strip naked and get their reactions to the firmness and shapeliness of her naked tits and ass, her protruding and huge areola and nipples, her nipple fuck holes, her milk, and her swollen and creamy labia. But she knows she is being monitored on the security cameras and doesn't want to be arrested or perhaps banned. Still, she can't resist pulling her panties down while she remains completely bent over and placing her legs as far apart as she can so her fans will see more of her swollen and dripping labia. She turns her head around to look at her audience and lifts her skirt up to her back to expose her breathtaking booty and labia to everyone's excited delight. She drops her skirt on top of her butt and pulls her cheeks apart to show off her pink asshole and its surrounding, very white, and beautiful flesh.

Her fans jump out of their seats and erupt in cheers, whistles, and applause that make her gasp with excitement. Their obvious enjoyment of her exposed genitalia and booty give her an orgasm as she pulls her skirt back down. She remains bent over but turns her head towards her bros now. They can see the joy in her face but can't hear her moans over the crowd. They are impressed with the power of her exhibitionism. Of course, it helped that they made her terribly horny with their fingering before she flashed the crowd.

Gloria recovers, stands up and turns around, and continues the salacious conversations with her very excited fans. She gets a kick out of being the center of attention for so many men and turning them on. She does suggestive poses with her hands on her tits and ass for their continual photos. She turns around and bends over as she talks to give everyone good views of her figure and cleavage for her gratification and theirs.

She gets lots of questions about her breasts (What size are they? Can you sleep on your stomach?). She naturally uses her hands a lot when she talks, so when she talks about her tits, she supports them and strokes them, which she can tell excites her fans. Someone asks if her breasts are bigger than basketballs, and they all guffaw at her answer, but they do believe her. She says her breasts and ass are natural, and in a way, genetic alterations are, but no one believes her.