Gloria's Transformations - the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bros shoot popcorn into her cleavage, and she fishes it out while glaring at the amused perps. She bends completely forward and rotates around so her fans can all laugh at her and tease her about her udders. She has a great sense of humor and is not vain, so she chuckles at their endless udder jokes, cow comparisons, and "moos. As she puts her curled fingers at the tip of her bra and mimics the motions to milk her teat, she tells everyone,

"I wish I could be milked like a cow right now!" She would love to add to the laughs and relieve the aching in her milk jugs.

Her bros give up waiting on DeAndre and start talking about how much fun it would be for her to really excite her fans and get in trouble. They are about to tell her to strip when a security guard approaches Gloria. She thinks she is in trouble for the mooning and cleavage. She remains facing her audience and brings her top together with just one hand, purposely allowing it to remain mostly spread open, and turns her head towards the guard.

"Hello, Miss. You caught the eye of DeAndre, and he wants to meet you."

"Super! Can my boyfriends come too?"

"No, just you. Please follow me."

Meeting DeAndre

Gloria zips herself up and is led towards the security entrance into the Clipper's locker room but tells the guard she must stop when she sees a ladies' restroom. She dumps the cream in her pussy, but not her ass, to make her stomach flatter and checks her hair and lipstick. Then she is led to a small, unoccupied room inside the locker room and takes off her top and skirt. After awhile, DeAndre enters.

"DeAndre, I'm Gloria and your biggest fan!"

She stretches up to kiss him but doesn't even come close. So he effortlessly lifts her up and puts her butt on a bench. He gawks at her plunging cleavage and her huge mammaries and sighs, as he caresses them. Then his eyes are drawn down to her extremely broad hips. She sees where his eyes have gone and leans back, so her tits won't hide her waist. Now his jaw drops as the smallness of her waist is revealed, compared to the rest of her body. Her waist is half the width of her hips and appears to be even less when she is sitting with her ass spread out! Her striking hourglass figure reminds him of Adriana Alencar, after her latest implants, but Gloria is far sexier due to the much larger, heart stopping size of her all flesh bust and booty and her smaller waist. Gloria has the most gorgeous face and hair, the most perfect skin, the most voluptuous tits and ass, and the tiniest waist he has ever seen. He is instantly in love, or rather lust, with her.

She lets him enjoy the scenery for a while, then leans forward, squashing her breasts against him. She kisses him passionately, impressing him with the plumpness and softness of her augmented lips. Finally, he is able to speak and stares at her tits as he talks. Gloria is not annoyed but amused when men's eyes never leave her tits as they converse with her. She relishes her profound effect on men.

"Well, Gloria, you're big alright! I've never seen tits as big as yours on such a gorgeous babe! My teammates and I are betting if they are real or not."

"I hope you bet they're real, because they are."

She shakes her torso and jiggles for him the tops of her monstrous milk jugs that are outside her bra. DeAndre's eyes are wide open as he ogles them in a state of shock.

"Unhook my bra, please!"

He is frozen for a moment, and she smiles. He soon regains his senses, steps to her side, and is frozen again by the view behind her of her huge bubble butt, protruding out so far to her rear. Finally, he undoes her bra hooks. He has another shocked look on his face as her huge nipples with their deep holes are revealed and her bulging areola. She is needlessly embarrassed as he stares at her deep fuck nipple holes. He is astounded how her huge tits defy gravity and are so round, so exquisitely shaped with no support.

She leans back and moans as he plays with the incredibly gorgeous and extremely sensitive sex organs that Mother Nature so prominently and conveniently put on her chest. He can't believe how soft, pliable, and resilient they are and realizes she can't have implants. The enormous size and protruding shape of her tits, her huge areola and nipples, her overabundance of milk, and the deep, funnel like holes in her nipples are all blowing his mind. It has been several hours since her last milking, and the pressure in each of her boobs produces a tiny, continuous stream of milk, without her boobs being touched. Each tiny milk jet originates from deep inside her fuckholes and arcs through the air.

"Damn girl! Your tits are so gorgeous and shapely! And so soft! Yet don't need any support! And so much milk! Your tits are out-of-this-world! I love them and your nipple holes! I must have you at my party tonight! Luckily, my girlfriend is out of town. And I want to share you with my teammates and friends!"

"I'd love to come to your party, but I'll have to get permission from my boyfriends."

DeAndre gets on his knees and starts sucking on her nipples. She takes her cell phone from her purse and tells Terrill that DeAndre wants her tonight, as she begins climaxing and moaning while on the phone.

"Oh, yeah, I can't tell you how good that feels! Ooohhh! I have so much milk and they ache so much and it's so exciting to have my nipples sucked! Mmmmm ... Yes, I can go with you! But they want to talk aaahhh about a deal."

DeAndre swallows a mouthful of her sweet tasting milk. "Tell them we can talk when they pick you up in the morning."

She relays to Terrill the address and the pass code for DeAndre's estate and teases him by cooing how much she is enjoying DeAndre reaming out and fucking her nipple holes with his long tongue.

"You'll ride with me and some teammates in my limo."

The Limo Ride

She puts her top and skirt back on but not her bra. As she is being escorted to the limo, she asks to use a ladies' restroom again. She dumps the cream in her ass from her bros' finger fucking and her suckling DeAndre, effectively giving herself an enema, to prepare for anal sex. She is thankful for her new glands secreting cream into her colon. She leaves her vaginal cream alone. She puckers her lips to reapply her lipstick. She frowns at the size her lips are now but reminds herself that men love the way they feel.

She waits a half hour in the limo for the players to clear the locker room. She wonders how far down she should have her top unzipped when the players first see her. She decides on half way down to make it tantalizing for them. She is still aroused from DeAndre and her bros, and her excitement continues as she thinks about what is next, so her colon slowly refills with cream. As the players start piling in, all eyes are on Gloria.

"Dang girl! You super fine! As soon as DJ joins us, we're goin' to have fun with ya!"

Gloria smiles at them, too excited and thrilled to speak, and waits in eager anticipation to give herself to such handsome celebrities. She is getting terribly aroused by the stares of so many famous basketball players and knowing they will all soon be inside her. She desperately wants to begin the sex but realizes DeAndre will want to be the first with her. She can feel an increase in her cream flow and her labia and stomach swelling. Without her bra, her nipples and areola produce huge and arousing bulges in her stretchy top. The players are dying to see the rest of her tits.

"You need to strip! DJ will want ya naked when he gets here."

A bro turns the lights up over the back seat. She unzips her top the rest of the way and exposes all of her massive mammaries to her transfixed audience. She does it slowly to prolong their enjoyment and hers and is very slow when she starts revealing her incredible nipples. She loves how all their big, round eyes seem to be boring into her deep fuckholes. Her milk now forms trickles that meander down the sides of her boobs, and soon her nipples are making tiny sprays of milk. She is wearing her gorgeous, blonde hair long, down to her breasts. She sits up in the reclining seat, and her hair is captivating as it cascades on and off her shoulders and tits and in and out of her cleavage with each turn of her head, which she does many times just for the awe struck men.

The players are in shock from the terrifically arousing sight of her voluptuous bosom.

Gloria loves the lust she can see in all their faces and their lewd comments about her huge tits and nipple holes and wants to excite them more. She loves teasing men. She puts her palms on her nipples and squeezes, sinking her fingers into her soft, exquisite flesh. Then she pulls her hands towards her, making her tits balloon out, bounces her tits rapidly and lightly with her hands, and pushes them together, growing her cleavage until it reaches all the way to her hands. She lets go, and her breasts spring apart. She then puts her hands on the outsides of her breasts and slides her hands along her lovely flesh all the way to the inner sides of her tits, applying enough pressure to spread her tits apart and noticeably increase her milk streams.

The players love how soft and pliable her breasts appear, just like natural ones, and yet they are so firm and shapely, unlike any natural ones they have ever seen anywhere near that size before. She smiles as player after player gets uncomfortable and has to adjust his growing cock. She stares at the bulges in their crotches. The players take off their pants and shorts, and her eyes dart from one big black cock to another.

She leans back in the seat, pulls her clothes off, and spreads her legs as wide as she can. She wants them to see her swollen and pink labia and the alluring view of her huge ass cheeks that elevate her pussy so far off the seat. And she wants to show them the white, gooey cream she can feel has filled her vestibule and is flowing down her ass crack onto the seat. She pokes the growing pooch in her stomach. Her vestibule's mound of cream noticeably balloons out, and her flow momentarily increases.

"Damn, this pawg is ready for us!"

"Oh yeah, my pussy is loaded with cream for you guys! I can't wait for all of you to fuck me! And there's something else I'm dying to give each of you!"

She puts her hands on the sides of her bulbous tits and squeezes them together, turning the two tiny streams of milk into jets that squirt out two feet.

"Oh, shit!"

DeAndre finally enters the limo and laughs at all the stunned looks on his teammates faces.

"Didn't I tell you how awesome she is?" He sits next to her, and she helps him take his pants and shorts off. "Mount me, Sweetie!"

She is impressed with his size and can't stop herself from kissing his erect cock and swallowing his cockhead once, before she straddles him and does as told. Everyone enjoys the loud splooshing sounds made as she impaled herself on him and starts pumping his oversized cock in and out of her cream filled pussy. After a few slow fucks to get used to his size, she sits down on him really hard and ejects cream, clearly visible to the teammates, onto the seat and his lap, with a loud splat. She puts a nipple in his mouth and moans loudly each time she drives him deep inside her.

"Oh wow, your cock is so big! I love how you feel inside me!...Oh, yeah, please don't stop sucking on me! Oooohhh They ache so much when they're full of milk like this! Mmmmm ... Can you feel me twitching from the orgasms? Aaaahhhh Don't you love how I can take your whole dick?"

She rides him for several minutes, pulls her nipple out of his mouth, buries his head in her cleavage, then gives him her other nipple. She does lots of breast play to entertain him as she rides his cock up and down. She squeezes milk into his mouth and on his face, slaps his face with her soft tits, and pokes him in his eyes with each nipple. She never stops moaning or her provocative comments. Each time she rides his cock down, the splooshing sounds continue and the cream on him and her makes a splat when she reaches his lap.

"Now I want you to feel how creamy and tight my ass is."

She rises up until he is out of her and drips cream as she positions his cock at her asshole. She suddenly plunges down onto it, impaling herself on his hard shaft and loudly expelling cream from her ass. She groans from the pain, since she gave herself no prep for his abrupt entrance up her ass, but she knew he would enjoy it more that way.

"Doesn't my ass feel better than other women's? And don't you love how creamy it is?"

"Hell yes! You feel so soft, and your entire ass feels really tight, not just your asshole! And I've never had a woman who could take my entire dick so easily in her ass or pussy and yet feel so tight! You are incredible!"

DeAndre is lost in a dream world as his cock slides in and out of her ass, while his teammates wonder how the fluid being loudly ejected from her ass could be her cream. They think she must have previously given herself a cream enema. She rides DeAndre for 30 minutes enjoying huge orgasms since his celebrity, good looks, charisma, and large cock have charmed her and made her more excited than she has been in a long time.

She continues her breast play and slides her cleavage from the bottom of his neck to the top of his head as she rides him. And of course she has to slap his cheek with one soft booby by twisting her body, then with the other booby on the other side, and then with both boobies using her hands. He loves it when she buries his head between the mountains of her exquisite bosom. She pauses with her mammoth tits right in front of his eyes, giving him a moment to gape at her gorgeous tits that appear impossibly gigantic so close to him. Then she pushes her tits into his face and shakes her torso. She repeats this over and over again, giving him a different view of her tits each time, as she rides his cock.

"Do my teammates now before they go nuts."

She desperately wants to continue riding him until he blows but does as told. Someone hands DeAndre a towel to wipe her milk off his face. She drips cream as she moves to the next player in the limo, addressing him by name, since she knows all the players. She lifts his balls up with a hand, and kisses them and his cock, then she straddles his lap, puts her arms around his neck, and kisses him passionately. She smiles as she moves his cockhead around in her vestibule, to cover it with her cream, before she puts him at her vaginal opening and sits on him as hard as she can to maximize the splat for everyone's amusement. She moans and gasps as his cock plunges deep inside her and pushes a nipple into his mouth. She varies what she does with each bro to make it more interesting. Sometimes when she is ready, she says,

"Would you like to fuck me, or do you want me to fuck you?"

She rides each player for about 20 minutes, moaning with an open mouth and ecstasy on her face each time she lowers herself hard onto their sizable cocks. She gives each man titty play and then her pussy and ass, before DeAndre tells her to mount the next player. They all enjoy her gorgeous tits and gasp at the heavenly sensations of her cream filled pussy and colon engulfing their shafts as she slams her soft tits into their faces and lifts her body up and down on their cocks.

The limo is filled with her moans, the sloshing sounds of her creamy pussy and ass, and the slaps of her ass on their laps and her tits on their faces. The driver turns the music off so they can hear the sounds she is making better. Some want her to fuck them, but others hold her hips tight and give her a rapid, extremely hard pounding that only world-class athletes could do. They pump her vagina and ass so hard and put her into such a state of orgasmic rapture, that she doesn't respond when they stop and it is the next player's turn. Her new lover easily lifts her up off her last partner and puts her down on top of him.

She is breathing hard from the constant fucking and is dizzy from the huge orgasms, when the sixth and last player realizes they are not far from DeAndre's six million dollar mansion. So he gets on his knees on the carpet behind Gloria, and she guides his cock into her ass. So now she is delighted to have two cocks in her to ride at the same time. Usually when being double penetrated, the men do the action and are not exactly synchronized, so this is something novel for her, and she loves it.

Someone shines a cell phone light on her stomach so they can better see the bugle in her when she sits down all the way on the two big cocks. They notice the bulge doesn't go away entirely when she rises up off their cocks, and wonder why, because they remember her stomach was much flatter when they first saw her. She moans so loudly and makes such a loud splat each time she rams the two cocks hard into herself that the driver repositions his mirror to catch the action. She is still fucking them when they stop in the driveway, so she is late getting out of the limo.

The Players Enjoy Her

The party is already well underway when they arrive. There are many wives and girlfriends present whom they don't want to see Gloria. She doesn't bother to dress and steps out of the limo naked, with her hands covering her nipples. Her tits are pink from the action in the limo, and she is dripping cream. Jaws drop on the black bodyguards, servants, and chauffeurs, who freeze and just gawk at her. She smiles, drops her hands for them, and turns around so they can all get a good look. The milk dripping from her nipples and the cream from her labia give them something else to stare at. A few arriving guests, luckily no couples, get a glimpse of her on the driveway before she is secreted away by one of the servants to a large guesthouse at the rear of DeAndres's property.

She is sitting naked on the foot of a bed in a large bedroom putting her beautiful blonde hair into a ponytail when she is joined by two Clippers players. They are stunned by how sexy she looks with her arms up high, giving them marvelous views of her colossal tits and their jiggling as she ties her hair. The ponytail helps keep semen out of her hair, and she knows men like to use it as a handle for her and see it flop around as they fuck her. She will also use her ponytail to playfully beat some of the men who will be constantly around her during the night.

"Johnathan and Patrick! I'm such a great fan of yours, and I feel so excited and honored to party with you! Please do anything you want to me!"

"Hot damn, look at the bazzongas on this hot pawg!"

They stand next to her, fondling her gigantic tits, and feel her trembling with excitement as she takes down their pants and shorts. She compliments them, especially Johnathan, on their cocks, hard bodies, and handsome looks, as she kisses their growing cocks passionately.

"Wow, Big Man, I see how you got your nickname! I am impressed with your cock!"

Johnathan grabs her by her waist and puts her on top of him as he rolls onto the bed. With one hand on her back, he pulls her into him, smothering his face in her cleavage, and with the other, guides his big manhood into her. She starts climaxing the moment he enters her and gasps and moans very emotionally as she feels his thick cock stretching out her pussy and displacing the cream in it. She ejects some cream and can feel cream being pushed deeper into her, expanding her womb and belly.

Patrick gets behind her and enters her ass. Johnathan is in heaven and can't speak, but Patrick repeatedly exclaims how unbelievably enormous and perfect her ass is, how gorgeous she is, and how absolutely wonderfully soft and tight and slippery she feels inside. The sex with them is much more exciting than normal for Gloria because she can't take her mind off who they are. She realizes she can definitely add being a groupie to her long list of deviant sexual impulses.