Gloria's Transformations - the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnathan tells her to get on her hands and knees. At first she tries to put her arms straight down, squishing her tits together, to show the men that her tits are much too wide to fit between her arms. Then she spreads her arms apart at just the right spacing, thinking about what the men would enjoy watching. Johnathan doesn't perform a normal ass fucking, because he wants to give her huge tits lots of motion, as she anticipated. When he rams his cock hard into her asshole, he also pushes her forward, and then pulls her back as he withdraws to set her up for another ramming. Her heavy udders are squeezed together as they swing between her arms, causing one to move ahead of the other, before they spring apart. So wobbling action is added to the swinging motion of her luscious, oversized sex organs to enhance the men's visual thrills. Of course, they spray milk when they collide with her thighs and are squeezed between her arms.

Each time he smashes into her ass, her huge buttocks expand so erotically. The men are entralled by her ass being expanded upward and spread out even wider. Her bubble cheeks are expanded forward and alluringly overhang her back even more. And the ripples he sends through her firm booty flesh are enchanting.

Patrick lies on the bed next to her, mesmerized for the longest time by the expansion of her ass, the motion of her breasts, and her moaning. He positions his head on the mattress so that her swinging nipples graze his lips or tongue and spray him before he decides to join them. Johnathan momentarily stops as Patrick puts his cockhead on her lips. He then pushes her forward, impaling her on Patrick's cock before refilling her pussy as he pulls her back with his strong arms on her broad hips. Patrick does nothing and is delighted again as she takes him deeper and deeper until her nose is being tickled by his pubic hair with each fuck.

When Gloria feels Patrick's first ejaculation, she pushes him away and Johnathan stops her motion. She sucks hard on his cockhead with her fat lips and strokes his cock as he fills her mouth. When Johnathan resumes fucking her and pushes her forward, the semen in her explodes out her lips and nose and down her throat. She coughs while she is being fucked, blowing out her cheeks and ejecting more semen. Patrick withdraws, and she turns her head to show Johnathan her semen decoration. She still has some of her lipstick on, and her lips are a beautiful red with a foamy white glisten. Gobs of cum and long, white strings dangle from her lips and nose as she coughs and speaks with a nasal voice.

"Oh, Patrick, I loved your load! Please, Johnathan, give it to me hard!"

Johnathan grabs her arms and pulls her torso back and up, pointing her breasts ahead and arching her back. Her breasts are now beautifully on display, and she turns her head to see all the men lustfully admiring them. Her transformations have made her very limber, and her back is now incredibly curved, making her huge butt cheeks seem even bigger as they protrude up and out so far. They just can't believe how huge her butt is compared to her waist and how the small of her back forms such a deep saddle between her protruding bubble butt and the rest of her torso.

She breathes hard as she waits for him, but he is still captivated by how awesome her outrageously huge, but very shapely bubble butt appears in this position. He ogles his magnificent view of her booty while he fondles and slaps it, then starts lifting up her butt cheeks and dropping them, and spreading them apart and squeezing them together and suddenly releasing them, to see their reactions. Her cheeks are exquisitely firm and maintain their smooth curves, without any unsightly folds or dimples, as they change their shape and bounce around. He juggles her two ass cheeks in his hands and grabs her all over her derrière and squeezes. She concludes he must be an ass man or has been converted to one by her magnificent butt. He also gyrates his cock around inside her, jiggling her butt and boobs and making her moan while he continues to play with her enticing ass.

"Big Man, please give me your wonderful cock hard now, I'm begging you!"

Finally he begins thrusting hard into her again, making her breasts heave up and down, arching her back even more, spreading out her seductive butt, and spraying milk at the end of her titty swings. Timed with his rams into her, he jerks her arms back to heave her bosom even more for his buddy and a growing crowd to watch. He fucks her for 15 minutes, then suddenly releases her arms and withdraws.

She keeps her arms behind her back and lets her upper body fall forward onto her tits for the men. They sigh in awe as her bumpers expand as they hit the mattress, and she groans as her upper torso bounces up and down. Then she spreads her tits wide apart to put her face on the mattress and stick her ass up even higher into the air for her men. He spreads his legs apart and squats down on top of her ass, so everyone has a great view of her huge booty. He grabs her waist and starts slamming into her, making very loud and sloppy slapping sounds and jerking her entire body. He only lasts 5 minutes due to her erotic moans and the motions of her ass. When he withdraws, she reaches back and spreads and holds her ass cheeks wide apart. Cream is all over her ass, and streaks are on her ass and thighs, pointing toward her beautiful, pink hole.

"Oh, how I loved the Big Man's cock! Does anyone else want to have me in this position? Please, guys, I want to feel more cocks up my ass!"

She lets go of her cheeks and rocks her hips to elevate one butt cheek, then the other. She is soon obliged by a player who kneels behind her. He starts off by fucking her ass crack, using the cream in it, and does her with no hands, giving the men even better views of her bouncing bubble cheeks. He doesn't need to hold her cheeks together. He continues not using his hands after guiding his cock into her asshole.

As he puts her into their next position, without asking her consent, she speaks to the crowd that has filled up the bedroom to watch her. She is a complete stranger to all the men, and none of her masters are there to explain her most unusual body. So she tells everyone her body is the result of several rare conditions and illegal medical procedures that she can't discuss. They are quick to share that information, and soon the number of questions put to her is manageable.

Gloria has been highly aroused and producing cream at a high rate for some time, and even after losing cream during the coitus with the players, her stomach now has a sizeable bulge. She tells her audience that she is not fat and her bulge is because she is full of cream, which she demonstrates by pushing on her bulge and producing a flow of cream.

Her demonstration gives the player next in line an idea, so he kneels in front of her, grabs her hips, leans back, and pulls her up until her pussy is at his cock. Her shoulders are on the bed, her legs wrapped around him, and her bulge is up high and nicely on display for all to ogle. He slowly enters her pussy, and everyone marvels at the large and very noticeable swelling of her bulge when he is all the way inside her, as his cock displaces the cream and semen in her. His cock is rigid and tries to poke out of her stomach in this position, which adds to her bulge. The rhythmic swelling and shrinking of her bulge and the bouncing of her mammoth breasts as he fucks her are breathtaking.

When one of her favorite players approaches her, as a treat for him, she gets on her knees into one of the sexiest positions for a woman of her exceptional endowments. She bends her knees at just the correct angle to push her huge ass rearward and upward. And she arches her back to help put her ass's immense size and perfectly smooth curves wonderfully on display and make her asshole temptingly assessable. She puts her arms behind her back to not obstruct the side view of her tits and to spread apart her ass cheeks and present her asshole to him. Her massive tits are gorgeously and so alluringly cradled between her thighs and the mattress. Her weight squashes her boobs, making them even wider, and the view of her spherical orbs protruding out so far from her sides is majestic. Her tits take up so much room, her chin is six inches from the mattress, making her mouth nicely available for anyone squatting in front of her.

He of course can't resist her ass, and as he thrusts into her, her bumpers are squashed even more, then rebound and bounce her up as he withdraws. Other players enjoy her in this position, and for some variety, she puts her arms between her legs as she falls forward, capturing them between her tits and legs and making her look so vulnerable and helpless. It is one of the positions she uses to please her sadistic and domineering bros.

Gloria is also supremely seductive when players put her on her stomach and spread her legs apart. They can't believe how far apart they can spread her legs. She sees their amazement at how supple she is and rises up into a leg split for them. To please them more, she leans forward in the split, and twerks her ass, moving each huge cheek independently and wags her ponytail. They can only watch her for a short while before they take her hands off the mattress, push her over onto her tits, nicely bouncing her and squishing them. Several players want to fuck her ass in her split.

She is breathing hard, rising up and down on her tits, and waiting to feel the next player's cock slide into her ass, when one enterprising player sits down in front of her. He pulls her shoulders up until the bottom of her tits are two inches from the mattress. She is so smart, even when her head is cloudy with endorphins, and guesses what's next. She smiles and puts her hands on the mattress behind her tits to keep her torso at that angle. Everyone guffaws when he forcefully shoves her tits down, bouncing them off the mattress, and making them squirt milk.

"Hey, look, you can dribble her tittyballs! And she is doing a great job of dribbling herself! Ha!"

The two types of dribbles are only possible due to the incredible firmness and elasticity and the hyperlactation of her sensational breasts. As player after player dribbles her breasts, she decides not to tell her bros about this novel way to play with her huge tits, since her sadistic bros will want to dribble them on a hard floor. The players love dribbling her tittyballs, the new name for her tits. They grab her tittyballs with their fingers spread apart and agree that they really are bigger than basketballs.

Next they tell her to get up and perform leg splits, which they enjoy with cheerleaders whose bodies are not even close to as voluptuous as hers. They lie down, and she does splits on top of them, impaling herself on their cocks, using her pussy, then her ass. Then two spectators hold her split legs in the air by her ankles for players to stand behind her and have her while they hold onto and fondle her huge tits. She is glad her bros are not there to be enticed by her in the air in a split, because it is uncomfortable being supported on only by pussy or asshole, tits, and ankles.

When a player finally decides to again put her on her stomach, they see that her upper torso is six inches off the mattress because her squished tits are still so fat. Her stomach amazingly doesn't touch the mattress, except when the men are putting their weight on her or her stomach is bulging due to their penetrations into her loads of cream.

Her nipple fuck holes were designed to encourage penetration, and they do, by the player's tongues and fingers. When they cannot feel a bottom in her holes and feel how pliable her tissues are, it doesn't take long before an enterprising player tries to mount one of her nipple holes with his cock, which she encourages by smiling and initially holding her breast for him. He and everyone in the audience are shocked by the easy expansion of her nipple and breast to swallow up his cock head and make it disappear inside her hole. She rests on her elbows and throws her head back when her climax peaks. Her ecstasy clearly shows on her face, and the loudness and frequency of her moans increase. She loves to entertain men and express her feelings, so she lets it all out.

"I love what you're doing to me! Oooohhhh, yeah! Keep going deeper into my tit, please!"

The men are totally engrossed by the erotic expansion of her mammary flesh as he pushes his shaft further into her breast. The whole room erupts in shouted exclamations of disbelief and excitement as he holds her breast with both hands and starts fucking it. Everyone scrambles to get a good view of the action and a cell phone video of it. The friction of his cock in her tight hole produces ripples in her soft breast flesh that add to the expansion and contraction of her breast tissues as he thrusts in and out of her. He repositions his hands at the back of her breasts to allow more ripples.

"Oh God, I love it Aaahhh when my tits are fucked!"

He takes his hands off her tit and puts them on her back and shoulder, so he can pull her into him and smash her tit into a huge donut with each thrust. She helps him by moving away each time he withdraws. Her moans get louder, and she adds in groans due to the squishing of her tit. Gloria loves the increased excitement she can see in all the men's faces and the lavish compliments she receives from all the men, especially from the players whom she wants so much to please and impress. Everyone must fuck one or both of her boobs at some time during their turn with her. There is soon a line of guests in the living room waiting to get into the bedroom to watch Gloria and a line of players in the bedroom who cannot wait to fuck her boobies.

Her reputation grows when a well endowed and very muscular player demonstrates to the crowd the extraordinary amount of cream in her pussy and ass. He tells her to lie on her stomach on him with her legs spread wide apart. She pauses for a moment with her nipples above his chest, so the men can see the semen oozing from her nipple holes. Her nipples are connected to his chest by strings of semen when she lowers her upper torso onto his chest. She does it slowly to prolong the squishing of her massive torpedoes against him to please her voyeuristic audience. The men love the side views of her breasts ballooned out so wide on his chest. The firmness of her tits prevents them from being completely flattened, and her chest does not get closer than six inches to his. They make jokes about her "bumpers."

The player positions his cockhead just inside her vagina with her help, puts his hands on her sides near her hips, and raises his groin and her off the bed. He suddenly pushes her back onto his cock, as hard as he can with his burly triceps. Her audience is awestruck by the long streams of cream ejected through the air and the loud ssppluutt sounds. She groans from the pain each time he does it but doesn't complain.

Then he repeats the performance in her asshole, producing less impressive ejections, since some of the cream just flows into her upper colon. Another player repeats both performances when someone gets the bright idea to put her on her back, so they can see the swinging of her massive breasts and fountains of her milk each time.

To make sure everyone realizes just how much cream is in her ass, a player with a clean cock penetrates her ass, doing it slowly with her cheeks spread wide apart so everyone can clearly see he is in her asshole. What a striking contrast they make - his coal black cock in her very white ass that is beautifully white and pink around her asshole. After giving her many strokes, he withdraws and poses for pictures of the cream smothering his cock and dripping off it. He and other men taste the cream on his cock and verify it tastes the same as her vaginal cream.

The players fuck Gloria mostly one at a time, but sometimes buddies share her, two or three at a time. Sharing her always becomes a contest to see who can last the longest, and the player who blows first is dissed. She prefers not to be taken orally, since she loves talking basketball with the players. They are impressed with her knowledge of the game and them. But she doesn't object, because she wants so much to please them, and she can't anyway with a cock suddenly stuffed in her mouth. They sometimes put her on her side so two men can have her, then twist her body and hang her head over the side of the bed or two pillows to deep throat her.

Three men also enjoy letting her do all the action. If the men are slow, she takes that as a cue and enthusiastically takes over. She straddles a man lying on the bed and slides him into her pussy. She invites another man to squats behind her and enter her ass, and a third guy to kneel in front of her. She sits down as far as she can on the cocks in her ass and pussy and then pulls the third guy toward her until his cockhead is at her lips. She does it slowly at first, but soon is lunging upward and forward, bulging out her throat as she takes him inside her until her nose is buried in his pubic hair. When she rocks back, moaning, as she impales herself hard on the two guys in her ass and pussy and bulges out her stomach.

Of course the players are very strong and quick, and spit roasting Gloria is a favorite way to enjoy her. One player fills her pussy and supports her with his hands sunk into her soft buttocks. Another player pulls her down horizontally, puts his cockhead in her mouth, and holds onto her shoulders. Then they alternate pushing her back and forth between them, slamming their groins alternately into her vulva and face, driving their cocks deep into her vagina and throat, and slapping her ass and forehead with their balls. She moans and moans to show how much she is enjoying it and enhance their pleasure. She makes lots of soft grunting and wet, slurping sounds as their cocks drive deep into her throat. The sights of her massive boobs, rhythmically swaying back and forth and spraying milk, and the alternating bulges in her stomach and throat, as she takes the big cocks, are thrilling for the men.

It is little scary for Gloria when a player hands her off to another, but they do it without dropping her. Sometimes two other players, waiting for their turn, are on her nipples while she is being spit roasted. Her nipples stay in the mouths of the players she is suckling as the rest of her huge tits move with her. She produces a stream of milk inside each mouth due to the distortions of her tits, and the players don't even have to suck.

They also love to spin her on their cocks, just like a real spit roast, which is something new for Gloria. They bring her legs up to her chest, and put her hands on her calves, so she can hold her legs. Some guys put her knees together, spreading apart her monumental tits, and others put her knees on the outside of her tits, squishing them together. Then they step close together, so they are both deep inside her, and start spinning her around. This position amuses everyone except Gloria, since she cannot breathe, but she loves the novel sensations of two big cocks rotating around inside her. Everyone has a good laugh about her being screwed.

Putting her knees together between her tits becomes more popular, because when they rotate her one way, and then suddenly reverse her direction, they can watch the erotic motion of her jumbo tits as they react and spray milk. They find she spins better if they use her asshole rather her pussy. The spinning teams all do her in one location, so the cream and mucus dripping from her form gooey lines on the floor.

When she can't hold her legs anymore due to a lack of air, her lovers step away from each other, and push her back and forth between them as they are spinning her, so she can take a breath when the cock in her throat momentarily pulls out. So she really is being screwed, at both ends, and she enjoys immensely the unique sensations of their cocks both spinning and thrusting inside her. They spin her slowly so they all can revel in the novel feelings, then they see how fast they can spin her.