Glory Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec smiled. "You like that memory, don't you, hanna?"

hanna shivered. "Yes, Master. Thank You for letting me relive it again, Master."

Alec ran a finger gently over her breasts. "I was happy to reward you, hanna. You did a very good job tonight."

"Thank You, Master." hanna sighed with pleasure. "I hope the girls please You, Master."

Alec chuckled as he looked across the room at the nine naked women. They stared vacantly back at him, but their minds were seeing nothing but the perfect pleasure of total obedience. "hanna, don't be silly. Where would I get the time to pleasure nine additional girls? I have to loan you out to friends just to keep that itchy little pussy of yours happy." He felt hanna's nipples stiffen, but he continued. "I'm just going to let them go with a few triggers installed, and a few compulsions. They're going to want to keep in touch with you more often from now on, hanna, and you're going to find that whenever you get together with them--singly, or in groups--they're going to love the idea of reliving those college days, and they'll be very open to any suggestions you might have to pass the time." He kissed her on the forehead. "Doesn't that sound nice?"

hanna practically gasped in awe. "Master, I thought they were for You, I...thank You, I...why?"

Alec looked at his watch, and saw that the time had just gone past midnight. "What day is it now, hanna?" he asked.

hanna smiled. "You remembered!"

"Happy Anniversary, sweetie."

THE END

12