Glory Daze Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

I broke away from her embrace for a moment, catching my breath.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her.

"You heard me the other day," she said huskily, "If Todd won't give me what I want, then I'll look for it elsewhere. I figured, well, with what I heard about you that you'd be a good choice. Besides I know you Marc. You're a good guy. You wouldn't hurt me."

"What've you heard about me?" I asked her laughing, "Do I have a reputation or something?"

"Girls talk too you know," she replied smugly.

Well that much was obvious. Since I figured I knew where she wanted this show to end, my usual cockiness was coming on strong.

"So tell me what you want," I said my hands reaching down behind her to squeeze those tender ass checks, and which in turn pulled her closer to the bulge in my jeans.

She was breathing heavily onto my neck and didn't seem to be wrestling with any great reluctance as she said, "I want you, not Todd."

"Be careful what you wish for," I said, softly, "You just might get it."

There was no battle going on in mind or in my jeans. I wanted to get inside her badly. But if Ali was wrestling with guilt or anything else, there was no apparent conflict in her attitude towards me.

I looked into her eyes, and swallowed hard.

We were safely locked away in Jameson's parent's room, I'd been here before. I knew the drill, and I didn't expect any interruptions.

Ali looked fine. And I was dying to touch all over her body. I wanted to lick her like a cat.

But this was so wrong. This was a buddy's girlfriend!

Ali ran a hand down my chest slowly, and I remembered my earlier conversation with Todd. I thought if he didn't appreciate her, I certainly did.

When Ali's hand reached the bulge in my jeans, gently rubbing over it, I sighed into her mouth. That was it. That was all it took. Fuck Todd! If he could let a prime piece of ass like this get away from him, then the dumb fuck deserved to be missing out on her pussy. A man needed to protect his woman and give her the satisfaction she needed.

I wasn't going to feel guilty that this precious creature wanted, no needed, a piece of me.

More determined now than ever, I let my hand up the front of her sexy body until it found the mound of her soft breast and I squeezed it gently.

"Oh, mmmmm..." was the response I got for my troubles, as Ali moaned in pleasure.

She was very turned on now. I knew her pussy must have been aching to be touched, to be filled. Her agile fingers undid the button on my jeans and tugged down my zipper, her tongue raced around in the back of my mouth.

By this point I was very excited, and very hard, having had a boner off and on for over an hour. I knew I was going to be spared the agony of blue balls tonight as her hand slipped beyond the elastic waistband of my boxers and I felt her cherry red fingernails glide through my pubic hair. I moved my hands down her body until they ended up between her covered legs.

Without much effort her little hand found my nearly ten inches of iron hard dick and her fingers gripped it eagerly. She stroked me slowly, still kissing me as I rubbed her clit and crotch under the thin material of her panties. I could feel the incredible warmth radiating from her pussy through the fabric. In that second I knew how badly she needed my cock in there. And, suddenly, as she stroked my tip, I came in her hand inside my boxer shorts, just like that kid in American Pie. I'd been so turned on by her tight body all night that I'd come prematurely like I was a virgin, rather than acting like the prize stallion she and I both knew and hoped I was. My actions were so unlike me; a guy who had scored by that time with over forty of the most prime and eligible pussies at school.

"Oops," she said, pulling her hand out of my pants and up to her lips.

She licked the white cream off of her coated fingertips.

"I'm sorry," I said, embarrassed.

My face was turning three shades of crimson. I could feel it.

"Well," she said, encouragingly, "Todd used to call me a prick tease. I bet you're good for a least another round."

Without waiting to find out, she pulled my slightly softened dick out of my creamed underwear, and stroked it insistently, as she leaned in to kiss me again. I moaned and felt renewed vigor in my meat.

"Damn," she breathed, "It's true what they say. And you are way bigger than Ben or Todd!"

"They don't call me hammer for nothing," I groaned softly, leaning in to kiss her again.

But I pulled away from her mouth to cover her cheek and neck with my warm lips, nuzzling her earlobe as my fingers went to work on her panties under her skirt. My lips found hers again, and my tongue slid back into the mouth of my buddy's girl, as my hand slipped into her panties. I could feel the curls of her nicely trimmed pubic hair as my fingertips ran through it searching for her opening gate.

When I felt her hot, silky wetness I knew I'd found the hole that I was looking for.

"Damn," she moaned, breaking away from our kiss briefly, letting her head fall back in pleasure, before kissing me again and with even more force than before.

By this time I was harder than I'd been the last time I came. Her hand squeezed my shaft again, but this time I knew I'd regained control. My fingers moved in time into her hungry slit, as she beat me off. Then I slowly began to, ever so lightly, run a finger up and down her cunt lips and I sucked hard on her tongue.

I knew how to please a woman by this point.

I sensed she needed to be fucked, and she needed it so badly that she didn't care Todd was downstairs in the same house. The fact that he was in the living room beneath us was an incredible turn on for me actually.

I dipped my fingers repeatedly into her tight box, as her warm pussy gripped me tightly up to the second knuckle of my middle finger. Meanwhile her small hand was stroking me quickly now, almost daring me to cum again, and I'd begun humping upwards slightly into her palm, unable to control myself.

Ali was breathing so heavily, I worried she might hyperventilate or something. She was gasping every time my big finger went in and out of her cunt. God, if she liked that, wait till she got a load of my cock.

Then she broke our kiss, and looked at me like a jungle cat.

"Can I suck your cock?" she asked me, in the sexiest voice I'd ever heard.

I wanted to answer with something smart, but my brain had stopped working and so had my voice, for all that came out of me was a groan and an enthusiastic nod.

Moving my hand out of her panties, I watched her bend over towards my lap, holding my dick straight up in the air. She examined it for a moment, smiling, taking in the shape and size. I happen to lean a little to the left, but that doesn't diminish the overall size and length of the presentation for someone viewing me naked for the first time. There weren't any other guys in school white or black with a dick that big. And I watched her tongue quickly, eagerly, lick from the bottom of up to the top of the shaft up to the top; I closed my eyes and gave out a long contented sigh enjoying the feeling she was bringing me.

My hand reached out to grab on to her long, beautiful hair, wrapping it around my fist as Ali's tongue licked all around my mushroom tip, more slowly this time.

Suddenly, I was in heaven as I felt her mouth engulf the first five inches of my cock instantly. I groaned again, squeezing her hair as she began to willingly bob her head up and down on my spike right there on Jameson's parent's bed. Her blowjob was fucking amazing; she clearly had had a lot of practice with Ben and then Todd. What a dumb shit Todd was! My ears were filled with the sounds of the smacking of her lips as she slurped up and down my length.

She could probably be heard in the hallway.

Her hand cradled my balls, holding them gently as her lips glided up and down my mighty shaft. She tried again and again to take it all the way in her mouth and then pulled out, moving slightly further down each time, stuffing more and more in, over and over, not missing a beat. It only took her about five minutes, and she maintained a fast pace the entire time.

I knew I was losing it.

"Jesus Christ!" I groaned, and she redoubled her efforts, sucking hard on my dick, slurping loudly

I gripped her hair tightly, unable to stop myself, and then I moaned even more loudly, holding her head down on my manhood as the flood gates opened.

I came. I came all over. A stream of cum fired deep into her mouth. Ali swallowed most of the load as she forced my dick out of her mouth. She held the tip of my cock against her cheek, stroking me. More cum than I'd ever thought possible spurted out me, which she rubbed all over her cheek like the girls in the porn flicks do. She actually purred like a kitten, rubbing the end of my dick all over her chin and mouth, gathering my cum onto her face as the remaining drops dribbled out. When it was finished Ali looked up at me.

Fuck, her pretty face had my cum all over it! Like a facial. Thick and white, it was spotted across her gorgeous face as her hand gently squeezed a little more from the piss slit at the top of my dick. Smiling, not taking her eyes off of me, her tongue snaked out and gathered my semen off the end of my dick and scooped it into her mouth. Finally, for effect, she released me, licking the jizz from around her mouth as she grabbed for some tissues on an end table near the bed. She wiped her face off, smiling.

"Was that good for you?" she asked.

All I could do was nod my agreement.

"Now I think it's my turn," she ordered.

She got up off the bed and began taking off her clothing. She started by pushing her skirt down over her silky ass. Then her skimpy panties were fully exposed to my eyes. I was really enjoying the view, but it only got better as her sandals and stockings came off too. I realized for the first time that her toenails were painted to match the color of her fingernails. This was awesome. Ali was putting on her own private strip show just for me, and piece after piece of clothing was hitting the floor.

My horny dick never had a chance to go back down!

I stopped her before she took off her panties. I wanted to savor all of this. Really enjoy the moment. I wanted to eat her out through her panties for a while, and prolong the opportunity to see her wonderful pink pussy. Which was now much easier for me, since I'd already come twice by this time.

As I contemplated my options, Ali lay down on the bed next to me wearing only her panties and I watched her spread her thighs in invitation.

What kind of man am I to refuse such a polite request? Her eyes fixed on mine as I went down between her open thighs.

I broke our gaze so I could examine my working environment. I heard Ali gasp when she felt my lips brush her inner thigh. I love how soft the skin of a woman's thigh feels against my lips, and I'm sure my five o'clock shadow tickled her skin.

Her smell was strong and I knew she was very aroused.

I kissed ever closer to her greedy little pussy, gently kissing the tops of her legs, immediately beside the fabric of her panties. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Then with more force I kissed her pussy lips over her panties, feeling how swollen those lips were. I slid my hands under her gorgeous ass, moving them in between her flesh and the material of her panties, in order to hold her crotch up to my face. Then I sucked her cunt into my mouth through her underwear and Ali gasped again, louder this time, tingles firing through her body. She placed a hand on the back of my head, holding it between her legs as I licked at her sensitive spots.

Soon she was writhing that horny pussy into my face as my tongue teased her, never touching her bare skin. Her entire body was generating electricity, and I knew she desperately needed me to touch her without interference from her panties.

The material was now sopping wet with her sticky juices, and I caught her taste as my stimulation continued. Desperately needing more, she moved her hand between her legs and her fingers touched the side of her panties. Slowly she pushed them aside, gradually revealing her most private area to me.

Beautiful, swollen, pink pussy lips emerged, framed by curls of her hair. If I hadn't recovered from that most excellent blowjob earlier, I was making up for it now!

I pushed my jeans and spoiled underwear down around my knees. My cock was now dangerously close to being at full attention and it was waving painfully in the air. But I continued gently kissing her sensitive lips. Finally, though, she caught her breath. Then I kissed them once more, slowly running my tongue from her bottom up to her top, while nudging her clit on the way by.

"Fuck!" she sighed, softly.

I could taste her delicious juices again and again as I collected them with my lapping tongue. Grabbing the sides of her panties, I tugged them down and she raised her ass off the bed to allow me access. I threw them on the floor, staring at the exposed woman before me as she opened her legs again.

"This is what I'm talking about," I said, to no one in particular.

I buried my face once more between her thighs, my tongue, hungry, sliding into her. I pushed it in as far as I could go, wiggling it, teasing her. Ali was writhing her crotch into my face as I tongued her. Grabbing her ass with my hands, I spread her lips with my thumbs, exposing the pink of her vagina. Then I licked all over everything I could expose, purposefully avoiding her clitoris. Then I sucked her lips into my mouth, running my tongue over her sensitive skin as I held it between my lips. She moaned again, her eyes closed, allowing an orgasm to approach.

I stopped, quite suddenly, and to her dismay I pulled back, looking at her.

"Get on your hands and knees," I commanded, "I want to eat you out from behind. Your ass is so beautiful I want to see it."

My smile was all it took, and she was up on her hands and knees right there on the bed. Her ass was bent over right in front of me, creamy white skin begging to be touched. My cock twitched at the sight. Then I kissed her ass, all over each cheek, hands squeezing and spreading her flesh as I kissed it. The pink of her pussy lips glistened in the dim light of the bedroom, and I kissed them again, finally, causing her to gasp with pleasure. My tongue once more back in her love tunnel, my face buried in the crack of her ass.

I was able to suck her clitoris into my mouth, and this set her off.

She cried and she moaned as she felt her sensitive clit finally being manipulated. Her heart was pounding and she raced towards heaven. My tongue tickled over her clit lightly as fast as I could move it, still holding it between my lips. She was rocking her ass into my face, gasping for breath.

She whined, cumming hard. Her pussy was convulsing around my tongue as I began to lap up her creamy juices. Damn, I was holding the sides of her ass tightly, tasting her yummy sauce as she came violently. As she recovered, my continued licking prolonged her pleasure. Finally, I released her from the sexual hold I had on her. My cock was at full attention, my jeans and underwear were down at my knees, so I kicked them off and I knelt behind her.

Christ almighty, I couldn't take it anymore! That gorgeous white ass was sticking up at me, and her feet were spread far apart on the bed. Ali's pussy was tingling like mad, her breath came in gasps. I knew that she so wanted this! This is what the whole evening had been about. I ran the head of my cock down the crack of her ass, slowly. My dick twitched again and again as it felt the moist warmth emanating from her slit, and then I slowly ran my mushroom tip up and down her crack.

She shuddered.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." she cried out when she suddenly felt me fill up her empty space.

I've never met a pussy yet that can take my cock in one thrust. It's just too big to do that comfortably. But with rocking thrusts, I drilled inside her until, with one last mighty push, my cock was sheathed inside her. By that time my massive girth was sliding firmly into her well-moistened hole. I grabbed her sexy ass with both of my hands, and I pressed her against my crotch, making sure every inch of my fat cock was inside her twat, balls banging against her, grinding her down against me.

Then she came again, right there. I felt her juices coating my dick and spilling out around my cock.

It was the perfect excess lube. With her cum moistening my way I pounded into her greasy pussy like a jackhammer. The friction from my cock drying up her sloppy cunt, as some of her grease spilled onto my balls and thighs. She'd come like a bucket of water, but she was still so tight around me.

I heard people in the hallway as sexual partners for the evening did their dance. I'd fucked many a girl in Jameson's house, including his older sister, although he didn't know that. The springs on this deluxe king size bed weren't enough to keep down the noise from our fucking.

"Flip me over Marc," she moaned, "I want to watch you fuck me."

I got beneath her, and she impaled me from the top. Ali was kissing all over my face, and I met every one, as my pace changed with her hips now in control. Her tongue poured into mine and she began to raise and drop her ass onto my lap quickly, a rhythmic slapping sound accompanying the motion each time as flesh hit flesh. My rod flew in and out of her fantastic hole, and I grabbed her ass to guide her.

Her naked titties were bobbing up and down in my face and I couldn't help myself. I reached up to grab them and play with them, cock and pussy be damned. Finally without guidance, my meat fell out of her tunnel, and I turned her over onto her side, sliding back into her waiting hole within seconds. Now we were spooning on top of the covers.

The way her walls were undulating around my cock, I figured she was heading for another orgasm. I growled into her ear, as my hungry dick moved harder, further and faster into her. My fingers played with her nipples at the same time like she was a fine instrument.

Shit, I was thrusting for dear life, fucking through yet another of her orgasms. I kissed up her neck and rolled her back on top of me, my hands once again latching onto her ass and helping her ride me. My lips found hers and breathlessly she kissed me back. As she calmed down a little, I gently sat up, holding her up above me with one arm, keeping myself deep inside her.

I lay her down on the other end of the bed, lying on top of her, keeping my cock inside her cunt the entire time. She was kissing my face as I laid her down on the bed like a babe.

Then I began to fuck her hard in earnest.

I could hear her moan in my ears as my pistoning hammer continued unabated in and out of her wanting hole. I thrust harder and harder, for minutes at a time.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore of my incessant jack hammering in that tight space and I ground my teeth together in an ecstasy close to agony.

I glanced at the nightstand. It had been over thirty minutes of relentless fucking, judging from the time on the clock. This was some of the best fucking I'd had in my young life.

"I'm cumming again baby," I told her groaning.

All she could do in response was moan, another of her own orgasms well on its way, when I slid deep into her, holding my cock inside her. She cried in pleasure, and I felt the particular undulations in her pussy walls that told me she'd just cum again, the pulsating working my dick hard around my iron flesh. The juice just dripped onto my balls as they rested against her ass having no where else to go.

Then my cock spasmed too, just seconds later, held there inside her, being milked of every last drop of cum my balls had produced that day.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers