Glory Daze Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

Ali rubbed her cunt around my steely flesh as it was held still inside her, streams of my semen leaking into her.

I wondered how many times Todd and Ben had partaken of this very same pleasure before me.

Finally the last of my load was shot up inside her willing womb. Her boyfriend's buddy had just committed a venal sin inside her. And man was it worth it!

We slowly recovered and I collapsed onto her, her breasts mashed against my chest, my cock softening dramatically, until it slid out of her well-fucked pussy with a long low slurping noise.

I rolled off of her then, realizing the gravity of what we'd done and knowing at least half of our social circle was still outside boozing it up.

It occurred to me then looking at the double door, that Jameson's parents had a balcony off their bedroom with a staircase rising up to it. A person could easily get away without being seen, provided there was no one near the garage.

"That was so good," I told her, and meaning it, "But I think we'd better get out of here if you don't want us to be the talk of the whole school Monday morning."

She smiled at me mischievously.

"Why don't you use the back deck?" I suggested, "And I'll go out the way we came in."

She was reading my mind already and I lay on the bed as I watched her get up and get dressed. There are few things sexier than watching a woman you just fucked get up and put her clothes on.

I gave her about a three minute head start and I checked the clock. It read 11:12.

Surely Todd would be beside himself at this point wondering what had happened to his girl?

I tugged on my jeans and shirt. And when I opened the door the upstairs was actually pretty quiet. Jameson's bedroom door was cracked open and pushing it a little further, it looked like he had his dick buried in someone. Seeing more than enough, I took off for the stairs.

That's when I ran, quite literally, into Todd coming out of the bathroom.

"Sorry, man," he said, zipping up his fly.

"No problem," I replied, and then I asked him, "Good party?"

I could smell the beer on his breath and knew he was way past sobriety.

"Shit, yeah," he grinned, "Melissa Connors, just gave me head in the bathroom."

"What?" I asked him stupidly.

"Well, Ali disappeared about an hour ago, then Nicole disappeared too. We figured they went home," then suddenly switching subjects he said, "Hey was that you in the bedroom, man?"

"Uh, well, yeah," I said.

Todd's grin grew even broader, as he mistook my sheepish reply for false modesty.

"Well, score dude!" he said enthusiastically, punching me in the shoulder, "I could hear you nailing that pussy in the hall, man. Listen, dude, I gotta jet. If you see Ali, tell her I took off and I'll call her tomorrow. If the stupid bitch can't stand by her man at a party then she's no fucking good anyway."

I kept my mouth shut, realizing that to defend Ali's honor at this point would just get me into trouble. Besides she'd just banged the shit out of me while her boyfriend was getting head from some girl down the hall. So people in glass houses should throw stones or whatever.

What a weird world.

"Dude," I asked him, "You got a ride?"

"Don't worry, man," said Todd heading down the stairs, "I'm covered. Melissa's gonna give me a ride home."

Then he started to laugh at himself, and then made a drunken attempt at a joke, "Or maybe she'll give me a ride at home?"

"Okay, my man," I said laughing, more at him that with him, "Don't have too good a time."

I'd fucked Melissa a few times last year, and I knew that if Todd wanted it, she would definitely let him get lucky. People were openly making out at this point and it was clear that the party was wrapping up as a few couples hooked up for the night and the rest of us just headed home.

Of course Greg and Steve took off without me, probably to the bars to score some chicks. Which was cool with me considering they must've figured I'd found some girl to shack up with for the night anyway. I figured I could just crash at Jameson's that night and catch a ride with him to practice in the morning.

Suddenly Ali and Nicole came out of the kitchen.

"Need a lift?" asked Nicole, jiggling her car keys at me and giving my crotch a thorough, and not too subtle, once over.

"Well," I said, "I guess I could."

That settled it. We were off in a flash. Ali and Nicole acted pretty much like nothing had happened that evening, although Ali managed to avoid my eyes. Nicole made small talk about what a lame party she thought it was.

She was just finishing up her thoughts on it as she pulled up to my door, saying, "Jesus, fucking Mike in the Jameson's laundry room is getting pretty dull. But I think the smell of Jameson's sister's dirty undies turns Mike on. Hey, I got an idea, maybe you can throw a little party at your house one of these days Marc? That'd be pretty cool."

She winked at me in the rearview mirror.

"Right," I said, as I got out of the car, and wondering what exactly she meant by that comment, "Anytime."

"Be careful what you wish for," said Nicole, smirking.

The comment had an eerily familiar ring to, and then she added, "Cause sometimes you just might get it."

"Right, again," I smiled, and then to Ali in particular, I added, "Thanks for the ride."

"See you later Marc," said Ali suddenly, sitting in the passenger seat.

She rolled the window down and looked at me for the first time since our journey home began, "We're still going to study tomorrow afternoon right? Finish that big paper?"

"Sure," I said, leaning towards the window, "My parents are out of town and my brother's at college, so we'll have the place to ourselves."

"Great," she said, "Call you later."

Then she and Nicole looked at one another and giggled. They sounded like they were in junior high. Then Nicole hit the accelerator, and I took a step back as Nicole's car peeled off down my driveway to the main road, kicking up dirt and dust in its wake.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Hell, I wasn't sure what exactly had just happened in the last couple hours. It felt like I'd just stepped out of a dream or something. And I realized I'd just been used for my cock by the homecoming queen so she could satisfy an itch. Me, the kind of jock who usually does the screwing and then does the leaving afterwards. For the first time I felt the other shoe drop, and even though I might have been a little bit in love, and feeling used, I think I liked it.

She was a girl who could fuck me anytime.

Jesus, I thought to myself, laughing out loud as I headed up to my front door. Women! What's a guy to do?

* * *

Copyright © 2002, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers