Glory Daze Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
194 Followers

"Christ!" she exclaimed.

"Don't take the name of the Lord in vain!" I reminded her sternly.

If Brad only knew, what would he think? I smiled just thinking about it.

With each of my thrusts I gained more ground. Each thrust caused her to sink down a little more until her face was pressed into the bed. She was enjoying herself now and her moans became muffled in the sheets.

At this point I was pounding her ass. It was virgin no more.

Reaching down beneath me, I grabbed her hips and pulled her body back up to meet my cock. When she was fully impaled, I fell onto my back, which took her with me. My dick still surrounded and fully embedded within her ass. Once on top, she slid down on my dick all the way.

I let her body rest on mine as I reached around and grabbed her tits. I kissed her neck, and rotated my thighs, working my cock around in her ass.

Courtney got into it, guided by me; she began to bounce on my hips. Up and down, her little ass rose and fell, my cock filling and then emptying her asshole. With my arms around her waist, I pulled her down to me as I fucked her, like I would have if I'd been in her pussy.

I started to go faster as she moaned and ground her ass into me. Like a piston, my cock worked its way in and out.

Suddenly I rolled us onto our sides, my dick remaining buried inside her the entire time, and I continued fucking her as we lay there. I slammed her ass harder and harder.

I felt the cum churn in my balls, but just continued fucking her. This felt so good.

My need to cum caused me to quicken my pace. Suddenly the cum began to shoot from my cock inside her ass uncontrollably. There was no need to pull out; it just felt so good I wanted to keep thrusting inside. I could feel my juice coating around my cock and Courtney's asshole, making it slicker than the earlier lube job.

I rolled her over onto her belly, and I lay on top of her as I felt the last of my sperm escaped from my cock.

Her ass was so hot though, that once I start to shrink, I stopped. Rather I felt even more turned on and my young, horny dick soon began to regain the girth that it had lost immediately after my ejaculation.

I moved back up to my knees, pulling her up with me. She started to wiggle her ass back and forth around my hardening dick. I could feel my cum inside her, the sloppy seconds further coating my shaft.

My dick had never left her ass, but here I was again going in and out, this time easier than before, my passage greased with a river of cum.

"Let's change positions," I said, pulling my glistening cock free of her ass for the first time.

I flipped her over, so that she was on her back. This time I climbed up on top of her, looking down at her face as my cock entered her now well-loosened asshole. Her legs were spread wide, and my dick slid inside on the river of cum, up that sweet ass once more. I placed my hands on her thighs, holding her legs wide open.

As I fucked her, I leaned forward and we shared a deep, wet kiss. She bit her bottom lip as I pulled my face back and pushed my cock up inside her. I looked down and saw my cum leaking out from around my dick as I pumped her tight asshole.

Then I grabbed her ankles and pushed them up beside her head. This allowed me to penetrate her to the furthest depths. Her moan was one of pain and pleasure as I fed her my hard cock yet again. Sweat formed on my forehead.

I watched her furry mound as my penis disappeared into her sweet ass underneath it. I stuck my fingers into her pussy, using my thumb to rub her clit at the same time. She watched me, watching her. And she kept on moaning.

I brought my hand up to taste her juices.

But I just couldn't help myself I wanted to see that beautiful ass again. Without so much as a by your leave, I'd pulled out, flipped her over, and plunged my rod back inside her open hole again.

Oh, I loved looking down at her beautiful ass. Watching it pressed tightly against me. She was such a hot little bitch. I was doing her proud, even if she wouldn't fully realize it until after she'd had a chance to fuck a few more guys. But for now she lay there helpless as I fucked her on the bed, up her ass, my groin slapping against it. I moved forward faster and faster, Courtney by then being totally used to my size. And not really having any other choice really.

I head the rhythmic slap, slap, slap, slap, slap as I continued banging hard against her ass, picking up the pace even more if possible. Her hot ass cheeks shook each time I struck them. They jiggled with the ramming. I drove into her, still extremely tight, at a rapid pace.

I slapped her ass once or twice with my hand just for the hell of it.

The sound of the slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slapping was so loud it drowned out the noise of the people downstairs.

She began to scream out, but I could tell she was trying to keep her volume down. My pole continued to piston in and out of her hungry ass.

After a while I finally began to lose it again, as I groaned pumping in and out. I jammed my long cock all the way inside.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said between gasps.

With a wet popping noise, I pulled my cock from Courtney's asshole and I started jerking my cock eagerly. I grunted with the effort of working it in my hand. Soon a thick wad of my hot cum spurted out onto her ass and back, some going as far as her shoulder.

I kneeled there jerking until I'd gotten every last drop out.

"Christ", I said, falling back onto the bed, "That was so fucking unbelievably good."

Having finished laying waste to her ass, it didn't seem like there was much left to do. I'd scored a worthy coup. So I thanked her, and wordlessly we got up and got dressed.

Neither of us ever really acknowledged what had happened after that night. Instead we just went back to our normal routines. Courtney was a good girl and, understanding that, I decided not to let slip to anyone that I'd taken her virgin ass one night during a party in her own bed.

Even though it would have been a good story to tell.

From what I heard later, she did end up marrying her boyfriend Brad. But what their relationship has been like I don't know.

I wonder if she's ever told him what I did to her? I wonder if he'll ever appreciate how lucky he was to have her virgin pussy intact, and how close Courtney came that night to losing more than just her ass?

* * *

Copyright © 2003, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
194 Followers
12