Glory Daze Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hers was a lovely hole and as I began to slowly thrust, soon I picked up speed, and I realized that Jolene's pussy was even better than Carolee's. Boy would that have pissed off my girlfriend had she known. But the girl surrounding my cock knew what she was doing right then and she bucked her ass to meet my oncoming thrusts, taking me deeper and deeper than she'd ever experienced before.

Her hole was hungry, and my cock moved faster and faster.

I began to feel the warmth in the room and felt the sweat run down my back to the crack of my ass, but I was in the zone and the sex felt so very good. Ryan pulled his shirt off over his head exposing the muscular torso of a dancer.

Jolene was wrapped around my cock

As though her pussy was a moist velvet glove, I slipped in deeper and deeper in steady thrusts, savoring the contractions of her muscles against my steel shaft. The flesh of her ass was round and firm in my palms. And on the last thrust my rock-solid member entered her to the hilt. But my movements were rhythmic, seeking maximum penetration on every thrust.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

Jolene had no opportunity to answer me back though because Ryan had her mouth full and his face still had that self satisfied expression, coupled with the fact that he was being sucked off.

I felt her contracting around my pistoning shaft and her pussy juice dribbled down my cock and my balls, which were slapping against her body on each thrust.

I felt my own orgasm building up inside my balls, and I wanted desperately to get the most out of her, so I grabbed her firmly by her thin waist and pulled her ass even higher, allowing me better access to her sloppy wet hole.

Meanwhile Jolene was using her hands to grasp Ryan's shaft, teasing his prick with her tongue, and massaging his balls.

I knew this bitch was cumming again around my cock, enjoying my ministrations inside her cunt. I felt a rush of moisture as her pussy contracted again, sending streams of her girl-cum to grease my dick and balls.

I consider myself to have good staying power, but finally I just couldn't stand anymore of the heat in her furnace.

"I'm going to cum inside your pussy slut!" I told her.

I felt a great swelling in my cock and balls, growing bigger, as I shot off my load in deep thrusts up inside her womb, my cum oozing out between strokes, coating my dick.

When I finished I pulled out and stepped back to observe my handiwork. My cum was dripping out of her well-fucked pussy.

Ryan let out a solid groan and I realized that he'd just cum in her mouth, depositing a second load inside her body.

Jolene wasted no time in pulling away from Ryan, but it soon became apparent that Trevor and Jesse weren't going to do anything without an invitation. But that was soon to be forthcoming:

"What the fuck are you two waiting for?" she asked impatiently, "I need to be fucked now."

I'd left a hole to be filled. But Trevor seemed ready to comply with her request. He looked at me and I motioned for him to go for it. Meanwhile Ryan was getting hard again as Jolene primed his pump back up with her hands.

Trevor pulled her hard against his cock, and Ryan was wrenched out of her hands as Trevor slid her onto his pole.

Just like she was supposed to Jolene went back to work on Ryan, now sliding her lips up and down his fat cock. We could hear her slurping on Ryan's cock as Trevor reached forward underneath her with his hand and grabbed one of her gorgeous tits.

But Trevor was losing it quickly.

He was cherry, and he had little to no control. He thrust into her a few more times, orgasm building, and then he jammed his dick all the way inside her vagina. Jolene continued sucking on Ryan's cock as Trevor's dick jerked inside her pussy. Trevor rubbed his groin against her pussy, emptying what remained of his semen into her. He pulled his softening dick out of her with an audible sucking noise. He grabbed his beer that he had set on the nightstand and took a swig, watching Ryan get another killer blowjob.

Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, she sucked on that cock loudly and eagerly, loving every second of it.

Seeing her lean on one arm, sucking a cock, while her naked legs remained spread was turning me on again. I thought about fucking her again, but reached over and gave my beer a swig instead.

Jesse, seeing an opportunity, had gotten over his initial shyness. In his haste to undo his pants he fell over, his face landing near her pussy. Trevor and I both let out deep laughs at his clumsiness. But we watched as, with persistence, Jesse managed to right himself nervously and hurriedly pushed his pants down in order to start running his partially hard cock up and down the lips of her cunt, stimulating his manhood to full hardness.

"You gotta stick it in the hole, man," I told him.

"I know", he said, grinning back at me sheepishly.

Jolene took control of the situation and reaching behind her grabbed his dick and guided it inside her. And Jesse sighed as he watched his cock disappear into a woman for the first time. Soon it reappeared and began to disappear and reappear over and over. Jesse was a quick learner and soon he was holding onto the curves of her ass, slamming his groin hard against her, shooting his manhood deep inside her with authority.

Then after a couple minutes he fell back on the floor with a mighty, "Fuck yeah!"

"Well that's two cherries popped in one evening, not a bad day's work," I said laughing.

Trevor, Jesse and I were backing in the afterglow, but there was still one man left.

"What about you dude?" I asked Ryan, "You better get your taste before I come back for sloppy seconds.

I was standing there casually stroking my hard cock. I was flush with youth and felt like I could break a cement block with my boner.

Jolene pulled herself away from Ryan's cock and got up to straddle him. She moaned with an impending orgasm as she slowly mounted him. Her face was clenched in ecstasy, and she was crying out with pleasure mimicking the reaction of the porn stars. Her tits were violently bouncing up and down. Ryan had gotten sucked through three fucks and was himself losing it again, pumping in and out of her lightening quick.

Her hips slid up and down Ryan's shaft three more times and his groan was indication enough that she'd sent him on his way. He grabbed the back of her head, bringing her face down to his to give her a deep wet kiss; all the while his cock was buried inside her jerking out its last.

Ryan's softening manhood slid out of her audible 'slurp'. Jolene rolled off of him and lay there on the couch, closing her eyes as Jesse and Trevor went to grab their clothes off the floor. But I just stood there as she opened her eyes a few minutes later and looked at me. I watched her, lying naked, with our cum trickling out of her pussy.

It was a beautiful sight and very erotic.

Everyone removed their remaining items of clothing at this point so that there were four buck-ass naked guys standing around beating our meat to the porn show going on. Jolene was gorgeous.

"I want to bone her, bro," I said to Ryan, deciding suddenly that it was time to give out some instructions.

"Baby," I said to Jolene, inspired, "Do you like it up the ass?"

She nodded a rather vigorous yes. I'd only been experimenting with anal sex for a short period of time at that point, but I'd seen enough porn to know generally how it was done.

"Dude, let me get underneath her," I said to Ryan, "And you get behind her."

I made indications as to what I wanted to happen. I grabbed some pillows from the couch and lay down on the floor. Jolene came over and at my prompting, eased her greasy hole down on my well oiled pole. My nearly ten inches of dick slid in nice and easy and she was hot, wet and very moist. I loved the feel of my cock in the well lubricated chamber. After letting me thrust in and out experimentally a couple times, Ryan came up behind her and rubbed his hardening cock against her ass. I pulled her forward so that her rosebud was exposed to him and waited for him to do his thing, all the while I was gently thrusting rhythmically into her pussy.

Finally, Ryan sank his meat inch by tender inch into the tight crevasse of her ass. She settled back against him slightly, straddling the both of us. Ryan groaned with the feeling and I think this was probably the first time he had experienced this particular sensation of double penetration. I used one of my hands to massage her clit and her pussy lips as they contracted around my shaft. She bounced up and down, using her own momentum to impale herself on our poles.

"What a tight ass," Ryan growled.

I could feel the stiffening of his cock through the wall of her ass, and with his body gone rigid he pumped out another load.

"Oh, God, that was good," breathed Ryan, "Mother fucking son of a bitch, you are one hot fuck!" he told her.

There was a slight pause with just me getting my rocks off, but I wanted the double penetration to continue.

"Well if you dudes popped your cherry on pussy, you may as well pop it in her ass too," I said to Trevor and Jesse, "Why doesn't one of your bring your dick over here? Don't be fucking shy."

Jesse, hungrier for it than Trevor, and beyond the point of any more restraint, moved in to fill up the space Ryan had left in her gaping ass. She leaned forward to begin a long hearty kissing session with my mouth. Our tongues moving in time to the motion of my thrusting cock.

I felt up her luscious tits at the same time, enjoying her body thoroughly.

Jesse shuddered quickly and exploded inside her. I motioned to Trevor to come over too. He was a little unsure. In one of my completely homoerotic moments, which are few, but occasional, I instructed him in no uncertain terms to move his cock into her cunt with mine. I wanted to feel his hard dick rubbing against mine. Trevor positioned himself behind her and slowly brought his dick to bear. I suspected that he might be bisexual from the way he eyed my body, and don't know if he was more turned on by Jolene or the though of being insider her with me. My dick was twice the size of his or Jesse's, but tightly and patiently we maneuvered together for a couple minutes until we forced our way up inside her, the pussy walls adjusting slowly to accommodate my big dick and his smaller one. We pumped awkwardly until we established our rhythm together. She turned slightly so that she and Trevor could start their own make out session together. He was as inexperienced with that as he was with fucking, but he was a credibly fast learner. Soon though the stimulus was so much that soon Trevor loosed another load up her cunt. I stayed hard inside, feeling him thrusting against me as he spilled out the last of his cum, feeling the wetness of his cum coat my dick.

It turned my on and made me pump hard, banging intensely inside against her cunt walls with my still hard dick.

He soon pulled out and I could feel an impending orgasm coming on.

"I want to cum on your pretty face darlin," I told Jolene.

Sensing that it was time, she obligingly got off of me and I stood up in front of her vigorously stroking my dick to climax. In a few minutes I shuddered and then released. My juices sprayed her face, coating it in sticky and wet white fluid.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up to see Carolee standing there, looking rather dumbstruck. I imagined we all looked right stupid. Ryan was lazily stroking his half-hard dick on the sofa, I was still stroking the last of my cum onto Jolene's face, and Trevor and Jesse managing to look like two stupid naked guys. Which wasn't hard.

The word dramatic came to mind.

"Shit," I said stupidly, wondering momentarily why guys caught with their pants down, literally in this case, usually never had anything clever to say.

Carolee got really red in the face.

"You fucking bitch slut," she said to Jolene, "I'm going to kick your ass."

"Calm down darlin," I told her, moving in her way to restrain her from taking it out on the woman I'd just fucked twice.

"Yeah, Carolee," said Ryan, looking very smug, "It's not like you didn't blow me after rehearsal last week."

Not it was my turn to feel stunned.

"What?" I asked turning to him.

"Chill dude," he told me levelly, "People in glass houses and everything, right?"

He made a very convincing point. Any anger I was feeling at that point vanished.

"And Carolee," he continued, "I know for a fact that you like to eat pussy like a fiend, so why don't you and Jolene give us a little show?"

Carolee looked for a minute like she was going to turn around and leave. But then when Jolene spread her legs a little she paused and decided otherwise.

Without hesitation Carolee began stripping off her clothing as she moved towards Jolene, taking off her blouse, bra and pulling down her jeans so that she was in nothing but silky black panties. Jolene looked nervous and there was a moment of hesitation, but Carolee was drawn in, as was I, to the full lips of her waiting fuck, so warm and inviting.

Carolee took Jolene firmly by the chin and looked deeply into the other girl's eyes before lifting her face to her so that her questing tongue could enter the other girl's mouth, locking their lips together as their breathing became as one. Carolee was aggressive, like a man, her kiss dominant and insistent. Pushing Jolene down onto her back, Carolee positioned herself overtop of her.

Carolee's hand moved down to finger Jolene's hole, full of our cum. Jolene arched her back as Carolee found the spots that ignited her engine. Then teasingly her hand stroked up the curves of the other thigh, tracing from the knee to the place where the breast curved up from her chest, to run around the nipple. In moments Carolee's full pink lips had found their way down to the nipple, tongue teasing and torturing it.

Jolene seemed to be mouthing something, it might have been a moan of pleasure or the line from a song, but it encouraged Carolee to continue her explorations down Jolene's firm stomach, painfully slowly, until she reached the pussy lips, teasingly biting them with her teeth.

Then just as quickly she crawled back up so that she was face to face with the woman beneath her. Their breasts pushed together, relaxing for long moments in their mutual groping, enjoying the warmth and feel of each other's bodies.

Then they stared into each other's eyes, even closer now than before, their noses almost brushing together. This time Jolene took the initiative and pulled her head up to reach Carolee's mouth. Regaining the upper hand, Carolee came in slowly again, sliding her tongue between the other's lips, exploring the warm wet aperture of the other's mouth. The long tongue probed around in Jolene's mouth, seeking her tongue. They both opened their mouths and kissed deep, Carolee getting her tongue down as far she could, playing with that of the other woman. After a long heated session, Carolee finally broke the lock.

They were both hot and heavy.

Carolee got up slowly and Jolene moved her hands over the thighs and cheeks of Carolee's ass. Then Carolee pushed Jolene onto the floor, feeling up the explicit smoothness of the fine skin of the other woman's thighs.

Even I could see how wet Jolene was.

It was a beautiful wet pussy.

Jolene moaned as Carolee's fingers wandered over the little swelling of flesh near the hard and swollen lips. Carolee left the pussy for a while and concentrated her tongue lower near Jolene's two ass cheeks and thighs. Her long tongue lashed out as she started to lick and gorge herself the cheeks of the ass. She alternated licking and biting lightly, then sucking on the skin or moving her tongue to lap at the woman like a cat at a saucer of milk.

Then Jolene arched her back so she too could massage her ass and breasts with her hands in time to Carolee's ministrations.

Carolee continued kissing the other woman's inner thighs, working her way alternately inwards to the crack positioned before her face. When she had reached her destination she parted the luscious puckered lips.

She seemed to refrain from placing her tongue on them and instead forced the other woman to arch even further so that she could probe her ass with her tongue.

Carolee set to work in the space. Even though my angle was somewhat obscured, I could imagine the tight little rosebud sticking out.

My dick ached as I imagined it again.

Carolee continued to sniff and lick the opening. Then she opened her mouth and caressed the hole with her wet tongue, in long wet stokes. She pushed hard with her tongue against the opening but even though she had stretched the cheeks wide with her hands, she could not get her tongue past the taut sphincter.

Perhaps a little disappointed at her failure, there were now no more games.

Carolee held the woman's silky thighs firmly and pushed her tongue in the wet lips of the other woman's pussy, with all her might, slow at first then harder and harder until she was fucking Jolene's cunt with her long tongue. The other woman appeared to cry out with joy and started pushing back down in rhythm. Her pussy clenching around the long and hot tongue. Carolee pulled out of it and licked up and down the entire outer surface of her pussy.

She then opened up the slit with her two forefingers and exposed the almost brilliant pinkness of pussy. Bright pink and thoroughly soaked in juices. Then Carolee went for the little clit. The other woman visibly moaned in ecstasy as Carolee went back to licking and sucking on it with her full lips.

The other woman appeared to cum, bucking against the bed as Carolee's tongue became too intense and then yelled out in orgasm. As she did Carolee stuck a finger deep in her pussy, probing around inside it.

She pulled the pretty face close to hers and looked deep into Jolene's eyes, kissing her softly on her nose. Jolene closed her eyes and they both kissed again, closed mouth at first and then both of them opened their mouths wide and played with each others tongues for another minute or so. When they reluctantly broke off they were both hot and horny again. Carolee squeezed Jolene's ass cheeks and kissed down her neck, inching closer and closer to the pert breasts.

Jolene brushed her fingers along Carolee's ample soft breast, lingering to run her fingers over the hardness of the erect nipple. Then she leaned in and they kissed each other again, Jolene pausing from time to time to lick a little at Carolee's lips, playfully seeking to invade. Carolee kissed her back, firmly, but then allowing her admission into the warm intensity of her mouth again. They locked lips passionately for another few minutes, lashing tongues, both of them getting hotter and hotter, until, reluctantly, Jolene broke off the exchange.

Casually, Jolene stroked Carolee's thigh, from all the way up to her hipbone and back. Carolee's pleasured breath increased even though she appeared to try and relax.

Jolene slowly raised her finger to Carolee's chin and turned her beautiful face to her so that she was looking into her eyes, all the while continuing to stroke her thigh gently. Then she moved from the outside to the inside, enjoying the warm inner side of the skin as it drifted up to Carolee's pussy.

Jolene's look was one of hunger. She moved slowly over to Carolee and pushed her backwards onto the floor until she was lying flat. Then Jolene moved back, her eyes lingering over Carolee. She quickly moved near Carolee's legs, and then moved to straddle Carolee, sitting on her lap. Her knees were around Carolee's thighs. Jolene reached out her hand and pushed the hair out of Carolee's face.

Carolee just held the other woman with her arms, feeling up her back. Leaning down onto Carolee, the other woman's breasts fell into Carolee's face and she allowed them to press against her taking them into her mouth to enjoy. Carolee leaned her head forward and kissed the magnificent cleavage before her. She did this gently, her soft lips presses lightly on the skin and gave Jolene a hint of her hot tongue. She kissed her way slowly around each breast and on to her neck, all while massaging her back with her hands. She left the hard nipples and breasts that were crying for attention and paid attention to every other part of her magnificent upper body, feeling it and stroking, kissing it.