Glory Daze Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene wrapped her thighs closer and tighter around Carolee's hips and then began to ground her own hips down against Carolee.

Carolee kissed and bit lightly on her neck. Then she licked her way down from her neck, to her left breast, licking around the nipple, teasing it and then moved to the right one. The other woman's nipples were rock hard, but still Carolee resisted touching them until she was ready to. Jolene hung onto Carolee's arms, as Carolee came closer to her swollen nipples.

Finally, Carolee gave in and set to work on her left nipple. She touched it playfully with the end of her tongue. Jolene was jolted slightly, the sensation shooting through her highly aroused body and she opened her mouth to moan loudly. She looked down at Carolee who was smiling back up at her.

Carolee had the nipple in her mouth and she continued to suck on it. The other woman pressed herself closer to Carolee's mouth and cradled the beautiful head to be breast. Carolee licked on her nipple, sucking it and lashing it with her tongue. She removed her right hand from the other woman's back and massaged the other woman's right breast as she continued sucking. Then when she had enough, she changed sides, giving the right breast some attention with her lips and tongue.

Carolee continued her breast sucking for a good five minutes while the other woman got hotter and hotter, grinding her hips down on Carolee. Carolee continued sucking and squeezed her ass cheeks and pulling Jolene even closer to her. She licked up her cleavage and up to her chin. Jolene kissed Carolee on the lips and then rose off her. Carolee watched, feeling her own hard nipples as Jolene slowly masturbated her own hot thighs.

Jolene came over and sat next to Carolee on the bed again, smiling at the other woman's sensual gaze. Carolee took Jolene's hand and placed it on her creamy thigh. Jolene stroked the thigh softly, staring into Carolee's face.

Carolee kissed her lightly on the lips and then moved the other woman's hand up her thigh and onto her pussy, moaning as Carolee ran her hand through the silky hairs of her trimmed bush. Carolee let her head fall back as she let out a moan. She then took Jolene's hand from her pussy and licked and sucked on her fingers, then placed those wet fingers back onto her cunt lips. Jolene's fingers appeared to find the hard clit and rubbed it in a slow circular motion for a few minutes. Then Carolee arched her back in delight and opened her legs a little wider. Jolene kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts with her free hand. Then she went lower and felt the two pussy lips that were incredibly soft and moist and parted them with her fingers, playing with the raw flesh.

She pressed her long middle finger between Carolee's wet lips. After a slight resistance, the finger slipped into the tight depths. Both of them moaned in unison. Carolee's muscles gripped at the finger as it began to slide in back and forth. Jolene put her finger in as far as it would go and Carolee thrust her hips forward onto the finger in ecstasy.

Jolene withdrew and for her second round pushed two fingers inside the pussy hole. Carolee was so wet by this point that her fingers slipped easily inside, into the tight depths, and she twisted her fingers around a little, exploring the tight cunt, then thrusting her fingers in and out. She continued fingering Carolee for a few minutes, enjoying the wonderful body before her and then finally Carolee withdrew the other woman's dripping fingers and licked on her own juices. The other woman joined in and they both licked Carolee's cum off Jolene's hand, cleaning all of it off. As the sucked, Carolee's tongue caught onto the other's, licking around the sticky finger and engaged in yet another long, hot, deep kiss. Carolee sucked on Jolene's tongue in a frenzy.

Jolene kissed her back, exchanging the saliva and pussy juice between them and savoring the other beauty's soft and full lips.

Carolee pushed the other woman off the bed and onto knees. Jolene kneeled between Carolee's wondrously creamy thighs and proceeded to lick the inside on them, working her way up to the delicate pussy. She buried her face in there and inhaled what I'm sure was a wonderful smell, reaching out her tongue to get at the hard clit with, brushing and then finally sucking on it with her lips. Then repeating the process over and over again. Carolee cried out and squeezed her breasts in her hand, head thrown back in ecstasy.

Jolene ate her like she I wanted to, her tongue slowing down and she rotating on the juicy clit in circles and then after about fifteen times, she sucked on it, beginning the process again.

Jolene's tongue then stuck into the pink depths of the pussy itself. She put her fingers on the lips and pried them open wide. Her fingers were so saturated with body fluids the slipped from their hold at first. Patiently, she tried again and held them open, the pink and juicy aperture before her. Carolee stroked the back of the woman's head like I do when a woman is blowing my, and she pushed her firmly into her steamy sweet center. Jolene satiated herself on the cum hole, pushing her tongue in and fucking it.

Jolene let the pussy lips fall back and took the left between her soft lips, sucking on the flesh.

Then she pulled onto the juicy left pussy lip, stretching it back and then letting it go, then again repeating this with the right lip then again with the other lip. She reached back between her own legs and began to stroke herself at the same time.

Then Jolene went back to Carolee clit and sucked on it hard. Someone had to be about to cum by this point; I know I was ready too.

Carolee clamped her thighs around the other woman's head and cried out -- she must have be having a mighty orgasm in the other woman's face, because she worked hard to receive the flood of juice in her mouth, but it started to dribble down her chin. She kept licking and sucking nonetheless.

Carolee was still rigid for a long minute in the throes of orgasm and then finally she began to calm down. The other woman kept licking her but began to slow down as Carolee relaxed on the bed after the end of the powerful orgasm. Then Jolene got to her feet, pussy juice dripping down her chin and lips, looking flushed and heated, her nipples poking stiffly out.

Jolene lay down softly next to Carolee, laying an arm over her protectively. Carolee moved to her to clean up her pussy juice from the other woman's face, licking at it with her tongue -- starting with her chin, which had the most, and finishing on the lips that were also covered. Carolee licked and kissed the other woman, then rolled on top off her so that Jolene beauty was pinned beneath her. Carolee's voluptuous breast and thighs bared down on the other woman, and she continued to kiss her deeply, still cleaning up all the juices off her face.

Jolene leaned in for another hot kiss and they both began to play with each other's tongues as they had before. Jolene caught Carolee's nipple and sucked on it hard, then Carolee did the same to her.

For the first time I was able to tear myself away from the sight before me as the passion of the encounter ebbed into a calmer arousal. My dick was at full mast, as was everyone's around me.

"Do we get a turn?" I asked.

Carolee spread her legs open for me and I moved near her, pausing to play with her pussy for a few minutes. I used my index finger to fuck in and out of her wet cunt. She made these little chirpy noises as I used my thumb to massage her clit.

Jesse decided to try eating out Jolene, his tongue exploring the unfamiliar territory. I could feel Carolee finally tighten around my finger fucking and felt the explosion of wetness. Ryan got up and left the room, finally coming back with a banana and he slowly peeled it. He then placed the bare fruit between Carolee's pussy lips, pushing it inside her twat. When it was in far enough, he took it out and fed it to Carolee, who slowly savored every mouthful.

Carolee bent over to suck on Jolene's tits, working them in her fingers. I couldn't believe my incredible luck in finding these two bisexual girls. Jolene reached out with another hand to stoke Trevor's iron hard cock, while Carolee moved her hand up and down on Ryan's. The tension was getting stronger and I feel like I couldn't withstand the throbbing pressure in my balls any longer.

I tore Carolee away from Jolene and Ryan and laid her face down on the floor, moving over her with predatory speed. She squealed in delight at my forcefulness. She always squealed in delight when I was about to fuck her. Jolene, however, took the upper hand with Jesse. Laying him on his back she guided his stiff prick to a position underneath her and slowly lowered herself down his length, moaning as she descended. Meanwhile, I moved my cock along Carolee's pussy teasing her as she had earlier teased me.

"Tell me you want it bitch," I encouraged her, "Let me hear you beg for this big dick. I know how much you love it."

"Give me your hard cock," she said. "I love that fucking cock."

I forcefully slammed into her pussy, forcing my entire length into the wet snatch, feeling my balls slap against her ass. I pulled all the way out and slammed into her again. And again. Wanting, loving the feeling of that tight sheath enveloping my long hard cock. From where I was I looked over at Jesse, watching him pull Jolene up and down his shaft. Listening to her start to yell in ecstasy.

"Take it all!" he commanded her, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Meanwhile, Carolee called out, "More! Harder!"

My finger moved down to rub Carolee's asshole. I felt pretty lubed up and without much hesitation I slipped out of her sopping cunt and positioned myself at her back door, pushing in. I know she didn't like the idea of anal sex, but I was still half pissed that she gave Ryan a blowjob. I got about a quarter of my cock inside her and she screamed out in a mixture of pain and joy.

"Damn!" I said, "Your ass is so tight."

It was a virgin ass.

I worked myself back and forth, but I could only make it in about half way in before the pressure stopped me completely. I pulled out and move back to her cunt. Jesse had flipped Jolene on her back in the meantime and asked I asked him if he wanted to switch.

So we traded places.

Jolene's cunt was by this time looser than Carolee's, but my hard stick filled her void completely. I moved her legs up and over my shoulders so that I could get even closer. Her tits rolled around on her chest.

God, sex is the best feeling in the whole damn world.

I wanted to cum so bad, I could feel my balls tighten and my dick felt like it was going to break her pussy apart. Then I came like a rifle shooting into her again and again.

But Jesse for once was still going, pounding into Carolee's pussy.

"Flip her over man," Ryan requested. Jesse reluctantly obliged.

Jolene moved over to suck Trevor's cock for awhile, then planted herself firmly over his face, forcing him to eat her cum soaked pussy. Ryan had turned my attention on to Carolee's ass. He apparently wasn't one to miss an opportunity. His cock pressed at her entrance but it was still too tight, he moved her forward closer to Jesse's chest and watched Jesse's cock slide in and out her pussy. Then he pushed his cock near Jesse's and started stroking against him in earnest, fighting for room in that Carolee's tight wet hole. Jesse couldn't react with Carolee on top of him, so Ryan maneuvered until he could slip in. Jesse started to time his thrusts to match and ever so smoothly Ryan's cock took its place inside. At first they alternated in her pussy, each entering her one at a time, but soon they'd managed to stretch her enough to get both their cocks inside. Her juices coated their dicks and Ryan finally pulled out and went back to her ass.

He thrust two inches inside, then four. Pushed harder. Using his finger to collect more of her juices, he started using it to further coat his cock, moving in and out. He was almost there. He thrust harder, she screamed in agony. Then he was in, fighting the muscles of her ass with every stroke determined to have her all.

Jesse had gotten very excited when they both had filled her pussy, which I think ruined his very improved control. Jesse shuddered and came in her cunt, actually lifting her up with his final thrust so that Ryan's cock fell out of her ass on the last thrust. Eager to pick up the tempo he pushed it back in. Jesse's cock remained lodged in her pussy, because he couldn't pull out with Ryan hammering her ass and Carolee on top of him. Finally, Ryan pulled out and came on her bare ass.

Trevor finished up with Jolene, but it was obvious at that point that the girls were exhausted, nursing their aching pussies. Try as we might, all we got out of the girls was a few more blowjobs.

That incredible night carried me through what remained of rehearsals. Jolene became insatiable and totally addicted to my dick. She wanted to fuck me all the time, and it was hard to keep up. For the next four weeks she, Ryan and I would get together at his house on weekends to practice new and exciting sexual positions. Needless to say, that was the beginning of the end of my relationship with Carolee.

The truth was I'd gotten a little bored with her anyways.

Ryan and I grew to be pretty good friends.

He really knew how to party, as it turns out so did Trevor and Jesse. Once guys establish a bond of that sort, sharing something like we did that evening, you grow close. In fact, later Ryan and I shared a couple intimate moments of our own and one with my other friends, Toby.

But that is a tale for another time.

* * *

Copyright © 2006, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.