Glory, Glory, Hallelujah Ch. 4

Story Info
Her mind belongs to someone else.
2.6k words
3.86
58.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers

Dear Reader.

I've heard that all the best authors start off that way when they want to write a personal note. So I thought what's good for the best is good enough for me.

This story has been written as an entry into the Literotica 2002 Survivor competition. As the rules require that authors submit a story to each category I have submitted this to Mind Control.

The trouble with rules is that they are there to be followed and so the previous three stories concerning Kristen and her search for personal debasement have been placed in different categories. If you want to read this Chapter first then please do so, but if you want to follow the tale from the beginning here are where the previous three chapters have been placed:

Glory, Glory Hallelujah! - Erotic Couplings
Glory, Glory Hallelujah! Chapter 2 - Group Sex
Glory Glory Hallelujah Chapter 3 - BDSM

Hope you enjoy them...

And don't forget to vote!

p_p_man

* * * * *

At first she noticed the sun. It blazed out of a clear, blue sky with enough ferocity to blister the skin. She groaned and covered her eyes with her forearm to shield her face from the glare, but then she groaned again as she felt the heat.

Slowly she raised her head and looked down at her body. Naked. She was naked. The observation came as no surprise as naked she had been for most of the time she had been on her journey.

But she noticed with alarm that not only was she naked, but that her soft and once pale skin was dark pink from her exposure to the sun. A pink that would quickly become a painful red if she didn't get into some shade. And soon.

She rolled over onto her stomach, her breasts squashing against the sand that covered the bottom of the...what? She looked around her with squinting eyes and saw the bars of a cage that surrounded her. But she saw more than that. In one corner was a small, wooden lean-to, which would give her some shelter from the heat. She raised herself onto her hands and knees and slowly crawled towards it, her breasts swinging from side to side with each yard she took.

Her head thumped, and she closed her eyes again, crawling by feel, until she bumped gently into the wall of the shelter. Once again she collapsed full length and rolled over onto her back, the sun no longer shining in her eyes. Minutes passed and she dozed. But not for long as the thirst, which had at first been mild, now became overwhelming as her parched lips and throat tried to lick and swallow her saliva. Her mouth was bone dry. Water, she had to have water.

She looked around her but could see nothing. Then she looked up. There, entering the shelter through a small opening in the roof, was a pipe. Small drops of clear liquid dripped from the end to disappear in the dry sand of the ground. She rose staggering, to her feet, and approached it, trying to wet her dry lips with her tongue as she went. She swayed gently from the heat and exhaustion and stretched her neck to reach the suspended pipe. It was too high for her mouth to encompass, but she found that she could pull it down towards her sweating face. She let the welcome end slide between her lips.

The water still dripped. She craved more of it. And she didn't know how long she could stand on her feet. Desperately before she fell she grabbed the rubber end with her hands and was rewarded with a gush of clear, cool, water filling her mouth and running into her throat.

Surprise made her lose her grip and she fell to the ground. But, heartened now, she quickly stood up and with more confidence, stood below the pipe with her jaws wide open. By using her hands she discovered that she could milk the water out so that it dropped directly into her parched mouth. As her body absorbed the liquid her mind became clearer and the thumping behind her eyeballs slowly diminished. Finally, sated, she let go and sat down on the sand, feeling the tiny granules stick to her sweating flesh.

The voice told her to lie down and sleep. Her eyes, suddenly heavy, closed without any effort and before she could even lie back, unconsciousness swept over her.

The sound of female voices intruded slowly and insistently into her deep slumber until, finally, they brought her to full awareness. Voices murmuring softly in the darkness. Kristen rolled over onto her side and looked out into the compound. She saw a group of women, sitting around a long trestle table, eating what looked like thin slices of meat and small wedges of cheese. In the centre of the table was a large wooden bowl, overflowing with fruit of all kinds and at interval were flagons from which some of the women poured red liquid into goblets.

Their conversation was interspersed with the gentle tinkle of laughter. Slowly, though, it quietened as first one, then the other noticed Kristen lying there. A tall woman stood up and approached her. Hair, raven coloured, almost shining in the darkness. She approached slowly, smiling as she walked, until she extended her arm and beckoned Kristen to follow.

Go with her, the voice commanded.

Kristen rose unsteadily to her feet and took the woman's hand in hers. She was led to the table and others made room for her to sit. Food was passed, a goblet was filled, and Kristen ate and drank and joined in the conversation. Sometimes she laughed with the others, but mostly she was silent as she filled the vacuum within.

Two other women rose from their seats and took Kristen into the dark privacy of the lean-to. Gentle hands and soft lips caressed her breasts. Her mouth was invaded first by one tongue, then another. She accommodated them by opening her jaws wide, whilst her hands returned the strokes and the touches of the other two. More laughter from outside became audible as Kristen drifted into a floating sensuality. A third tongue licked at her vagina. Nibbling at her labia and sucking on her hardening clitoris. And other hands freely roamed and explored her soft, pliable flesh. Her buttocks were pulled gently apart and the feather like touch of fingertips explored the recess within.

All the women had now entered the darkness and Kristen was turned this way and that as the gentle caresses of tongues and fingers became more urgent in their demands. She moved how they wanted her. On her stomach as the women tasted the darkness of her rectum, on her back as they all took turns exploring her vagina and on her side as both openings were invaded simultaneously.

Her legs were pulled wide apart and she felt a different, harder touch. She moaned.

Be quiet, said the voice, even as the long, thick penis slid into her widely dilated vagina. Now there was only the one, the male, using her twisting, writhing body as he brought her swiftly to orgasm. She arched her back, clamping him to her with her thighs, seeking his mouth with her more urgent one, and drenching him with her cunt juices as he filled her with his sperm.

Sleep, the voice commanded. She slept.

She dreamt of floating on clouds. The world far below receded as she was transported away from the cage up into the night towards the darker dark of space. In her dream she looked down at the earth as it quickly disappeared from view and she was alone. Not even the clouds accompanied her. She floated in solitude.

Spread your limbs, came the familiar voice and she obeyed without question. The invisible penis entered her vagina making her gasp with surprise. It was large. Much larger than before but the gentleness was still present. She floated there and let her body receive the fuck she craved. Her star shaped body non-resisting as she allowed her sexual feelings to grow in intensity as the regular rhythm of the now massive cock slid further and further up into the slickness of her throbbing cunt. As the climax built from within she opened her eyes and looked, for the first time, into the face of her lover. She loved him. She knew she did. She would obey him without question. He could ask what he wanted of her and she would give it willingly.

The flood of semen filled her but her lover did not stop. His rock hard penis continued its rutting and she felt the soft roundness of her buttocks pulled apart and another intrusion slide into her rectum. She was puzzled. But she did not question. The double penetration continued bringing her to satisfaction, but her orgasm was gentle. A fluttering of nerves, a tensing of muscle as she continued to be fucked by the twin cocks. Her vagina was flooded a second time and her rectum a first. She felt the spurting of the warm ejaculations as they washed her gently from within. Her reaction was more urgent as her second orgasm claimed her even as the two cocks continued their relentless thrusting.

Open your mouth. She did, half expecting the thick long penis as it slid between her lips, to the back of her throat and into her gullet. She felt the heaviness and the thickness of it within her chest and she was overjoyed that her lover wanted more and more of her. She keened around the flesh distorting her lips and moved backwards and forwards against the two cocks penetrating her other well-used openings. She was floating in ecstasy as all three flooded her simultaneously. And still it went on.

Sleep now said the voice in her dream.

And in her dream, she slept.

The next time she was aware of her surroundings she was inside a vast cavern. The three penises were still using her and she now felt the flood of semen as it poured continuously from her body. It lay thickly on her chin and dribbled from her flared nostrils. They were now using her with increased violence. No longer the soft touch and gentle penetration of her lover. This was replaced by hard thrusting that caused her discomfort. She became aware of the bonds securing her wrists and ankles to small stakes hammered into the ground. Now she became aware also of the touch of flesh. She felt it on her, below her and before her as again the spunk flowed. Confused she felt her wrists and ankles released and she was lifted to her feet by two powerful arms. She looked around and saw men. Many men.

She knew her lover was no longer with her. That as she had slept, he had brought her here, to this place because it was his wish to do so. She felt happy that he could trust her enough to leave her alone among strangers. She was dragged over to the large fire burning fiercely surrounded by small rocks and hot cuts of dark meat were pushed roughly into her mouth. The pain forced her to chew quickly and swallow before the morsel was cool. She felt it sliding down to her stomach, the heat from it spreading throughout her belly. Another piece, another swallow. And then a third. A hand clutched her hair and a foul tasting liquid was poured directly into her gaping mouth. She spluttered and coughed. Some of the liquid dribbled over her lips. A hand slapped her face, hard. This time she did not choke but opened her throat and let the liquid pour directly into her stomach.

Then they turned her around and around showing her body to the congregation. They clutched at her swollen breasts and pushed their fingers into her sperm filled orifices. She became giddy as they continued to turn her and her stomach heaved from the meat and drink she had consumed. She could see there were many. One hundred, two hundred she didn't know. But if her Master and Lover had left her here for this, she was content.

They pushed her to the ground. Shadows took shape as they approached from the darkness and Kristen's body began to respond with anticipation. Then the sex began...

The sun shone brightly in her eyes and she thought the dream was over. She ached in every part of her body, even the slightest movement brought a small murmur from her lips as she winced with the effort of settling into a more comfortable position. She moved her head to one side to escape the sunlight and the soft sound of cloth and the feel of it on her body brought her fully awake.

"Wh...wh..what..."

"It's better if you don't try to say anything for the present Kristen. Just lie there and relax."

She knew the voice and when she looked in his direction she saw it was him. She smiled and the wave of tenderness swept over her unbidden as she watched his features in the glare from the overhead light.

"Just blink once for yes and twice for no. I'm going to ask you some questions. Do you understand?"

One blink. "Good. Do you know who I am?"

One blink. "Excellent. Do you remember what has been happening to you for the last week?"

The dream. Kristen thought. Or was it a dream? She didn't know what to say. So lay there unblinking.

"Do you remember a cage?" That was better. One blink.

"Do you remember a cave?" One blink.

"Do you remember me?" One blink accompanied by a broad tender smile.

"Good, good. Will you do anything I ask?" One blink.

"Without question?" One blink.

"Well Kristen, I think you're ready. You will be allowed four days rest to get your strength back and then we shall see just how far you will go. You will like that, yes?" One blink.

A needle came towards her and with a faint prick entered the skin of her arm.

Swiftly she descended into oblivion.

Simon Broadway left her there and took the elevator up to the top floor of the building. He was met by two well built men who escorted him into a large, sparsely furnished room, in the centre of which was a huge walnut desk. Behind it sat a man whom Simon only knew as Mr Dunwoody.

"Come in, come in Simon. Take a seat. Drink?"

"No thanks" came the reply.

"Well how are things progressing? Is she still happy about this adventure of hers or does she want to pack it in?"

"No, no, she's perfectly happy. More than ever I would say. She's just had six days of training as a mind slave, but even with the complete compliance she will now give us, the command to pull out when she wants to is still hypnotically deep in her subconscious. Although she doesn't know it, if she wants to stop, she can do so at any time. All it takes is for her to be in a situation she can't handle, then her subconscious takes over."

He chuckled softly. "Although judging by what I've seen so far that will probably never happen."

"Where is she now?" asked Mr Dunwoody.

"She'll have a few days rest then she starts the next stage."

"Who is going to be her Master?"

"I am. She's already bonded with me during the training session and I can't see there being any difficulty in her following my commands. She's a good-looking girl with a fabulous figure. It's just a pity she's not my type."

Mr Dunwoody began to grin, then chuckle, and as Simon left the room, his head was rocking backwards and forwards as the room filled with his uncontrollable laughter.

END

p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers