Glory Hole 1st Time

Story Info
My first true visit to a glory hole.
877 words
118.2k
14
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomNY
TomNY
15 Followers

My second story -- a fast foward in time from the first. This is a true accounting...

Metroland is an area free weekly for the Capitol District in New York. The last pages, the ones my eyes always diverted to, were for adults. One stood out. It was a video store. It advertised private booths and free tokens with the ad. After many more weeks of Metroland, I finally got the guts to go. I knew what a video store was. I had been to one when I was in high school during the summer in Times Square. I am 41 now. Times Square when I was a kid was not like the Disney World it is today. It was all about sex, stolen goods, and street vendors. I should write about that sometime.

I found the video store easily enough. I was relieved that the front entrance, on the sidewalk, was not for entrance. The real entrance was in the parking lot. I didn't live too far from the store, still, I was paranoid about being seen. After all, I was married (and still am!!). I walked in and did the "new to the videstore" thing. I walked around as if I was going to buy something until I eventually got to the counter. I had no idea what to do. The clerk, a middle-aged guy, just asked, "video booths?" I said yes. He said $3.00 minimum. I gave $5 and the ripped out ad and got eight big, gold coins back.

I walked through the video entrance and found a bunch of guys standing around. Already, this was much different from my high school experience. I didn't recall anyone standing around. This place was also much darker. Very dark.

My first attempt at entering a booth was interesting. I opened a door only to have it pulled back. The light wasn't on, but someone was still in there. I found another booth. I got in and found a white, plastic lawn chair. I sat down and put my first coin in. The video started and the audio was blasting. I found the knob and adjusted it. God forbid someone know I was listening to porn! What an idiot. I flipped through the channels admiring the scenes.

Shortly after entering the booth, everything changed for me. Seriously. I love reading glory hole stories now because the first-time stories always start with, "then I saw a hole and fingers were beckoning me." It's true. As funny and naive as it sounds, that's what happened. I as sitting there watching videos, rubbing my cock through my jeans, and then I heard them. Fingers. Then I saw them. I was blown away. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the purpose. I was just floored. I didn't do anything. The fingers kept rubbing the hole. His tongue eventually flickered. I sat there getting very hard and thinking of the possibilities...the great ones and the bad. I had sucked many cocks up until then. I had never, ever, sucked through a hole! I had always seen his face (or their faces!). What if the guy was dirty? A pig? Ugly?

The guy left and another replaced him. The same thing happened. Fingers traced the hole. I wish I could tell you it took more soul searching to make my next move. It didn't. I dropped my jeans, pulled my cock out, and went right in the hole. Within a nano-second I had a hot, wet mouth on me. It was too incredible to explain. I had sucked and been sucked many, many times. This was so different. It was mysterious. It was hot. I had my hands up on the wall and buried my cock in that hole as tight as possible. He kept sucking and sucking. I didn't fuck the wall, I was just pushing as hard as I could through it. My knees were actually shaking.

I tightened up and was going to cum.. I didn't know the etiquette. I always asked where "he" wanted me to shoot. How do I do it when there's a panel of wood between us?? I started to pull out but this guy sucked me back. It was too amazing. He literally pulled me back. I pulled out all of the way, and his tongue came diving through the wall, flicking. I started stroking fast. The tongue went wild. I said, in a whisper as I knelt slightly, "I am going to cum." Two lips appeared and out came, "put it back through." I did. He started on me again. I put one hand back on the wall and another pushed on the far wall behind me. I had to brace myself for an amazing cum. It was huge and long. My knees quivered. I stayed in for as long as he kept me. When he stopped, I pulled back and just rest with my back against the wall, bent kneed, looking through the hole. He was gone before i pulled my pants up.

I left. I couldn't imagine sucking someone off that way. It didn't feel safe. That didn't last much longer than a few weeks.... I still had five coins left. My wife was home waiting for me.

TomNY
TomNY
15 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
PissdrinkerPissdrinkerabout 3 years ago
Glory be....

One of my favourites is a sex shop/ club with glory holes. Between two of the booths the wall is clear perspex so you can actually see the other guy. My boyf and I got in one and started getting it on, some guy was watching and liking what he saw and he was decent looking too. I sucked him off and Dave fucked my ass. Every one a winner.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Short but sweet

So different but still the same as my early trips to the bookstore. Love these these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
where are the glory holes in Cincinnati?

Seriously! Any info on spots/locals in ohio or Northern KY?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
where are the glory holes in Cincinnati?

Seriously! Any info on spots/locals in ohio or Northern KY?

oriondogoriondogalmost 15 years ago
Good glory hole and

getting sucked story. I think everyone remembers their first time.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Glory Hole - 2nd Visit, 1st Blowjob I got blown on my first visit. Now my turn.in Gay Male
First Glory A guy's first trip to a gloryhole.in Gay Male
Glory Be Today A straight man visiting a glory hole for the first time.in Gay Male
Glory Hole First time trying a glory hole, and I get a surprise.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories