Glory Hole Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers

The store was a bit emptier today then the night before, but I really had no idea when their busy time would be anyway. While looking around, I did notice no one was at the door to the video booths, but again, I didn't really know the ebb and flow of the adult store business so didn't give it too much thought.

I did take a quick look around to see if Stacy had come back for a toy or other sexy surprise for me, but she definitely wasn't around the movies and toys. I thought that was too bad, because it would've been fun to catch her being naughty like that.

While wandering around I kept my eye on the app and Stacy was still stationary, so I just kept wandering. I opted to head toward the booths and maybe spend some of the singles I still had in my wallet on some of those other videos. I actually snickered at how horny I still was after all the sex I have had recently.

Without much more thought to it, I headed back and that's when I noticed the store actually had more occupants than I'd originally thought. They were just hovering back in the booth area. I originally got nervous, because I didn't want to get caught up in anything, but then I saw a guy come out of a booth with a smile on his face and tell one of the guys standing outside of it that it was well worth the wait.

I was taken aback and confused, but deeply curious now. I'm sure I looked stupefied as the same man eased past me, out the door and back onto the street. I watched him go and turned in time to see the door he walked out of close with another occupant inside. Stupidly, I was wondering what movie could be so great to cause this reaction and buzz. Mainly to get out of the way, I moved over and stood behind another guy that was standing near another door.

I looked around and noticed that there were guys standing around particular booths even though there were open booths in the area. It was then it hit me... there must be something special happening in these particular booths. I grinned and thought, "Oh shit, someone is being very bad in one of these booths."

I had all kinds of thoughts run through me then. I've always been somewhat of a voyeur and thinking about what might be happening inside one of the booths really excited me. Maybe a couple was having sex or a woman was masturbating or someone was giving blowjobs through the glory holes. The possibilities were endless and I hoped it lasted long enough for me to get my turn to watch.

My cock got hard and I checked my phone to see if Stacy had moved yet. Luckily, she had not. I had never cheated on my wife and didn't plan to get caught up in any action myself, but damn, I just had to see it. The voyeur in me couldn't turn away from this opportunity.

I stood semi-impatiently as the door by me opened and the guy in front of me went in as another came out. I kept checking the app and Stacy was either stationary or my phone signal had crapped out. I also noticed that a couple more guys had come and were standing in what appeared to be two lines. There was the booth I was by where I was now first in line and then there was a booth next to my booth with no line and then a line by the booth on the other side of it. It made sense that whatever was happening was in the middle booth and we could see it from our respective side booths.

I focused then and tried to hear past all the white noise of porno movies with their requisite fucking, slurping and screaming noises. I listened closely to see if I could distinguish any real life voices from the videos. After a couple seconds I was able to discern that some of the moans and slurping I heard were indeed real people and not actors on video. I had to see this.

After a seeming eternity, the door opened for my booth and a guy walked out still zipping up and looking happy from his stay in there. Not wanting to lose my spot to someone looking to jump in line, I went in right away, closed and locked the door. I checked my phone app one more time and it really looked like I was right on top of where Stacy was located. Still, stupidly, I put my phone in my pocket and let my eyes adjust to the darkness as I slipped dollar bills into the video machine.

My eyes kept going to glory hole and I swear I could see shadows and hear noises through there. Even though I wanted to watch, part of the experience is the intense build up and being forced to wait. Accordingly, I was trying to extend the suspense and flipped through channels until I found a woman being gangbanged by a group of men. They were fucking her hard and she was loving it. I had to smile because I could watch whatever I wanted without Stacy here to judge my choices.

I left the channel there, straddled the bench and moved close to the hole to see what I could see. To my surprise a hand shot through the hole and reached for my crotch. I immediately moved away, because I was taken aback and never really planned to join the action. Uncertainly, I watch the hand grope around the air looking for its prize. I wondered what to do. It was very tempting after all.

I then began to notice things. Firstly, it was either a woman's hand, or the hand of a very slender man with painted nails and woman's jewelry. Secondly, I looked closely at the hand and saw it was a left hand and had a wedding ring set on it. I leaned in closer for a look at the seemingly familiar wedding set when the hand disappeared back through the hole. I guessed that the hand's owner got tired of searching and went on to something else.

By then, my big head was beginning to think and what it was thinking was, "Oh shit." I had to lean forward to confirm my suspicion as the puzzle pieces fell into place. I got as close to the hole as possible and looked through.

All I saw was the back of a woman dressed in a miniskirt. She was topless and straddling the bench with her face toward the hole on the opposite wall. I saw her luxurious auburn hair flow around her shoulders as her head bobbed up and down on what could only be a cock. She was sucking the hell out of the lucky bastard on the other side of that wall.

I tried to tell myself that I couldn't be sure who it was, but then I focused on the tattoo on her left shoulder blade. How many sexy auburn-haired beauties could have the same tattoo of her husband and children's names around a flower? Especially when the names match mine and my daughters. It was confirmed. There was indeed a lady sucking cocks through the glory holes. The woman was my wife, Stacy. The app had given me her exact location.

Chapter 5 – Not What I Was Expecting

My mind was reeling. It had been at least 30 minutes since I first searched her on the app and so she'd been here for awhile at least. I sat stunned and watched my wife's head pump up and down on another man's cock and then watched as she reached under herself to slip her finger under her thong and rub her pussy. The miniskirt she wore gave me the perfect view of her ass and her fingers working her clit.

I was stunned, pissed off and strangely conflicted. However, I was also not making any moves to stop her. The voyeur in me had to watch; had to see what happened. My breathing was ragged and I could feel my cock was rock hard and dying to escape from my jeans.

Before I could put much further thought into it, I reached through the hole and slipped a finger into my wife's sopping wet cunt. She started at the touch, but moaned loudly when my finger started stroking in and out of her hole. Now, besides moving her head up and down on a strange cock, she was rocking back and forth on my hand.

I took the opportunity to look around inside her booth and saw that this was indeed premeditated on her part. She was wearing a new, revealing outfit, which I'd never seen before and there was an open box of condoms on the bench in front of her with several individual, unopened packages dumped out near it. Looking around more, I now saw what I had missed up to this point. On the floor in front of the glory hole she was servicing were several condoms on the floor which appeared to be used and full of cum. I could only assume the floor directly in front of my glory hole had the same view. My only response was to slip a second finger into her and think, "At least she's practicing safe sex."

Which as I thought it, was completely idiotic of me. My wife of 25+ years was cheating on me with complete strangers and I was just glad she was safe. What can I say? My cock was the dominate brain thinking at that moment and I was enraptured by the sex goddess that was my wife.

My thoughts were interrupted by her voice when she said, "That's it baby, give me all that cum. Give it too me you fucker."

I refocused as she raised up and I saw her arm jacking up and down as a faint groan from the man on the other side of the wall indicated he was loosing a load of jizz into the condom.

When next her hand moved, I saw her drop another used condom onto the floor and lean forward again. She muttered, "Thank you baby" and made kissing noises as I could only assume she was kissing his bare cock.

I'm not sure that made sense, because why use a condom at all, if you're still going to kiss it afterward, but I just watched.

Before I realized it, she pulled her pussy away from my hand, spun back around, inserted a few more dollars into the video machine and sat on the bench staring at the screen. I looked and it was showing a scene where a woman was sucking a bunch of cocks. She glanced at my hole and I pulled away so she couldn't see me. I more felt, than saw or heard, her lean forward toward my hole.

She was the one cheating and here I was, scared shitless that she'd catch me. I saw only her mouth at the hole and she whispered sexily, "Thank you for the fingers honey, are you ready for me to take care of you now?"

With that, her hand came back through the hole and immediately found my hard cock. This time, I let her feel me and made no move to stop her when she pulled my zipper down. I loosened my belt and dropped my pants as I moved closer to the hole. Her tiny hand gripped my cock and pulled me closer until I was through the hole.

She kissed my cock and said, "hello sweetie" and then released my rod. I stayed there obediently and waited for whatever was next. I heard plastic wrapper sounds next door and soon felt a condom being rolled down my cock. I was amazed. It was a much larger turn on than I expected, and especially so because she was unrolling it with her mouth. Fuck, I had no idea how hot my wife could be.

Her tongue lolled around my cock magically while installing the condom and then she pulled off and started stroking me. I felt her shift and then waited patiently as she alternately stroked and sucked my cock. At first, I couldn't understand why she didn't suck me like a wild woman as she'd done the other guy as I watched; then, realization dawned. She was splitting time between me and another cock coming out the other wall.

Realistically, that should've pissed me off, but instead the opposite happened. When her mouth again touched my condom-wrapped cock, I just knew that it had just been on another stranger's cock and I exploded. I thought I'd had some big orgasms the night before, but this was beyond that. It was beyond anything I'd ever done. I groaned loudly and heard her giggle as I maxed out the condom's capacity with a huge load of sperm.

Like she'd done an unknown number of times already, she treated me just like everyone else that day. She pulled the condom off, dropped it on the floor and gave my cock a kiss. I surprised her a little bit when I pressed forward and the head of my cock popped into her mouth. Her only response to my action was to give an extended, "Mmmmmhmmm" before giving the tip one big suck and moving back to finish the business at the other wall.

I was at a loss as what to do next. Did I stay or did I go? Part of me was thinking that it wouldn't be fair to the guys outside if I stayed in here. Then I mentally slapped myself. How fucking stupid am I? She's my wife, I have every right to be there. They are the ones that don't! Still, I fought it. Do I stay? Do I go to the hotel and wait for her to contact me?

Again, even though my cock was spent, I was surprised to find that I was still incredibly turned on. I was flushed, excited and just wanted to watch my wife do these things. Therefore, I opted to stay.

I leaned forward just in time to hear Stacy say, "I hate the way these taste," and watch her drop a used but unfilled condom on the floor.

I didn't have to wonder long what was happening because her head went back down and she started sucking cock again. I knew, I just knew, that now she was sucking a bare cock. I thought, "so much for safe sex," as my cock twitched in the very beginning stages of getting hard again.

I couldn't help but wonder if it was my own fault, because I was the one that pushed my bare cock into her mouth and she might have decided that it tasted much better than condom.

I watched as her finger went back to her cunt and soon she was draining the cock at the other wall. This time though, she was slurping. It was the same slurping sound she made last night when she drained the cum from my balls and swallowed it all down. She cooed and moaned nonstop as, I assumed, she swallowed her first load of cum at the glory hole. All I could do was wonder what I had started.

As she said her goodbyes to the guy next door, she peeked back into my booth and I stood out of sight so she would think the place was empty. I felt like I could always get another go at her mouth if she stayed much longer and I could get fully hard again.

After giving her time to move away from the hole, I peeked back through and she was removing her thong and sitting back down to watch the video and stroke her pussy. Fuck, she's a sexy woman. I watched as her hand rested on the hole in the other wall until a cock poked through. This time, she stroked it idly while watching the video on the screen and fingering herself. She moaned sexily as she worked to bring herself off.

Soon she was stroking the cock through the wall in tempo with her fingering and it was going fast. Within two minutes, the cock in her hand surprised her by jetting out a spurt of cum that flew the length of her arm and hit her face. The first spurt landed squarely on her cheek and the second hit her shoulder and dripped down her chest as the rest covered her hand and arm. She quit fingering herself and immediately put her mouth over the spitting monster. This time, she got on the floor to the side of the hole so I could see her sucking the tool into her mouth.

I felt I could watch this all day when I jumped at a knock at my door. Apparently, the natives were restless. I whispered, "go away" and fed a couple more dollars into the video machine to ensure the manager didn't come in there and kick me out.

There was another knock at the door and a voice said, "Come on man, hurry up, I want a turn."

I leaned in again and said, "Get in the other line. I'm not leaving."

I heard some grumbling and a muttered, "Fuck this shit," and felt satisfied the encounter was over.

Chapter 6 – Unintended Consequences

When next I heard the knock, I started to pull my jeans up and confront the fucker when I realized that the knock wasn't on my door. My initial thought was I'm glad he's harassing the other guy, but when I was about to relax, I heard my wife say, "Occupied, what do you want?"

He was knocking at my wife's door now. I dropped down and peeked through the hole. My wife was standing at her door, with only her boots and miniskirt on while a cock still poked through the other hole.

The guy at her door said, "Open up, the asshole next door won't leave."

She replied, "No, no I'm not letting you in here, wait your turn."

"Come on lady, I'll be in and out. Let me in please," he replied.

"No, please go away," was her response and I hoped it was over.

He was insistent though and this time threatened, "Listen slut, open up or I'll call the cops and tell them you're a prostitute in here."

She blurted, "That's not true!"

He replied, "It doesn't matter if it's true, you'll still get in trouble."

I thought, "Don't fall for it," but it was too late.

She sounded scared now when she responded, "No don't do that, please!"

"Just open up," he said brusquely.

In my head I'm screaming, "No no no!", but I made no move to stop it.

Why I continued to maintain an observation role only, I have no idea. I treated it like I was watching it on screen, rather than in real life. It was all so very surreal.

I continued to do nothing when she assented and opened the door so the man could step into the booth with my half naked wife. He immediately closed and locked it behind him. She was now trapped in there with him.

He said with a lighter tone to his voice, "I would never call the police, but thanks for letting me in. Now, let's get to this."

Without preamble, he dropped his pants and pulled out an impressive cock. He smiled and stared at her expectantly.

She looked nervous as fuck and said, "I suck you the same as everyone else and you leave, right?"

"Of course," he replied with a smile.

At that, she simply squatted and took him into her mouth. No other argument, no other hesitation, just straight to work.

I was blown away. I leaned as close to the hole as I could and saw the guy looking through it at me. He grinned widely and mouthed silently, "Fuck you asshole."

She sucked him like that for about five minutes when he pulled her head from his cock and sat straddling the bench with his back against the hole so I couldn't see anything. Then he said, "get back to it bitch."

I was blocked out, but I heard shifting and the now familiar sucking and slurping noises started up again. She was now sucking a guy right in the booth with her and they were locked in there together.

I tried to ascertain what was happening through the sounds, but for a bit all I heard were the sounds of her sucking. He began talking to her loud enough so I could hear, "Yeah slut, suck that cock. I'm here because the asshole next door wouldn't leave. Apparently, he likes to watch. Do you know him?"

I knew there was no way she could know who I was, unless she just absolutely recognized my cock in the mix of all the others, which I seriously doubted. That was confirmed when she replied with a muffled negative, "unh-uh" noise. I assumed she never stopped sucking his cock when she replied.

He continued the questioning, "So that isn't your husband in there?"

Again with the "unh uh" and then, "My husband is in meetings all day, I won't see him until tonight."

"I see, so you're a dirty slut that sucks strangers' cocks during the day while your husband works," he countered.

She replied, a little breathlessly as she tried to talk and continue her ministrations, "Not usually, this is my first time doing anything like this and when I followed my curiosity, I just couldn't stop... You're cock is gorgeous."

He groaned loudly as she went back to sucking him, "Fuck bitch, you can suck cock," he muttered and was only answered this time with an "mmmmmhmm" noise.

He continued, "I bet your husband is busy as hell right now trying to make a living and you're here acting like a slut."

She whimpered, "Stop it."

"it's true, he's working to keep you happy and you're here keeping all of us happy," he countered.

She sounded pouty when she replied this time, "Stop it, I can't help it, I'm going to quit."

I couldn't understand why a guy would harass a woman giving him a free blowjob, but it became clear soon enough.

Chapter 7 – Realizations

"It's because you're a dirty slut that's why," he said.

She stopped sucking long enough to say, "Noooooo."

ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers