Glory Hole Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's true, because the more I talk about you being a cheating cunt and your husband has no idea, the harder you suck my cock. It's true isn't it?" He queried

This time, all I heard was sucking and then I heard gagging. By the sounds, she was bobbing her head up and down his cock at a furious base and repeatedly slamming his cock into the back of her throat. She was either really turned on or trying to finish him off so he'd leave.

He continued, "Say it slut. You're sucking me even harder now and it's not to finish me off. You're a cunt and love this shit. You're a filthy whore, admit it."

Again, no response, if anything she went faster and harder. I could only imagine her head looked like a blur as it had to be moving so fast.

He groaned and then I heard her stop suddenly, but with an accompanying pop as if her mouth came off his cock with full suction still being applied.

He said, "Say it cunt, tell me you love it."

"Please, don't... don't," she pleaded.

"Say it. You know it's true," he said.

"I... I can't," she whimpered.

"You're pleading, but you can't take your eyes off my cock while you say it. Admit it and you'll enjoy it even more. Go ahead, say it," he commanded.

"I... I... I love it," she finally admitted.

I could hear the satisfaction in his voice when he next asked, "You love what?"

"I love being a dirty slut," she stammered.

He continued, "And it turns you on to be here while your husband is off working. He's clueless and you're now a slut. Right?"

"Yes," she dragged it out like she was getting comfortable with the idea. It sounded like a satisfied, "Yeeeeessss."

I was stunned. I didn't know if I wanted to stab this guy through the hole with whatever I could find in my pocket, or thank him, because surprisingly, hearing my wife's confession made the most erotic feeling of my life wash over me.

"Oh fuck, I like this?" I whispered to myself in surprise, "Does this make me a cuckold?"

The pain of betrayal was there. The anger was real. It ripped through my entire being. I felt it to my very core. It was a conflict of emotions that threatened to render me asunder physically. My world was rocked off of its axis. I tried to rationalize, I tried to put words to the pain. Finally, a word popped into my head and I was surprised to realize it was true. The word was–-exquisite.

Moments after my wife had a realization of her deep seated desire to be a dirty slut, I came to my own realization. I loved it. I loved watching. I loved spying, in fact. I knew that if she realized I was there that she might act differently, but instead I was getting the unfiltered version of her and I was loving it.

How I would feel later? I had no idea, but for now, I was hooked and wanted more.

I was yanked out of my thoughts by a change on the other side of the wall.

Chapter 8 – The Show

"Get up," he said simply.

I can only assume she complied, because there was shifting and he no longer blocked the wall.

"You've been a terrible slut. That poor cock sticking through that hole has been neglected. Do your job slut."

I was surprised when she said meekly, "Yes sir."

I had heard that tone before, when we played with our bondage stuff. She sounded that way when she gave control over to me. I knew at that moment, that at least for the next little while, she had given herself to this stranger in the booth with her. A man that already knew her needs better than I. A man who didn't even know her name, nor did she know his.

All I knew was that my cock was painfully hard. Even though I didn't admit it to myself then, the stranger also had a hold over me too, because when he moved from the wall I wanted to fall on my knees and thank him profusely. I was peeking through again in no time and heard him speak to me directly, "Are you ready for a show asshole?"

I didn't reply, because I couldn't find my voice and wasn't sure he really required a response anyway, as he didn't await an answer. Instead, he stepped aside and I could see Stacy servicing the cock sticking out of the other wall.

He walked to her side, gripped a handful of lovely auburn hair and moved her head faster. When I saw this, I wasn't sure what her reaction would be, but then I heard a moan of pleasure come from her as she let him pump her head up and down the cock in her mouth.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bench slut and let him fuck your whore mouth," he commanded.

She pulled off the cock and immediately complied with only a simple, "Yes sir."

I was so excited at this point that I almost came as I viewed her balance herself on the narrow bench with her sopping wet pussy right in front of my hole, less than an arm's length away. She placed her face against the opposite wall as ordered and I heard the now familiar noise of her blowjobs.

A knock at my door interrupted me and I heard someone say, "Feed the video booth or get the fuck out!"

I could only assume it was the manager and I was taken aback when I discovered that I had completely forgotten about feeding the video machine. I scrambled for more singles and fed them into the machine, no longer even caring what was on the screen.

I heard him then knock on Stacy and the stranger's door and say the same thing.

"Keep going," the stranger told her and I saw him pull a wad a one-dollar bills from his pants on the floor and feed the machine.

He had plenty of them, so it looked like he could stay there indefinitely. I, on the other hand, only had about ten left. I didn't know exactly how much time that would get me, but I loathed the idea of leaving the booth for someone else to get into.

I watched as he finished feeding the machine and was back to moving her head up and down. Suddenly, he pressed her face against the wall and stopped there. I heard her slurping and gulping and knew she was swallowing the load of yet another stranger into her stomach.

He muttered, "Good girl, good girl," as she obediently sucked it all down.

She made noises indicating she was happy he was pleased and he removed her head from the cock in the hole and moved it back to his cock. I caught a glimpse of the one in the wall before it was removed and it was about average size like mine. It was the first time I saw the comparison between an average one and the cock of the stranger in the booth. His was very impressive indeed. At least 3-4 inches longer and so big around, my wife's mouth looked stretched when she opened wide so he could continue the assault on her throat. Her fingers couldn't even wrap all the way around the girth of the thing.

I just had to get involved, so I reached my hand through and pressed two fingers into her pussy again. At this point she was apparently ready for anything, because instead of jumping, she pressed eagerly back into me. I began finger banging her and she moaned happily as he pulled out of her mouth and began slapping his big meat stick against her tongue and lips. The adoration in her eyes was apparent and the very exquisite pain returned full force. For the first time, I wondered if I would ever even get my wife back after this.

Soon though, another cock came through the hole on the other side and he pushed her back to it. She didn't even hesitate and started sucking away happily.

Chapter 9 – Ownership

The stranger then reached over and gripped my wrist. Not in a cruel manner, but just to make me stop what I was doing. As I pulled away, Stacy made a frustrated whimper because I'm sure she was about to cum all over my hand. Which was exactly what I was attempting to make her do before the stranger made me stop and ruined it for her.

After shooing my hand away, the stranger began slipping two of his fingers in and out and she began making cooing noises again. I practically had my face pushed through the hole and saw the stranger look at me and smile before straddling the bench behind her.

I had seen enough to know a lot of things at that moment. I knew my wife was out of control in her lust. I knew that she had moved from sucking condom-covered cocks and dropping them on the floor full of jizz to sucking bare cocks and drinking the cum down. I knew that she was enraptured by this stranger and would likely do anything he said. Yet, I was still stunned when he lined his big cock up with her pussy and began working himself inside of her.

At first, she made no notice that it was anything other than fingers, but when the crown of his manhood went in past her lips, she pulled off the cock she was sucking and gasped.

"No, no, no," she pleaded, "I'm only sucking cock!"

His answer was to grip her waist and continue to press into her delicious hole. I had the perfect view as I crouched lower in my booth to see him enter her. I had fucked her for many years, but this cock was so much larger than mine that I'm sure she felt like it was the first time she'd ever been fucked. She'd always enjoyed my cock; it's not like I'm tiny, or even small. My cock just wasn't as big as this stranger's.

She gasped, not in horror but in pleasure, "Oh fuck!"

He asked confidently, "Are you sure you want me to stop?"

"Oh God, oh God, I wasn't going to fuck today. Oh fuck, it feels so good!" She replied.

I could hear the grin in his voice when he asked again, "So, slut wife of some unknowing asshole, do you want me to take my cock out of your tight married cunt or not?"

He pushed in a little more as he spoke, making her put both hands on the wall in front her and start moaning even louder than the running video machine.

Her next reply was half-hearted, at best, "You're wearing a condom, right?"

It hit me like a shovel in the face. He wasn't wearing a condom! I figured he'd lie at this point, but he apparently knew the control he held over her. His response was to pull out about two inches and push in a little deeper, she was shaking uncontrollably at this point and the sounds of her gasping only indicated she was feeling extreme levels of pleasure. At this point, he had about two-thirds of his cock buried into my wife.

He then said, "No cunt, I don't have on a condom. You're a slut wife, act like a slut wife. I can pull out if you want, but..."

He pushed in more and said maliciously, "You don't want me to, do you?"

I couldn't really see around him, but between his and her legs I thought I saw her nod her head like she wanted him to pull out.

He said, "Really? Okay then, but I think I'll stop now."

With this he started pulling out until only the tip was inside of her beautifully stretched vagina.

He did know her better than me, because she began to plead, "No, no, no, don't stop! Please, fucking God, don't stop!"

He stayed perfectly still with only the head of his cock in. He may have moved in a little bit and then pulled back out, but just enough to tease her.

He mockingly said then, "Oh, so now you want me to fuck you? Without a condom?"

"Yes, yes, please just fuck me. Fuck me right fucking now!" She gasped.

"Even without a condom, that would make you a huge slut. You don't even know my name," he replied.

"I don't care, I don't care, I don't care!" She practically screamed.

He wouldn't relent, he continued to force her to face what she'd become when next he said, "Tell me what you are."

She knew what he wanted and she was willing to give it when she replied, "I'm a slut wife, I have a husband, he's working, and I'm sucking and fucking other men. I've never had a cock like yours and I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me without a condom, fuck me hard, I don't care, just fuck me!"

He pushed in a little deeper and asked, "What is your husband's name."

She replied immediately, "Aaron, his name is Aaron."

His voice was rough with lust when he said, "Aaron is your small-cocked husband, but who owns this cunt?"

She practically screamed, "You! You own it! I don't know your goddamned name but you own me now!"

He snarled, "Suck the cock in front of you whore!"

Without hesitation I saw her sink her head back onto the cock on the other side of the wall. The stranger pushed her head against the wall and then I saw him pull his cock out to just the head.

Without warning, he tensed his entire body and slammed every inch of his massive meat pole into my wife's tight cunt. I watched it resist the entire way, but I saw that he had the leverage and he gave no quarter. My mouth fell open when his balls slapped up against her clit. He was hitting depths inside of her that hadn't ever been touched by me. Other than childbirth, this was the first thing that had ever filled her vagina so completely.

I heard her try to scream, but she couldn't because her throat was full of cock and he wasn't letting her up for air. I thought the scream was from pain, but my focus on their conjoined genitals told me the true story. Instead, she was having the largest orgasm of her entire life.

I watched in amazement as the lips of her cunt convulsed rapidly around his shaft and her body shook like she had 10,000 volts of electrical current going through her. This must have lasted a solid two minutes before the spasms ended and her spent body tried to collapse underneath him.

He had made her cum wholly without clitoral stimulation, which is another thing that I had never been able to do. He had bested me at sex his very first time in her pussy. I felt like the lesser man, but again the pain was, somehow, marvelous and just heightened my excitement.

He didn't let her collapse and wrapped a strong arm under her tummy to lift her back up onto her knees and let her head go. She pulled off the cock on the wall, whimpering and muttering nonsensically. I could've sworn I heard her tell him that she loved him, but that was when he took his turn.

He pulled his cock back and then slammed back into her again, but this time he did not stop. He took long, hard strokes and fucked her with a vengeance.

He told her to take care of the cock coming through the wall, but the way he was hammering her, she couldn't do anything other than wrap a hand around it and try to stroke it while he plowed her deeper and harder than she had ever experienced before.

Apparently, the guy on the other side of the wall was turned on too, because just her stroking him was all it took for him to cut loose with several large spurts of cum. It was hard for me to see this, but I saw cum flying and as Stacy hung her head low trying to breathe, I saw more of it dripping off her chin. The guy must have painted her with sperm.

I was stroking my cock in speed with the stranger fucking my wife. By then, I was sitting on the filthy floor of my booth with my eyes pressed against the hole and stroking a cock that hadn't been this hard for so long in many years. I know for a fact that I'd never cum so many times straight, not even as a teenager with a fixation on masturbation. Consequently, that just led to more embarrassment when I still reached orgasm a good two to three minutes before the stranger. Even with him having the benefit of an extremely wet and tight vagina wrapped around his big member, he was able to last longer than I.

During that short time period, immediately after my release of sexual tension, I felt the pain and betrayal again. At that moment, I hated the entire thing so very very much. My wife was now loudly begging him to bang her married cunt and take what was his. The words coming from her mouth were like nothing I'd ever heard in our raunchiest of sex sessions.

He asked her, "I'm gonna cum you worthless married slut. Where does you husband want me to cum?"

Between ragged pain and pleasure breaths she replied, "He wouldn't want this at all, he would divorce me!"

If she only knew how wrong she was.

His response was, "Do you care slut? My cock is more important than years of marriage right?"

It hurt again when without hesitation she replied, "Yes, yes, your cock is the best, you own my cheating married cunt!"

He smacked her ass and asked again, "Then where does your small dicked, loving husband want this huge cock to cum?"

She moaned, "That small cocked bastard would want a real man to cum in my cunt! Fill my married cunt up with real man sperm!"

He just laughed and smacked her ass again before growling, "Good answer bitch."

Unbelievably, upon hearing them belittle me so, my cock was approaching full hardness again. I watched as the stranger stroked her cunt several more times and then slammed home one final time.

He was holding firmly onto her tiny waist with his member fully ensconced inside of my wife when I saw his big testicles begin contracting with orgasm. He unloaded unknown amounts of sperm into my slut wife. The first sperm other than mine in our entire relationship. I was both devastated and exhilarated.

About the third pulse of his big cock, she moaned, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again, I'm cumming you big cocked bastard!"

Her body shook in an uncontrolled spasm again, which I'm sure milked even more cum out of his huge balls. That is, if the way he groaned was any indication whatsoever.

He came so much that I saw some of it squeeze past their connected sex organs between convulsions and begin to drip onto the bench below. He held her up until he was done shooting every last drop into her womb and then he let her waist go. She had no strength left and collapsed onto the bench straddling it.

He stepped off the bench and again made eye contact with me asking, "That was a good show, right asshole?"

I could not talk. My wife was lying face down on the bench with her arms and legs hanging loosely on either side. Her face, breasts, tummy and cunt pressed against a bench. Her cunt was absolutely destroyed. It was gaped wide open and leaking huge amounts of juices. I couldn't know the thoughts going through her head, but the noises she made could only be described as cooing. There was no way misinterpret the facts. She was in heaven.

She didn't move when a hand came out of the other wall's hole and began to grope her gorgeous body. Though, I saw her gaping vagina spasm slightly a few times as if the touch brought on another mini orgasm. She had been cooing nonstop so it was difficult to tell.

It occurred to me then that I also had no idea what kind of sex drive my wife actually had. I'd always thought she was a one and done girl, but if this is any indication of the truth, then I had been neglecting her needs for years.

I almost laughed again when I realized that I was blaming myself for this when she was the one cheating. Couldn't she just have told me she needed more? The big question is; did she even know before today that she needed more? I believe the latter is closer to the truth than the former. I believe our brief visit to this very store last night awakened something inside of her that neither of us knew existed.

I know she bought a box of condoms and brought them with her, so this was planned on her part. Nevertheless, I have no idea what drove her here without telling me first. Maybe, like me, the thoughts made her a little sick and ashamed to feel this way. Maybe, we're both in the same boat where this is concerned. Both of us disgusted by it, but also loving it so very much.

Chapter 10 – Call Me, Not Maybe

Those were thoughts for later though when I again focused and saw that she gave no protestation at all when the stranger opened her purse, and took her phone out. She freely mumbled the passcode when asked, and he spent about 2 minutes tapping away on the screen.

When he dropped it back into her purse, he took a ten-dollar bill from her purse and fed it into the machine. I had no idea it would take larger bills. That was good information. Again, a stupid thought at a stupid time.

He patted her ass and said, "I put my number into your phone. You will find it and call me. Oh yeah, and you missed a text from your husband."