Glory Hole Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
407 Followers

"What a mess!" I thought to myself. "I wonder who comes in here and cleans up all this cum." I quipped with a giggle. Jim just laughed.

I pulled my dress back up, straightened myself and we started out the door when I noticed yet another nice big cock sticking through the wall. "Sorry fellow" I muttered with a hint of disappointment as we exited the booth.

We re-entered the book store and I noticed several more guys milling around. I whispered in Jim's ear as we made our way to the front door "God, I wonder how many of these guys belonged to the cocks I had just sucked or fucked!" I did notice a couple of them had big smiles on their faces! One even gave me a wink and I could swear by reading his lips he said "That was great!" The buy behind the counter just grinned as we left.

We got in our car and headed for home. We had driven a few miles when the realization hit me that we hadn't made any of those guys use rubbers. "Oh shit!" I said aloud. "We sure as hell didn't practice safe sex in that place." I was just a little perturbed at myself by then.

"Don't worry" Jim cut in. "It's okay." "What do you mean, how do you know?" I was truly worried by now.

Jim began to laugh which made me a little mad at first but then he explained. "It was all arranged." He confessed.

He went on to explain to me that a month or so ago he had went to Atlanta on business and had stopped in the bookstore on the way back to check it out. While there he had struck up a conversation with the owner, one thing led to another and they had cooked up the whole encounter.

The owner had arranged for a few of his close friends to be there and had locked the front door the entire time we were in his shop. The men in there were good friends of the owner and were men he could trust.

Suddenly I remembered the nice big cock sticking through the wall when we left and laughingly told Jim "Well at least one of his trusted friends will go home a little disappointed." "What do you mean?" He asked.

"When we were leaving I noticed another hard cock sticking through the wall." "I started to say something but figured you were ready to go."

"Oh well, poor guy!" Jim laughed.

Anyhow, I felt relieved after hearing that. "Well, if that's the case, who, I mean which guy..." I was stuttering and stammering trying to find out who had the huge cock!

Giggling Jim interrupted me by saying "You want to know who had that horsecock, right?" Blushing I nodded my head. "You have his name on that piece of paper I gave you but I couldn't tell you which one of those guys it belonged to."

Reaching in his pocket Jim pulled out the note and handed it to me. "The guy's name is Terry Jackson and he's the owner." Jim said with a smile.

We talked a little more before I laid my head back to rest up for later that evening. I knew Jim would be hot and horny after Cumming only once and I would be in for some more fucking once we got home.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I asked Jim holding the note Terry had given me.

"Save it baby, I think he wants to fuck you again, only with no wall between you this time." "And I know you would enjoy seeing him again, wouldn't you?" He teased.

The thought excited me but I didn't show it and just replied that maybe some time in the future when Jim got the urge to play voyeur again, we might give him a call and left it at that.

In case you're curious, we did call Terry a couple months later and got together but that is another story!

Darla
Darla
407 Followers
12