Gloryhole Bi-Video Shoot

Story Info
A couple has goes to a glory hole for HIS pleasure.
1.4k words
3.8
25.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to Showworld with him, They had been one time before but that time was weird. That time they stayed out in the open in the relatively well lighted area.

That time they sat on a couch he pulled down his pants and got hard and jacked off while she sat beside. Men came around and watched them. Some pulled their cocks out and masturbated.

It was a bit much. She just looked at him. Not at anyone else.

He signaled a stroker over and played with his cock a little. That was about it. Not that much fun.

This time he was wondering about a booth. Some were new and really well lighted. He liked light. Didn't like to do things in rooms where it is too dark to see. He had been in such situations before not so much participating but had been to places where men groped and did one another in almost total dark. He likes at least visual clues of what he was getting into.

So the booths had light and a couple had glory holes. He thought that would be better than having her out in the room feeling and being more vulnerable to all the eyes and possible too fast or totally unwanted approaches. In the booth it felt a lot more under control.

It was warm out, finally, as they drove over. He was driving. And rather high on pot. She was kind of silent having vaped a bit too before they left. It was a short drive. He was nervous, he was always nervous, particularly when he was trying to do something with someone else. In this case, he didn't want to drag her into something that she didn't want, just for his own pleasure. It would ruin his pleasure if she didn't like it, at least in some way. But sometimes she liked it and actually got on a bit better than he did. Like the bi sex party they went to in Brooklyn. Why hadn't he asked that guy if he could suck his dick with her? OH well, life has missed opportunities.

They were arriving in the lot. He was careful to park in the lines. People are very picky about parking in the lines in the burbs.

She looked casual cute. She had these little black short shorts on. Tight on her ass. He legs looked beautiful and long. She had on a Coney Island t-shirt. Sandals, casual. He long pants as usual and a purple colored tight t-shirt.

The staff, the guy behind the desk is always friendly here. They let male/female couples in free.

What he was really after was a hot time but also a video of him sucking cock close up and hopefully the guy cuming in his mouth.

He didn't particularly want her to have to have sex with anyone, but he hoped she would tease and show some. Which can be a lot of fun.

He liked that stuff. He liked to show his hard cock in these public places set aside for this. And to be out and be associated with her, it was all even more exciting. Maybe she would fuck or suck him in the booth with a couple people in the holes on each side peeping, watching his cock go in and out of her.

So they went in and walked around. There was the whatever going on in the usual dark corners. Why do people what to do stuff in the dark? He wanted to see what was going in his mouth and maybe even more importantly wanted to be seen with cock in his mouth by, well, by anyone who happened to walk into the place. That was somewhat more exciting in NYC in the place in the village where he was sort of known, or at least seen around.

Maybe he should have brought Bill, one of her other lovers. She might of liked showing off with the two of them and with Bill there it would be added incentive and safety to try stuff. He wanted her to be what he wanted to be. The object of desire, and the desirable libertine, willing to be wild and do the room. He knew that was not possible, With the germ factor alone, and that he didn't really want it, but yet. . . He did like to watch her have sex with other men. He liked to watch them cum in her mouth and her swallow. That sort of what had happened so far. More of that would be fine. He loved blow jobs, giving them, getting them, watching them, all of it.

They picked a booth. They had this new odd video set up in Showworld. It wasn't a pay thing, but booths and one could pick channels. These are new HD screens with bright images. He could remember film loops in booths. Real movie film.

They had of course been noticed walking around in the place before going in the booth and although they didn't just follow along the men knew they were there and checked her out for sure and would be coming around looking for them to see what they were up to and, of course, see if there was a chance of getting any themselves. Wild women do show up at these places with some regularity. One just has to be lucky to hit it right.

He asked her to pick a channel. She looked at the buttons and began scrolling through the selection of blow job anal scenes, most of it hertro focused, at least on the surface. She landed on a MMF bi scene. Although the people looked kind of unreal they were not unattractive.

"Good choice. . .such as the selection is."

A man and a woman were now both sharing a hard cock. Each licking a side and taking turns jerking it.

"That's just what I want to do. Including the video documentation of the event."

"Wow! Ha! OK, we will see." She was cheerful feeling safe in the booth.

He gestured, "There are the holes. One on each side in this one." He saw the light change in the next booth. Someone was in there moving.

She looked at the screen. "Think anyone in here will look as good as these people?"

"Well, you're here, you do."

She laughed, "So do you, Mmmmm!"

"Better in fact!"

He had pulled out his cock. After all, that was what he was here for.

That would surely be enough for any hole voyeur. He was dramatically older looking than she. And she did look very cute and desirable in her little outfit. She was still cute at 36. The situation was enough to get him hard. There was only the one seat. He was standing and she was in the seat. His cock was right in from of her, easy access. She watched him jerk a bit, glanced at the screen, then looked at the hole.

She could now see someone on the other side, it was not a small hole, but not big enough that someone's head could fit through. She couldn't see his face right now. It was just the lower part and he had on jeans and was rubbing his cock through them.

She saw the man pull down his pants and show her his hard cock.

She leaned closer to the hole and put her fingers, palms up on the bottom of the hole. "Wow! Boldly inviting." he thought as he stroked in the room with her getting harder and hotter every moment.

The man looked in through the hole. She stroked her partner's cock and looked at the man.

The hard cock come through the hole.

They looked at one another and smiled. It was a fine looking cock. Was that a matter of luck, or mostly well equipped care to show in such places?

They looked at one another and at the cock and smiled.

She reached out to it and stroked it softly. It was a nice upcurve cock, like his. He liked that. He liked watching her stroke it, the stranger's cock.

The cock responded by jerking up powerfully.

She stopped stroking the cock, but sort of cradled it in her hand and looked up at him squeezing his cock in her other hand.

"Looks yummy!" she suggested.

He smiled and started fumbling for his phone, "Shoot it? OK?"

He went down in front of the hole opening his camera and handing it to her.

"Video"

He started stroking the cock. She started recording.

He licked the side to get it wet for smoother stroking and so the cock felt someone lick it.

He put the head in his lips and glanced up at the lens to make sure she was getting the shot.