Gloryhole Mommy

Story Info
A mom accidentally sucks and fucks her well-endowed son.
6.1k words
4.62
878.3k
1.4k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A mom accidentally sucks and fucks her well-endowed son.

Note 1: This is an April Fool's 2015 Day Contest Story. The theme for this NEW contest is: humorous, surprise meetings, trick endings or themes of deception, chance or misunderstanding (happy or otherwise). This story will fit at least one of those...enjoy.

Note 2: Thanks to Robert, Wayne and goamz86 for editing.

GLORYHOLE MOMMY

"Bull shit," I called Ralph out, who was usually full of shit. If ten percent of what came out of his mouth was the truth that was a very good day.

"Seriously," he said, more animated than usual.

"You're telling me that you got a blow job at lunch time at the adult store?" I asked, still not remotely believing it.

"And she swallowed every drop," he continued.

"How do you know it was a girl?" Joey asked.

I laughed, "Yeah Ralph, you probably just became a homo."

"No, no, it was definitely a girl," Ralph countered, although the look on his face made it clear he wasn't so sure.

Joey laughed out loud, "Ralph got blown by a dude."

Ralph protested, trying to remain cool, even though it was obvious he had no idea, "No way, man, those lips were all woman."

"This based on your years of experience getting head," I quipped sarcastically.

"As if you should talk," Ralph countered back, which was a good point. I was a virgin. We were all virgins, although according to Ralph's many stories he got more pussy than Cody Watkins, our star quarterback and resident douche bag.

I shrugged, "I'm not the one making up the story."

"Let's go back tomorrow," Ralph said, "Old man Garrard said she is there every lunch hour."

Joey roared, "Could you imagine old man Garrard getting head."

"Fuck," I said shaking my head, "That is disgusting." Old man Garrard was in his eighties, and owned the adult shop just a couple of blocks from the school. He also wasn't remotely a stickler to the whole age issue. So nerds like us had been there on many occasions to buy adult magazines and, on occasion, go into those booths and watch porn flicks.

Being 1985, this was the only way to watch porn, unless you counted the scrambled channel shit...which, of course, we had watched many times on weekends straining our eyes trying to see a tit or nipple. (We were all too scared to rent porn on vhs...although we kept talking about it).

Joey agreed, "I'm in. Making Ralph eat crow is always fun to watch."

"I have my biology make-up test tomorrow at lunch," I said, which gave me a good excuse to not have to go. I had missed last week's test because I was at a chess tournament. Yep, I was a nerd.

Joey joked, "I'll do the intel for you."

"Yes, please find out his name," I joked back.

"Fuck both of you," Ralph snapped.

"Shit, he turned gay already," Joey said, "wanting to fuck us."

"Ralph, no is no," I joked, quoting some terrible film strip we had watched last week about keeping your virginity until marriage.

"God, you guys are assholes," Ralph said, shaking his head.

.....

The next day, I took my test while Ralph and Joey went to the adult shop. I was a few minutes late for class as it took me forever to finish the test, so I couldn't ask either of them about their trip although the smug look on Ralph's face when I entered English class told me everything.

I handed Mrs. Appleton the late slip, apologized and walked to my desk, where Joey just gave a knowing nod.

I couldn't believe it. Ralph wasn't lying. Even more significantly, they both likely got blow jobs, meaning I was the last one standing in terms of sexual experience. We were all virgins, but now I was the only one who hadn't had a blow job.

I was instantly jealous and instantly annoyed that I hadn't gone along.

I barely listened to the half hour discussion on Death of a Salesman and the many symbols that were rampant through the story as I pondered tomorrow and the possibility of getting my first ever blow job.

Instead, I replayed in my head a movie I had just seen in theatres...The Sure Thing. Every guy wants a sure thing, and I wondered if this was mine. The reality was that because I was incredibly smart, had some acne, and wore clothes that were out of style, I didn't fit in and sure didn't get the attention of the ladies. So, the closest I came to any sort of sex was with my left hand usually 3 or 4 times a day.

When class was done, Ralph walked over and smirked, "You missed out on heaven, Melvin." Also, my parents named me Melvin which wasn't even remotely a cool name.

"So it's a chick?" I asked, turning to Joey.

"Undeniably," Joey nodded.

"Did you?" I asked, even though the question was stupid.

"Oh yeah," he nodded, with a confidence I had never seen in him before.

"She swallowed every drop," Ralph added.

"I can't believe it," I said, shaking my head. This only happened in the porn movies, not in our small town of 14,000.

"Believe it," Joey nodded, "she is the real deal."

"Want to come tomorrow?" Ralph asked.

"I don't know," I said. Of course, I wanted to. Yet, the idea of my first time being some anonymous stranger wasn't really a great story to eventually tell the kids.

"Well, we're going," Ralph said, "I can't imagine fucking someone feeling any better than getting a blow job."

Joey, who never agreed with Ralph, nodded, "Melvin, you have got to try it. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it felt."

"Fine, I'll go," I nodded, feeling better about making the decision if I was being peer pressured for some reason...although truthfully I was generally the leader of this small group.

"You won't regret it," Ralph promised.

I jerked off that night, thinking of finally getting a blow job. Not surprisingly, I shot my load pretty quick.

.....

Next day at lunch, we walked to the adult store, Ralph talking like he was an expert after two blow jobs.

"She doesn't say anything," he explained, "just slide it in the hole. She will suck you, and swallow it all."

"She doesn't say a word?" I asked, instantly wondering how they knew she was a girl then.

"No," Ralph said, "when we asked her to prove she was a female she put her breast and nipple through the hole."

"No way!" I exclaimed, having never seen a girl's nipple or breast in real life.

"Oh yeah, I offered to suck on her nipple, but she moved it away, unfortunately," Ralph explained.

Joey added, "It looked like she has some huge tits."

"Crazy," I said, still unable to fathom all they were saying. It just seemed too good to be true.

"Wait until she is bobbing on your dick," Ralph promised, "that is crazy."

Joey said. "You can go first, Melvin."

"Thanks," I said, my head no longer really in the conversation as I could see the adult store in view.

Reaching the store a couple of minutes later, we walked in and Ralph asked, "Is she here?"

Old man Garrard nodded in the affirmative and then saw me. His eyes went wide, a strange look of shock on his face. Yet, I was so nervous that I didn't really think much about it as Ralph guided me down the hallway.

Ralph said, "She is always in room four."

I walked to the door, took a deep breath and went into the room. I put a quarter in the slot and a porno began.

I was suddenly full of indecision. Again, I was dying to get a blow job, but it felt so strange to get it from a complete stranger.

Yet, when I saw a feminine finger wiggle in the hole I decided what the hell, this was too good to refuse. I unbuckled my pants, tugged down my boxers and moved to the hole. After a deep breath, I pushed my cock through the hole.

"Wow!" A voice whispered on the other side, which made a chill go up my spine. There really was a woman on the other side of this wall.

I then groaned, as a mouth wrapped around my cock. You can imagine it, you can dream about it, but you can't remotely fathom just how good a mouth feels around your cock until it happens.

That moment changed everything.

My hand would never again be good enough.

The woman bobbed back and forth on my cock slowly and I closed my eyes and imagined it was Becka, the hot cheerleader who didn't know I existed.

Unfortunately, the intense feeling of pleasure was too much and in less than a minute I groaned, warning the stranger, talking in a deep voice to hide my identity, "I'm about to come."

This led to her bobbing faster and, seconds later, my coming in her mouth. The intensity of the orgasm, the brief feeling of euphoria, was like nothing I had ever experienced.

She swallowed every last drop, and I was in love with a mouth.

When she took her mouth off my cock, I reluctantly pulled it out of the glory hole (which in retrospect is a perfect name...I was in my glory). I was pulling my pants up when I saw a piece of paper being held by her fingers in the hole.

I grabbed it and read it:

8:30, same place, same time.

This time to fuck me!!!

Yes or no?

I read it a dozen times, in awe of what it said. I didn't have a pen to circle yes or no, so I said, with the same deep voice, "I'll be here."

"Great," was all she said, in a French accent, which made everything even hotter.

I put the note in my pocket, deciding immediately this wasn't information my friends needed to know.

I walked out curious if she would be walking out too. Yet, all I saw were my boys and remembered they, too, were waiting for a blow job.

"So?" Joey asked.

"Wow!" Was all I could muster based on both the blow job and the secret invite I had been offered.

"My turn," Joey declared, walking in.

Oddly, I felt a twinge of jealousy hit me, as if she was my girl. Strange, but true.

Ralph said, "Told you so."

"Yep," I nodded, the whole experience rather surreal.

"Doesn't she have a great mouth?" Ralph asked.

"Based on my one time, she is the best ever," I joked.

"She's such a cum slut," Ralph continued, "I'd love to see what she looks like."

I too wanted to know that, but instead cautioned, "Be careful what you wish for. Maybe she's incredibly ugly and the only way to get dick is to hide her looks." I prayed that wasn't true, my image of her started as a cheerleader, but now I imagined it was a teacher, or Ralph's hot mom.

"Well, I'd sure like to fuck her," he continued.

I thought to myself that in just over eight hours I may very well be doing exactly that, yet I said, "Just enjoy the free blow jobs while they last."

"Oh God, I never thought that this may end," Ralph said, a mortified look spread across his face.

I laughed, "All good things do come to an end."

"Yes, I learned that when V got cancelled," he said.

Just then, Joey came out and I wondered if I was that quick. Probably.

"My turn," Ralph said, acting cocky, "Always save the best for last."

"Best bullshitter," I quipped.

"Best acne," Joey added.

"Assholes," he said, going into the room.

Joey said, "Let's leave him here."

"Sure," I nodded, something we often did to him when we went places. It was an asshole thing to do, but we thought it was funny.

As we headed back, I noticed that my mom's blue Chevette was across the street at the grocery store. I immediately ducked my head as if Mom was right there and could see me walking out of an adult store.

Joey asked, "What's wrong?"

"Just don't want anyone I know seeing me walk out of an adult store at lunch," I said, which was true.

"Good call," he nodded. "Imagine if someone saw us and told our moms?"

I glanced back to the car as I wondered why Mom would be getting groceries here instead of the local store down the block from our house.

That night, I showered, twice, the second time after I jerked off fantasizing about tonight.

Around eight I went to ask Mom, "Can I borrow the car for a bit? I'm supposed to go and help Ralph study."

"Sorry, honey," she answered, oddly dressed in a sundress for this time of night (she always wore dresses, her soul stuck in the 1950s housewife concept). "I'm going out for a bit."

"Where?" I asked, Mom not one to go out at night without Dad, who was out of town all week.

"Um, I, um, to June's," she answered, seeming bewildered by the question.

Her answer was odd, as if she was lying to me. But I shrugged it off, not thinking much of it.

Once she left, I grabbed my bike, which I almost never used, and began biking as fast as I could suddenly worried I would be late.

I got there sweating a little, with only a couple minutes to spare. The room I was supposed to go in was occupied, as was the one she should be in. I was praying she hadn't found someone else, that she was just giving this guy a blow job.

About three minutes later, but what seemed like an eternity, the door of the room I was supposed to be in opened. A man in his sixties, at least, came out, lowered his head when he saw me and walked away.

I quickly went into the room and locked the door.

I move to the hole, pulled down my pants and put my already fully hard cock in the hole.

"It's you," she said, her voice sounding excited and sexy as hell in her French accent.

I replied, using my deep voice, "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Me either," she purred, as I felt her mouth go on my cock.

Like last time, it felt amazing and I was super thankful I had jerked off an hour before coming here or I would have been done in seconds, like last time.

After less than a minute, she asked, "Can I fuck your big dick?"

"God, yes," I agreed, words I had fantasized being said to me forever, but when you're a geek the girls don't look past your average looks to see what's underneath.

"I have been fantasizing about this all day," she said.

"Me too," I replied, in even more awe at the reality she was fantasizing about me.

"I've never done this before," she said.

I was curious if she meant she was a virgin, yet that seemed unlikely; she in all logic meant she had never fucked a guy through a gloryhole. I added, and then instantly wished I hadn't said it, "I've never done it at all."

"You're a virgin?" She asked

"Yes," I admitted, my cock dying for attention.

"How old are you?" She asked, her tone suddenly sounding concerned.

"Eighteen," I answered truthfully.

"Thank God," she said, a sigh of relief coming from the other side of the wall. "Are you sure this is how you want to lose it?"

"Yes," I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"I've never had a virgin before," she said, before adding, "Actually you'll be my first cock other than my husband in years."

I was flattered and conflicted, not wanting to be the one to end a marriage; but maybe she was divorced. Either way, as I considered this I felt my cock poke something and then a moment later felt my cock become engulfed with a warmth that was indescribable. I had also just learned she was an older woman, which fit the images of her I had created in my head.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, as my cock filled her.

I was speechless as I felt her begin fucking herself on my cock. The pleasure was too good for words and I just stood there enjoying the pleasure this woman was giving me.

"Oh so bigggggg," she moaned, a couple of minutes into the slow fucking.

Yet, I wanted to fuck her; I wanted to be in charge. Taking a risk, I ordered, "Place your ass against the wall."

"Mmmmmmm, I like a man in charge," she moaned, obeying my request.

Ecstatic, I slid my cock and poked the side of her ass.

She laughed, "Sorry, hard to line up when I can't see that big dick of yours."

Having her compliment my dick made me feel so confident and I said, "I'd love to see your tits."

"Do you want to suck on my nipples?" She questioned, her voice so sultry, as I smiled knowing the guys didn't get this opportunity either.

"God, yes," I answered, sounding like the naive virgin I was. Besides my dad's magazines hidden in his desk and glimpses at those scrambled adult movies, I had never seen a woman's nipples.

She moved around and a moment later a nipple was in view. "Go ahead, suck my nipple, sexy."

I didn't need to be told twice. I dropped to my knees, leaned forward and took her nipple in my mouth.

She moaned, "That's it."

I swirled my tongue around her hard nipple, I flicked her nipple and then I bit it gently.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "I love what you're doing."

After a minute she moved her other nipple to the hole and I replicated the attention. Feeling confident, I then said, "Back up, I want to see your breasts."

"Okay," she obeyed, her tone tentative.

I peeked through the hole. All I could see was her breasts and the ends of her long blonde hair. I stared in utter awe of the large breasts.

"Do you like?" She asked.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven," I said, staring at them.

"How about you fuck me with that big cock of yours instead," she purred, as she cupped her breasts.

"Great suggestion," I nodded again, not that she could tell. "Move your ass back against the wall."

She quickly did, clearly as excited to get fucked as I was to fuck her...which again made me feel very good about myself....my track record with women my age an epic fail.

I could see her inviting pussy and wondered if I could lick it from this position. Curious what pussy tasted like, I decided to try. I extended my tongue and licked part of her lips.

"Ohhhhh, that's not your dick," she moaned, lifting her leg up at an angle that gave me better access to her cunt.

It tasted completely indescribable...sweet, yet slightly...um...fishy. Yet, I loved it. I also loved the moans coming from her as I awkwardly licked.

"Damn wall," she moaned, after a couple of minutes, as I was only able to do so much with the wall in the way.

I laughed, and tried to sway her, "Too bad we're not in the same room."

"You bad boy," she purred. "Now be an even badder boy and shove that big cock of yours in my cunt."

I had never heard a woman use the forbidden 'c' word before, but it sounded so hot coming from her.

I stood up, aimed my cock at the hole and slid back into her warm cunt. I groaned as I started fucking her.

"Oh yes, sexy, pound my cunt with your big cock," she moaned, her French accent still sounding so sexy.

And I did, wishing I could grab her hips and bury my whole cock in her; wishing I could feel my balls and body slamming into her; wishing I could see her facial expressions...the ones that matched the moans.

"Harder," she demanded, although impossible with the wall in the way.

I groaned, "Damn wall."

She moaned back in agreement, "Damn waaaaaall."

I don't know how long I fucked her, but her moans continually got louder until she begged, "Don't stop, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping, wanting to hear her scream.

"Oh, oh, oh, aaaaaaaaah," she screamed, "I'm cominggggggg."

I could feel excess wetness around my cock and knew I wasn't going to last much longer either. I groaned, a few hard strokes later and warned, "I'm going to come."

I wasn't sure if she was going to let me come in her, but that unknown was revealed when she moaned, "Fill my cunt with your cum, stud."

And I did.

Stream after stream spewed out my cock and into her amazing cunt.

"Yesssss, fill me with your cum," she purred, somehow tightening her cunt as if milking my cock of every drop of cum.

When I finally slowed down, I was surprised when she moved off my cock, and took it back in her mouth.

I groaned, in awe of this amazing woman.

When she finally took my cock out of her mouth, she said, "I couldn't let any of that sweet cum go to waste."

My eyes went wide as there was no accent this time, and I immediately recognized the voice. I would recognize it anywhere.

I froze in utter shock.

My mouth dropped open like in a Looney Tunes cartoon.

12