Gloryhole Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last cock I took up my ass was the biggest of the night, even bigger than Daddy. It was attached to an enormous black guy who wanted me to ride him with his dick up my ass.

Eager to oblige him, I lowered myself gingerly onto his huge rod, my asshole stretching to accommodate his girth. I got about half of it in when he got impatient, grabbed me by the hips, and slammed my asshole down onto his cock. Balls-deep. I let out a piercing wail and began to cry in earnest, but he just used his grip on my hips to slam me up and down on his dick. Hard. He fucked me like that for a while, until I was happily riding him as hard as he wanted me to.

"Make them titties bounce, bitch," he snapped. And so I rode him, my huge breasts bouncing in his face, in delicious rhythm to the thrusts I was taking up my ass. He just held me by the hips and watched my pretty tits wobble and bounce.

The other men in the room formed a circle around us. Moments later, at least 15 men were jerking off on me as I rode cowgirl on this stranger's 10-inch cock. I just kept riding my black beast until he nutted deep up my ass. The force of it nearly knocked me over. It was a finale of epic proportions.

Then it was over. Just like that, I found myself alone and unclaimed on the men's room floor. Topless, skirt around my waist, stockings ripped, mascara running down my face, cum leaking out of my ass and dripping off my face and tits.

I got dressed and timidly ventured out into the bar. The men wouldn't even look at me, and Daddy was nowhere to be found. I didn't have a phone with me, and was afraid to ask the bartender to use his.

I walked part-way home that night, stumbling drunkenly, decked out like a huge-titty prostitute, ignoring the honks and catcalls, half-worried and half-hoping that I was going to get raped again. I could use another round of cock.

And I got it. At one point on my walk of shame, a car pulled over with two men in the front. When they pulled over, the guy in the passenger side jumped out, grabbed me, threw me in the backseat, and slid in beside me. Just like that. I had no time to think.

The driver kept on driving. My backseat assailant's cock was out before I could even speak. He yanked my corset down to expose my big titties, pawing at them, roughly pinching my nipples. "Suck it, bitch. Suck my dick or I'll fucking kill you."

So I did. Of course I did. I bent down and took his cock into my mouth, sucking it into my throat, showing him immediately what a good little deepthroater I was. Wordlessly, he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed down, cramming himself balls-deep in my mouth. He established a forceful rhythm but I acquiesced. I gave him the best blowjob of his life.

When he finished in my mouth, the driver pulled over and they switched places. The driver spent a few minutes feeling up my jugs, sucking my nipples, and fingering my sore-but-dripping-wet cunt. Then he wanted me to suck his balls and jerk him off, which I did obediently and skillfully. When he commanded me to go down further and lick his taint and asshole, I did it without hesitation, darting my tongue in and out of his anus until he sprayed cum all over my face.

After I'd thoroughly satisfied them both, they offered to drive me home. I even gave them my phone number and told them I was up for another ride-and-suck if they were.

*****

My daughter came home at 4 AM to a very horny Daddy. I was busting at the seams to hear about her evening.

But first, I made her take a shower with me. I washed and conditioned her hair and helped her soap her breasts and scrub herself down. I was gentle with her; she looked used-up and exhausted.

I wrapped her in a fluffy towel and carried her to my bed, where I laid her on her back and opened the towel. I looked down at her nude body, so fresh and ripe, so soft, so young, so inviting.

I was naked and my cock was rock-hard. She was eyeing it hungrily. I could tell by the look on my daughter's face: she was ready for one more hard fuck. She needed her Daddy.

I got between her legs and pushed her knees up against her shoulders to expose her little pink rosebud. I proceeded to eat my daughter's ass for the next ten minutes, slurping and sucking her delicious anus, preparing it for my cock.

Then I moved my body up and, in the missionary position with her knees pressed against her shoulders, slowly entered her ass. I began to buttfuck her sensually, dipping my head down to tongue-bathe her large, beautiful breasts.

"Tell me about your night. Did you get raped?" I asked my daughter, nibbling on her nipple, gently pumping my shaft in and out of her ass. "Tell Daddy all about it while I fuck your ass, sweetie. I need every detail."

She nodded and moaned and began talking. It was the best sex we've ever had.

12