Glow Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah, Rita and the Group.
18k words
4.78
67.3k
112
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't remember a time when I couldn't see the glow. As a little kid, everyone I saw had a small, faint, softly glowing area in the center of their head. All kids think they're pretty normal and I didn't think anything about it. It never occurred to me that I was the only one who saw that glow.

As I got older, I noticed that, while I always knew when someone was near me and who they were, other people seemed oblivious. I could sneak up on anyone and poke them or yell, "Boo" to surprise them. No one could do that to me. I could always feel that glowing spot. I knew where they were and who they were, even if I couldn't see them.

By the time I was in preschool, I found that I could make people itch. That was fun. If someone annoyed me, I could give them a case of the itches somewhere that was embarrassing or hard to reach. All I had to do was reach out with my mind and give their glow a little pinch. It's hard to explain to someone who can't do it.

One rainy Saturday when I was about 7 years old, my sister found me staring out the den window, bored. "Hey, Ethan, wanna play a game?" she asked. I looked at her suspiciously. Karen was almost 2 years older than me and loved to show off how much she knew that I didn't.

"What kind of game?"

"Let's play hide and seek!"

I'd heard of the game, but somehow had never played it. "How do you play?"

"One of us stays here for 3 minutes and the other one hides somewhere. I'll hide first. When 3 minutes are up, you ring the bell," she said, pointing to the old ship's bell on Dad's desk. "Then you try to find me. If you can't find me in 5 minutes, I win!"

"Are you kidding? That's the stupidest game in the world!" To me, a game like that was completely pointless. How could I not find her? All I had to do was follow her glow with my mind and I'd know exactly where she was. She could do the same thing when it was my turn to hide.

"Betcha a quarter you can't find me in 5 minutes."

My allowance was a dollar a week, so a quarter wasn't a trivial sum. Added to what I already had, I could buy one of the jumbo dark chocolate candy bars I liked so much.

"Okay, go hide."

I timed three minutes on the wall clock while tracking Karen to our parents' bedroom closet. She hid in a back corner, behind dad's winter coat. That was pretty clever and also borderline cheating. We weren't allowed in that room without Mom or Dad. Still, it didn't matter where she hid, she had to know I could tell where she was, didn't she? I was puzzled, but I had a game to win.

I trotted up the stairs, walked into the bedroom, slid open the closet door and pushed dad's coat aside. Karen was looking at her treasured Minnie Mouse watch.

I grinned at her. "Gotcha!"

"You cheated!" She was outraged. "You didn't stay in the den! You followed me up here!"

I laughed. "You heard the bell, right? I couldn't ring the bell unless I was in the den, could I?"

Karen was royally pissed. Not only had she lost, she'd lost to her little brother. "You owe me a quarter," I said, holding out my hand.

"Not yet," she said. "Now it's your turn to hide."

"Wait a minute, you bet me a quarter I couldn't find you. I found you. You lost and you owe me a quarter."

Karen thought it over. "Tell you what; you hide this time. If I find you in five minutes, we're even. If I can't find you, I'll give you 50 cents."

"Okay, let's go."

Back in the den, Karen checked her watch. "Go!"

I walked out of the den and turned left, going through the dining room and the kitchen. I climbed up the back stairs, walked down the hall to the front stairs and took a seat on the top step, not bothering to hide. When three minutes were up, Karen rang the bell. She'd seen which direction I'd gone and she ran through the house and up the back stairs. I went down the steps, into the dining room and waited. The first place she checked was her hiding place. I followed her easily, tracking her glow. For the next few minutes, Karen scrambled around, thoroughly searching the upstairs and then running down the front stairs. I moved quietly up the back stairs and sat on a chair in the hall, thinking. She couldn't see my glow. That meant she probably couldn't see anyone's glow. How come I could see everyone's glow and she couldn't? What about Mom and Dad? They could do all kinds of things I couldn't do. It was hard to believe they couldn't do something so simple. They knew everything. Didn't they?

I didn't have a watch, but there was a clock on the Bombay chest next to my chair. I timed another three minutes and walked to the front stairs. "Time's up, loser!"

Karen was furious. "Where did you hide?" she screamed. "I looked everywhere!"

"Guess you missed a spot. Gimme my 50 cents."

The years passed and my perception and control of the glow increased. I used the glow for fun and to drive away people who bothered me. Bullies didn't stand a chance. It was a simple thing to kill their interest in me and make them leave me alone. It wasn't long before I discovered that I could make them lose their balance and stumble or trip, looking stupid and clumsy, not that bullies aren't pretty stupid without my help.

In middle school, I finally came to the conclusion that seeing the glow was a talent that I alone had. Everyone's glow had gradually gotten brighter and more distinct. I could judge their emotions and even their health by the colors I saw. And my control was increasing. What would I use this talent for?

My father instilled a strong sense of self-respect in me and respect for other people's rights and privacy. He stressed setting personal codes for my behavior, deciding what was right and wrong, what I would do and what I wouldn't do. Hurting others unnecessarily was wrong. Dad had been a cop in his 20s and had developed a hatred for burglars and thieves. He taught me that sneaking around and doing things behind someone's back was disgraceful. As a result, I developed a personal policy that I wouldn't use my control of the glow to hurt anyone. I stopped the childish games. On the other hand, I decided it was alright to use my ability to help people. One of the requirements in my 8th grade English class was to experience public speaking. Many of the kids were so nervous that they were nearly crippled. I could calm them down, give them confidence and keep them in control so they wouldn't forget what they were going to say. Our teacher said several times that he'd never had a class that did so well. I took that as a complement.

Naturally, in middle school I started getting serious about girls. It was obvious that I could get any girl's attention just by giving her glow a caress. Was that okay? Making a girl like me, maybe making her want me to touch her was very tempting. I was full of the normal adolescent hormones. I wanted to do all the things with girls that I heard about and saw on the Internet. I fantasized about all the things I could get girls to do and masturbated like a wild monkey. I decided that I wouldn't do anything that would hurt a girl, but if she enjoyed kissing and touching, if it made her happy, that wasn't wrong. This is called, "rationalization". Still, I managed to control myself. Nothing serious happened until my senior year of high school.

There was a girl in my Advanced Physics class named Sarah. She was pretty and smart and always had something clever to say. She also had a nice figure with firm, round boobs and a great ass. Getting her attention was easy. I could tell she'd noticed me by the way she and her friends looked at me and whispered to each other. I talked to her whenever I could before and after class, massaging her glow, making her happy to be with me. I wanted her to associate being near me with feeling slightly sexy. It worked.

"Hey, Sarah, do you want to go to a movie Friday night?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said. Her glow got brighter and turned an interesting light gold color. I saw something in her glow that I hadn't seen before, something that felt distinctly sexual. I gave that part a tweak and watched her eyes. Her pupils dilated and she sighed.

I was 18 and had been driving for about a year. I picked Sarah up Friday after dinner in my dad's very uncool minivan and we drove slowly to the theater. I bought tickets and some popcorn and we went inside.

"Where do you want to sit?" I asked. Sarah pointed to the back. Boy, did I like that idea! There weren't many people in the theater and we found seats where we wouldn't be observed. As soon as the lights went down, Sarah took my hand. By the time the feature started, we were kissing. The movie was a dumb romantic comedy and I don't remember a thing about it. Sarah's glow was the brightest one I'd seen. She was horny and it wasn't just my constant touch on her glow. She was wearing a light sweater and, it turned out, no bra. I spent a lot of the next 80 minutes with my hand under that sweater, squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples. I tried to get my hand into her stretch pants, but she pulled my hand away and shoved it back to her tits. "Later," she whispered. She stroked my dick through my pants until I had to make her stop. I didn't want to cum in my pants. During night scenes on the screen, it was dark enough in the theater that I could pull her sweater up and suck her nipples. Not only didn't she try to stop me, she held her sweater up and guided me back and forth from one boob to the other. I put her hand back on my cock time after time, stopping her when I got too close to orgasm.

After the show, I drove to the parking lot behind my dad's business. On the way, I stayed busy, working on her glow while she stayed busy groping my crotch. The sliding gate to the parking lot was controlled by a clicker mounted on the car's visor. No one could get in there without a clicker and no one could see into the lot from the street. We had privacy. I parked under a floodlight behind the loading dock and Sarah was into the back seat in seconds. I ran the front seats all the way forward and joined her on the bench seat, which ran the width of the car's interior. She pushed me back and we kissed. I grabbed the bottom of her sweater and she held her arms up so I could pull it off. She leaned over me, swaying back and forth so I could squeeze her breasts and lick and suck her nipples.

"Get undressed," she whispered. I yanked off my shirt. Sarah was already unbuckling my belt. "Come on," she hissed impatiently. "I want to see you." I kicked off my shoes and slid out of my pants and boxers. When my cock bounced in the cool air, her glow lit up like a flashbulb.

"Oh, that's nice." She grabbed me with both hands.

"Easy," I said. "I don't want to go off too soon." She looked into my eyes and stroked me slowly. In less than a minute, I was getting close. "That's enough for now. Let me get your pants off."

She flopped back on the seat, hooked her thumbs in the waistband and shoved it down to her knees. She wasn't wearing panties. I pulled her pants off the rest of the way and saw a pussy for the first time. Before I could touch her, Sarah covered her pussy with her hand.

"Whoo! Hang on a minute," she panted. Her glow was still bright, but had taken on a cautious light blue tinge. "Boundaries, we have to talk about boundaries." She was breathing so hard that it was difficult for her to talk.

"I like you, Ethan, and I want to do stuff with you, but I'm not going to let you fuck me." She paused for breath. "I'm Catholic. I'm not going to fuck a man unless I plan to marry him. We have to be in love and engaged. I'm not fool enough to marry a man I haven't had sex with; we might not be sexually compatible. But I have to be pretty damn sure he's the one before I go all the way."

"Okay," I said. No point arguing religion with her. "I'm not going to try to get you to do anything you don't want to, but where does that leave us?"

"Well," she said, "I want to learn about sex. I want to learn about touching and being touched. I want to find out what a man likes and what I like. I've seen a lot of different stuff online and I'm sure you have, too." I nodded. All guys look at porn. There's tons of it. Some of it I like and a lot of it seems crude or phony or violent or gross. "If you want to help me, that's great." She grinned. "You'll have fun, too."

"So," I said, "where do you want to start?"

"Let me look at you and touch you." Her glow was back to gold. "Tell me what feels good. I'll use my hands and my mouth. I need to learn how to jerk a guy off and give good head." Give good head? I thought. Did she really say that? I was already very hard and almost came right then. She was going to blow me! Fantastic!

"Can't argue with that." I lay back on the seat and opened my legs, putting one leg on either side of her. She knelt on the seat and bent forward, examining me.

"I've seen my twin brother, but I haven't touched him." She slid her left hand under my balls and cupped them, then wrapped her right hand around my cock. She rubbed her thumb on the underside, just below the head. I twitched. This was a pretty clinical handjob she was doing, but it was my first. I felt ready to shoot any second. I fought for control. "I saw an Internet video that said that's supposed to feel good," she whispered. "Does it?"

"Oh, yeah! Maybe too good!"

Sarah leaned back and looked at me critically. "Maybe I should just get you off fast," she said in a dead serious voice. "That way I can check you out and not have to stop all the time. Tell you what; I'll suck your cock and you can cum in my mouth. I need to find out what that's like."

I was astounded. This was a dream come true. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

Sarah leaned forward. I could feel her breath on my dick. "Tap my shoulder when you're about to cum," she said softly. "I want to be ready."

Sarah must have watched quite a few blowjob videos. She stroked my shaft and slid her lips over my cock head, moving her tongue around it. I barely had time to tap her before I came, shooting strong streams into the back of her mouth. Her glow flickered in bright colors, so fast I couldn't follow it all. She gagged and choked, but didn't take her mouth off me, stroking me rapidly with her hand. My dick jerked in her mouth, pumping out more and more cum. My first blowjob! As short as it had been, it was the most amazing thing I'd experienced. Sarah paused long enough to swallow and then continued sucking me. Her glow calmed, becoming a nice greenish gold. From experience, I knew green represented happiness. Greenish gold must indicate sexual happiness.

"Wow! That was more than I thought it would be!" She sat up, swallowed a couple more times and I could see her tongue moving around, searching for any fugitive cum that might be hiding in her cheeks. She stroked me a few more times and licked the saliva and cum off her hand. "Not bad. The taste is funny, but not bad." She smiled. "You were quick. If you cum that fast every time, this is going to take forever." She flopped against the car door and spread her legs. "Time for you to eat me."

I looked at her pussy, never having seen one up close. It looked like a lot of the ones I'd seen online. Her inner lips protruded well outside her outer lips. One side pooched out farther than the other. There was a lump at the top which had to be her clit. Sarah was nicely shaved. She hadn't left a "landing strip" or heart-shaped patch or anything else. I ran my thumb up the outside of her slit. It was very smooth, her natural juices making her slippery. She sighed and slumped against the door, spreading her thighs all the way. I slowly moved my thumb from the bottom of her slit to the top, keeping my mind's eye on her glow. The gold color brightened and flecks of silver appeared. I knelt on the car floor and moved my head between her legs.

I kissed her inner thighs, getting closer to her center, until I was licking her lips. The silver flecks in her glow got bigger. I stuck my tongue out all the way and licked right up the middle, going between her lips and circling her clit. She sighed again and the silver flecks touched. Up until now, I'd imagined touching someone's glow with my fingers, but now I visualized my lips and tongue on Sarah's glow. She shivered and was suddenly much wetter. I licked and sucked her pussy, visualizing doing the same to her glow. Sarah raised her hips and put both hands on my head, pulling me into her. Silver became the predominant color in her glow. I licked up and down, sucking her clit and pushing my tongue into her. Sarah moaned and shook and came. The change in her glow was remarkable. Silver flashed strobe-like against the bright gold. I sucked her clit, flicking it with my tongue, sucking her glow with my mind. She gave a long wail and came again. I didn't stop and her orgasms rolled on, one on top of another. Sarah gasped and humped her hips, holding my mouth tightly against her. My neck was starting to cramp, but I wouldn't have stopped for anything. Making Sarah cum was the most stimulating, most fascinating thing I'd ever done.

A light brown ring appeared around her glow, telling me that fatigue was setting in. I tapered off on both her pussy and her glow. When she'd calmed down enough, I sat back on my heels. Her pussy was dripping with her juices and my saliva. I reached under the seat and felt for a hand towel Dad kept there for minor cleanups. It was reasonably clean and I mopped up the wetness on the seat, then dried her thighs and ass and my face.

Sarah watched me finish, then grabbed me and pulled me on top of her. "Holy shit!" she panted. "That was fucking unbelievable!" She kissed me. "How the hell did you do that? I get myself off all the time and my orgasms are nothing compared to what you did to me!" She kissed me again. "If you're not a world-class stud, I don't know who is!"

Sarah kept kissing me. I was between her legs and it was impossible not to notice my cock resting against her pussy. As we kissed, I couldn't help moving my hips, sliding the head of my dick up and down her slick lips. I pressed forward, separating her lips and edging inside. All it would take would be a lick and a squeeze on her glow and she'd raise her hips another inch or two. I'd be inside her. She was lost in the lust of the moment, not thinking of anything except her feelings. It would be so easy. She wanted it and I could manipulate her into not being sorry afterwards. All I had to do was abandon my principles and fuck her.

I moved my dick away, gave her one more kiss and turned to sit on the seat. We were both breathing like long distance runners.

Sarah swallowed hard, looking at me through half closed eyelids. "I didn't think you were going to stop. I was ready for you to fuck me. Why did you stop?"

"Because of what you told me. We're not in love. We're not engaged. Shit, we're only eighteen! We're on our first date! I wanted to fuck you in the worst way, but it would have meant betraying you. I can't do that. I'm an idiot for not shoving my dick into you, but I couldn't do it."

"Wow. That's amazing. You might be an idiot, but you're an idiot I can trust. No other guy would have stopped and I'd have lost my virginity for sure." She grinned. "On the other hand, I doubt any other guy could have made me cum as hard and as many times as you did. I owe you. What do you want?"

"Scoot down here and lay on the seat. I want to fuck your tits and have you blow me again. I'm ready, see?" My cock was sticking out at an upward angle and the tip glistened with Sarah's juices.

Sarah got on her back. I positioned myself with my knees on both sides of her torso. I lay my dick between her breasts. She pushed her tits together and I started fucking them. It didn't work very well at all. Too dry.