Glow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me. Get some spit on me." She bent her head and I slipped into her mouth. It felt wonderful. She worked her tongue and lips on me for a minute or two, then I pulled back and tried titty-fucking her again. This time was much better, although the back seat wasn't wide enough. My outside knee kept slipping off. Screw it! I loved seeing her tits with my cock between them, but it didn't feel all that great and the position was unworkable.

"This isn't going to fly," I said. "There's not enough room on this seat and the back of the van's full of my dad's stuff." I pulled Sarah to a sitting position. "I'll stand in front of you and you can blow me." Because of the low roof, I had to bend over and rest my hands on the seat back. Sarah leaned forward and sucked me into her mouth.

"That's it; use your fingertips on my balls and the other hand on my dick. Keep the end of my cock in your mouth. Pump my dick and suck me." She did and it felt terrific.

Sarah pulled off my cock with a soft "pop". "What feels the best? I need details!"

I pointed to my dick. "The top surface is probably the least sensitive. It still feels good; don't get me wrong. The sides are better, the underside is much better and the head, especially right under the head, is the best." I put one finger under her chin and tilted her head up so I could look into her eyes. "One thing you should know; if a guy has his cock in your mouth, no matter what you're doing, he probably isn't going to complain. I suppose there are guys on this planet who don't like blowjobs. You'll probably never meet one. I read somewhere that, if every married man got two or three random blowjobs every month, the divorce rate would be cut by at least a third. A wife who climbs into the shower with her husband and blows him or just jerks him off now and then is a treasure beyond price. Remember, if you're multi-orgasmic, you're going to cum several times more than your husband. You're already ahead of the game. Be generous. If he asks you for a blowjob, give him one. Surprise him with a blowjob every once in a while for no reason. He'll love you for it." I let go of her chin. "Now lick my balls!"

Sarah took direction well. She got a little rough with my balls a few times, but was gently firm with her lips and tongue. I stayed on her glow, keeping her happy and feeling sexy.

'Okay, Sarah, hold my cock with your hand right against my belly. I'm going to fuck your mouth and you can use your hand to control how far I go in. Just hold your head still. If I go too fast or too hard, you can use your hand to slow me down. Keep pressure on me with your tongue."

I started nice and easy, increasing the speed and force of my thrusts until Sara began to grunt and push me away. I could tell by her glow that she was having trouble, so I backed off a little. Her glow returned to green and gold. I loved the way it looked; my cock sliding in and out of her lips, the way I felt, riding over her tongue. We alternated between her blowing me and me face-fucking her for about 10 minutes, and then I was ready.

"I'm gonna cum pretty soon. You're doing great. A little more tongue action. Swirl it around the head. Okay, pump with your hand, tongue tickle under the head, suck hard. Perfect, ahhhh fuck! That's so good! Mmmmm yeah, don't stop, don't slow down!" Cum shot over her tongue. She couldn't handle it yet and choked a bit, swallowing repeatedly.

She licked her lips. "How was that?"

"Phenomenal! That was terrific! I know I've never cum that hard before."

I sat beside her. "Want me to go down on you again?"

"It's getting late. We better get going. I need to find a bathroom and redo my makeup."

Fifteen minutes later, we were sitting in a fast-food place, eating fries and sipping our drinks. Sarah had repaired the damage to her makeup and fixed her hair. Her glow was a nice strong green with gold highlights.

"Sarah, just so you know, I'm not going to say a word about this evening to anyone. You know how the rumor mill runs at school. Sex is the number one topic. I don't mind at all if everyone thinks I'm the king of cunnilingus, but you might not want to be known as the queen of fellatio. It's up to you if you want to tell people, but you'll be asking for trouble. You know the game, 'telephone'? Remember how stories change every time they're retold."

"Yeah, sure, it won't be a problem."

Within a week, I was a hero, the biggest stud the school had ever known. Every student was convinced that Sarah and I had had world-class, mind-blowing sex, although the details were all wrong.

I pulled Sarah aside after school the next Friday. "We need to talk. Get in my car and I'll take you home." I drove a tiny Fiat 500 that ran most of the time. On the way to her house, I stopped in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

"Okay," I said. "You told some of your friends about what we did last week, didn't you?"

"Just Linda! I made her swear she wouldn't tell anyone else!"

"That's all?"

"Well, I told Sue. She's my best friend!"

"That's what I thought. Each of them swore a couple of their friends to secrecy, too and those girls did the same thing. Within a few hours, dozens of girls knew and at least one of them told everyone she could think of. Those girls told their boyfriends. Once the guys got the story it went wild. I've got guys asking me if it's true I fucked you in the ass on your parent's sofa while they were asleep upstairs!"

"Upstairs? My house only has one floor!"

"Sarah, you're missing the point. The whole school knows we had some kind of sex and thinks they know things you can't imagine. I haven't told anyone. You remember what I said about not betraying you? I haven't. When some guy asks me if a ridiculous story is true, I tell him it isn't, but I won't tell him what did happen. I'm afraid that isn't helping."

Sarah looked upset. Her glow showed the light gray of impending depression. "What are we going to do?"

"Damned if I know. I don't want you to get a reputation as a slut. Right now, I have a reputation as the biggest stud since Casanova. I can live with that. Every guy in school envies me. Girls are constantly giving me the eye. I could ask every one of the female seniors on dates. They'd assume we were going to fuck and half of them would say yes. It's a guy's dream come true. You, on the other hand, probably don't want everyone thinking you can be had for the price of a movie ticket. I'll do whatever you want, but I won't lie and say nothing happened between us. Nobody would believe me anyway."

"Shit, I don't know what to do. I'm getting hit on by guys I never spoke to. They all think I'm a sure thing. 'Sara's easy. She loves to fuck.' Crap! I don't want to be chased by all those guys! Anyone I go on a date with will be expecting to get laid. If I don't put out, I'm afraid I'll get raped. Guys I dated before think they missed out. Now they want another chance." The gray of her glow got darker, with black patches.

"Well, saying 'I told you so' won't help. The cat's out of the bag now. Tell you what; I'll deny all the insane crap that I've been hearing. Nobody has anything like the right story, so I can deny we fucked in any way with a clear conscience. I'll have to stick to 'no comment' on any questions about oral sex. It's none of their damn business and that's what I'll say. In the meantime, we can date each other and no one else. Nobody 'goes steady' anymore, but that's the idea."

Sarah could tell I wasn't happy, but her glow became brighter. "The thing that bothers me is," I continued, "I could be fucking my way across campus with the hottest girls in our class. Not that you aren't hot; you are or I wouldn't have asked you out. But you're one girl and I'm a horny guy with the chance to get laid with lots of different girls. I'm willing to help you with this, but you need to understand it's only going to be until this craziness blows over."

Sarah smiled. "That's all I could ask for. Actually, it's much more than I could ask for. You're right, this is all my fault. I couldn't keep my damn mouth shut." She looked guilty and her glow shaded into a lighter gray. "Get you cock out and I'll blow you right here."

"Forget it. There's a security camera on that light pole. The odds are, someone is watching us on a monitor right now."

"Let's go to my place. My brother has band practice and parents won't be there until after five. It's 3:30; plenty of time for a nice 'thank you' blowjob."

I started the car and zipped to her house. I parked around the side and we went in through the mudroom door. Sarah led me to the living room, snagging a dish towel off the refrigerator door on our way through the kitchen. She pointed to a chair facing the big bay window. "Sit there. You can watch the driveway and warn me if one of them comes home early." She spread the towel on the seat cushion.

I turned to face the window, removed my shoes and pants and sat down. Sarah took off her blouse and bra. She leaned over me and we kissed while I fondled her tits and massaged her glow. After all the drama she'd caused, I was determined to get an excellent blowjob and the best way to get one was to make her want to do it right. She knelt between my knees and stroked me gently. I was hard as hell, but I'd jerked off just before school and figured I could hold off for a long time.

Sarah grinned and jerked me slowly. "I'm gonna suck your cock and make you cum, right in my mouth. When you cum in my mouth, I'm gonna swallow it all. Then I'm gonna keep sucking you until you cum again and I'm gonna swallow that, too."

I left Sarah's house with a big smile on my face. Back-to-back blowjobs from a hot, smart, funny, sexy half-naked girl! Life couldn't get any better!

I drove past the school and turned east, heading for my house. Three blocks down the street, I saw a red Audi with a blond girl standing next to it. I recognized her immediately. It was Rita Sorvino, of the senior class A-list, the perfect skin, the beautiful face, the perky C-cup boobs (which she loved to show off with tight, thin blouses and almost-not-there bras), the long blond hair and the sexy walk that she must have spent hours practicing. She waved to me and I pulled over. She bounced over to my window, showing more bounce than usual, and no wonder; she wasn't wearing a bra and her blouse was unbuttoned halfway down.

"Ethan, I'm so glad you came by! My car quit and I can't get it started. Can you give me a ride home?"

She was lying. Her glow showed unmistakable signs of deceit. This was a setup. Had she been waiting here for me since school let out? Wow!

"Sure, no problem. Hop in."

Rita walked around the front of my car, pausing a moment to reach behind her with her right hand and scratch her lower back, deliberately pulling the fabric of her blouse tight across her tits. Her nipples were hard. Oh, this was looking good!

Rita chattered all the way to her house, frequently patting my upper thigh. Her glow was lit up like a Christmas tree. Every time I turned my head to the left, she unbuttoned another button on her blouse. By the time I pulled into her driveway, all the buttons were unbuttoned and if her blouse hadn't been tucked in, it would have been wide open.

Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?

"Why don't you come in for a minute? I'll show you the house."

The house was damned impressive. I'd heard that her father had started a high-tech business in his garage and sold it 14 years later for $180,000,000. They were rich, rich, rich! Rita showed me the game room, equipped with every new toy imaginable.

When I turned to face her, Rita's blouse was no longer tucked in and her nipples were barely covered. Subtlety, obviously, wasn't Rita's strong suit. "Let me show you the pool," she said in a sexy voice.

The pool was a gigantic, free-form salt water monster with a diving board, three fountains and two hot tubs.

"I was going to get some sun," Rita said. "Want to join me?" Stupid question!

"Yeah," I said. "I didn't bring a suit, though."

"That's okay; I usually lay out here nude." She shrugged out of her blouse. "Is this alright?"

I pulled my polo shirt over my head and kicked off my shoes as Rita unzipped her skirt. She dropped it on a nearby chair and did a slow twirl, showing off her perfect tits and tiny thong. My slacks landed on top of her skirt and my boxers did nothing to hide my erection. Rita slid her thong down and flipped it onto the chair with her toe.

"We don't need these, do we?" she asked, pulling my boxers down. I stepped out of them and reached for her. No use pretending this was anything other than what it was. She'd planned this carefully and brought me here to fuck. She was super hot, beautiful and more than willing. I was about to lose my virginity to the number one dream girl in school!

"Over here," I said, leading her to a thick mat that must have been used for sunbathing. It was covered with some material that kept it cool in the direct sun. I kissed her, holding her against me. I'm 5'11" and she was about 5'5". By bending my knees a little, I could get my erect cock nicely between her thighs. I massaged her glow, getting a nice gold color with the first streaks of silver. She rubbed herself on the upper side of my cock and I could feel her wetness. I held her ass and we kissed. Her ass was very firm. I stroked her butt crack and gave her glow a light lick. Rita moaned and pulled me down on top of her.

Instead of fucking her right away, which was apparently what she expected, I kissed her tits, sucking each nipple and working my way down. The silver flecks became wide, wavy stripes with a strong gold background. Rita's hands went to her breasts, squeezing them and pulling the nipples. From my vantage point between her knees, the sight was erotic as hell.

I started with the insides of her knees, kissing and licking softly, moving toward her pussy very slowly. With my mind, I duplicated each lick and kiss on her glow. The silver stripes grew wider. My first lick on her lips brought a soft, "ahaaaa" and sparkles in her glow. I licked her pussy, moving my tongue inside and licking up to her clit. Her clit was longer than Sarah's and invited sucking. That was an invitation I wasn't about to refuse. Sucking Rita's clit, licking her lips and tongue-fucking her while doing the same to her glow brought her to her first orgasm. I'd learned a lot from Sarah and used it all on Rita. I was relentless, licking and sucking and tonguing her pussy and glow. She came almost continuously. I quickly lost count of her orgasms. When her glow was solid silver, I scooted up and began rubbing my cock head up and down her pussy. She tilted her hips up and I slid into her. She was wet as hell and there was almost no resistance. Two strokes and I was in all the way. Virgin no more!!

What a feeling! So warm and wet and slippery and sexy! I looked down at her beautiful face and her tits, jiggling as we fucked, and her blond hair, spread out on the mat. I watched my cock, gliding in and out. I settled to my elbows, pushed all the way in and ground the base of my dick against her clit while giving her glow a long, deep suck. She came, hard.

I was in no hurry, having cum in Sarah's mouth twice less than an hour earlier. I was feeling strong and in control. I brought Rita to two more orgasms and then shifted my weight to my right elbow. I reached between us and found her clit with the fingers of my left hand. I moved my fingers, slick with her juice, in a counter-clockwise circle, using moderate pressure and sucking her glow with my mind. She threw her head back and came, harder than before. I kept at it, fucking her, rubbing her clit and sucking her glow. She came again and again, a long series of intense orgasms. The expression on her face was delicious agony.

As she tired, I slowed down, relishing the feeling, not wanting it to end. But eventually I could feel the warm tingle creeping up the backs of my legs. I was going to cum, and soon.

"Rita," I said softly, "I'm going to cum. Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Uhhh, uhhh, I'm tired, but it feels so good. I think I can cum again. Can I cum? Please?"

"One more, then I'm going to cum. I can't hold out much longer. Should I pull out or cum inside you?"

"Inside. Do it inside me. Let me cum once more, please."

I was too close to the edge to get her off with my dick. I went all out on her glow, kissing, licking, stroking, petting and was rewarded with an all-silver glow, filled with sparks. Her whole body spasmed and she arched her back hard enough to lift us both off the mat. I pulled out most of the way and slammed into her, once, twice three times and came. Rita came at the same time. Words can't describe the feeling.

We lay on the mat, Rita on her back and me on my side, facing her with my hand on her stomach. She moved my hand from her stomach to her breast. I could feel her heartbeat, slowing as I calmed her glow. She was showing mostly green with gold and silver flecks. Rita was very happy and still pretty damned horny.

"That was ... fantastic," she sighed. "I hope it was that good for Sarah."

I propped myself up on one elbow. "Let's get something straight," I said in a low voice. "I never fucked Sarah. We've done some things, and what those things are is no one's business, but we never fucked."

Rita looked at me, astonished. "But she told her friends you fucked! All the stories..."

I cut her off. "All the stories are bullshit. I've heard them all; how I fucked her in the ass in her parent's living room and all the rest. It's bullshit, just rumors."

I sat up and crossed my legs. "I know why I'm here. We've barely exchanged ten words in the last year, and all of a sudden you're flirting like mad, stripping for me and wanting to fuck me. It's not because you're a slut. I know your reputation. You've fucked a few guys who are great looking and come from wealthy families and treat you well. Nothing wrong with that, but the list of guys you've fucked is short and very exclusive. Now I'm on that list and, you need to know, it's because you believed a bunch of horseshit. I had one date with Sarah and we didn't fuck."

"But, but, she said ..."

"Here's the truth. Sarah and I had some fun together which didn't include fucking. She's a virgin and intends to stay that way until she meets the right guy. I'm not the right guy, just a friend. We had a great time together. Sarah told a couple of her friends about it, swearing them to secrecy. They did the same thing to their friends, who told their friends. Ever time the story was told, it got enhanced and exaggerated. Every time the story was told it got wilder and sexier. I've been hearing those stories all week and not one of them is true. They're all horseshit."

Rita started to cry. "You knew all that and you fucked me anyway? What kind of person does that?"

I laughed. "You're kidding, right? You wanted to fuck me because you'd heard that I could make you cum fifty times, better than you've ever cum before. And isn't that what just happened? Did you ever cum like that in your life, with anyone?"

I shook my head. "Look; you're a fantastic girl. You're smart, except when it comes to believing horseshit, you're beautiful, you've got an amazing face and body and you're a good person. I never heard anyone say you were stuck-up or treated anyone badly. You live in a big house, have great clothes and your haircuts cost $350. Big deal. I like you as a person and I lust after you as a woman. You can't realistically expect to come on to an eighteen year old guy the way you did with me and get turned down. Any man of any age anywhere in the world who could get an erection would fuck you in a minute! If he couldn't get it up, he'd just hold your naked body against him and be happy as hell."