Glow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's technique was limited to bobbing her head and sucking, with her tongue riding my cock. It felt great. I ran my fingers into her blond hair and fucked her bobbing mouth. Pretty soon, I could feel an orgasm building. I let the feeling grow until I was close to cumming and then locked my control in place. My whole body tingled.

My view was suddenly blocked by Alex, who squatted over me, her back toward Beth, and settled her pussy on my face. Alex was biracial and Miss America beautiful. She was stunning. She was also somewhat hairy in the crotch region and I quickly found myself pushing my tongue through a thin forest of soaking wet coal-black curls, searching for her pussy. As I began eating her, I wondered; am I tasting only her juices or is it Reggie's cum, too? That idea didn't appeal to me at all. I searched Alex's glow for a hint and discovered a recent memory of Reggie spurting into her mouth. Alex was a spitter and Reggie's cum was now soaking into the dirt beneath a potted plant. Excellent!

I split my attention between Alex's twat and Beth's mouth, working my magic on Alex. She came, flooding my mouth with juice and the occasional pubic hair. Her orgasms weren't as strong as the other girls had been and I explored to find out why. I stumbled on the secret: As a girl got close to cumming, a jellybean shaped area inside her glow that controlled the intensity of her orgasm expanded. Alex's jellybean was tight. It wouldn't stretch enough to let her have the mind-blowing orgasms that I could usually give a girl. Could I change that? I thinned the surface with my mind, giving it more flexibility and allowing it to expand. Maybe I thinned it too much, because Alex suddenly trembled and sat down harder on my mouth. I shoved my tongue into her and her glow burst into wall-to-wall fireworks. She began scooting back and forth against my mouth. "Fucking shit!" she gasped. 'Holy fucking, fucking shit!" She came and her glow lit like a silver sun. She moaned and tumbled forward, face first. As luck would have it, Rita was sitting cross-legged right in front of her, playing with Alex's tits and was in the perfect position to catch her.

Panic ensued. Alex was out cold, but she wasn't hurt. She quickly came to, dizzy and disoriented. There was talk of calling an ambulance, but Alex assured us that she was fine.

"Jesus, it was like being in the middle of an explosion!" She grabbed my arm. "That was beyond fucking incredible. How could anything feel that good? Shit, I'm still shaking!" Alex accepted a glass of apple juice from Beth. She drank and I petted her glow, getting her under control and minimizing her curiosity. I must have gone too far with her. She hadn't been ready to deal with that kind of orgasm. I'd fucked up. I needed to think about what I was doing before I jumped in and started screwing with someone's glow.

The Group broke up into pairs, trios and one quartet. Rita and I sat in chairs near the pool.

"That," said Rita, "was the damndest performance I ever saw." She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side. "I don't know what the fuck you have going for you, but it's definitely big juju. You actually, no shit, made that girl cum so hard that she passed out."

Rita caught Alex's eye and motioned her over. Alex plopped into my lap and wrapped one arm around my neck. She kissed me, using loads of tongue. I took advantage of the kiss to explore her breasts. They were large, almost cone-shaped and super firm; her protruding, pencil-eraser nipples were hard. Her skin was a flawless, even, coffee-with-three-creams shade. She was beautiful and sexy and sitting in my lap. My dick responded, hardening quickly.

Alex broke the kiss. "What did you want?" she asked Rita. Then she kissed me again.

"I wanted to talk about what just happened a while ago. I didn't think you were going to sit on Ethan's lap and make out with him!"

"Oh, Rita, it's more than just his lap I'm sitting on." Alex turned to face the other girl with her legs between mine. She guided me to her pussy and I entered her. Alex sat still, doing a series of Kegel contractions on my dick. I caressed her fabulous tits and flexed back at her. The sensation was remarkably pleasurable.

"So what do you want to know, Rita? Good 'ol Ethan here, the guy whose erect penis I'm squeezing with my vagina right now, gave me the most fantastic orgasm of my young life and I sorta lost consciousness for a minute. You're the one who told us he was great at eating pussy. Girl, you were so right! That was the best goddamn motherfucking orgasm in history. I want another one and another one after that!" She turned her head. "Fuck me, Ethan. I want to cum on your cock and see if it's as good as cumming on your face!" Her glow was already bright gold. As she began sliding up and down on me, silver sparkles appeared and multiplied. I dropped my right hand to her clit, massaging her while pulling and tweaking her nipples with the fingers of my left hand. I left her glow alone. I wanted to see what would happen if I fucked her solely with my body, without any manipulation of her glow. Silver spread, shooting off bursts of brighter silver. I increased the pressure on her clit and the fireworks began. Alex bent forward with her chin on her chest. Rita scooted towards her, ready to catch her if she had to.

Alex's glow burst out in jagged silver stars. She came spectacularly, shaking and mumbling and whipping her head from side to side. She didn't pass out. So, I had gone further with her capacity for strong orgasms than I'd intended, but not far enough to hurt her. I was relieved.

Alex jumped up and turned to face me. She dropped to her knees and sucked me into her mouth. I had to get control of my orgasm trigger fast to keep from cumming. Alex deep-throated me and did something I'd seen on the Internet, but never had done to me. With her lips against the base of my cock, she slid her tongue out and licked my balls. What a feeling! The temptation to cum in her throat was strong, but I wanted to fuck this magnificent woman again. When she came up for air, I lifted her mouth off me and kissed her.

"I want to fuck you and cum inside you," I said softly. "Is that alright?" She kissed me and nodded. I led her to a mat and we fell together.

Alex flipped over onto her hands and knees. "Let's do it this way."

I knelt behind her and slid my cock through her curls. This was a night of firsts and here was another one. I was no longer a doggie virgin! Alex rested her face on the mat and fucked me. All I had to do was hold still and feel her slippery pussy sliding on my dick. Alex gave herself over to her feelings, and I felt her tremble as she came. I didn't have to do a thing to her glow. I could devote all my attention to the wonderful sensation of being inside her and the sight of her smooth back and ass. I almost waited too long before clamping off my orgasm. I was so very close and the feeling was exquisite. I rode that feeling for what seemed like a lifetime as Alex came again and again and again. Her glow was bright, bright silver, shimmering and flashing. I let go and came, shooting my seed inside her, hearing a loud, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh!" that I finally realized was from me. I collapsed on top of Alex, driving her to the mat, still hard and still inside her. We lay there panting. When I pulled out, Alex stayed where she was, face down, with cum leaking out of her. Her glow was bright green with only a hint of gold. She was very happy and very satisfied and so was I. When I rolled off Alex, I nearly collided with Beth, who was fucking Reggie in "reverse cowgirl" position. Beth's breasts swung and danced to the rhythm of their fucking. I stayed hard and JoAnn crawled over and began cleaning me with her mouth. The cleaning became an excellent blowjob. I lay still and watched JoAnn's lips stroke me. I pushed my fingers into her hair and humped my hips, fucking her face as she blew me. Beth got off Reggie and said something to him that I couldn't hear.

Beth knelt down and kissed me.

"Ethan, is it alright if I sit on your face and suck Reggie?"

"Sure, be my guest." Another first, I thought. Being blown by one girl while eating another one who's blowing another guy. I hope there aren't any cameras rolling!

Beth settled on me, wiggling around to get the perfect pussy placement. As I started on her, she reached for Reggie and I had a close-up view of his dick being sucked into Beth's mouth. I was happy to see Beth lean forward so that I wouldn't have to be concerned about Beth's saliva or Reggie's cum splashing on my face. Beth was one of those women who cum easily and getting her off was a snap. I built her up for a couple of minutes and then stayed on her, giving her a string of nice, hard orgasms.

JoAnn moved away and I felt a pussy glide over my cock. Who the hell was I inside of? I couldn't see shit with Beth blocking my view. Another first; an anonymous pussy riding me. I felt my way up the mystery girl's body and discovered what had to be Robin's tits. Excellent! As I started on Robin's glow, I heard Reggie's voice. "I'm gonna cum! Suck it, don't stop, suck, suck, suck, ahhhh, fuck! Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, mmmmm, yeah!" The feel of Reggie's juice filling her mouth was strong in Beth's glow and I shut that connection down fast. Yeech! Thanks, but no thanks! Reggie pulled Beth to her feet.

Robin wiped my face with her hand and kissed me. I laid into her glow and soon she was cumming. I rolled her over and fucked her, loving the feel of my third pussy. She came again and I pulled out. It had been a busy night and I was tired. I lay on my back, resting.

Cheryl took her place next to me and jerked me slowly. "Quite an initiation, Ethan," she whispered. "Do you have one more orgasm in you?" She squeezed me. "You're hard. If you're hard, you're ready for a last round." She raised her voice. "Let's get Ethan off, girls. Everybody take turns blowing him. There are seven of us. Who's going to swallow his last load?"

Ruth dropped to her knees. "I'll start. I won't swallow, but I'll suck the hell out of him!"

One at a time, Ruth, JoAnn, Rita, Cheryl, Alex and Robin took their turns. It was a fantastic experience and only my control kept me from cumming. I might never have this chance again and I wanted my dick in the mouth of every one of these girls. When Robin moved away, I sat up and reached for Beth. "Sit on me, Beth. Let me fuck you for a little while. I want to fuck you and touch you. When I'm ready to cum I'll do it in your mouth."

Beth climbed aboard. She looked around at the other girls. "I'm gonna win! Fucky-fucky, then sucky-sucky! Then it's swallow time! This'll be the fourth load I've swallowed tonight!" She grinned down at me. "I love to suck cock and I love to swallow cum." She fucked me energetically. Her tits gyrated wildly and I felt obligated to restrain them with both hands, lest she damage herself. The other girls kissed me and the guys kissed Beth. All of them played with her boobs. I clamped my trigger just short of orgasm and held it there while repossessing Beth's tits.

"Ready for some cum, Beth?"

"Oh, yeah! You ready to get sucked off, baby?"

"Yeah, suck me now, right now!!"

Beth slithered between my legs. It was no wonder four guys had wanted to cum in her mouth tonight. Beth was aggressive and obviously loved what she was doing. I could only take two minutes before I lost control. It was the best, most violent orgasm of the evening and also the longest. Beth didn't want to quit and I almost had to force her to stop. A fantastic end to a fantastic night.

Cheryl, Rita and Harry walked with me to my car. Funny, my car seemed to be sitting lower than usual and no wonder; all four tires were flat.

"What the fuck!" I said. "Two of those were almost new!" I started checking the treads for nails.

"Here's the problem," said Harry. "They were slashed. There are knife punctures in the sidewalls. Somebody stuck a knife in them and we all know who that was! That dumb fucker Charlie did it. Well, this shit is going to cost him." He punched keys on his cell phone. "Uncle Carl? This is Harry. I want to report a crime. A friend of mine just had his tires slashed and we know who did it." There was a pause. "In front of Cheryl's house on Griswold. Charlie Turner got in a pissing contest with a friend of ours named Ethan Fowler and Cheryl kicked Charlie out. He slashed Ethan's tires before he drove off." Another pause. "Yeah, I'm sure you know him. Okay, destruction of private property, malicious mischief, anything else you can think of. Okay, see you in a bit"

Harry turned to us. "My uncle Carl is deputy chief. He'll be here in a few minutes." He kicked my front tire and swore.

Meanwhile, Cheryl had walked away and had her phone out, too. I couldn't hear what she was saying. She hung up. "Tow truck's on the way," she said.

"Damn it!" I said. "Four tires will cost more than the fucking car's worth. It doesn't run worth a shit anyhow. Insurance will probably pay, but they'll jack my rates through the roof."

Cheryl hugged me. "Don't sweat it. My dad owns 51 auto repair and tire stores in 4 states. This happened while you were a guest in my home and I'm responsible. Let me worry about the cost."

"Oh, Cheryl, I can't ask you to do that! Shit, we just met!"

"'Shit, we just fucked', you mean." She laughed. "Believe me, it's no problem. Your car will be ready tomorrow or I don't know my dad's crew. Gimme your keys. Rita, can you drive him home? Harry's going to stay a little longer, aren't you sweetie?" Harry's arm went around her an settled on Cheryl's right boob. He snatched it off as a city police car pulled up.

Harry's uncle, Deputy Chief Watson, checked out my car and another cop took notes and several photos. "I already sent a couple of cops to Turner's house. They just called. He's in the back seat of a cruiser, headed for booking. I'll make sure he stays there until his bail hearing, Monday afternoon," he said with a cold smile. "Maybe Tuesday. I've about had it with that kid. He's always getting in trouble and his mother always pulls strings to get him out. Not this goddamn time!"

Rita drove me home in her Audi TT coupe. I was still fuming about my car and in no mood for Rita's attempts at sexual banter. I calmed down enough to have her stop two houses short of my place, so we could kiss good night. It turned into more of an extended grope session than a kiss. Before I climbed out of her car, I had to do some serious re-arranging in my pants so I'd be able to walk the hundred feet to my front door.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and hit the sack. I lay there, thinking about the night. Yesterday when I walked out of school, I was a virgin. Now, I'd fucked five girls, gone down on even more and been sucked by seven upper crust hotties, including a couple of lesbians. Things were moving fast, maybe too fast. My initiation into the Group was something beyond my wildest imaginings. How was I going to keep up with those kids? They were all super-rich and I was from an ordinary family. We were, at best, in the comfortable middle-class category. I'd worked enough part-time hours to buy a POS car and pay minor expenses. My parents picked up the tab for my insurance; otherwise I'd still be pedaling a bicycle. Could I afford to run with the Group? Fat fucking chance!