Glycerine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers

"And there we have it," he said at last, setting aside the brush and bucket. He spun the chair around to face the camera. "A quick fixative..." He sprayed her with a mist from a bottle on the table. "And where once sat Jackie Christopher, now we have another helpless victim of the will-stealing wizard! How do you feel, Jackie?"

She no longer recognized the name, but she knew his question was directed at her. "I am an obedient slave drone," she said in a perfect monotone. She gazed emptily at the camera. Gary stared at her in open astonishment, but he showed no signs of realizing that it was all real. Why would he? Who could possibly understand what had just happened, save for the wizard who achieved it and the slave who had no choice but to accept what she had become?

"Couldn't have put it better myself," Ed said, with one last smile. "That's all from 'Hollywood Insight'--now back to our studios!" She heard some of the showmanship leave his voice, then. "Thanks, Gary, I think that's a wrap. Um, it's going to be a little while getting this make-up off...why don't you just go on ahead, and I'll send her along once we've gotten her cleaned up. OK?"

Gary's voice sounded stunned--a tiny part of her wanted to believe he suspected something, but it seemed a lot more likely from the bulge she saw in his pants that he was just remembering what she looked like naked. "Sure," he choked out, putting his camera away and leaving the room with a haste that suggested he had a boner to take care of.

The second he was gone, Ed undid his fly and pulled his cock out of his jeans. "Suck," he snarled out, his voice guttural with lust, and she knelt down to comply. Briefly, she wondered how he would avoid having his own will deadened by her touch, but then she remembered the 'fixative'. He had thought of everything, just as she could no longer think of anything. Anything except the taste of his cock in her mouth, the warm thickness of it against her tongue as she bobbed her head up and down on the shaft.

She felt his fingers wrapping around the back of her head, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth, and it seemed so easy to take it all the way down into her throat. Nothing seemed simpler than deep-throating him, because it was what he wanted, and she no longer wanted anything but to obey him. Every thrust sparked pleasure deep in her mind, the pleasure of knowing that she was a more perfect thrall for sucking him off the way he wanted. He came quickly, his desire primed by her enthrallment, and she swallowed instinctively. "Good girl," he husked out. "Good, good girl. Now, sit back in the chair again."

She did so--of course she did so. She no longer had any choice but to obey. She was his helpless, obedient slave drone for as long as he wanted her. That last tiny part of her wondered how long that would be, but there was no longer any fear or desire for that thought to connect to. She was his. That was the only thought that mattered to the drone she had become.

But that tiny part of her felt so much relief when she felt him applying solvent to the bald cap that she could feel it echoing all through her empty mind. He slowly, carefully peeled it away from her skin, and beneath the docile, empty blankness that was her slave self, the tiny spark of her mind that remained waited for freedom as she felt Ed remove the pins from her hair and let it down. She should have known he would release her. He'd even told her so. 'A short-term role', he'd said, laughing all the while as he told the cameras just what he was doing to her, knowing nobody would believe. Even she probably wouldn't believe, if he told her to forget.

She stared straight ahead, unable to look left or right as she waited for the command that would release her. She stared straight ahead, unable to look around as she heard a warm, buzzing noise from behind her head. And she stared straight ahead, unable to look up or down as she felt the whispery tickle of lock after lock of her hair, brushing past her face as it gently floated down to land in her lap.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers
12