Glyfada

Story Info
American male meets Greek female.
977 words
15.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theognis
theognis
6 Followers

Jack heard a knock and opened the door of his apartment to find a beautiful, dark-haired young girl smiling up at him. Her face was absolutely gorgeous.

"Is Alexander here?" she asked in English, with a slight but noticeable accent. Her voice was very feminine, and had a sexiness to it that was enticing.

"No," Jack said, and stepped aside to allow her to enter the apartment, knowing instinctively she would do so.

Without hesitation the girl entered. Jack noticed she was very shapely, including a very nice ass, which he inspected as she walked by him into the living room.

Jack had been living in the apartment for almost two months. He was in the US Air Force, stationed in Greece. The apartment was in a nice suburb of Athens, almost on the beach.

This wasn't the first time a strange girl had knocked on his door since he had moved in. He had been transferred to Greece from Germany, where he had been stationed for two years at Rhein-Main Air Base, Frankfurt am Main.

While in Germany Jack had purchased a red Porsche, and when he was transferred to Greece for the final six months of his tour in Europe, he drove from Frankfurt down to Brindisi, Italy and from there transported his car by ship to his new assignment. On arrival, it became obvious there weren't many such cars in Greece, as the car attracted a good deal of attention.

Jack was not unaware of the probability the red Porsche was one of the main reasons this gorgeous girl standing before him had knocked on his door. It was one of the reasons another girl had done so, so why not this one? The other girl had said she saw him in the car and decided she wanted to meet him.

Jack motioned for the girl to sit on his couch, which she did. He sat down beside her, his left thigh grazing her right slightly for a second. He was wearing only a robe, but the girl seemed perfectly fine with that. She was wearing a form-fitting dress that showed off her curves nicely. He noticed sandals on her very pretty feet.

Jack smiled at the girl. "There is no Alexander, is there?" he asked, knowingly.

"No," the girl answered, with a lilting laugh. Jack noticed she had perfect teeth, and a flawless complexion. Her skin was darker than nearly all of the girls Jack had known in Germany, and her hair was almost jet-black, cascading over her shoulders beautifully. Her eyes were dark also, and glistened brightly.

Jack reached his right hand out and placed it on the girl's thigh. She didn't move or say anything. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

The girl responded just as Jack thought she would. The kiss became intense immediately, her mouth opening and her tongue finding his.

Jack moved his hand to the girl's left breast, continuing the kiss, forcing his tongue deeper into her mouth, exploring it as he felt her nipple harden perceptibly under his touch.

Without further delay Jack took the girl's hands in his and stood up. She stood also and allowed him to lead her to the bedroom.

Another kiss by the bed, then Jack took the girl's dress off, revealing a body that was almost unbelievably perfect. Beautiful full breasts and a small waist with nicely flaring hips. The girl removed her sandals. Next came the white bra and panties, revealing aroused nipples and a dark pubic patch.

God, this was like something teenage boys dream about, but never have happen in reality, Jack thought. But it was real. Incredibly real.

Jack gave the girl another kiss while moving his hand down over her curly pubic hair and into contact with the outer lips of her vagina. The touch of her slick folds made his already erect cock harden even more, leaping upward in excitement.

Jack undid his robe and took it off, revealing his nude body to the girl. She smiled, matching Jack's already existing smile.

After another kiss, the girl dropped to her knees on the flocatta rug beside the bed, taking Jack's engorged cock in her hand and placing it in her mouth. She began alternately sucking and kissing it, making Jack's legs feel a little weak from the pure pleasure she was giving him.

Jack could take no more. He lifted the girl up and placed her on the bed, spreading her legs so he could see her beautiful pink pussy. It looked good enough to eat, so he proceeded to do just that.

The girl went wild as Jack licked and sucked on her labia and probed her tight tunnel with his tongue, enjoying her taste and smell. He flicked her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, then sucked gently on it as it swelled. He felt the girl's orgasm building within her, then felt it explode, sending her into paroxysms of pleasure.

Jack waited a moment for the girl to catch her breath, then moved up onto her body and entered her tight but very wet pussy until he felt himself touching her cervix. He pushed a little further and heard her give a little grunt, which excited him even more. He started pistoning in and out of her quickly and forcefully and soon felt her pussy clenching his cock even tighter as she came again, moaning loudly this time, straining against him, her eyes rolling back into her head. A few more strokes and Jack came also, shooting his semen deep into her warm, wet, perfect pussy, before collapsing on top of her.

Slightly out of breath himself, Jack almost couldn't believe he had just fucked this beautiful, beautiful stranger within such a short time of meeting her, and without even knowing her name. But he had.

theognis
theognis
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
theognistheognisalmost 11 years agoAuthor
akrivi

Thank you. And I'll think about it.

akriviakrivialmost 11 years ago
Loved your story.

Please write more!

theognistheognisover 11 years agoAuthor
de_gr

A belated thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
DID THE REAL THEO KNOW OF CATULLUS

5 centuries before.....greeks and gifts......Acro and Necro.....think, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
PRIZES DONT ALWAYS MEAN

a lottery winner. TK U MLJ LV NV

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Doctor-Patient Confidentiality 01 Two people. One agreement. Endless possibilities.in BDSM
Integration Turkish girl, Two German guys, and questions of culture.in Interracial Love
Fighter The hardest fight begins for them.in Romance
Take These Off Sarah gets sweetly whipped, then fucked, against the wallin BDSM
Ain't Budging White biker in the 1970's rescues a black female hitchhiker.in Interracial Love
More Stories